Such A Good Boy

Story Info
Farmer's widow falls in love with farm hand.
5k words
4.55
174.9k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChriH6
ChriH6
39 Followers

I was 31 years old, lonely and horny. Definitely an unsatisfactory condition.

My husband had been killed in an automobile accident about 15 months before and I missed him terribly. We had been married for a little over 11 years and he was the love of my life.

I had known Bob most of my life. We were neighbors in a rural farming community, our parents socialized and we went to the same church. We had been close friends for as long as I can remember, but didn’t begin dating until I was beginning my freshman year in high school and Bob was a senior. I think we had known even before this that we would eventually get married. After graduation Bob joined the Army, promising that when he got out we would be married, and we were.

I’ll never forget our wedding night. It was an absolute disaster. We were both virgins, at least I was, and had no idea what we were doing. Bob was so nervous that he couldn’t keep an erection and I was secretly glad, as I was terrified. We had done some light petting, before we were married, but I never let him go beyond playing with my tits, which I found pleasant enough but was never really stimulated. At the time I didn’t care one way or the other whether we consummated our marriage or not. Scoring our sex drives on a scale of one to ten, I guess I was less than a one and Bob was a ten, at least I thought so at the time.

Initially, intercourse was very painful for me, but even when it became less so, I derived no pleasure from it. It was just something I endured to please my loving husband. I tried to conceal this from Bob, but he was very sensitive and it really troubled him. We spent many hours discussing the situation and trying to find an answer to my problem.

Neither one of us knew a lot about the subject of sex but we were so much in love that we were eager to learn. One Friday afternoon Bob brought home several “dirty” books and we spent the weekend reading them and experimenting. On Sunday I finally experienced that thing I had heard and read so much about, an orgasm, and after that it was “Katy bar the door”. From that weekend on sex got better everyday, even up to the time he was killed.

We tried everything and in every position. Bob got so good at eating pussy that I would get close to a climax just thinking about. And I loved sucking his cock. The first time I did it, I didn’t get past the head but before long I was taking the “whole enchilada” and loving the feel of it ramming down my throat. We tried out every toy we could find. We even had a strap-on dildo and I would fuck Bob in the ass with it. He loved it so much that at times he would even beg for it. Some would consider us sexually depraved but we enjoyed every minute.

We had bought a small farm with our savings and worked day and night, when we weren’t fornicating, to make it profitable. Some times we would make love in the morning after the chores were done, after lunch and again at night. It was a great life. and I really missed it.

When Bob was killed, I was devastated. I had lost my husband, my best friend and my lover. I didn’t know what to do. We had a beautiful house, we had built ourselves, that was less than six months old. I was a zombie for the first year. I even changed bedrooms because the other half of the bed, from which I had received so much warmth and love, was now ice cold.

After several of the neighboring farmers pitched in to harvest my crop that fall, my bank began pressuring me to sell the farm and auction off the equipment. I knew I couldn’t operate it by myself, but parting with it seemed the same as denying that Bob had ever existed. The bank gave me 30 days to make a decision. I lay awake nearly every night of that month missing Bob and trying to decide what to do. Finally, I decided that I had to let it go, but I was saved at the eleventh hour.

On the 29th day a boy named Jerry approached me about taking over the operation. I had known him for several years. He didn’t have any money or credit, but wanted to leave his father’s farm and work on his own. He was only 18 but I knew that he was a hard worker and very qualified to operate a farm. After a lot of discussion and some soul searching, I decided that this was the answer I had been looking for.

We worked out a deal where he would operate my farm for a generous split in the profits. I wasn’t interested so much in the money as I had received a tidy sum from the other drivers insurance and also Bob’s personal policy.

Soon Jerry was a fixture around the house. He was there every day for lunch, most mornings for breakfast and some times for dinner when he worked late. He was really nice to me and I enjoyed his company, but for about the first year my interest in him was strictly platonic. I sensed that his interest in me was a little less than platonic, but that was understandable as he was a young healthy male with raging harmones.

When Bob and I were married, I was just a tall, 5’8’, skinny kid but within a few years I had filled out and became, even if I do say so myself, a very desirable looking woman. My hips had broadened nicely and I was happily filling out a 34B bra instead of a disappointing 32A. There is a lot of physical activity in running a farm and I still had a firm body. I don’t mind saying that I loved my body and enjoyed my reflection in a mirror. I had been propositioned by several men over the years and this attention had increased after Bob died. But I was even less interested now than when Bob was alive.

It was nearly a year before I began to have any sexual desires., but they weren’t so overpowering that I was willing to jump into bed with any of the local yokels. Bob had been the only man I had ever known and I had no desire to begin another relationship. It was about that time that I began to take more interest in Jerry. Looking at the bulge in his jeans would create a little tingle in my body. I began to fantasize more and more about him instead of Bob when I would sexually satisfy myself. I even had one dildo that I thought was about the size of Jerry’s cock.

When he first began coming to the house, I always made sure I was fully clothed but gradually grew a little lax, sometimes still in a nightgown, with a robe, when he would come in the mornings. I began to enjoy the little rush I would get seeing the bulge in his jeans enlarge when he saw me dressed like that. After he left, I would immediately head for the bedroom and masturbate while imagining his cock in my pussy. I got so brazen at times, I would dress suggestively just to observe his reaction.

This little teasing continued off and on for 2 or 3 months. I would feel guilty about it and quit for awhile, after all he was barely 19, but I couldn’t keep from doing it for long. Subconsciously I knew what this would eventually lead to, but didn’t bother to think about it. Some mornings I was so brazen that I would wear a short, low cut nightie and leave my robe untied so he could get a good look. I would take every opportunity to give him a good view of my tits. I also spent a lot of time in shorts and too tight tee shirts sans bra.

In the summer Jerry worked without a shirt but always put one on when he came into the house. One day he didn’t when he came for lunch. I was in one of my teasing moods at breakfast that morning and it was apparent he had a huge erection when he entered the kitchen

I had been working outside that morning in shorts and a tee shirt (no bra) so it was easy for him to see my already stiff nipples poking against my sweaty shirt. The more I looked at him, the more they seemed to grow. Jerry was tall (a little over 6 feet) and well muscled. I wouldn’t describe him as handsome but he was nice looking, deeply tanned form working in the sun. He didn’t have that broad shouldered, slim hipped build seen so much in advertising, he had a body built for back breaking work, fine German stock. It was a struggle just to keep from running my hands and lips all over his chest. As I moved around serving lunch, Jerry never took his eyes off me. The more I moved, the more he looked, the hotter I got. My panties were completely soaked from looking at him and thinking about what I was going to do when he left.

I began to clear the table immediately after we finished eating, hoping he would get the hint and leave, instead of staying for awhile to talk as usual.

I said, “Well, I guess you had better get back to work. I see there is a lot to do.”

“I guess so, I have a long afternoon ahead,” He hesitantly replied. It was apparent that he didn’t want to leave.

As I turned and walked the sink, I heard him move his chair back. “Thank god,” I thought, “I can go relieve the pressure now.”

The next thing I knew was that he was behind me. I could feel his breath on the back of my neck and smell his sweat. I was holding my breath as I felt his hands come around to cup my breasts with his thumbs against my nipples. Suddenly, I felt dizzy and weak in the knees. If Jerry hadn’t been holding my tits I would have probably fallen. When I felt his bulge against my rear, I involuntarily pressed against it. There were three voices in by body trying to tell what to do. My vagina wanted to be filled with his manhood, my heart was wanting to meld with his and my brain was telling me to halt this nonsense immediately. After what seemed like an eternity, I reluctantly pushed his hands away and turned to face him gasping, “Jerry! What are you doing? You can’t do this!”

He nervously stammered, “I’m so sorry, Sarah, I couldn’t help myself.”

I placed my hands on his chest to push him away and started to say, “You need to leave immediately”, but the look on his face stopped me cold. I could see fear, sadness, love and desire at the same time. It was then that good sense deserted me.

I ran my hands up to the back of his head, pulled it down and began kissing him. At first it was a tender, heartfelt kiss, but soon I was running my tongue against his lips. He didn’t respond immediately. Initially, he seemed frightened but was soon he was kissing me back and both tongues were hotly contesting one another.

I gently pulled him to the floor, knowing that what I was doing was wrong but I couldn’t stop myself. He lay on top of me with his chest crushing my breasts and one leg between mine. I began kissing him all over his face, running my shaking hands up and down his back and pressing my crotch hard against his leg.

His reactions told me that he was still a little shocked and didn’t really know what to do next. When I put my hands on his chest and pushed him away, it looked like he was going to move away from me. I should have let him go but my pussy had taken over from my brain. “Jerry, I want you to make love to me right here and right now,” I heard a voice say and it sounded just like mine. It must have been mine for as I heard it my hands were unbuttoning my shorts and pushing them down.

There was joy and bewilderment expressed in his eyes as he pulled my shorts over my sneakers. He was on his knees as I raised myself to help him with his jeans. We both pushed his jeans and underwear down until his cock came into view. I knew immediately that the dildo I had been using was nowhere near the size of his penis. While he was pushing his jeans down to his knees I was running my hands over his muscular ass and marveling at the largest penis I had ever seen in person (actually only the second one). It had to be at least eight inches long, nearly an inch in diameter. and absolutely beautiful. I couldn’t think straight anymore. I could sense Jerry holding his breath as I cupped his balls with both hands and planted a juicy kiss right on it’s lovely head. Then I kissed and licked the entire length of this blood engorged beauty several times, and would have continued doing so, but I wanted it slipping into my hot, wet pussy as soon as possible.

I grabbed that beautiful cock and guided it into my pussy. I was so hot and wet that it went in easily right to the hilt. I could feel his pelvis banging against mine as he pumped furiously.. My ass rose to match every thrust. I was so horny and hot that I had a raging orgasm almost immediately.

“OH, SHIT,” I shouted as my whole body was quivering. I must have frightened poor Jerry because he stopped in midstroke. “Don’t stop Baby. Please don’t stop. Just go a little slower. It’s been a long time since I’ve had a real cock in my pussy,” I panted.

He obeyed immediately while I adjusted my position a little so that his shaft was in constant contact with my clit. I pulled him down on top of me and wrapped my legs around his ass. Holding him tight against me, I sucked on his ear while he slowly slipped in and out of me.

Soon I was breathing in his ear, “That’s good Baby, That’s just right.” Then it was, “A little faster.”

“A little faster.”

“FASTER, FASTER”

I felt like my clit was going to explode as his thrusting increased in speed and force.

“OH, YES. THAT’S GOOD. SOOO GOOD. FUCK ME YOU BIG STUD. FUCK ME HARD, HARDER.” I could feel a climax coming on as I yelled in his ear, “I’M CUMMING AGAIN, CUMMING AGAIN. CUM WITH ME, DARLING. CUM WITH ME.”

As this second orgasm rolled through my body, my legs went straight out and my thighs quivered like jello. Jerry had slowed down a little while I was convulsing but he didn’t stop. This time he thrust slowly without my instructions. Slowly, I began to climax again and Jerry must have felt it too because he placed both hands under ass, pulling me even closer began fucking me faster and faster. As I was nearing another climax, he was gasping for air as he drove us both to the edge. I tried to thrust against him but had lost complete control of my body. This time when I climaxed, he did too. I could feel him filling my pussy with his hot, sticky cum.

As our orgasms subsided Jerry started to pull away but I pulled him back. I didn’t want to loose the glorious feeling of him inside me. I pulled him down on top of me and kissed him warmly on the lips. “Thank you, kind sir, you were fabulous”

“Sarah, that was better than I ever dreamed.”

“You dreamed about me?” I asked while trying to sound surprised.

“Yes. I have for a long time”

“I dreamed of you too, darling, but I thought that’s as far as it would ever go,” I replied, “That’s as far as it should have ever gone. But I guess it’s too late now.”

“Sarah, are you sorry we did it?” He asked a little nervously.

I replied with a wet kiss and said. “We were sweaty to begin with, but after that little exercise, we both stink. Would you like to take a shower with me.” His “yes” was the same you would expect from a kid in a candy store.

I pushed him off and headed for the shower, leaving him to get out of his jeans and boots. As I was peeling off my shirt and getting my sneakers off, I was thinking that I should stop this right now before it went any farther, but reason had deserted me

I was in the shower enjoying the hot spray on my body when Jerry opened the door and stepped in. He had such a look of apprehension on his face that my heart began pounding and I had a warm feeling all over my body. I knew then that there was no turning back. I was in love with a man 12 years younger than myself.

I stepped up to him, put my arms around his neck and kissed him warmly trying to transfer into his body all of my emotions. When his hands came up to the sides of my breasts I backed away a little to give him full access. He began to massage my breasts tenderly as his thumbs played with my nipples. We spent a long time kissing and exploring each other’s bodies, but I wouldn’t let him suck my tits. I love having my tits sucked but the vixen in me wanted to continue teasing him with a least one piece of forbidden fruit. I spent a great deal of time soaping his penis and even tested a soapy finger on his anus. He didn’t say anything but the way his cock responded I knew he liked it. Little did he know what was in store for him in the future. A vision flashed in my head of me fucking him in the ass, him jacking off in his hand and then me licking his hand. Just that vision made me shudder as I was getting hotter and feeling more wicked at the same time.

“Have you ever fucked in the shower?” I asked with a wicked grin on my face. I had expected his reply of “No” because I had realized by this time that he was really inexperienced. “So much the better,” I thought, “I will really enjoy teaching him”.

I then turned off the shower and I handed him the soap. “We need to lather each other real good then I will demonstrate to you how to fuck in the shower.” Jerry’s only reply was a big grin and further stiffening of his beautiful cock.

As I was lovingly soaping his body, Jerry was spending a great deal of time on my breasts. I could tell by the reverent look on his face that he enjoyed playing with them as much as I did.

“Would you like to suck on my tits?”

“OH, YES”

“Well if you are a good boy and do as you’re told I may let you, but first there is another area which requires attention,” As I moved his hand with the bar of soap to my cunt. His hand moving back and forth across my cunt sent a tingling sensation from the tip of my toes to the top of my head. His finger was slipping in and out of my pussy making me hotter and hotter.

“Darling. do you feel that little nubbin at the top of my crack,” I panted.

“Yes,” he replied.

“Do you know what it is?”

“No. Not really.” “

“Well, Baby, that is my love button and it requires a lot of attention, like immediately!”

Well, he needed no more instructions as he started rubbing it with his soapy finger. As his finger rubbed my clit faster and faster, sending little electric shocks through out my body, I put my arms around his neck and started rubbing my soapy tits against his soapy chest. By this time we were jammed up against the side of the shower. It was a good thing I was holding him around the neck, because my knees began to weaken as yet another orgasm began to soar through my body.

“OH YES!!! THAT FEELS SOOOO GOOD. I LOVE IT!! MAKE ME CUM, BABY, MAKE ME CUM AGAIN!!!

I had another huge convulsing orgasm and should have been satisfied but I was insatiable by this time and wanted more. I could feel his hard cock pressed against my belly and wanted in my cunt immediately. As I pulled myself up his body to wrap my legs around his waist I could tell that his cock was sticking straight up like a soldier at attention. All I had to do was raise my self slightly above it and slide down on it.

When my cunt was completely impaled on his prick, Jerry started pumping me hard against the side of the shower. I was in heaven with that beautiful cock ramming in and out of my pussy. I could feel another orgasm coming on but gritted my teeth in an attempt to hold it back because I didn’t want it to end and I also wanted Jerry to cum at the same time and fill me with his juice. When I felt his cock begin to explode in me I let loose and experienced the best orgasm I had experienced in a long time. After a couple of minutes, we slide down to the floor of the shower and sat there without saying a word, holding each other while our breathing got back to normal.

After a few minutes we rinsed and toweled each other. It took longer than normal as I spent a great deal of time on his cock and balls, and he spent a lot of time making sure my breasts were dry. I’m sure he loved them as much as I loved his cock.

By now I was worn out and hungry, so I lead him into the kitchen. We managed to get some cheese, crackers and a bottle of wine on the table despite four roving hands. I sat on his lap while we kissed, fondled, touched, nibbled, talked nonsense, giggled and fed one another. Jerry’s hands were very callused, but he was so gentle with me that the roughness just added to the pleasure of his touches. At one point he was teasing my nipples with his open palm. He would move his hand back and forth, just barely touching them, even as I was pushing toward his hand. They got so hard, I thought they would explode. Soon I could feel his cock stirring beneath me but I couldn’t reach it easily with my hands. So I thought of something much better.

ChriH6
ChriH6
39 Followers
12