Suck your Demise Hard

Story Info
Mind games in a midnight meeting.
1.7k words
4.07
39.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a moonlit night you venture out to meet me, your first mistake.

As you walk down the trail toward the given location I slide up behind you. You are refused sight as you try to make eye contact but are gruffly turned away by the shoulders. A blindfold draped tightly over your eyes before you recover causes you to stumble back a step into me. There is nothing soft about this encounter, my dear. Covering your mouth, I force you to the ground. I rest a knee on the small of your back as you struggle to stand. My hands are all too free to gag you properly. Silly girl, you should have screamed by now. Does that round cylinder taste good? Slightly metallic maybe?

I tug you up by the wrist and turn you to face me, such a beauty. I wonder if the feel of dirt bothers you. Does it trouble your mind to picture the creatures that might be inching their way over your flesh now? You listen all too intently to my words as I bind your hands with a length of rope. You might almost be holding them out for me, my little lamb, so complacent now although I bet I have taken a bit of bearings from you. I lead you to my first, previously arranged location in the woods and hike your hands up over your head with a secure tie off to a thick overhanging branch, a pulley bar if you will.

I will not allow you to stand, slut. This is not where you want to be. Your knees scrape against the dirt as I suddenly slack the rope that was once holding your weight. You try an escape, but it still holds. Nice try, love. My hands grip your beautiful ankles as I tug you back to me. No kicking now, that's not nice. For that I decide I must bind you further. One by one I secure your legs to a spreader bar, about 18 inches apart. Your feet dig the in the dirt futilely.

Once you are subdued, my hands begin to explore your exquisite body, groping your tight arse, pinching your nipples, and teasing a line just above your sweet pussy. You squirm and I believe it is me that moans on this exploration, but that will change.

I draw a knife from my belt and hold the cold steel against your cheek, slowly sliding it down over your chin and just against the side of your lovely neck. You shiver and I believe the blade excites you as much as it fans the flames of fear you are already beginning to know too well. Will I cut you? Will you die tonight? Is that worse than the fate you are beginning to suspect? I will make you to love me, my sweet. I will help you know yourself, release you from your tight world. You will want me, but more so you will want everything I do to you and more.

I cut a line down the center of your blouse, no use letting it all go to waste now. Do you feel more used, thinking that your abuser will have taken you without the courtesy to disrobe you completely? Will your torn clothes be a signal of the heat of passion you fear? With the blunt end of my knife I push down on the center binding of your bra until the fabric is but a line beneath your breasts, holding them erect in a harsh way. You are beginning to be a messy sight, my dear.

I stand back a moment, simply lounging, pleased with my view of your chest. You kneel alone in the cold, head hung. Already more submissive than you would have yourself suspect of you, sweetheart. You hope to cover with your hair, but you fail. I venture near you once more and fasten a length of leather around your neck, tugging back with the slack that falls outside the makeshift circle of a collar until your head rises. I tie you there. You will watch all happenings even if through a half-torn blindfold now. There is no hiding.

I glide my hands along your thighs and under your skirt. My knife finds it all too easy to shred your panties. You shift and I would punish you for hiding from me, but I realize now how the ground beneath so tender a spot would give you pause. A holy place, so close to the dirt. Little do you realize how you add to the dirt now. It darkens beneath you. With one hand I fondle your right breast while with my dominant hand I carefully gather your essence on the tip of my blade and bring it to your lips, leaving the residue there for you to taste. You are dirty, slut.

I let my fingers explore your wetness and your body moves against them. Yess.. give in. This is what you are, you crave the thrill from this desire at any cost, my dirty dirty slut. You wince as I tell you this and I slap your arse hard just to see the same reaction. The echo of it resonates through the forest as a proxy for your muffled cry. Tears spring to your eyes, I wonder if you've come to realization yet. Do you still deny your body? Let it be your master.

I reach into my magic bag and pull out a pair of weighted nipple clamps. As I place them on your body you whimper pathetically. Perhaps I should be nice and distract you. I flip the switch on your 'gag' and it begins a slow vibration in your mouth. Suck it my dear, cunt. Suck your demise hard like a good slut.

My hand finds its way to your arse once more. I take great delight in seeing the silver dance on your tits as your sweet lips tremble by no force of your own. Now I caress it, an illusion of a soft lover. I have a secret in my other hand, my dear. Would you like to know what it is? It is a very special surprise.. just for you. A surprise indeed, no sooner have you finished listening to my words than you feel a foreign pressure. My hand has been quick to slide a small vibrating butt plug into your tight arse. The hand previously stroking you has moved to your front and pushes against your abdomen, pushes you against the invader and into the ground.

You make a mighty squirm, a chained animal's last chance to be free, but you fail as you must. I kneel before you and tease your wetness with my tongue. Light trembles greet me from all venues of your body. My hand, hating to be idle, reaches up and pulls lightly on the nipple clamps. You taste and smell so good I am reluctant to stop. By now even you are urging me on intentionally, you naughty girl.

But no, you cannot cum just yet. With a hand still tugging on the clamps, threatening more than light play I use the other to remove your gag and place it still vibrating and slick with your saliva into your sweet, open cunt. Slowly it slides deeper and deeper into you. For my own pleasure I turn up the speed to a torturous pace. Your body strains against it while simultaneously straining to aid it.

You are truly a wondrous sight.

Sweat drips down your brow, over the metal on your tits, over your beautiful belly. Bits of your shirt still cling to it. I jar myself out of my reverie as I find the time has come to slide it out of you, leaving you vacant. You feel that void don't you? What would you do to fill it...

I release just one hand of yours and command you to finish yourself off if you want it so bad. Your fingers waste no time in finding their usual pace on the sweetest place about you. I have always loved how experienced even the most innocent woman is in this respect. You are so beautiful, so lost. Faster slut, faster, push those fingers deep within you. Harder now, try to get yourself to cum. You work hard, but I know you aren't finding this enough, not after how I've prepared you. I relieve you of the other vibrating piece and stop your hand.

Your questioning eyes, strike me with their innocence. What once was rebellion has softened to a strange brand of trust, of wanting.. What do you want, slut? What do you really want? You beg to feel my cock. Again I bind your hands over your head as I replace the butt plug with a small dildo. I will refuse you for now. I must. I bend my head and begin to tease your pussy with my tongue, impossible for me to strike a point too intensely now, I attack your clit directly. Oh how you writhe. So sexy. You drip all over my face and I could almost beg for more myself, but no. You will not get this easy. I draw back and push you down a bit as I brandish a large dildo. Your eyes go wide with fear. Silly virgin, you shouldn't have asked for the cock you don't understand.

I will break you well, sweetness, in so many ways. I fuck your tight hole with the dildo. Yes, dear, this is what it feels like to be used. I do not torment you long although you do bleed anyway. As I untie you once more you fall against me unsteadily. I carry you to a nearby fallen log, prepped for comfort. I relieve your nipples from a long torment as I bend you over the log, taking a moment to suckle them before they are out of reach to me. I stand behind you as your arse sticks high in the air, my cock out and ready to invade.

I reach over and grab your hair hard. What do you want, slut? Do you want me to fuck you? To fill your deep void? I do not follow my own words as I enter you slowly. I caress every inch of your bare skin as I make love to you. It is a confusing event for you. Are you being used? You should rebel shouldn't you, but it feels so good.. so sweet.

Now ready to cum myself, I pull out and turn you over. I push my cock past your lips. Suck it, my dear cunt. Suck your demise hard like a good little slut.