Succubus Summoning 209

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phil shuddered at the thought of an arachne like L'mactia becoming his nemesis.

"I think you'll be fine," Carny said. "I doubt she'll bear a grudge any more than she'd have shed a tear over your death. Her kind are known for their detachment."

Carny was hunkered down as he stared into Phil's glum face. He frowned. He put his hands on either side of Phil's head and peered more intently.

"Oh," he said. "Verdé you silly girl," he murmured, more to himself. His face brightened and his usual easygoing smile returned. "Not your fault," he said to Phil. "It was her choice to make. Maybe it was the right one."

Phil wondered where Verdé was. Cέrμləa and Nurse Honey had also entered the room. Verdé wasn't with them. He asked the succubi where she was.

"Intruders," Cέrμləa said with exaggerated seriousness.

Intruders? Did that mean they were under attack?

"Who?" he asked.

"Some students from your college found the portal," Rosa said. "It's okay. There are safeguards. Any unwelcome guests are separated and redirected to random locations within the castle grounds."

"That was my addition," Cέrμləa said, beaming with pride.

"One landed in the outer forest," Rosa added. "Verdé flew off to find them."

"Oh, that's good," Phil said. "That place is dangerous. They'll need a helping . . ."

He saw the expressions on the faces of the other succubi.

"She's not gone to help him, has she?" he said.

"Well, they are intruders," Rosa said.

Phil grimaced. "They're fellow students. Can we at least find out why they're here first?"

Rosa shared a glance with Carny. He was smiling.

"It's unusual, but I suppose we could do that," Rosa said.

"I'll look for Verdé," Nurse Honey offered. "She likes to take her time with her prey. There's a good chance I can get there in time."

"Where are the others?" Phil asked.

"I can do a divination to find them," Cέrμləa said.

They rushed from the room, nearly bowling Nÿte over in the process.

"We've got to go rescue some novice warlocks," Cέrμləa explained excitedly.

* * * *

Jack Stone hated the outdoors. He hated the sun. He hated mud. He hated the smell. He hated the noise. He hated the trees. As he trudged along an overgrown path he hated every sliver of misfortune that had brought him to this hateful place.

He walked into a clearing and saw a sexy chick waiting for him. She was hawt. Long silky green hair billowed around a beautiful face with full sensual lips. Her billowing green robes left little to the imagination and her sexy figure matched anything between the pages of the porn stash he kept under his bed. She looked like a beautiful elf princess . . . with a really dirty mind.

Stone did not hate that.

Behind her a weird plant peeled open and revealed a soft white inner layer. It looked like a giant king-sized bed with a luxurious, super-soft mattress. The top leaves were translucent and curled over to provide shade.

"You look hot and bothered," the girl said. "Why don't you rest here for a while?"

She patted the white surface as if it was the bed it resembled.

"With me," she added. Her green eyes glittered with the promise of sex.

That sounded like a really good idea. It was fucking hot. She was hot. He was sick of walking. It would be good to lie down for a while, especially with a chick with a bodacious body like that.

Who had horns.

Stone's brow wrinkled. She had horns, wings and a tail.

Succubus! Fuck, she must be trying to glamour him or some other mesmeric shit like that. Luckily it hadn't taken hold.

"Flambasglob!"

Flames sprang to life in his right hand and he tossed a fireball at the lust daemon. Her seductive smile vanished and she yowled in pain as the ball of fire burst against her side.

Start of a kill streak, yeah baby.

Not quite, although he'd clipped her pretty good. She held her side and grimaced as she got back to her feet. Damn, he thought he'd put her down for good. Now he'd have to hit her with something else.

Or maybe not.

The succubus gave him a fearful glance and then dashed off between the trees.

Winner!

So much for their killer rep, Stone thought. It was as they said, if you were able to resist a succubus's charm magic there wasn't much else to be afraid of.

Oh wait. He recognised that succubus. She was one of Rowling's. Didn't she sometimes have blonde hair and wear a rubber nurse outfit. He bet she knew where Dever was.

He should probably try and catch her or something. That meant—

sigh

—running after her.

"C'mon!" he called out to the Bodacious, Pimptastic Pholi Xonz.

Pholi Xonz ambled after him as he dived into the vegetation. Slothxren were not exactly built for speed.

Neither was Stone. He'd clipped her though. That should slow her down. And if it didn't, he could at least say he tried.

He saw the succubus ahead of him. She was sleek and lithe as she slipped past ancient twisted tree trunks. She was also wounded. She clutched at her left side and the membranes of her left wing were frayed and tattered.

The ground fell away and opened out into a large clearing. Gargantuan pinkish-white puffballs dotted the open space. They looked like gigantic tits pushing up out of the forest floor. The succubus's wing was too damaged to allow her to fly. Instead she bounced from puffball to puffball, each jump triggering a spout of pink spores from the nipple-like tips of the giant round balls.

She was injured. He could catch her. A surge of excitement ran through Stone and he charged after her, picking his way between the giant pulsing puffballs.

Halfway across the clearing he felt another surge, this time in his underpants. The air was thick and close, and reeked of sweat and sex. Running suddenly became a little harder with an iron bar stashed away in his pants. He felt the urge to drop his trousers and rub his dick against the soft heaving flesh of one of the giant puffballs. Rub his cock against it until he came and sprayed the lush pink flesh with thick ropes of cum.

Stone slowed down and shook his head as if it would shake out all the pornographic imagery that had suddenly bubbled up in his brain.

Fucking Circle of Lust. This must be a field full of lust 'shrooms, all spurting their filthy lust spores up in the air. That's why the succubus had led him through here, to distract him.

It wouldn't work. Stone thought sex was overrated anyway. He'd rather smoke a fat joint and play Xbox than screw some landwhale full of neurotic bullshit he couldn't be bothered to deal with.

The chick with green hair wasn't too far ahead of him. She was still favouring one side. Stone shook off the pornographic haze clouding his thoughts and sprinted after her. He knew that was a bad idea when sudden pain flared up in his side.

Argh. Fucking stitch. There was a reason he hated running.

It slowed Stone down enough that he couldn't catch the daemon with green hair before she reached the edge of a cliff and jumped off. He reached the edge and looked over just in time to see her land right on another monstrously large lust 'shroom. Her impact sent a thick plume of spores up into the air. It was a scary drop but the giant puffball looked big and soft enough to cushion the fall, like a giant airbag. From this vantage point the resemblance to a gigantic boob was even more obvious. This lust 'shroom was even bigger than the ones in the field behind him—maybe as much as ten metres across.

That was good. Plenty to aim for. He leapt off the edge of the cliff.

The succubus rolled off the edge of the puffball. Rather than running for the trees as Stone expected, she placed her hands flat against the sides of the round fungus. It gave a convulsive shiver. The nipple-like aperture at the centre opened up and another thick plume of spores, the column thick enough to be semi-solid, geysered up at Stone. Shapes resembling hot nymphs formed within the cloud and clutched at him as it surged past.

Their attentions were enough to upend him. He landed ungainly on his butt. The soft surface of the lust 'shroom—it even felt like flesh—sank beneath him and then rebounded and swayed as though he'd landed on a Godzilla-sized waterbed. The nipple-like structure at the apex opened up again and released another fountain of spores with a rude pfthh.

It was a pretty sweet bed, Stone thought as he waited for the pitching surface to settle down. He wouldn't mind having a bed like this, although he'd never be able to get out of it in the morning in time for class. Not that he made morning classes anyway.

He sat up and stitch gnawed away at his side. He flopped back. Let's take a breather for a moment. Get our breath back.

This thing was really comfortable to lie on.

He turned his head and saw the injured succubus slip away into the dense undergrowth.

Ah fuck it. He'd never find her in there and even if he did he'd hardly be able to do much all panting and out of breath.

Nah. He was done running. The others would understand. He'd clipped her and nearly caught her. He'd made a good effort.

Now he'd lie back here and rest a while. He put his hands behind his head and looked up at the pink sky.

Yeah, chill out for a while. He deserved it.

Shame about all these shitty spores in the air. Stone was covered in the glittering pink shit. When he tried to wipe the fuzz off his clothes came away with it, as if the spores had rotted the fabric away. It didn't do anything to his skin. Actually, it gave him a pleasant little tingle wherever it came into contact with his exposed flesh.

Stone felt more than a little chilled. His thoughts were clouded in a warm fug and he felt that same sweet buzz he got from smoking strong weed.

He wondered if it was the spores.

He kicked down with his heel. The giant puffball—that looked and felt like an enormous titty—shivered around him. The centre bulged and then dropped as the nipple squirted another glittering pink cloud into the sky.

Weird. It looked like the spores were coalescing into the form of a naked and buxom babe.

They must have a hallucinogenic effect as well.

Sweet. He was tripping out on lust 'shrooms.

The cloud floated down onto him and he imagined the weight of the buxom babe settling in his lap. She smiled down at him and caressed his cheek with a barely substantial hand. His skin tingled pleasantly in the aftermath of her touch.

This lust 'shroom shit was the bomb, Stone thought.

He felt so horny he wanted to take his dick out and have a big fat wank.

He bucked his hips up and down as if he was fucking the cloudy apparition straddling his crotch. His movements set off the puffball again and the giant nipple gave another loud pfthh as it sprayed more spores into the air. These seemed heavier and the cloud denser.

A strange thing happened. The sexy hallucination tipped her head back, pushed out her boobs and gave an erotic sigh. Her form sucked in the cloud of floating spores. As if her body had inhaled them. They filled in her shape, making it clearer, making it more solid.

The hallucination had taken complete hold of his brain. It really felt like there was a weight straddling his hips, pushing him down into the sagging puffball. It bounced in his lap, causing the soft surface beneath him to sway and rock. He knew that must be his own movements.

The giant puffball puffed again. This time the cloud didn't even disperse. It flowed towards the buxom naked girl and added to her form, packing in closer and closer until she lost her cloudy immateriality and became solid. Pouting seductively, she bounced harder on his lap and triggered another explosion of pink spores from the erect 'nipple' at the peak of the puffball. The sexy chick drew the spores into her body and her boobs swelled outwards with the influx of each cloud. Her breast size moved up the alphabet from D to E to F.

Stone giggled. This shit was amazing. He'd hallucinated a naked chick that looked so real he felt he could reach out, grope her big tits and feel their heavy softness in his hands.

It grew even more amazing when she shifted position in his lap and he felt his erect penis slide up into something wet, warm and tight. Really wet and squelchy. Soft walls rippled around his cock in a gentle tugging motion. It felt like a hot mouth was sucking on his dick as though it was a popsicle.

Wow, this shit. He needed to bag it up and take it back. He'd make a fortune selling it to the students and staff. So fucking real. He could feel this hot chick's pussy wrapped tightly around his cock. He could feel her weight in his lap as she rode him.

Fuck, did she ride him. Her hips bobbed up and down and those big round boobies swayed with her. Stone added to the motions as he pumped up into her. Every time she bounced upwards he felt her tight pussy suck at the end of his cock. And then she came down, burying him deep in her luxuriously soft sex. Each time she landed, the force of her body coming together with his triggered tremors beneath them as the puffball released another cloud into the air. It wasn't even a cloud now. The glittering motes were gripped by a vortex and funnelled directly to the buxom chick's body. So many of them the vortex became dense enough to resemble a fleshy pink umbilicus connecting her to the pulsing nipple.

Stone didn't really care or notice. He was enjoying too much the sensations of her vagina rubbing against him as she rose up and down and rolled her pelvis against him. The tight wet sheath of her sex sucked on him as if it was a hot mouth. She was so wet her juices were spilling out and spattering his lap. It felt better than that. It felt like she'd been joined by friends and they were sucking on his crotch with soft, moist lips.

Stone glanced down and the hallucination tumbled off the road and fell right into bad-acid tripsville. Thick tendrils had grown out of the woman's inner thighs and covered Stone's groin and upper thighs. They looked like a clump of albino deep-sea worms. As Stone watched with mounting horror, the tendrils pulsed like exposed blood vessels and little bubbles flowed up into the woman's body. She clutched her substantial breasts and sighed as if orgasming. More tendrils squirmed out of her crotch and latched onto his exposed flesh. He couldn't see where his cock entered her body any more. He could feel it though. Soft wet walls of meat undulated around and rhythmically tugged on him. It left him feeling pleasantly—unnaturally—relaxed.

This wasn't a hallucination. A distant voice at the back of his mind called out to him as if through thick fog.

It's a lust daemon. Stone tried to move his hands. The surface of the puffball had softened beneath them to the point of stickiness. He glanced over and saw more albino worms had grown out of the puffball and attached to his hands and wrist. They throbbed like veins.

Panic flared in Stone's chest. He lost his rhythm for sex as his movements became struggles. The buxom babe that wasn't a hallucination leant over him. She pursed over-plump lips and blew a cloud of glittering spores into his face.

Stone's head fell back onto the soft surface of the puffball. He grinned. This trip was the bomb. He was stoned out of his mind and being fucked by a hot chick on a waterbed. This was so righteous. He didn't even have to do anything. She rode him with slow waves and the undulating bed did the rest.

"Would you like release now?" the pale girl with enormous tits whispered.

Fuck did he.

It felt like two silk-slick hands were sliding up and down his shaft. He nodded and felt the soft walls of her pussy contract around him. He came in a long slow flow.

Relaxed.

That's what it was.

Totally relaxed.

The girl placed warm hands on Stone's chest. She rocked her pelvis and he released another long, slow ejaculation into her. This one kept going—a gentle flow from him to her.

So relaxing.

He lay back and closed his eyes. White tendrils grew out of the girl's hands and covered his chest.

* * * *

The giant puffball that resembled an enormous boob ebbed and swayed. A voluptuous and naked young woman sat on top of it and moved up and down as if in the middle of lovemaking. Her partner was hidden beneath a dense mass of pulsing white tendrils and couldn't be seen. A knotted tube, thick like a trunk, grew out of the nipple-like opening at the heart of the puffball and merged with the back of the young woman.

Verdé, clutching her burnt side, walked up to the side of the slowly pulsing fungus. With her was a short hairy daemon with stumpy legs.

"After you've finished extracting the soul give it to the slothxren here," she said to the voluptuous girl on top of the giant fungus.

The pale girl looked down at the succubus and nodded her assent. Then she went back to her slow fucking. She tossed her head back and gave a sultry moan of ecstasy as the mass of fibrous white growth shuddered. The giant fungus pulsed beneath her. The motions were different this time, like a film was being played backwards and the enormous puffball was sucking in spores rather than expelling them. The twisted knot of fleshy cable attached to the voluptuous woman's back throbbed like a loathsome perversion of an umbilical cord.

Verdé walked away.

The short hairy daemon remained. Its beady black eyes glittered hungrily.