Succubus Tales

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost as soon as we arrived at the apartment, I went to the small white-tiled bathroom on the pretence of 'powdering my nose'. I am fully sure that Henri saw through that particularly thin veneer, though I know not what he thought instead.

Closing my eyes, I leant onto the washstand with its plain white porcelain bowl. That vision had shaken me, but in a good way, though I was damned if I'd admit it this early in front of the Captain, that would give the game away. So, I took a few calming and cleansing breaths, pushing the feelings deep inside of me, saving them for later. Deep down I knew that the wait would make everything better in the end.

I stood there, looking into the mirror for what seemed like aeons, just staring at my reflection. I eventually saw what I was looking at, and it surprised me, which is rare. The first thing that hit me was my hair, it had turned a vibrant shade of auburn, but that didn't describe it properly. It was bright, like the setting sun in midsummer, but deep too, like blood. My usual slight wave remained, bringing my hair to cascade over my shoulders with no effort at all, and causing it to ripple as I turned my head from side to side.

Upon closer examination, I saw that my large eyes were green, like emeralds with the reflected light of a thousand evergreen trees bouncing around them. My skin was pale, shaded just darker than white by a European summer, a colour so suited to my new hair. My nose was small on a new, rounded face and my lips not too full, but a beautiful pale pink akin to a freshly bloomed rose. The overall effect was not one of the varying levels of stunning beauty that I am used to, but more a wholesome prettiness that you wouldn't be scared to take home to see your mother. Something you wouldn't be afraid to love.

A further deep breath brought the thought to me; it was time. A wicked smile crossed my lips as I walked to the door, but I was forced again to compose myself. This was a game, and the art was all in the play, not the winning.

The main room was darker than when we had first came in. Henri had closed the heavy, velvet curtains and lit several large candles. The flickering light that the cast around the room caused dramatic shadows to be thrown over the flocked walls, and Henri's lovely face. The mood was truly enticing.

My eyes slid immediately to the large bed and it's clothes that looked so soft and inviting even from here. The weave was so fine that even my superhuman eyesight could not quite pick up on the material at a glance. It needed to be touched, but that would be just the invitation that Henri needed, and this whole thing would be over far too quickly.

He silently motioned for me to sit in one of the pair of straight-backed chairs that stood in front of his writing bureau. Holding the bottle of chardonnay in his left hand, he reached into a desk drawer that lay open in front of his chair. I caught another waft of his cologne, still musky, but now there was something sweeter there. I could smell the allure of his body as it told him that he wanted me, smell like the sweetness of flowers filled to busting with nectar, but ultimately masculine.

With the corkscrew he took from the drawer, the Captain deftly opened the bottle with a resounding pop, and set the cork and screw aside. Proffering a glass to me, Henri smiled a warmer smile than I'd seen grace those wondrous lips before. Taking the glass from him, our fingers touched, sending a wave of heat through me and giving his amber eyes a light to match that beautiful smile.

"A toast," he said, as our hands parted, "To new friendships, and to the appreciation of beauty," he nodded his head slightly to me before lifting his glass. I did similarly before I took a sip, all the time keeping my eyes on that face of his as he sat down beside me.

The wine hit my tongue like a burst of golden nectar, the flavour filling my mouth with only a tiny sip. A good, strong base of pure sweet grapes was tinged with a delicious mixture of citrus fruits. Yet, the whole taste was rounded somehow, and no sooner had I noticed the citrus tingle than it began to fade into a mellow flavour that was akin to elderflower, although different entirely.

The effect of this wine, when accompanied by such a good view, was so much that I must have been staring at the Captain for longer than I remember, for his expression turned to puzzlement as I regained my senses.

I couldn't help but look down at my knees; it wasn't often that anything distracted me, that anything made me feel embarrassed. Yes, even though I hate to admit it now, I was turning pink about my cheeks. I could feel the heat as I looked down with unseeing eyes. A slow blink and my vision returned, only to find that my knee was touching Henri's. The thick silks of my skirts and the soft cloth of his breeches the only thing stopping almost all of our thighs from touching.

The heat increased, though this time it seemed to come off Henri himself. Radiating out of him into me was a heat, a desire that threatened to overwhelm even me. My breathing became shallow as I gripped the wine glass tighter; it's contents so close to my nose that the heady scent only added to the elation that I was feeling thanks to Henri.

I must have let out a gasp at that point, because Henri's smile took a wicked turn. So, he liked to play the game too, and he was aware of what his effect was, if not fully. Believe me, it takes a lot to make a Succubus blush.

"Oh, Persephone, your cheeks have turned a most beautiful shade. Like a rose beneath the summer sun." he put down his wineglass and reached out, stopping only an inch before he touched my cheek. "I can feel the warmth from here. My dear, you are an exquisite example as ever there was of how beautiful a woman can be."

My stomach leaped and something even lower tightened in anticipation as Henri closed the almost imperceptible gap between his hand and my cheek. The skin of his hand wasn't harsh against mine, but it was slightly rough and work worn. My eyes closed themselves and my lips parted as I breathed in his scent once again. His face was so close to mine by then that I could smell the wine on his warm breath as he caressed my cheek.

I swallowed the lump that had caught in my throat and it brought me back to my senses. Whatever had been happening to me, I couldn't let it distract me from what I was after. With my eyes firmly back on the prize, I turned on the charm again.

"Oh, you flatter me." I squeezed as much innocence into that one sentence as I could muster.

"You are worthy of it all, Madame, for your beauty outshines a thousand flowers under the brightest summer sun like your rose has never-before been seen."

I smiled sweetly, "Eloquent as well as oh so very handsome." I took his hand in my slender one, holding it close to my chest without touching even the lace of my neckline. "Tell me, how much do you want me?"

Though taken aback by my abrupt change to a wicked smile, Captain St. Juste was far too ensnared within my magic to protest. He stared at me, but it wasn't harsh, those amber eyes contained nothing but passion so they seemed to glow with a golden light.

"I do want you," his voice was little more than a sigh, his breathing becoming quicker. "I want you more than anyone or anything," his voice became stronger as the passion and need welled within him. "I want you so badly that it hurts. I want you in this moment more than I want life itself."

"Good," I said it slowly. Feeling that tingle between my legs, I knew that he was going to be good. I finally put down my glass before I stood; pulling Henri up by his hand that was still clasped firmly in mine. "What would you do to have me right now?"

"I would give away everything that I own and desert my own country just to throw myself at your feet. You are a goddess walking among men."

"Well, nearly." I said with a little chuckle. It was beautiful to make men want me so much that they would do literally anything for me. But maybe this was too much, Henri's brow was furrowed with intense belief and the look in his eyes was so truthful that even I couldn't go on teasing him like this. The time for playing was over. Now was the time for action.

Moving myself right into his body, pressing my bosom onto his chest, our hands entwined between us, I spoke: "Tell me, Henri, how do you want to take me? What would you do if I gave myself to you here and now?"

The question puzzled the Frenchman for a few seconds, a distant look in those beautiful eyes, before he lowered his gaze and his cheeks flushed. "The truth Madame? Are you sure that is what you want?"

"Yes of course, I'll know if you're lying, and besides, the truth is always best."

"Forgive me, but the – the way that... I cannot." He pushed himself away from me, turning his back and taking a step so that I couldn't see his embarrassment. "No, it isn't proper."

"Please. Tell me, I want to know." I slid around his chair and came to stand at his back. Placing one hand in the middle of his back made him raise his head, but still he would not look at me.

"I want – I want to take you by the shoulders, to throw you forwards over this desk," he took a deep breath to steady his wavering voice, then spoke quickly, "I want to throw you over this desk and take you – take you from behind like a common whore." He lowered his head again, this time in pure shame.

"Oh, Henri, is that all?" I asked with a laugh in my tone, he had honestly thought that he may insult me with that, "Honestly, I thought it was going to be something bad."

Speechless, the Captain turned back to face me. I simply smiled, my hand now on his chest. I could feel his heart beating so hard and fast beneath his toned chest, that I feared it might burst; yet it set my pulse racing in my most delightful of parts. He took a breath and made to speak, but I reached the short distance up to his mouth and laid a finger on his soft lips. From there, my hand snaked itself to behind his head, nestling in that chocolate hair that was exactly as soft as it looked.

I felt for only a second his hand on the back of my head before he pulled me into him so quickly it took even my breath away. Our lips met with an almost violent passion as Henri made me feel every bit as wanted as I was, his mouth opening around mine, his tongue darting around mine in a ballet of hungry lust. We kissed for what seemed like a day, working around and matching each other, knowing instinctively what each of us wanted.

After we parted, Henri turned me slowly in his arms, all the time part of my body pressing into his, until I ended up with my back against his chest. My head rested on his sloping shoulder as his long arms encircled me in a protective warmth. Yes, I actually felt safe for that one perfect moment back then, safe in his arms, safe from all the world and all the pains I'd seen over time.

Safety gave way to waves of electric pleasure as he brushed my hair aside so gently, then began to plant kisses down my neck, starting from behind my ear and working down to smother my bare shoulder in a warm, soft caress. I felt my nipples hardening more and more with every tough of his lips. The Captain wanted me all right, but his want extended past lust. This want was tender and caring too.

He stopped as he reached my shoulder, planting one last, slow kiss on the rounded top, before kicking aside the chairs in front of the desk with the violent motion of one long leg. The force with which Henri pushed me onto that desk left me with bruises for a week, but I've never complained, at the time I even let out a squeal of delight as I hit the solid wood and sent the wineglasses shattering over the floor.

Lifting my skirts so that they lay over my head, he saw that I had only stockings and a garter belt beneath and gave a welcome growl. "So, you are just like a common whore after all, Madame." Henri was obviously content to know that I was happy for him to take me as he so dearly wished. A playful slap on my backside followed, just hard enough to smart for a second before his hand slipped in a gentler way to in between my legs.

The first of his strokes sent a tingle of freezing cold pleasure across my skin, serving to heighten my senses even more as his long fingers played with my already moist pussy. An involuntary gasp escaped my throat as he twisted his hand to rub his thumb over my clit as he slowly let three of those fingers enter me.

His long, slender fingers found their way into me so easily that I knew Henri knew what he was doing. He slid them deep into me slowly, then slow again back all the way out of me. I could feel my juices welling as he slipped them back into me, quicker this time, and harder too. In and out of me then he went, making his fingers part my lips and enter me afresh each time. The feeling was intense, to say the least, warming me inside and tightening the muscles low in my body.

Then, almost as suddenly as he had started, Henri stopped, his fingers still deep inside me. I was about to protest when he gently squeezed his finger and thumb together, pinching my clit into my body and finding my g-spot with his fingers. The resulting warm rush filled me so that when I closed my eyes to the darkness of the room, I saw colours dancing before me; the pleasures were just that strong. The heady combination of him putting so much pressure on my clitoris and making tiny movements as he pressed on my g-spot made me light-headed with ecstasy.

The liquid that I was oozing threatened to come right out of me and hit the floor, the feeling of just Henri's fingers inside of me was so good. I think that by now, I had wanted him almost as much as he wanted me. I tried to look back to see his face, that wondrous lust that all men get when they know what's coming next, but my skirts were in the way. Although I would have loved to see his face, in a way, not being able to see anything had it's advantages. I felt like Henri was in full control of me, something that I didn't allow very often, but somehow I knew that deep down, he'd look after me. Besides, I might bruise like the next woman, but I can take the damage.

He must have sensed that I wanted to see him, because after I turned around, he took his fingers out of me, leaving me halfway to orgasm and my pussy aching for more. I was stopped midway through taking a breath to tell him to get on with it before I died of need, when Henri had deftly freed his rock hard manhood from his breeches and put his warm head against my wet pussy, now cooling against the air. The force with which he thrust into me winded me, knocking my stomach into the edge of the hard desk and rubbing my breasts over its rough surface.

Having Henri's ample length fill me felt so good, as if I'd been waiting and dry for so long. Oh, the irony of it all, but it was true. The more powerful men always felt this way, but every time it seems to surprise me. It was the wonderful feeling that always comes from getting something that it feels you've been waiting for years on end to get your hands on.

I let the weight of my upper body rest on the desk, raising my round buttocks and offering the entire depth of my pussy to the Frenchman behind me. And he took it. He plunged even further into me, touching my soft fleshy depths that had stayed warm even in the cool air of the room, hitting a pleasure spot so intense that it always seemed my body had forgotten it possessed it. Henri pulled almost entirely out of me then, slowly so that I could feel him move against every tiny millimetre of me, causing sparks of pleasure to erupt all through my sex.

Captain Henri grasped the cheeks of my ass in his long hands and squeezed as he quickened his pace in and out of me, but the strokes remained smooth and deep. The slight pain teamed with the warmth of his hands against my skin was delicious as Henri quickened his pace in and out of my still tight pussy. My breasts rubbed against the rough wood of the simple desk as their flesh poured out of the low neckline of my dress. The friction made my breasts hot and pink, the stinging with every movement making the pleasures that came from Henri thrusting his manhood deeply into me.

My nipples hardened with the new stimulation and rubbed more against the wood grain, turning them scarlet and sending sharp pains right into my chest. All this heightened my senses and Henri must have known it, because he started to thrust faster and it felt so good that I started to let out a tiny moan with my breath every time that his body connected with mine. I could feel the orgasm welling up deep inside of me, teasing me by staying low and not wanting to surface.

I'd be lying if I said I ever wanted Henri to stop. He had the combination of pleasuring me while he knew that it was hurting me too, down to a tee. The heady combination was driving me mad and I turned my head to try and see if he was enjoying it as much as I was. That proved fruitless, as my skirt was still up round my waist, its soft bulk blocking my view. And the frustration made it all the more delicious as he kept a good pace in and out of my soaking depths.

Henri slowed again then, pushing his rock hard cock into me as far as he could muster and sending those soft but intense waves of pleasure out from the very deepest parts of me. I could feel a strong pulse in my pussy and my stomach fluttered with pleasure every time he slid himself into me. I could hear myself moaning as the orgasm built inside me, but it felt like I was a million miles away now, floating on a cushion of warm bliss. Henri groaned behind me, his grip on my ass growing a little weaker and moving to thrust my hips closer to his at the end of every stroke, trying to get that little bit further into me every time.

When I came, I could feel the pleasure tingling in my head and feet first, building to travel down my neck and up my legs until the two sparks finally met low in my body and exploded in waves of searing heat and freezing chills that filled my entire body. I let out a loud, long sound and moaned Henri's name almost breathlessly as the height of my orgasm hit me like an explosion of feeling and colour behind my eyelids, held tight shut, trying to capture every last drop of that exquisite delight.

My pussy tightened around Henri's hard length as I came, heightening his pleasure as the last few of his strokes came hard and slow into me. He let out a primeval grunt as his orgasm came too, and a long sigh as his seed came to meet my juices in a hot, flowing dance of feeling. I mirrored his sigh and let my body sink down onto the desk, feeling that last flutter of pleasure as I slid off Henri's hard length.

Breath came to me in slow, ragged gasps as my head spun, still floating high above me from the sheer intensity of my satisfaction. I managed to haul myself around to face Henri, flattening my skirts back down and still leaning my back against the hard desk; my face must have been a picture of enjoyment, as he smiled down at me like a job well done. And I was. Well done, that is. I'd not had a man give me such an intense orgasm so quickly in a century, and even when you're as old as I am, that's a long time to wait for some good sex.

Despite the fact that he was softening by the second, I got a good view of Henri's manhood and I knew, I'd not seen such a perfect specimen in a long time. I couldn't help myself then; he just looked so delicious with my and his juices glistening on him in the dim light of the room. Sliding down the desk to my knees, my hands took his to stop him from re-clothing himself and I sat on my haunches there for what seemed like another eternity.

Closing my eyes, I leant forward through the last of the small space that still separated us and I took him into my mouth as far as I could. Just like that, I pushed his warm length into my mouth and tasted that luscious mixture of him and me all over my tongue. He let out a breath with a sigh and the faintest of groans as my full lips caressed his already sensitive cock. The taste was exquisite as I moved my tongue around the head and pulled him back out of me.