Succubus Wasteland Ch. 04

Story Info
A succubus and her lover must survive in a dying world.
1.9k words
4.33
5.3k
5
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrGeno86
MrGeno86
48 Followers

They flew for many hours; Nimbus looked down and saw the dead earth beneath him. Black trees covered the rocky flat planes. No sign of shelter could be seen in the distance. Eventually, Nimbus saw the ground getting closer and knew they were about to land. Nimbus felt his feet hit the rough earth and immediately jerked his arm away from the succubus. She was too preoccupied to protest.

Nimbus could see no marks on the succubus, yet she bent down on the ground, breathing heavily and clutching her chest. Nimbus stood there, not asking if she was ok or not. After a few minutes, the succubus straightened up and looked around. Nimbus had a feeling she was still in pain. Her walk was different now, more slow and frigid.

"We should be safe for tonight. I don't think that dorcha will be able to reach us here for at least a day or so," said the succubus. She walked towards one of the dead trees, drew her sword and cut off a few of the branches. Once all the branches were in a neat pile, she used her energy from before to start a fire.

"Sit down with me and get warm," it was around this time Nimbus noticed he was still naked. This caused him to be slightly embarrassed, standing before a woman... even if she was a demon succubus. He sat across from her, holding his hands over his genitals to hide himself form her. The succubus couldn't help but smile. She'd seen him naked from the very start. Only now does he start being modest.

"Where... am I... exactly," said Nimbus, mainly to break the awkwardness.

"What's the last thing you remember?" asked the succubus.

"I was asleep in my room," Nimbus pointed upward. Far off in the distance there was a large object hovering above. It stood out against the yellow sky like an island surrounded in a sea golden clouds. "That's where I'm from. The Sky kingdom."

"Then you woke up and you were here, right?"

"Yes. So I'll ask again, where am I?" Nimbus's voice grew hard as he spoke. He was tired of not knowing what was going on.

"This is... well, I guess it's the surface of the Demon World." The Succubus seemed confused by Nimbus's question.

"Don't talk stupid to me. Nothing lives beneath the clouds except mindless demons that only seek to create chaos," said Nimbus. The Succubus placed her head in her hands.

"Then how do you explain me?" She focused her eyes on his. This made Nimbus uncomfortable and he quickly turned away, feeling a warmness start burning in his lower body. It was not a painful feeling, but one he was not yet about to acknowledge.

"I... don't know," the succubus listened intently. Her eyes never left His as she saw the internal conflict in his mind.

"Do you think I'm a hellish creature?" she finally asked.

"Of course! You're a succubus. You're no better than the ones that tried to kill me earlier."

"And yet I saved your life," Nimbus moved his hand away from his lower body and folded them over his chest.

"Only because you want something from me." The succubus smiled, realizing that Nimbus forgot to cover himself up. Nimbus, seeing the smile on the succubus's face, quickly put his hands back over himself, a red glow started forming once again over his face.

"You're right. I was ordered to rescue you by my queen. She wants me to bring you to her." Nimbus's body tensed. What new horrors would await him at this she-devil's lair? He'd already experienced enough torture to last him a lifetime.

"I knew it! You demons are all alike. I don't know what it is you want from me, but I'd rather die than give it to you," said Nimbus.

"It's not what we want, it's what we need. You come from the Sky Kingdom. Every member of your people is born with Anima, a special power that us demons can never possess." Nimbus said nothing. It was true, Nimbus was part of the Sky Kingdom, a floating island that ruled above the clouds. Everyone there was born with unnatural powers. It was the only weapon they had in-case the demons ever tried to rise against them.

"I don't care what your queen ordered you to do. My father is the king of the Sky Kingdom. I command you to return me back to my kingdom!" The succubus frowned. She folded her arms under her breasts, which caused them to push upward making them look even bigger than they already were. The added size was not unnoticed by Nimbus. He could feel his cock once again grow hard under his hands as his eyes moved from her face to her breasts.

"I'm sorry, but I can't do that. Not now at least." It was strange, Nimbus could tell that she actually was sorry judging from the look in her eyes. Her voice never raised against his in anger, despite the attitude he'd given her. Nimbus knew better though. He knew this was just a demon trick to catch him off guard. Nimbus stood up, not carrying anymore about covering himself.

"If you know about my power then you'd do wise to obey me demon!" he raised his hand out, palm up towards the succubus. "Fly me back to my kingdom... Now!" The succubus stood there. She showed no sign of defending herself despite the threats. They stood like this few a few moments, Nimbus looking straight into the eyes of the succubus, almost daring her to ty and stop him.

Without any warning, the ground began to shake. The succubus quickly ran towards Nimbus, grabbed him by the arm and picked him up off the ground as she flew upward. The moment Nimbus's feet left the ground, it split in-two.

"What are you—"

"Cover your eyes! Don't look down!" shouted the succubus over the sound of the earthquake. Nimbus did as he was told, covering his eyes with his free hand while the succubus flew a few more feet into the air. "I mean it! Do not look down! Please!" There was an urgency in her voice. It scared Nimbus a little. This, more than anything, made him shut his eyes just to make sure he could not see what was happening below.

A terrible sound came from the earth. It was the same sound the dorcha in the dungeon made, only there sounded like there was more than just one this time. Nimbus could also feel heat raise up and burn his feet. The succubus flew even higher, perhaps aware of the burning sensations Nimbus's feet were undergoing. The sounds increased in intensity. It sounded like whatever was below was trying to fight to climb upward.

Eventually, the sounds died down and Nimbus could hear the earth closing back up. The succubus lowered him back down and let go of his arm.

"You can open your eyes now," she said as she prepared another fire from the scattered tree limbs.

"Why did you tell me to close them in the first place?" he asked. The succubus didn't answer right away. She instead busied herself with lighting the fire.

"Humans from the Sky Kingdom... normally go mad with fear if they look into Hell," she said. Nimbus laughed.

"Hell's just a story. It's not real!" The succubus sat down besides the fire and looked at Nimbus.

"Just like how your people say all demons are evil?" She said.

"Yes!" Nimbus sat down, again, as far away from the succubus as he could while still keeping warm by the fire. It was now night and Nimbus felt completely exhausted from the day's experiences. He wanted desperately to sleep, but didn't trust the succubus enough to be caught off guard. The succubus saw the sleep fill his eyes.

"I'm not going to harm you. I told you, I have to bring you to my queen." Nimbus couldn't argue with this logic. Plus, he was too tired to try and stay awake anyway. After a few more minutes, he rested his body on the ground and fell into a deep sleep.

==================================================

Nimbus was surrounded by a group of people in snow white cloaks. He stood in front of a long sword that was thrust into an emerald pedestal. His parents were in the crowd. They smiled lovingly at him as he stood up to the pedestal and placed his hands around the hilt of the sword. Everyone waited in anticipation, but nothing happened. An elderly man with a long red beard walked up to Nimbus.

"You must allow the Anima to flow through you. Let the sword pull it from you," said the old man. Nimbus concentrated, but still nothing happened. A mummer broke out in the crowd as people pointed at him. Nimbus held onto the sword tighter, but still, there was nothing. Eventually, he felt a pair of strong hands grab him and pull him away.

"I knew you were weak," said a voice. Nimbus was being dragged down a hallway and slung into a dark empty room. The man that slung him stood in the doorway. Before Nimbus could run towards him, the door was slammed shut and locked.

==================================================

Nimbus woke with a start, sweat dripped from his forehead. He noticed the succubus still keeping guard over the fire, which was now slowly dying.

"Bad dream?" she asked. Nimbus said nothing. "Yeah... I have them too." They continued to sit in silence for several more minutes. Nimbus was fixated on the dying embers.

"You knew I couldn't use my power, when I tried to attack you before, didn't you," said Nimbus.

"You were almost dead when I found you. Those succubae no doubt had drained all the Anima from you by that point," she said. Nimbus said nothing. He looked away from the fire and instead looked at the dark ground. The succubus laughed. "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be able to attack me in a few days once you get your strength back," Nimbus looked up at her. Her eyes looked warm. If Nimbus didn't know any better, he'd say they looked kind.

"My name is Nimbus by the way," he said.

"I'm Rydia... you can keep calling me "demon" if you prefer," she laughed. Nimbus placed his arms around his body as a cold breeze from the night picked up. His teeth chattered as he realized just for the first time how cold it was. The fact that he was still naked didn't help much.

Rydia got up and walked towards Nimbus.

"No!" Nimbus protested as he saw Rydia about to put her arms around him.

"I can't have you die of cold before we get to my home." She continued to wrap her arms around Nimbus and press her warm body against his. Nimbus tensed, not liking how close she was to him. Like it or not, he couldn't deny that Rydia's body gave off an unnatural warmth besides that of body heat. He rested his head on her breasts, realizing they made very good pillows. "See, isn't that better," Nimbus immediately tensed up again, not wanting to be taken advantage of. He felt her hand slowly reach up and for a moment, Nimbus thought of pushing her away. Before he could though, he felt Rydia stroking his hair.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I promise," She spoke in the same kind tone from earlier. After a few more minutes of Nimbus being on edge, he finally relaxed and fell asleep in Rydia's arms.

MrGeno86
MrGeno86
48 Followers