Such Stuff Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quietly the happy but troubled girl's thoughts stilled, her eyes closed as she drifted into sleep. An afternoon nap. A rest was certainly needed, there was to be a ball that evening in honour of the Marchioness. Lizzie slept.

The Green Maiden kissed her. "He hasn't really got you Lizzie. He can't keep you. You did not choose to come here, it was a trick. You can get away, you can escape."

"When did I choose? I was walking in a dream I think, I tripped and fell here."

"You chose the wrong path."

"But how do I find a way back?"

"That I do not know. Back you can go but the how of it is quite another matter and, I fear, something for you to find on your own."

Lizzie returned the kiss on the Green Maiden's lips. She felt strong desire for her friend as she cupped a green breast in one hand and felt the nipple re­spond. The kiss was prolonged, tongues caressed. Lizzie only recently from her bath, her bath with her men, was surprised at the return and strength of the re­turn of her arousal. She knew she was dreaming but the surprise was there nonetheless. Lizzie felt a female hand on her own breasts. The girls turned from kissing to suckling—it was as if they were trying to feed from each other's breasts. Taking it in turns to suck, to tickle, and to pull. The mounded softness and the hard little nipples. They kissed again mouth-to-mouth, soft feminine mouth to soft feminine mouth. The touch of smooth cheeks un­adorned by beard or the rasp of shaved stubble - soft, feminine. Two girls to­gether.

The black dildo of the morning was still glued to Lizzie in her dream; it lolled soft against her thigh.

The green maiden's hand slipped down Lizzie's tummy. The girl started with surprise as her fingers found Lizzie's soft rubber penis. The kiss was bro­ken, the girl looked and laughed. A pretty green laugh. She bent her head and lifted the end of the rubber penis on her tongue. Her eyes looked up at Lizzie with amusement as she sucked it in.

The exploring fingers of the green maiden found Lizzie's sex already filled with the rubber device and her little clitoris enclosed. She could not touch her friend as intimately as she wished nor could Lizzie enjoy the close attention of her fingers or busy tongue as before. Lizzie could however explore her friend and it was not long before her own fingers were wet with her friend's scent. This only served to increase her own desire. Her fingers closed around a ball, she began to erect the rubber device causing the Green Maiden to drop it from her mouth and watch with unconcealed amusement at the erection. Had her green friend been with a man? Lizzie wondered, but thought not. Well, she was about to find out what that would be like! Lizzie had a great desire to take the part of a man now she had her own penis. What was it like to have one? More than likely Conrad could arrange that in this very peculiar world of his. He had offered her the nonsense of a second vagina, if he had been serious in that—and given the ridiculous Dai Ambrose Penstimen Fallick it seemed likely he had been perfectly serious. What use would a second vagina be except to ac­commodate a second penis, presumably either the absurd Dai or, in the alter­native, two gentlemen at once? Would it be fun to be a man for a day or two with a penis - yes it would certainly be interesting—or to be hermaphrodite both with her own organ and a penis—that would be very strange.

Kissing her friend again she pushed the Green Maiden back on the soft ground, her fingers running over the green body exploring, touching and teas­ing nipples, stroking down-like green hair, following the hair downwards to warm wetness—stirring, entering, teasing. Lizzie rolled over on top of the girl, lifting her face from her friend as she did so and broke the kiss. She smiled fondly down at her friend, opening her eyes wide as she touched the tip of the black rubber penis to her friend's sex.

The Green Maiden's eyes opened just as wide as she felt the mock penis seeking entrance. Her mouth changed shape to an 'O' as Lizzie pushed her cock up into the girl, filling her. Lizzie's face de­scended, tongues sought each other again and Lizzie began to fuck her friend. Of course the sensation for Lizzie was not that of a man. She had not become a man but, even so, the penis was cunningly fitted. It filled her as well, it mould­ed her sex and as she pushed into her friend she could feel it rubbing on her clit. Mr. Qui'ver knew his trade—or at least did in her dream—had built a de­vice suitable not just for the formal display of the male Guard but so she could fully perform a man's function and enjoy it too. The front part glued to her skin moved as she pushed pulling the skin, pulling, as a consequence, her sex. At the same time the dildo within her moved, just a little at first but a little more as she became wetter whilst the device itself rubbed against her moist lips and clitoris

It was a lovely feeling being so intimate with her friend, different from mu­tual sucking—though she liked that very much too. Well, liked that with the Green Maiden, she added in her mind, she did not feel at all the same way about other girls.

Lizzie's buttocks moved up and down as she worked at her friend. She could tell by the wriggling and movement of the girl's tongue that her friend's orgasm was not far off. Lizzie reached between her legs ready to complete the simulation by a pretend ejaculation. She increased the speed of her thrusts. The Green Maiden rocked from side to side as her orgasm came and Lizzie squeezed her ball. Squirt, squirt, squirt went her penis into the orgasming girl as Lizzie tried to reach her own climax..

"Oh, you came," moaned the green girl, "you came in me!"

"No, no, I haven't come," Lizzie cried still thrusting, trying to take herself over the brink.

She awoke fingers stuffed inside her, desperately seeking orgasm, rolling on the bed but unable to come. How could she be so in need, so excited so soon after the Guard's good work?

"Ho, ho, ho methinks you need some help."

Puck, as he so often did, had wandered into her room with not so much as a by-your-leave and was sitting on a bed knob, a favourite roost, his outsize cock rising nearly to his chin. How long had he been there? How long had he been watching her roll? For once Lizzie did not send him packing, her need was desperate. The little man with the blue cap was happy to oblige and brought Lizzie to climax whilst filling her with his own.

12