Sucking Eric Bana's Banana

Story Info
Gay fan gives Eric Bana a blowjob in a toilet stall.
755 words
3.59
28.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had always had a deep obsession for Australian actor Eric Bana ever since I saw him play macho American Delta Sergeant Norm 'Hoot' Gibson in 'Black Hawk Down'. Seeing him in that soldier's uniform really turned me on. From that time on, I wanted to see him in all his movies and TV show appearances. I would fantasize about him almost every night. I got to see Eric's fine ass in 'Hulk' and his muscular chest in 'Troy'. His good looks and chiseled body put him at number 51 on 'E!'s 101 Sexiest Celebrity Bodies'. He showed only the side of his ass in the first sex scene of 'Munich' but I still got aroused watching him in that scene. Never did I knew that I would see my idol in the flesh in real life.

I was working as a waiter at the Marriott Hotel on the U.S. island territory of Guam in the western Pacific which was on the same time zone as Melbourne, Eric's hometown. This 212 square mile island east of the Philippines and south of Japan had never been a huge celebrity vacation spot. Hawaii, Tahiti and Fiji seemed to be the only Pacific Island paradises celebrities flock to. 90% of the tourist clientele on Guam are mostly Japanese.

I was serving drinks to guests by the pool when I noticed a family of four swimming in the shallow section of the pool. When I got a little closer to them I almost dropped my tray. The father was Eric Bana! He was here on Guam vacationing with his wife and two kids. He was just wearing dark blue swimming trunks and his muscular chest was prominently displayed right in front of me.

I sat down on one of the lawnchairs to watch Eric. His wife later took the kids back inside the hotel while her husband Eric continued to rest on the lawnchair. I continued to stare at him until he later got up. I discreetly followed him. He went back into the hotel and I followed into the men's room. He went to one of the urinals. I wanted to get close to him and see if I could take a quick peek at his huge cock since there were no dividers between the urinals and we were alone for the moment. I started to urinate and then I took a quick peek. Whoa! He was huge! Eric was hung like a stallion! His cock was almost ten inches! Unfortunately, I was startled when I heard Eric's voice ask me "Like what you see?"

"Uh, I'm so sorry sir!" I apologized to Eric as I turned to look at him.

"No, no it's okay! Eric reassured me with his gorgeous smile. "I saw you staring at me at the pool. You know, I could sure use a good blowjob right now."

"Yes I'd like to!" I smiled back to Eric. Eric then led me into one of the toilet stalls. I sat down on the toilet and he pulled his swimming trunks down to his ankles. His huge cock was now right in front of my face. This was the moment that I've been waiting for all my life!

I took his huge hard cock into my mouth and started sucking on it while my hand stroked his lower shaft.

"Oh fuck! That feels so good! Don't stop!" Eric moaned softly as I continued to bob my head back and forth on his cock.

I looked up at Eric's face and his eyes were closed and his mouth was opened as he continued to moan. Here I was in a public toilet stall sucking the cock of my favorite actor while his unsuspecting family was somewhere in the hotel!

Eric then held the back of my head and he started to face fuck me while my hands grasped onto his ass for dear life. His huge cock was now going in and out of my mouth at a much faster pace. Then Eric's orgasm finally arrived.

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum!" Eric loudly announced as he spilled his load into my mouth. I tried to swallow every drop but he was spurting so much cum that some leaked out of my mouth.

"That was fantastic! Good job!" Eric congratulated me. We both cleaned ourselves up and walked out of the stall.

Eric then told me that he would like to meet me at the beach later. This was one meeting I would not miss!

To be continued...