Suck My Big Tits Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John groaned like an animal and pulled his dick out over the waistband of his linens. “That’s right, baby, stroke that pretty rod for me,” I continued, and he did. “Anyhow, it’s my cute little round bottom that’s never been claimed. No one’s ever made love to my ass before, and lately I’ve been so desperate for it. I wish you could give it to me, John. Your big dick all the way up my tight virgin ass.”

John looked like a bull about to charge, and I was the busty china shop he wanted to destroy. He kept jerking off as he lurched toward me, intent on taking my titties into his hands, but I stopped him. “Actually, John, I can’t,” I said. “I can’t fuck you today. I’m sorry, I know you’re keyed up. Believe me, so am I. I want you very badly. But…I just can’t. Not now. In fact...can I trust you with a secret?”

John nodded, disappointment clear in his deep blue eyes, but eager to keep me talking with my hot titties on display for him. He kept staring at them. The front of his pants still bulged obscenely. I kept talking.

“I’ve started cheating on Mike. Actually, Mike stopped fucking me years ago. His dick stopped working and I got sick of trying to make it work time after time after time. And lately…well, I just finally got fed up with being so horny all the time.”

John’s cock was still making a huge tent in his pants as he stared at my naked chest. “I figured that out earlier,” he said. “That you’d been cheating. I saw you standing in your doorway with those big titties out. God, you looked slutty. I could tell they were covered in semen, even from all the way over in my yard. And then some random Mexican kid was leaving your house. Is he who you’re having an affair with?”

I thought about this for a minute. Then I took a deep breath and told John I had a “big secret.” That I’d share it with him if he’d swear himself to secrecy. And so he swore.

“I’m not exactly having an affair with that Mexican kid. But he DID come over today and cum all over my naked chest,” I said. John seemed intrigued, and he was still eye-fucking my big rack.

So I just opened my mouth and unloaded my entire slutty story from start to finish—my Craigslist ad, the older man replying to tell me he was going to be my “Daddy” and fuck my tits and pound my ass and use my slutty body for his every sexual whim. “Daddy” picking me up in his car in the middle of the night. Daddy slapping me hard across the face and forcing me to expose my big chest for him. Daddy reaching over to feel me up with his big rough hands. Daddy making me fuck myself with a big dildo right there in the passenger seat until I came all over it. Daddy pulling my head into his lap, forcing his enormous cock down my throat, making me choke on it until he shot his big load in my mouth. Daddy not letting me swallow til he could take pics of his cum dribbling down my chin and onto my breasts. And, finally, Daddy’s special assignments.

John was panting by the time I finished my story. He looked slightly shell-shocked as he quizzically admired me and my generous chest, his dick throbbing and straining against his pants. My cunt creamed like mad as I realized how big he was and how much he adored my tits.

“All right. I think I get it,” he teased. “Daddy, eh? Well, shit, darlin’. All these blue-ball years and I coulda just walked over here and forced you to suck my cock and call me Daddy. Fucked those big ol’ titties hard. Fucked you right up your cute little butt, even. Fuck, girl, I bet you have a cute asshole. I think about it every day, in fact. And someday I’m gonna have it, goddammit. Mark my words.”

I thought about that, staring at the huge erection in his pants as I absentmindedly stroked my nipples. I decided I had to give him a peek. He deserved it after all the times I’d tortured him with my slutty body. The least I could do was give John a look at my tiny pristine asshole before my Daddy claimed and destroyed it.

So I smiled prettily at my neighbor and stood up, swiveling around on the loveseat, kneeling back down so my ass was a mere six inches from John’s face. I reached back and spread my pale, plump buttcheeks apart, exposing my adorable pink sphincter for John. I heard him draw in a sharp breath as I winked it for him. “Fuck. Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck,” he groaned. “That is the prettiest asshole I’ve ever seen in my fucking life,” he said. “Goddamn, I want to fuck you, baby. At least cum on you. Jesus. But...hang on, wait a second…so your assignment right now is to get those big juicy jugs jizzed on, right?”

I nodded, still crouched over and displaying my butthole for him.

“Well, then, Titsy McGee,” he teased. “You better put that asshole away before I rape it. I’m serious, girlie. I will absolutely ass-rape you if you're not careful. Now. Go and lie on your bed, slut, with those huge titties up, and let Big John come get to work on creaming those hot jugs. I need to help my busty little slut get buttfucked by her 'Daddy.' 'Cause I'm ready to take my sloppy seconds when he throws you away."

I let go of my asscheeks, squealed happily, and bounced naked into the master bedroom. John was right behind me. I laid on my back and pointed my huge twin peaks up toward the ceiling. I watched as my horny, hot neighbor eagerly dropped his pants. He stood there over me at the edge of my bed and finally exposed that big erect cock I’d been dying to see. It pointed right up at the ceiling just like my big bullet-shaped titties were doing. We both moaned at the sight of our equally mammoth assets. An enormous match made in porn Heaven.

John gripped his shaft with one hand and cupped his magnificent balls with the other one. “Stroke that pretty cunt for me, you titsy little slut,” he ordered, gazing down at my prone body on the bed before him. I complied, spreading my legs wide, giving him a look at my hairless pink pussy, dipping a finger inside it as he watched hungrily.

John began pumping his thick shaft vigorously as he stared down at my naked body. I can only imagine what he saw. My pretty face looking up at him lustily, my finger furiously massaging my tiny clit as I showed him my yummy bald cunt, my full, cock-sucking lips pouting up at him. And my tits. That’s what he was really focused on. My creamy, mountainous, beautiful breasts jutting in unison up toward the sky, perfectly cone-shaped, the little candy-pink nipples erect and positively begging to be suckled and worshiped.

John looked incredibly hot as he stood and stroked off to my body. His dick was so big he could wrap both of his hands around his shaft and still have ample shaft to spare. I was salivating for it. He pumped his big dick rhythmically with both hands as he gazed down at my smooth pussy, my pretty face, and my fat titties, which undulated and swayed as I rubbed my swollen clit for him.

I was building toward orgasm when John suddenly grunted, “I’m gonna cum, baby. Fuck, baby, yes. Get those big titties ready for John, little slutty baby. Push them together, yeah, that’s right. I’m gonna cum so fucking hard.”

At that moment an orgasm ripped through my cunt like wildfire, and as the waves of pleasure overtook my pussy, I reached up with both hands and squeezed my breasts together to receive his load. John stood there at the edge of the bed and let his cock go wild, spurting his warm fluid all over my big chest as he pumped his shaft and moaned.

“Fuck, baby. Fuck. Yes. Those huge titties belong with my jizz on them. You got that? Yeah. So hot. Jesus, I can’t fucking wait to tittyfuck you.” My chest wobbled as he babbled and stared and unloaded several more loads of his creamy goo on my big greedy jugs. I loved watching it blast out from the tip of his cock. By the time he finished, my chest was perfectly sperm-coated and glistening beautifully.

A little while later, as John photographed his work, I said a quick prayer that someday soon I’d get to take John’s whole hard shaft down my throat and up my ass. I had a feeling it would happen.

*****

The day after John came on my titties and took pics for me to send to Daddy, my husband went out of town on an unexpected business trip. I was beside myself with joy. He’d be gone for two weeks!

It was just two days until I was supposed to see Daddy again, but I still had my last titty-cum assignment to complete. I had to get it done, so I opted to pick up sperm donor #3 at a bar by my house. Easy enough.

I dressed in a tiny red dress that barely covered my ass and showed off so much of my breasts that I wondered if I could get arrested for indecent exposure. I wore it anyway. I mean, let a cop try to arrest me for that. I’d just moan while he raped me, then smile as he let me go with a warning. Sounded pretty hot, actually.

I didn’t bother with a bra; the dress was very flattering and tight on my unsupported breasts, pushing them forward and up to form a beautiful shelf of cleavage. I left my long dark hair down, donned some four-inch stilettos, applied some bright red lipstick, and headed to my neighborhood bar. Not typically the greatest place for picking up men, but then again, I wasn’t feeling very selective. And with this massive rack I can pick up men anywhere.

I took a seat at the bar and ordered a drink, my breasts spreading out vulgarly as I rested them on the bar top. Every man in the place was already eye-fucking my chest aggressively. I should remember this place when I’m ready to act out one of my rape fantasies, I thought, my pussy moistening. I pulled my dress up over my hips so the men behind me could see my bare ass spreading out on the barstool. I made sure they could see plenty of my ass crack, too.

Pretty soon the free drinks started arriving. The bartender smiled at my huge jugs and pointed out my alcohol benefactors as he poured my drinks extra stiff. They were all old men, leering at me and gaping at my massive cleavage. Total creepy perverts. This was gonna be a breeze. Fun, too.

An hour later I was feeling nice and buzzed, still sitting at the bar with my tits spread out on the counter and my ass spread out on the barstool. I was relaxed. I was enjoying these lecherous old men plying me with drinks and assaulting my young body with their eyes. I began to glance around the room, feeling ready for some action, excited to select my prey for the evening.

I saw him immediately, the one I wanted, a much older man sitting across from me at the bar, looking at my chest with the most depravedly wicked expression I’d ever seen in my life. This was clearly a man with a dirty, dirty mind.

He was probably in his late 60s; scruffy, bedraggled, horned-up and drunk. I smiled at him shyly and sat back to jiggle my big breasts for him. He stared. I subtly ran my tongue over my top lip as I locked eyes with him. He leered at me and grinned. He was missing some teeth, but I didn’t care. He might’ve even been homeless. He hadn’t even sent me a drink. He was probably just waiting to catch me outside and rape me up against a dumpster.

Jackpot, I thought. He's the one I want. He can cum on my tits tonight and I'll be done with Daddy's homework. He can use me in his dumpster rape scenario next weekend if he wants. Right now, though, my titties need a cum bath for Daddy. I want to be such a fucking tramp for my big-dick Daddy. I even want ugly old drunks to use my whore body for their filthy pleasure.

So I walked over to the man and leaned into him close, giving him a peek down the front of my dress. His eyes bulged as he realized just how huge my chest was. “I’m headed to the men’s room,” I said. “I’d like it if you joined me, sweetie. I’d like to take my dress off for you and show you my giant titties. Would you like that? Do you like giant titties, baby?”

I didn’t wait for an answer. Instead I walked slowly and deliberately toward the men’s restroom, knowing he’d be in fast pursuit. And sure enough, I heard his barstool scrape against the ground as he impatiently forced it backwards.

Then we were both in the grimy, disgusting men’s room, locking the door behind us. My drunk old friend looked like a kid in a candy store as he licked his lips and ogled my chest.

I explained the rules to this disgusting old pervert. Fortunately, he was up for anything. I sat on the closed toilet and pulled my dress all the way down, revealing my enormous, yummy breasts to my new friend. He whipped his dick out instantly. It was a pretty average size. I was relieved to see it was hard.

He stood in front of me and jacked off to my titties with no inhibitions. He had done this before, I could tell. Probably with hookers. The thought of that kinda turned me on.

“Show me your twat, girl,” he sputtered suddenly. I leaned back on the dirty toilet, pushed my little panties to the side, and spread my legs wide, giving this old pervert an unobstructed view of my hairless cunt.

He stroked harder, looking at my pussy, still talking. To himself, it seemed. “Yes, this girl is just a little dumb girl. Dumb sweet girls like to spread their legs and get their dumb little twatholes filled up with my big schlong,” he murmured as he deftly jerked off to my body.

He was pumping his dick desperately now, and I sensed he was close. I held my tits together and offered them up to receive his load. His eyes were locked on my spread-eagled cunt, but all of the sudden, he grunted loudly and ejaculated all over my chest and throat. It wasn’t much of a load, but it was enough. It made my pussy surge with fluid. I was SO close to finishing Daddy’s assignments!

Abruptly, the old man turned and left the bathroom without a word. He’d already forgotten about me. He had cum and now he was finished. It’s okay, I thought. He probably doesn’t even know how to operate a camera phone, anyway. At least he jizzed on my chest. I pulled out my phone and gleefully snapped a few selfies, making sure to include my big spermed-up jugs and my pretty smiling face for Daddy.

Then I wiped the old man’s jizz off my rack and headed home to email this last set of photos to Daddy. I was so proud, and so very fucking excited.

*****

The next day, I waited nervously for his response to my “I did it, Daddy!” email. I had completed my assignments and allowed three different men to cum on my big titties, then sent him the photos, just like he’d ordered.

And finally, after two tortuous hours, my Daddy replied:

'To my sweet, yummy new babygirl:

Good girl. Welcome to the fold, sweetheart! You’ve been such a good little Daddy’s girl!

You are extraordinarily beautiful, my sweet precious girl, and you are so very young and unspoiled. So perfect for your old, cranky, choosy Daddy. You completed your assignments perfectly.

I can already tell, little sweetheart, that you’ll be wonderfully obedient and submissive to all your Daddy’s needs and whims, no matter how trivial or petty they might seem. (Always remember this, though—if you ever use the words “trivial” or “petty” to describe your Daddy’s desires, you’ll get sent home with two black eyes, a broken nose, and a few missing teeth. But, honey, don't worry about that now...I’ll teach you all about punishments later…and that’s a promise.)

For now, my darling babygirl, here's some praise from Daddy. Relish it, because I'm not very generous with my praise once you start pissing me off.

You are exquisitely huge-chested, and your lack of any gag-reflex is commendable. Daddy thinks you are very, very smart for an idiotic little fuckslut of a girl. You're a good enough cocksucker that Daddy might make you the main girl at one of his upcoming Poker Nights. You'll get to suck off all of Daddy's friends under the table, and they will rate you to determine your prize later: you either get Daddy's approving cock slammed up your butt or Daddy's disappointed fists beating your face in. Up to you, baby. I know you can do it.

Your Daddy is also crazy about your bald pink cuntlips and your tiny virgin butthole, honey. I will soon claim that ass so brutally you’ll wish you’d never been born. But first I will make a five-course meal out of your anus. I 'll eat it, then I'll fuck it, then I'll kick you to the ground and humiliate you like the slut you are. You’ve never known degradation like Daddy’s. You’ll know it soon enough, though, and you’ll love it, if you know what’s good for you.

So I’ll see you tomorrow, sweetheart. Can’t wait to eat that hot little ass out and fuck those ridiculously big titties. Be ready for Daddy. If you make me wait, I will hurt you.

Love, your Big Daddy'

*****

My cunt creamed and spasmed as I closed my email and ran to the shower to prep for my Daddy’s visit.

12