Such a Sweet Man Ch. 02

Story Info
Three whole days left.
2.4k words
4.14
23.9k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,691 Followers

I switched this back into the "loving wives" category, it seems to fit better. The lead in is in the "exhibition" category, reading it will help here. There is no wife swapping, or even cheating here, not really. Maybe kind of, in an unintentional way. I can sort of write that stuff and have, but to be honest, it's boring to read and boring to try and write. I am attempting in my poor way to be different.

Here is just a couple in love and having some fun. It's a simple idea that popped into my old head, two people discovering each other, and sharing the world of fantasy with some reality mixed in.

*****

"So, how was your massage today?" Kate's husband David asked her almost the moment he walked into the hotel room from his job. He had hugged her and kissed her like he always did.

"Was she good? I asked for their best one." He smiled at her before she could respond.

She?

It was at that instant that Kate realized.

David thought he had hired a female massage therapist!

"What?" He asked, leaning back slightly to look at her. He was so in tune to her that her reaction was obvious.

"I.. fine. It was.. fine." Kate murmured, her face suddenly flaming. David was looking directly at her, curious.

"What time do you want to go to dinner?" She asked, wanting suddenly to change the subject. The dozens of different ways she had thought of to tell David what had happened during her massage went right out the window.

She had thought, since he set it up, hired the person, that he knew. Which of course meant it was what he wanted. The silly little sexual things they did, the teasing comments, all of those led to Kate assuming David expected, wanted something to happen. Even the suggestion that he wanted to watch. That she might get one of those "happy endings?"

That had led to Kate and her husband having a delicious session of sex, he even managed a repeat which was a rare event for him.

Then that man, Jim. He was very handsome, polite. Plus good at his work, he had used his hands to play her body like a fiddle. That all combined to result in her to allow him to touch her in a way she never even dreamed she would ever let happen. It had somehow gotten to the point of her having almost no control over herself, that man had touched her in a way only David, and one boy back in college had.

Jim's fingers had not penetrated her, his touch was all external, but she had climaxed and furiously.

She had allowed that, enjoyed that, almost relished it. Since she thought that David did not mind, in fact suggested it, set it up, her inhibitions were down.

But oh my God. David clearly had thought he was hiring a female professional.

Somehow, she knew she had to tell him, explain it.

+++

"Whenever you are ready to go eat, I guess we can." David said, still looking at her oddly.

"Let's try that Chinese place down on the corner." He added.

"Sure, if you want." Kate disengaged, went over to the small hotel closet where her clothes were.

"Anything special you would like me to wear?" She asked him, not daring to look at him at the moment.

"That's a pretty simple place, jeans and a blouse I guess." He said, stepping into the bathroom. She heard the shower start, so she quickly slipped on her jeans. She was glad he was in there, it gave her a moment to collect her thoughts, compose herself.

+++

Outside, the weather was a bit too warm, but offset nicely by the mild breeze off the nearby ocean. David took her hand as they walked, he always did. In the small restaurant, they were seated quickly as it was still fairly early.

Once the waitress had taken their order, and served them the teapot with the tiny little bowls, David reached over and took one of her hands. He did that all the time, his fingers touching, exploring her fingers. That was another of the intimate little habits he had.

"So, tell me how your rubdown went today, hon. I asked them for the best one they had, I know how much you like those." He asked.

"Why do you want to know?" She asked. She was stalling for time to collect her thoughts, unsure now of what his reaction would be. She knew she had to tell him the truth, but did not quite know how to explain what had happened.

"I don't know, that is kind of hot. I mean, you are lying there, covered by just a sheet while some stranger rubs you. It just seems, like it could be almost.. naughty?" He grinned broadly.

"I mean, the days you get those back at home, you always seemed to be real happy, it's kind of like it turns you on or something."

"Well, I guess it does in a way. It just makes me feel good. I suppose." She told him.

"It's just that you seem a little more tense than usual now. Wasn't she as good as Anita back home?"

"David. Honey. It wasn't a.. woman." Kate managed to get that out. Then she could not meet his eyes.

"What? You mean, it was some guy?" He asked.

"Yes. I thought since you sent him up, that you knew?"

"Oh. Well, I didn't. Hell, I just assumed? I just asked for their best therapist for you. But, what the hell. Guys in that profession are always gay anyway, so no big deal." He shrugged.

"Honey? I am pretty sure that Jim is not gay." She looked up at him directly.

"Oh. Really? Did he do something, get out of line? If he did, so help me..."

"No. Nothing like that. He was very polite, gentle and very good at his job."

"I see." David sat waiting calmly, one eyebrow raised, well aware that she had something to tell him.

Kate quietly told David everything that happened, she left nothing out. David sat there calmly and listened.

"He touched me all over, I thought since you sent him up that it was what you wanted, so I.. let him. I'm sorry." Kate's face flamed again.

"All over? Let him? You mean? Everywhere? He saw everything, touched you everywhere?" David leaned back, a surprised look on his face.

"Yes." She again could not meet his eyes.

"Why are you sorry? Did you let him have sex with you?" He asked.

"No. I mean yes, but not like that, he didn't do anything but touch. I guess it was like what you said, a happy ending." She admitted.

"I don't believe this! You let that guy finger fuck you?" That was another surprise, David never used profanity.

"No! I didn't. It was just.. outside."

"Outside? That's all?"

"Yes."

"He could see you? Everything?"

"Yes, but nothing inside, it was just touching."

"I suppose he is some good looking stud, right?"

"Yes. He is a nice looking man."

David just sat there for several long moments.

"Wow. I don't believe this. I know you would never lie to me, so if that is all it was, I guess no real harm done then. Amazing though, I never would have imagined this. So, did you enjoy it?" Suddenly David was grinning.

That change was not what she expected.

"Uh huh." She admitted. David didn't seem to be upset, not really. More surprised than anything. Just then their food arrived, so they settled in to eat. Kate was still nervous, but she also knew David would not raise his voice, not in public. Even in the rare times he had ever been upset in the past, he never did.

But she could tell he was thinking, he kept glancing at her.

+++

Back at their hotel room, Kate curled up next to David as they watched some movie on TV. It wasn't long before they began the familiar touching, the preludes to sex. She had half expected him to talk about it, maybe even be upset, but instead he acted no differently than any other time.

"Hey, hop on the bed, I want to give you a massage." He asked her suddenly, just like that.

"Really? Oh boy!" She grinned at him, got up.

"Let's do it like it happened today, you start out under a sheet., OK?" He was smiling broadly.

Role play, Kate got that instantly. They had done some of that before, and that was fun. She realized he wanted to reenact what had happened earlier during her massage.

"OK. But you have to leave the room while I get undressed, please." She told him.

David grinned and went into the bathroom. Kate pulled back the bed covers, leaving just the sheets. Then she stripped down to her bra and panties, and settled in face down under the top sheet.

"Ready!" She called out.

David came out, knelt down beside her and began to stroke her. He didn't have any of the oil but it felt marvelous anyway. She began to quietly give him instructions, so he was doing as close to what Jim had done earlier that day. She was well aware that was what David wanted, and she was quite happy to play along.

"You will need to unhook my bra, sir. I don't want to get any of the oil on it.": She told him. David fumbled with it for awhile, got it unhooked. It flashed into her mind how easily that Jim had tripped that with just one hand.

David began to stoke her back, letting his fingers drift over the sides of her breasts.

Soon he had the sheet pulled back, he asked if he should remove her panties.

"OK." She murmured, lifting her hips as he tugged them down and off. It really was amazing, he was doing fairly close to what Jim had done earlier, her mind drifted back to the experience. She had hesitated, then allowed that, thinking of their nude beach experience. Since he had sent up a male therapist, she assumed he wanted him to see her like that. The moment she was aware that she was exposed earlier that day flashed into her thoughts, she rolled slightly and opened her legs, knowing David could now see her.

David's efforts combined with the fantasy was beginning to make Kate feel quite damp. Her husband spent quite a long time on her back, she was anticipating him reaching in and touching her but he didn't.

"Time to turn over now." David said, finally.

"OK. But please hold up the sheet, sir, l I don't want you to see me." She directed him, a teasing tone in her voice. David held it up in front of his face, rolling over, she settled in.

"You can go ahead and do my breasts if you like, my husband won't mind." She told him.

"All right, if you are sure. I want you to be comfortable." David slid the sheet down, and began to stroke her lovingly, pressing in circles around her globes. Her nipples began to snug up and turn darker in color.

"I don't mind if you squeeze my nipples." She encouraged.

"Did he do that?" David asked.

"Yes." So David began to squeeze and roll them, Kate turned her head and took a look. Her husband was clearly very aroused, the bulge in his slacks looked enormous.

When he moved down and began to stroke her legs, she asked him to stretch them for her. He pushed her leg back, rolled it over to the side.

"Like this?" He asked, his voice now shaky.

"Uh huh." She panted.

"God. He saw everything, didn't he?"

"Uh huh." She barely managed to get out.

"Wow." David began to stroke her loins, she told him how to use both thumbs alternating up and over her now bulging labia. Her climax was building, quickly it crashed over her. Then she suddenly felt very wet.

David stopped in surprise.

"My God!" He exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wet myself." She sat up.

"I don't think that is what it is, you just squirted." He was now laughing.

"That was amazing!" He told her, reaching down. Kate quickly moved backwards, his touch felt so intense she nearly could not take it.

"I bet he didn't get you to do that, did he?"

"Nope." Kate was giggling, her breath still coming in short gasps. That made her bare breasts wobble. David could no longer take it, he was naked from the waist down, his penis looked larger than she ever remembered. The sensation as he entered her was almost pain, but that subsided in seconds. It felt almost like she was floating, flowing with her husband's motions. Her own climax came on quickly, and was so intense she nearly passed out.

+++

The two of them went in and showered together, then came back out. Once glance at the bed and they looked at each other and started laughing.

"I think we need to call housekeeping." She told him. There was no way they could ever sleep in that bed.

The older Hispanic maid kept a completely straight face as she stripped and made up the bed. David tipped her a $20 bill, she smiled and told him, "Gracias, senor."

As soon as the door closed, they looked at each other and broke up into insane laughter.

Later, as they lay snuggled up together in bed, David had to ask her.

"Was that better when I did that, than when that Jim guy did it?" He asked.

"Uh, huh. That was something else, I didn't even know I could do that. I never squirted before." She said as she teased one of his nipples.

"You know, honey? I still would like to watch as you get a massage." He told her.

"Really? You mean, back home, with Anita, or here, with that Jim guy?"

"I doubt if Anita would ever do anything, really." He told her with a grin.

"You are probably right about that." She laughed.

"So? Do you want to?" He pressed.

"Do you want me to?" She asked.

"Uh huh."

"You really are a pervert, aren't you?" She slipped under to covers, took his swiftly growing member in her mouth.

"Well?" He asked.

"I guess I could ask." She mumbled.

"We do have three whole days left." She laughed.

magmaman
magmaman
2,691 Followers