Suck Me Once, Shame On You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa sighed, completely overtaken by the sensations thrumming through her body. His hard prick rubbed against her leg and stomach and she reached down to run her hand up and down it. Pre-cum drooled out of the tip and onto her fingers, down onto her thigh. More than ever now she needed a good hard cock to thrust up into her needy pussy. She didn't care who it belonged to, she cared much more about what it could do to her, what it could make her feel. She needed it now.

After a thorough sucking, he took his mouth away from her breast. It was slightly less swollen now, he had been suckling it for a while, but still desperate to be emptied. She grabbed at his head and tried to thrust her engorged tit back between his lips but he was having none of it. Crying with frustration she looked at him and he smirked at her.

"How much do you want me now, you dirty little bitch?" he asked. His filthy words debased her and yet they matched what was going through her own mind and brought out her inner whore.

"I want you in me, you bastard. I want your thick cock all the way up me. Please do me. Please, please fuck me. I'll do anything you want - just keep sucking my tits!"

"Anything I want?"

Melissa was starting to regret what she'd said but it was like her tits had a sentient force of their own. They would not put up with any delays.

She sighed, "Yes, anything. Just please keep milking me."

James dragged her over to the staircase and sat on the second step up, his massive erection jutting out.

"Climb on me and work me out," he said, supremely confident that she would do whatever he wished now.

She shimmied out of her wet pants and kneeled either side of his thighs, shifting her damp nipple so that it was right under his nose and waving it enticingly. Though he found it hard not to clamp on instantly, he closed his mouth and turned his head away.

"I said climb on. I want to see my dick sliding up into you before I allow your dribbling milky titties back in my mouth."

Grimacing with shame and excitement, Melissa took his fat cock in her hand and positioned it beneath her wet pussy – then she sat straight down and her greased up lips swallowed him whole. The force of her hips sent her tits flying and bouncing off each other. James nearly went cross eyed as he tried to hold himself back from cumming there and then. He grasped one nipple again in his fingers and guided the other one back into his mouth, rubbing the pointed tip against his teeth and loving her panicked breathing as she fought to hold back the inevitable flow. She couldn't do it, it was too strong and there was too much to let loose in order to be able to hold back. Now, she had one tit back between his lips and his thick cock splitting open her pussy lips, she felt uncontrollable lust coursing through her. She slammed her hips down onto his legs, forcing his prick much deeper into her, and pushing her boobs into his face and nearly smothering him. They bounced and shuddered and wobbled in front of him, anchored only by the firm grasp that his lips had on one large nipple. He inhaled it further and Melissa moaned in pleasure.

James felt the milk flow start to lessen as he drained her one breast and switched his attentions to the other that felt ready to explode beneath his hand. He grabbed onto her hips and let her ride him whilst half-sucking, half-biting her massive globe. She screamed in tension and relief, wanting to be drained and filled up at the same time.

James was sitting there enjoying her attentions as he wolfed down her milk but something primal awoke inside him. She was controlling the rhythm and how much tit he got whilst he just sat there. She was almost mooing her enjoyment as she groaned and panted around his cock - but now he wanted more. She was a cow, a fucking milk cow, and he was a bull with a thick prick and heavy balls who demanded some serious satisfaction. He wanted to show her he owned her, to dominate her and make her his heavy-titted cock-slave cow. Melissa whined as he pushed her off his lap and demanded that she get down on all fours.

"But you can't suck my tits then." She whinged. He gave her a massive slap on the nearest arse cheek.

"Don't tell me what I can and can't do, you filthy cow!" he insulted her. "Get down on your hands and knees and shake your tits and hips for me. Do it or I'll smash this machine up and you'll never be able to use it!"

Melissa quickly got down into position and stuck her sexy, jiggling arse into the air whilst rocking backwards and forwards so that her massive tits swung under her and brushed against the carpet. From where he was sitting on the stairs he had a grandstand view of her wobbling arse cheeks, her juicy wet slit and her rolling tits. He thought that he might finally have made it to heaven whilst still alive. He got onto his knees and shuffled towards her.

Melissa looked over her shoulder and saw him approaching. Something inside her wanted to run away, call for help and stop this insanity. Something else wanted him to get there quicker and wedge his meaty purple helmet back between her pussy lips. She dropped her head and stuck her bottom up higher, holding her breath. He ran his finger down her greasy slit, collecting her juices and circling them back around her winking arsehole. As he slipped his knob into her juicy folds, he pulled her cheeks apart and stared at the shiny skin of her wrinkled star. He gently massaged the little hole with his thumb as he fucked her, sawing his prick in and out of her eager pussy. Then he spat on it and used the extra lubrication to poke his thumb up, past her opening and into her bum. She shrieked at the invasion and he smacked her arse cheek again, telling her to shut up. She dropped her head and he forced his thumb deeper inside. He could tell it was uncomfortable for her but she was going to have to get used to it. To give her some relief, he reached under with his right hand and started rubbing her clit between two fingers. She trembled, totally confused by the unpleasant sensation of being invaded in her virgin arse and having her clit expertly fondled.

In a little time, he could feel her relax so he withdrew his thumb and swiftly replaced it with two fingers. Melissa grunted but knew a complaint would draw a slap so kept quiet. Again, he worked on her as he fucked her and soon he knew it was time. Never breaking a stroke, he pulled out of her pussy and shoved his cock straight into her tiny little hole. She squealed and bucked at the shock and pain, shouting his name and trying to move forwards. There was some resistance and James thrust forward to push himself further inside. Not wanting to lose momentum and knowing she couldn't escape, he threw himself down on top of her and grabbed her one still milky tit. He squeezed and squeezed it, pulling down on the teat like she was a dairy heifer. Her milk started to spray onto the carpet as his penis shoved its way deep into her colon until his heavy balls slapped up against her cunt lips. She was unable to move, pinned onto his cock, supporting his weight along the length of her back and with her aching tit in his hand. His other hand went back to her clit and rubbed it vigorously as he fucked her hard. The shunting bodies smacked together and the sound of flesh hitting flesh filled the air. Melissa was out of her mind with a mix of hunger and revulsion: she was filled up deliciously, dirtily, dangerously as this dreadful man, strangely in control of her, milked her hot achy breast.

There was no mercy in him as he squeezed, rubbed and slammed into her. Her massive jug flowed over his hand as he pulled on it and it slipped and slid about, covered in milk. James lost himself in the roaring rush of blood in his head, ignoring anything she was saying as he got his fill. His testosterone was at an all time high, he was a bull in heat, he owned her.

"Moo for me." He spat into her ear.

"What?! No!" whimpered Melissa, sensing the final humiliation was looming.

He yanked on her udder painfully and she screamed out loud.

"Fucking do it!" he rasped.

Melissa closed her eyes, "Oh no, no, nooooo!"

James pulled his cock nearly all the way out of her anus, watching as the skin of her chute clung to him as she nearly turned inside out. Then he rammed himself back in. And out. And in.

"Ugghh! Uggghhhh!" she grunted in time to his body blows. And, out of nowhere, weeping with shame, "Moooo. Ugh. Moooooo!"

Triumphant now, he hissed, "You're my herd slut now. I own your slutty, milky body. Your mouth, your tits, your cunt, your shit hole; they're all mine!"

Melissa was horrified by the way he was talking to her but somehow it was also absolutely right. She was a nasty mooing whore who wanted to be violated by this violent thrusting cock. She wanted him to drain her massive milk-filled boobs whilst plundering her pussy. She needed his filthy mouth whispering awful things into her ear as he pulled on her pointy nips or shouting them at her as he analized her. He disgusted her but she knew now that she had to have a master, a bull, to make her do these things, to make her realise how desperately she needed that domination, to make her groan out her gratitude for his forceful direction of her desires.

Her empty pussy clenched and tightened as she felt his beastly thick penis forging its way into her bowels. Then he straightened up, grabbed onto her hips and bellowed as his balls climbed up into his pelvis and shot their sticky load inside her arse. Her nipples dragged on the carpet whilst his cock kicked and spattered cum up her. The smuttiness and taboo nature of the situation tipped her over the edge and she came like a hurricane, screaming and howling his name as her cunt spasmed and twitched. Melissa fell forward panting, taking James with her and they rolled onto their sides. They were both sweat-covered and exhausted.

James turned on his back and looked across at her. "Clean me up," he demanded. Melissa got to her knees and leant over him, licking every last inch of him, tasting her arse and both their juices on his knob end. He jerked a little and then lay still until she'd finished, watching her at work. They hadn't moved further than the hallway rug and it was getting cooler now so he told her to get up the stairs to bed. James felt his cock rising again as he watched those round haunches swaying in front of him, the scent of his and her cum mixed together drifting from her abused cunt and arse...

Hours later, Melissa woke up and felt the dull ache of a good fucking in both of her holes. Now that she was awake, she remembered she still had a load of household tasks to get through before her baby arrived back home tomorrow evening. She left James in bed and crept downstairs to face the enormous pile of dirty clothes in front of the washing machine. On top of it she threw her cummy knickers and knelt down to start sorting it out into different piles.

Behind her, James watched Melissa at her work, totally naked. He had heard her get up and crept down the stairs behind her. She was glorious. Thicker in the body than she had been at school but those extra curves slapped and shook against him as he heaved himself into her and made him mad with lust. He couldn't leave her bottom alone and though she'd complained about being taken there again and again, he kept thrusting into that tight little hole until he left it battered and gaping.

Now, as she bent forward to put clothes into the machine he saw her cheeks open up and her red little hole wink at him. His inner wild animal took over and he jumped onto her from behind sending her sprawling. Melissa was face down onto her used knickers and she screamed briefly before he bundled them in between her lips. His left hand held her shoulders down into the pile of clothes and his right hand pulled her right arse cheek to one side, exposing her weeping anus. With no preparation he poked his dick up into her arse, slimy with his previous spunk trails. James's toes gripped the tiles and he used all the stored power in his thighs to pierce into her as far as he could. He fell on her and her teats were crushed in front of her but he reached underneath her arching back and grabbed onto them, squeezing hard. Her milk went into overdrive and spurted out in hot white gouts that soaked the clothes.

After brutally attacking her bottom like that, James was on the verge of cumming hard. He yanked his cock out of her clenching cheeks and grabbed her shoulder to flip her over. Her fabulous breasts were spurting jets of milk into the air as he wanked himself, knowing that these images of her in all her naked and acquiescent glory could never be deleted from his mind. She was his; he had drawn out all of her shame and shyness and used it to free up his own freakiness. He had forced her to take him deep into her mouth, her cunt and her arse, cumming in her again and again, marking her as his. She was sticky inside and out with his leavings. Moreover, now he knew exactly when she was lactating and the signs that would tell him when she would do anything – anything at all – in order to have him drain her dry. It hadn't escaped him how horny she could get whilst her milk was letting down. Finally, she was still embarrassed enough about her condition not to tell a soul what was happening and how he was using that to his own advantage. The Untouchable Melissa Jones was his, all his, at last.

Woozily, Melissa got to her feet, his cum dripping off the ends of her wet boobs. She couldn't have looked more irresistible to him at that moment though he was almost drained dry himself. She stared with regret at his shrinking cock and told him that her breasts were still half full. He looked over to the hallway where the machine sat in its box, waiting to be fired up.

"Do you remember that video I sent you of that cow?" said James. She nodded. "And do you remember the video of that woman I sent afterwards?" Melissa's eyes widened in shock. As her cunt tightened in anticipation, James's smile split his face.

"Let's get this baby out of its package and see what it can really do, eh?"

*****

Let me know if you liked this story and I can unfold the further stories of Melissa, James and the milking machine...

With huge thanks to LilPissKitten for her help in editing and her enormous enthusiasm and support.

12