Such a Horny Wife

Story Info
A few weeks after a new baby, wife is incredibly horny.
1.7k words
3.88
68.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MikenAS
MikenAS
20 Followers

I'll never forget that night. The night my wife showed me just how, well just how incredibly horny she can be.

A little about my wife and I. We are both in our 30's. I stand about 5 foot 8, average build. Not fat but not ripped either. My wife stands about 5 foot. She's usually a nice 34 or 36 bust, with nice ample D cups. Not to mention she has such great curves and an ass that drives me crazy. At the time of this story she has a little extra baby weight, and her lovely breasts are slightly larger than normal.

My story starts on a Friday afternoon. I was at work, and she was home with our four year old daughter and our new six week old daughter.

It was around 4 o'clock. The day was almost over. I had gotten up from my desk for some reason or another, but that's not important. When I returned I saw on my phone that I had a picture message. I figured it was from my wife, probably a picture of the girls. I opened it, expecting to see my girls.

But was I in for the surprise of my life.

It was a picture of my wife. She was standing in front of a mirror, taking a picture of herself. She was wearing a tank top, and she had one of the straps slid down, and one of her lovely breasts out. In one hand she held the phone, the other was playing with the exposed tit.

Also catching me off guard was the caption she wrote. I'll never forget it.

"I'm so horny right now. My tits are like melons. If you take me out to dinner tonight, I will blow your dick off."

I stood there, just staring at her picture, re reading what she wrote and immediately my cock grew to full attention.

I quickly responded. "Be waiting in the car when I get home. Although I may have to wait a bit before I stand up to come home."

She responded, "Why don't you go in the bathroom and show me why you can't stand."

I figured why not, don't want to disappointing a horny woman. I put my phone in my pocket and made my way to the men's room. Luckily I work in a small office so it was empty. I locked myself in the stall and took out my phone. I unbuttoned my jeans and my cock immediately sprang out. I snapped a quick picture and sent it.

"You see what you do to me?"

"Yes. I need you to rub my breasts. Will you rub them for me?

"Baby I will rub you anywhere you want."

No response for a few minutes, until I received another picture.

The caption read, "You can touch everything you see." This time she had sent a picture of herself standing in front of a full length mirror, completely nude.

I was in total shock, my eyes bulging and my cock throbbing. All I could do was text her back, "Baby I will touch you everywhere. I'll be home as soon as I can."

After that she had to get back to the baby. Needless to say all I could think about for the rest of the day was getting home to my hot, horny wife.

I drove home as fast as I could. My wife greeted me at the door. She was still wearing the tank top from the earlier picture. I immediately noticed how tight it is against her ample chest, and I start getting hard again. We kissed passionately, her arms around my neck and my hands running over her ass, hips and making their way to her breasts.

We broke our kiss and she says, "I just fed the baby, so we should go eat now while she's asleep."

"Ok let me just go upstairs and change."

She follows me upstairs and into our bedroom. We immediately start kissing again, and this time my hand goes right up under her shirt and I start massaging her breast. We continue to kiss, until we hear our 4 year old coming up the stairs. I change my shirt, my wife grabbed herself a sweater, and we made our way out the door.

The drive to the restaurant was like normal. We decided where to go and made our way there. We arrived, made our way inside and we're almost immediately seated, as they weren't crowded.

Our meal was rather uneventful. My wife and I enjoyed our dinners, our four year old are as well as can be expected, and our newborn slept in her carrier.

Apparently my wife was still just as horny as she was earlier. At some point she decides to start teasing me. She started looking at me with a slight smile on her face.

"What? What's with the look?" I asked.

"Look. Look down." She replied.

I look down slightly, and I notice she has one hand inside her sweater, down the front of her tank and she is rubbing her breast.

"Oh my God! What has gotten into you?" I ask. I felt my cock growing again. All I could think about was getting her home.

The waitress came over and asked if we wanted anything else.

"Just the check, please."

I paid the check as soon as she brought it. We quickly gathered up the girls and made our way to the car.

By this time it was dark outside. Once we were all in the car I started to drive home. Almost as soon as I started driving, my wife reached inside her sweater and pulled out one of her luscious breasts. She started rubbing it, while looking at me. I had a hard time focusing on driving while watching her put on this show for me. I quickly adjusted the rear view mirror so I could look up and watch her.

By now my cock was absolutely throbbing, ready to burst. I finally couldn't take anymore. I grabbed her free hand and put it to my crotch. She rubbed me through my jeans, and then started to reach inside for the dick she had been wanting for hours.

"Your belt is in the way," she whispered.

I quickly reached down, and with one hand I undid my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans to free my aching cock. She immediate grabbed and started stroking it. I had to do all I could to keep myself from cumming. Here was my sexy wife, giving me a hand job with one hand, and playing with her tit with the other.

"Oh you're gonna make me cum. You want me to come?" I whispered.

I reached over and started rubbing her tit for her. I massaged her entire beautiful breast. I gently twisted and pinched the nipple, just as I knew she liked.

"You're gonna suck it for me when we get home. You are so sucking it for me baby," I whispered.

We pulled in the driveway and straightened ourselves up. We made our way into the house with the girls. I went upstairs and put the older one to bed, while the baby was asleep in the carrier.

I came downstairs and my wife was laying on the couch.

"We should have about an hour before she's hungry," I said. We looked at each other and both knew what was coming.

I knelt on the floor along side the couch and kisses her hard. I ran my hands all over her body. Started at her hips, down over her curvy ass, around over lovely thighs, and up under her shirt and grabbed her breast.

She broke the kiss, and stripped completely naked. In seconds, there was a beautifully, sexy, naked and extremely horny woman on the couch in front of me.

I went right for her tits. I massaged one, while sucking and nibbling the other. I ran my other hand all over her naked body. Down between her legs, up her thigh until reaching her already moist pussy.

"Are you gonna fuck me? Please say you'll fuck me!" She gasped.

"Oh you know I'll fuck you anytime!"

Unfortunately we had to wait until she got the all clear from her doctor. But that didn't stop us from enjoying each other in other ways.

I quickly stripped myself, my cock standing at full attention. She reached right for it, wrapped her hand around it and started stroking me. I stepped closer, and brought my cock straight to her mouth. Without hesitating she took me balls deep. She bobbed her had back and forth, licking my shaft from base to tip. She wanted my cock so badly, and was willing to take it anyway she could.

I continued rubbing her pussy as she went to town on my cock. I had to use all my willpower to keep myself from exploding in her mouth. It had been so long since I had seen her so horny, so eager to blow me, I wanted this to last as long as possible.

Sensing that I was close to cumming, she returned to furiously stroking my cock.

"I need your cum. Come on my tits baby!" She panted. Not wanting to disappoint, I stood as close to her as I could, with my cannon aimed right between her lovely tits. She continued to pump my cock, determined to get the prize she so desired.

After all that had happened that night, it didn't take me long. My first shot sprayed my hot, sticky seed on her left tit. The next shot reached her right. I finished by dripping the rest right between her full breasts. She looked down at my spunk all over her chest. She had one more surprise for me.

With both hands, she eagerly rubbed my cock lotion all over her breasts, her stomach, her nipples, anywhere she could touch herself. Here was my hot, sexy, and incredibly horny wife covering herself with my cum. I stood there watching her, covered in my cum. Her breasts, her nipples glistening with my sticky seed. Her stomach all slick from my spunk. I noticed a bit dripping down her shoulder, over her neck and into her hair. This had to be one of the sexiest, dirtiest things I had ever seen her do, and I was so turned on by it.

A few minutes later she stood up to clean herself, just as the baby awoke. Too bad we had to put our fun on hold for a while to feed the baby and put her to bed.

But, of course one the baby was asleep, our fun continued.

MikenAS
MikenAS
20 Followers