Suck on This Ch. 01

Story Info
Losing his job and finds fun with secretary.
3.4k words
4.4
43.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steele363
steele363
13 Followers

Alright guys this is my first story and I plan on writing a sequel. Send em feed back and i hope you all enjoy.

Nathan awoke abruptly to the sound of his alarm blaring. He quickly rolled over and pounded the off button on the alarm.

'Damn I can't believe it's Monday already' he thought as he looked at the ceiling.

Begrudgingly he rolled out of bed and stretched his arms behind his back.

"Alright, time to get ready for work," he said.

Nathan walked out of his room and immediately put a pot of coffee on. He opened the fridge to look for something to eat. Not finding anything he decided to pick something up on the way to work.

Turning around he walked over to the coffee pot and poured a cup. He walked to the den and turned on the 6 o'clock news as he sipped at his coffee.

About 20 minutes later he turned the TV off and set his empty cup down. Nathan walked to his bathroom and turned the shower on. While waiting for the water to warm up he went to the sink and began applying shaving cream.

He took a second to look himself over and was pleased that the workout machine he bought was showing some results. He was 25 and stood at 5'10. He wasn't short but very skinny weighing only 150 lbs. He had dirty blonde hair and gray eyes that looked blue when in the right light.

He shaved and showered quickly but took his time getting dressed in his for work. Nathan worked at a big architect firm and today was the day that he got to run a presentation to a huge client about the design for the new building. He had spent all weekend trying to finish and had barely done it by 2 A.M. the previous night.

He rushed out the door grabbing his keys on the way out. He jumped into his car and quickly started the car and drove off to work.

He got there a few minutes early and walked inside to his office. He began to run through his notes knowing that if he landed this client he was bound to get a raise and maybe even a promotion.

A few minutes a later his secretary Danni walked in, "Good morning Nathan. Are you ready for your meeting?"

Nathan took a second to admire the beautiful Asian girl. She was 28 and tall standing about an inch shorter than himself without her customary 3 inch heels. She was quite skinny and her hips flared out slightly and she had this cute little ass. Her boobs weren't huge but they were about a B or C cup he figured. She had these full lips that looked very sexy and her eyes were a dark brown almost black color that just sucked you in. She had long black hair that was curled and framed her face beautifully.

Suddenly he was snapped out of his daze by Danni asking again, "Nathan are you ready for your meeting?"

He looked at her, "Ye... wait.. uh.. yeah... I uh.. think so."

She smiled, " Alright then you should make your way to the conference room and set up. The meeting starts in 10 minutes."

Nathan grabbed his papers and design models and walked out.

"Good luck." Danni called out.

'Yeah he was going to need it,' Nathan thought.

An hour and a half later Nathan walked back to his office glumly. The client had chosen a rival firms design.

As Nathan walked back into his office he was greeted by a hug from Danni, "It's okay you did your best."

Just then the phone rang and Danni turned around and answered it.

As she hung up she turned around with a look of grief on her face, "Mike wants to see you right away."

Mike was the CEO of the firm and was a huge asshole.

Nathan turned and walked from his office and Danni called out, Good luck," again but this time in a sympathetic tone.

As Nathan walked into Mike's office he immediately took a seat across the desk.

Mike looked at him and said, " I'm going to be blunt. You just lost the biggest client we've had this year."

"I know but if...." Nathan replied before being cut off.

"It's plain and simple your fired. Now get out of my office pack your stuff and leave."

Nathan didn't try to say anything more because he knew there was no use. He simply got up and walked to his office. Danni was standing there looking anxiously at him.

Nathan said, "I got fired."

"Oh no," was her reply and with that Nathan started to pack his things into a box.

He heard rustling behind him and saw Danni packing her things as well. Startled he asked, "What are you doing?"

"Quitting," she replied without pause.

"Why?"

"Because I work for you not them," she said smiling.

"Do you want to a ride home?" He asked abruptly

"Yeah, I'd like that. It'd be nice to not have to get a taxi."

They finished packing and got into the car and pulled away.

After driving for a little while in silence Nathan said, "You didn't have to quit. They would have probably just transferred you."

"I know, but it wouldn't be the same without you." She said with a smile.

"How are you going to get by without the paycheck though?"

She laughed, "I have enough of money to never have to work. I only got the job for something to do."

Nathan decided not press anymore and decided to make small talk. He learned that she moved to Denver 9 years ago, her birthday was August 6th, her favorite color was light blue and that she loved sports.

As he pulled up to her house he looked at her and asked, "Can I take you out sometime?"

"Yeah I'd like that." she replied pulling out a pen and writing her phone number down on his hand, "Call me."

Nathan drove away actually feeling happy about losing his job but still worried about what he was going to do for money.

When he got home he decided it would do no good to stress out about it right now. So instead he picked up his phone and dialed the number written on his hand.

After a few rings Danni answered, "Hello."

"Hey it's Nathan. I was wondering if you aren't busy tonight maybe you'd like to go see a movie?"

"Yeah that sounds great. What time?"

"I'll pick you up at about 7."

"Okay then I'll see you then."

With that Nathan hung up the phone and looked at the clock. 'Damn it's only 2 o'clock' he thought.

He decided he would go do a few sets on his weight machine to kill some time. He walked to his room and started to take his suit off and put a pair of shorts on and a t shirt. He walked over to the weight machine at the foot of his bed and began doing various workouts.

By the time he finished he was out of breath and was covered in sweat. He made himself a sandwich and a protein shake and went to watch some TV.

At some point Nathan dozed off and began to dream about Danni. She was wearing a knee length skirt and a white button up shirt looking as professional and beautiful as she always did. Only this time she had her lips wrapped around his hard cock sucking on it slowly and then taking her mouth off it and looking up at him with those big round eyes.

He awoke with a start thinking 'Damn that was a sexy ass dream.'

Pulling himself up he glance at the clock and seeing it read 6 o'clock he panicked.

"Shit, I'm late," he said and ran to the bathroom to turn the shower on.

He rushed through his shower and quickly put on a pair of blue jeans and a nice t-shirt. He combed his hair and ran out the door. He drove to her house and was still 15 minutes late.

He walked up and rang the doorbell trying to think of what he could say to try and excuse his tardiness. When she opened the door all thoughts left his mind as he just stared at this beauty in front of him. She was wearing a very short pair of shorts and a spaghetti strap shirt.

She giggled at him and said, "So I guess you like what you see?"

Snapping out of it he stuttered out, "Uh.. Yeah.. I mean.. you look.. amazing."

"Thank you."

Danni walked past him and he turned to follow her to his car, staring at her cute ass as she swayed her hips tauntingly.

The drive to the theater was fairly normal. Nathan had a bit of a hard time taking his eyes off this enticing Asian beauty in the passenger seat. She would just giggle when she would catch him staring and teased him by saying things like, " If you keep staring your eyes might fall out" or "Your jaw is on the floor again." She didn't seem to mind though and Nathan sure was getting an eyeful. He had never seen her dressed like that and she looked HOT!

As they pulled into the parking lot they both got out and walked up to the ticket booth.

"What movie do you wanna see?" Nathan asked.

"Oooh how about that one?" She replied pointing to a horror film.

He agreed and went up to buy the tickets. He asked if she wanted anything to eat or drink but she politely declined saying she had ate before she left. So they walked to the theater and since it was Monday there weren't many people there. The decided to sit along the aisle about 3 rows from the top.

As they sat the previews ended and the movie began playing. It started with a girl standing in a doorway calling out for her dad. and just as you can expect the killer guy comes up out of nowhere and starts chasing her. This made Danni jump and she suddenly grabbed onto Nathan's arm and held it tight.

When she finally let go she said, "Sorry i get scared easily," and started blushing.

Nathan took this opportunity to wrap his arm around her and say, "Don't worry i won't let him get you."

She laughed and kind of leaned into him as they turned back to the movie. She reached over and put her hand on his knee and kind of held it there like she was trying to reassure herself that he was there. Nathan started gently stroking her lower back where her shirt had ridden up. He looked over at her and she could feel him staring at her. She giggled a little looked back and him then leaned over and gently kissed him on the lips.

She then whispered to him, "The movie is the other direction stud."

He smiled and sat back as they watched the movie. Their was a few more incidents where Danni would jump, letting out a little yelp each time. Nathan would just smile and continue to gently rub her lower back. When the movie ended they walked to the car and drove back over to Danni's house. They pulled into the driveway and got out. Walking slowly the made it to the doorway and turned to each other. Nathan leaned over and kissed Danni softly at first, but as it went on it became more passionate with their tongues entwining with one anthers.

Then suddenly Danni broke the kiss and said, "Sorry i just don't want this moving to fast, you know?"

"I understand," was his reply as he kissed her on the cheek.

The said their good nights and she told him to call her tomorrow. He walked back to his car and as he was driving home he thought to himself 'This has turned out to be a pretty good day.' ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This kind of thing went on for about 2 months. They would go on dates have fun and at the end of the night they would share a passionate kiss before Danni made some excuse not to go any farther. Nathan was getting a little frustrated having to go home every night and jerk-off while fantasizing about Danni.

One night as their date was ending Nathan had Danni pushed against her door kissing passionately. Then as usual Danni broke the kiss and started to make some excuse to end the night.

Frustrated and extremely turned on Nathan said, "Come on we've been dating for 2 months why can't we go a little farther than making out on your porch?"

Danni looked at him with this smug look on her face and said, "I was just gonna ask if you wanted to come inside for a little bit."

"Oh. I'm sorry, I didn't know I uh... well I feel like an asshole now."

"Don't baby. You've been very patient and thank you. How about we have a couple drinks and go from there?"

"Okay," was all he could muster to say.

She turned around and opened the door. The both walked in and she grabbed his hand and led him over to the couch.

"Sit down while i go get us some wine."

Nathan sat and watched her sexy ass sway back and forth as she walked to the kitchen. She came back with two cups and a bottle of wine. She filled them both and sat down taking a sip of hers.

They sat and talked while drinking the wine and before they knew it the bottle was gone. Nathan was not accustomed to drinking alcohol at all so after his third glass he was feeling kind of drunk. Felling quite brave he leaned over and began to kiss Danni hard, letting his tongue slide into her mouth and entwine with hers. After a few moments she pulled away and before Nathan could say anything she pulled her shirt over her head and started kissing him again. He reached up and grabbed her left breast in his hand and began to grope it through her bra. She moaned her approval into his mouth and her hands gently slid over the bulge in his pants.

She broke the kiss and said, "Damn baby, is that all from me?"

He replied, "What can i say you are incredibly sexy."

"Did you used to get like that at work?"

"Yeah whenever you would bend over in front of me or when i could see down your top."

"Mmmmm if I had of known that i might have done this sooner," she said as she unbuttoned his jeans and pulled down the zipper.

"Wait," said Nathan But it was to late her hand reached into his pants to discover his secret. He had been wearing a pair of sexy panties

"Oh well that is a sexy surprise." she said as she winked at him. She reached and grabbed his hard dick pulling it out and slowly stroking up and down.

"You think that is sexy?" Nathan asked incredulously.

"Yes very sexy baby." she said as she started to pump his dick faster.

"Damn that feels good," said Nathan as he closed his eyes.

"Oh yeah? Then you'll love this," she replies as she wraps her lips around the tip of his dick.

Nathan just gasped as the warmth of her mouth slowly devoured his cock. As she sucked his dick she slid her hand over to the table and grabbed it. She handed it to Nathan who looked at it questioningly.

She stopped sucking his dick and said, "Suck on it like I'm sucking you baby. It turns me on so much."

He looked at it and decided what the hell why not and slipped the tip into his mouth and moved back and forth on it as much as he could.

Danni went back to blowing him all the while watching him do the same thing to the bottle. It didn't take long till she had is full 7 inches going into her throat. Nathan couldn't hold back anymore he grunted and bucked his hips as he began to cum in this sexy vixen's mouth. She didn't even flinch as she began to swallow all of his cum before pulling his dick out of her mouth with a loud 'pop'. He stopped sucking on the bottle and stared at her with this animal like lust in his eyes.

"Well get over here I have a really big surprise for you."

Nathan could hardly contain his excitement as he began kissing her again. He reached around and unclasped her bra and started to grope her breasts freely as it fell away. He kissed down her neck and started to nibble on the top of her breasts. She moaned out in delight. He stuck his tongue out and began flicking across her nipple. Her hips bucked up and he took her nipple into his mouth and began to suck and nibble on it.

"Mmmmm baby," she moaned, "I can't wait till you see your surprise."

Nathan reached down and unbuttoned her jeans and tries to slide his hand into them. However as he did she pushed him onto his back and began kissing him.

"Are you ready for your surprise baby?"

"Yes please give it to me."

"Close your eyes and give me your hand."

Nathan did as he was told and he felt something slide into his hand. "Keep your eyes closed honey and just start sucking on it like you did the bottle."

Whatever it was it was slippery and big so he wrapped his hand around it and moved it to his mouth and started to suck.

"Oh my god baby that is so hot. I want you to open your eyes now and don't freak out."

Nathan opened his eyes and they went wide. He had a huge dick on his mouth right now that was attached to this sexy women. He looked up at her and tried to figure out why he wasn't repulsed by what was going on. He decided he would figure it out later all he knew was that his dick was harder than it had ever been at this point and so he started to suck again.

Danni moaned, "Oh god baby that is so hot keep sucking. Mmmmm."

He kept at it for a few minutes trying to get as much of this monster in his mouth as he could. She suddenly pulled out and winked at him.

"Take off your pants." she said to him very commandingly.

He complied and stripped off his pants. Danni then grabbed him and forcefully through him on the couch on his stomach. She lifted his hips and he felt her tongue slide into his asshole. He groaned in delight. She then started to finger his ass as she reached behind her to grab something from the drawer. She removed her finger and then something very cold landed on his ass and he flinched. She began working around, in and out and he figured out that it was lube. she continued to add more fingers until she had four of her fingers pushing in and out of his hole.

She pulled her fingers out and said, "Okay baby here's your surprise." and slowly started to push her huge dick into his ass.

She moaned loud as she bottomed out and started a very slow fucking rhythm .

"Oh god baby you are so tight." she moaned out. "Do you like my giant girl cock in your ass baby? Does it feel good?"

All Nathan can do is groan in a mixture of pleasure and pain. Danni starts picking up her pace until she his slamming in and out of him.

"Baby you feel so good. I'm gonna cum soon. I'm gonna make your ass mine and fill you with my cum. Ooooooh Goooooood IIIIIIII'mmmmmmmm CCCCUUUMMMMMMIIINNNGGG!!!!" She screams out as she sprays a torrent of cum into Nathan's ass.

That feeling sets Nathan off and he cums all over the couch as he groans and they both fall onto the couch quickly falling to sleep as their orgasms drain the last of their energy.

steele363
steele363
13 Followers