Such Stuff Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

"Tom, you hold still and let me do the moving." Lizzie took an exaggerat­ed breath and, opening her mouth wide, took the whole of Tom's dome into her mouth. A sigh from Tom indicated strong appreciation. Behind her she felt Joe kneeling and his cock nosing her back as his hands came round to clasp her breasts. It felt good, her nipples hard in the palms of his hands, Joe's hands moving, squeezing and rubbing.

Lizzie was content just taking Tom's cockhead in her mouth but she thought he would want her to try for more. Carefully she moved her head for­ward towards him and much of Tom's penis was gone.

Joe, looking over Lizzie's shoulder, was impressed. "Hey, look Tom, yer cock's all gone!"

It was an exaggeration, and Lizzie pulled back pretty quickly, honor satis­fied. Getting up off her knees and onto all fours she forced Joe to get up off his knees as well. As she had expected, seeing the opportunity, Joe followed his ear­lier idea about cows and horses and tried to mount her as he had seen in the field. He aimed between Lizzie's buttocks and thighs and pushed around seek­ing admittance but, in the way of inexperienced young men, missing the right place even poking at the 'other place'. Lizzie reached back and guided Joe who, feeling his cock sink a little in, slammed home, the whole length of his long cock sliding into Lizzie in one go. Lizzie surprised was pushed sharply forward and Tom's cock went even further into her mouth. Choking, she pulled off Tom.

"Careful Joe, be gentle with a girl, won't you?"

Joe was apologetic. Unnecessarily gently pulled back from Lizzie too far and fell out of her. Lizzie put him back in. A bit more carefully Joe began to push in and out.

Tom grinned. He had stood away from the two of them when Lizzie had let him go and he was watching them. "Best service I've ever seen a bull givin' a young heifer!"

Certainly the young bull thought so, though Lizzie was only now settling back into enjoying the sex. It was going well for her, her pleasure building when Joe gave a groan, pumped really hard and Lizzie felt him come inside her. She shrugged her shoulders, what should she have expected? He slowed to a stop.

"Wow, that was NUTS," said Joe.

"My turn, Huck" said Tom.

Joe pulled out and stood, his cock drooping and dripping on the sand, whilst Tom came round behind Lizzie.

"Alright Hucky, may I?" He guided himself and hit the mark straightway. Lizzie smiled as she felt the end of his thick cock start to push into her. This was going to be good. Tom did not find much resistance, Lizzie was wet and Joe's lubrication was liberal. The thick shaft slid on in until Lizzie felt Tom's curly hair tickling her bottom cheeks. With one hand she felt under her and her hand closed round his balls. With Tom's cock so far in they almost seemed to be part of her. Tom knelt behind Lizzie absolutely still; eyes closed savoring the wet warmth of Lizzie's sex on his cock and the feel of her soft buttocks against his thighs.

It was Lizzie who started the movement sliding her sex along Tom's shaft, feeling the soft friction of vagina and penis moving in oppo­site directions, drawing apart. The directions changed and Lizzie was pushing Tom in again. Tom took up the movement and they began to operate as a team building each other's excitement. Lizzie loved the feel of Tom's thick cock in her, her pleasure mounting, she turned her head this way and that as she pushed against Tom. There on one side of her was Joe watching with rapt atten­tion, she smiled at him, she turned her head the other way towards the water and then back again. This time, behind Joe she could see, well into the trees, someone else was watching. Her eyes widened. It was the man from the boat in his black clothes and yellow waistcoat and it did look awfully like Conrad.

Tom was pushing harder. Lizzie's orgasm was coming closer, she pushed back hard against Tom, her fingers pushing in and out of her sex, on all fours on her bed, sweaty and hot, "I'm coming Hucky!" she faintly heard Tom cry, the man raised his hat and smiled—it was indeed Conrad! Lizzie slammed her fingers back into her sex and came, collapsing onto the bed, her fingers still working.

Lizzie lay still for a long time, the sensations coursing through her. "Con­rad?? Why the fuck did she keep finding him in her dreams? Why couldn't she just dream of Tom and Joe?" She smiled thinking of Tom's thick cock. "Reckon I just have the bulliest dreams!"

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12