Suction Cups and a Collar

Story Info
He uses suction cups to torment her nipples and clit.
2.6k words
3.97
31.6k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
naughty42
naughty42
181 Followers

You have instructed me to wait for you in just my stockings, suspender belt, knickers, heels and a blindfold. Just before the designated time, I leave the front door on the latch and go upstairs to lay out the requested toys on my bed. And then I wait, kneeling on the floor and anxiously straining to listen out for any noises that might indicate your arrival.

I hear your steps on the landing and quickly adjust my position, making sure my back is straight, hands behind my back, tits pushed out, knees apart and my head down. I sense that you have entered the room, but for several moments you do not say anything or make any move to touch me. I hope that you are admiring the sight that I am presenting to you, but your lack of reaction makes me nervous. It feels like an eternity before I feel you placing something around my neck, buckling it so that I am very aware of it but it is not restricting my throat. You clip on a chain and I feel it dangle between my tits, cold and heavy. And then at last I hear your voice: "Good slut. Now stand up." I get to my feet, feeling slightly unsteady as I try to keep my hands behind my back.

You use the chain to pull me towards you, kissing me deeply, and I melt into your arms. My hands instinctively come round to stroke your shoulders and back. You allow this for a few moments before you whisper in my ear, "Did I say you could move your hands? That's punishment point number one. Remember to keep track." You return to kissing me, this time with your hands roaming freely over my naked body while my hands remain behind my back. My nipples grow hard as you caress my breasts and pinch my nipples. You reach between my legs, commenting, "You're already soaking wet, slut, and I've barely even touched you. Imagine how wet you will be by the time I have finished with you..."

As you remove my blindfold, you turn me to face the mirror. When my eyes adjust to the light, I can see that you have placed a collar around my neck, with the word 'SLUT' printed on it. The chain that hangs from a ring at the front of my neck has a looped leather handle on the end, like a dog leash. "Thank you for the collar, Sir," I say.

"Show me how grateful you are," you reply, turning me back to face you and pushing me to my knees. You pull out your cock, already hard, and guide it into my mouth. Then you pick up the end of the chain and apply a slight pressure, reminding me of your control over me. You allow me to suck and lick your cock at my own pace for a few minutes before you hold the back of my head in one hand and the chain in the other, using them both to pull my mouth deeper onto your cock until I begin to gag slightly. You withdraw your cock and I gasp to breathe in some air before you return your cock to my throat, pushing it again and again just slightly further than I am comfortable with. "Eventually, slut, you will learn to take my whole cock into your throat," you tell me. Then you pull me to my feet again and rub my pussy through my knickers, enjoying the way this makes me squirm and moan and letting my knickers absorb the wetness.

You guide me to the bed and order me to lay down on my back, before you tie each wrist to a bedpost. Then you pull off my soaking wet knickers and stuff them into my mouth, ignoring my whimpers of mild protest. The taste of my juices fills my mouth and I begin to wonder how I can enjoy letting you treat me like such a slut. But I savour the feeling of my submission, knowing that it pleases you to see me accepting your wishes without protest. You guide my legs apart and tie each ankle to a bedpost. "Shall I blindfold you again?" you ask. "No, I don't think I will," you say, answering your own question, as you pick up a suction cup, "I want you to be able to see how large your nipples become...". I watch as you place the cup over one nipple and squeeze the valve. As you release it, I feel my nipple being sucked up forcefully into the cup and I whimper gently through my makeshift gag. You smile at my discomfort and repeat the process on the other nipple. Looking down, I can already see my nipples becoming red and enlarged.

Then you pick up a third suction cup and place it over my clit. I cry out as I feel my clit and part of my inner lips being sucked up into the tube. Leaving all three cups in place, you begin slowly teasing my pussy with your fingers, being careful not to knock the suction cup off my clit. After a few minutes, I feel my clit begin to throb and my eyes meet yours, silently begging you to touch me. You remember from our online play how I described the frustration of feeling my clit swelling but being unable to stimulate it and you smile. You sit on the bed beside me and merely watch for a few minutes, occasionally tugging on the suction cups, enjoying the way that this stretches my tits. As my nipples and clit continue to grow and fill the cups, I wriggle my hips. "Keep still," you command firmly. But moments later, as you tug on the cups again, I begin to thrust my hips into the air again, almost subconsciously, struggling with the frustration of not having anything in direct contact with my clit. "I told you to keep still. Add another punishment point to your total," you tell me.

You remove the cup from my clit first, leaving my nipples to grow even harder. My eyes close and I cry out in slight pain as you tug the cup off, finding it difficult to remove with so much of my lips filling the tube. My clit is swollen and the surrounding lips are hard and puffy. Kneeling between my legs, you gently lick my clit, knowing how sensitive it must be. "Shall I remove the knickers from your mouth so that I can hear how much you are enjoying this?" you ask me. I nod pleadingly. You take out the knickers and leave them on the bed beside me so that I can still smell the evidence of my arousal, although now slightly diluted by my saliva.

You use my moans to guide you in how much pressure to apply to my clit. It is so sensitive at first that the touch of your tongue is almost uncomfortable and my hips buck beneath you, trying in vain to escape. But as the swelling subsides slightly, that sensitivity turns to immense pleasure. When you sense that I am growing close to an orgasm, you stop. "Please, Sir, please make me cum," I plead.

"Did I say that you could beg?" you ask.

I shake my head. "No, Sir," I reply quietly.

"Then add another punishment point," you tell me. Your attention now turns to my nipples and you gently remove one of the cups. I look down at my nipple and am astounded by how large and dark it has become. You pinch it very gently and I cry out in pain, but feel a jolt of pleasure transfer through my body to my clit and pussy. Your mouth closes around my nipple and you apply a firm pressure with your lips, sucking on it and enjoying my moans before repeating the process on the other nipple. "Imagine how painful it would be if I applied nipple clamps now..." you tell me, enjoying the way this makes my eyes widen in horror. You continue squeezing and pinching my swollen and sensitive nipples and I feel myself becoming very wet. .

"Now, which part of your body have we neglected?" you ask me. "Tell me about the parts of your body that I have already used." You know that I find it difficult to describe verbally the things you do to me, but you enjoy helping me to begin to break these inhibitions.

"I have used my mouth to suck your..." I begin quietly, pausing and looking at you imploringly.

"Carry on," you command, sharply.

"I have used my mouth to suck your cock, Sir." I continue. "You have rubbed my... pussy. You have put suction cups on my nipples and my... my... clit." I squirm in embarrassment. "You have put your fingers inside my pussy. Then you licked my clit and sucked my nipples."

"So," you ask, "which part of your body hasn't had any attention at all yet?"

I hesitate to answer, knowing that I am about to invite you to use me further. "My... my arse, Sir."

"Good slut," you reply as you untie my wrists and ankles. You instruct me to stand on the floor, bending over so that my elbows rest on the bed. Enjoying the way that this leaves my tits hanging down, you reach under me to give my tits a firm squeeze before pinching my nipples. Thankfully, the sensitivity has reduced slightly, but it is still painful enough to cause me to whimper softly. You order me to spread my legs wide and your other hand reaches between my legs to feel my still-swollen clit. You rub it just long enough for my whimpers to turn to moans of pleasure before stopping, leaving me still desperate for an orgasm.

As you move your fingers away, my arse pushes out towards you, begging you to continue. You respond by giving it a few sharp spanks. Then you use your hands to spread my arse cheeks. I feel terribly exposed and vulnerable as I imagine you looking at my arse hole. "I remember you telling me that you had never been rimmed," you say, as you bend down and begin to lick my arsehole. My brain is not sure how to react. Like many of the things we do together, it feels filthy but so good at the same time. Eventually, you feel me begin to relax under your tongue as I stop fighting the pleasurable sensation.

After a few moments, you withdraw your mouth and pour some lube onto my arsehole and your finger. I feel your finger begin to gently but insistently push forward, stretching my tight arsehole. You pump your finger in and out a few times, gently at first and then becoming more forceful as I relax slightly. "Soon," you tell me, "I am going to fuck that tight arsehole of yours. But I think it will need a bit more stretching before it is ready. Maybe tomorrow we will work on that."

Your finger withdraws. "Now, let's get your punishment out of the way. How many punishment points did you earn today?" you ask.

"Three, Sir," I reply.

"Very good, Slut. Since you remembered the exact number, I'm only going to double that number, not triple it. So that will be six strikes. But I will add an extra strike each time you make any noise other than counting." You reach around me and unclip the chain from my collar, trailing the cold chain over my back and arse. Then you wrap the chain around your hand and hold the end of the leather loop. The first blow lands squarely on my arse and I cry out, surprised by how much it stings. "You made a noise, and I didn't hear you count. So we'll start from one again and the total will now be increased to at least seven, depending on how much more noise you make."

I manage to repress my squeak as the next strike falls. "One, Sir," I manage. Another sharp blow follows rapidly. "Aargh... two, Sir." I know that this extra sound will incur an extra strike. Holding my breath in anticipation and then breathing deeply after each strike, I make it through most of the remaining blows without crying out, but a few whimpers manage to escape. By the time you finish, my arse is covered with ten overlapping red stripes, my clit is still throbbing and desperate for attention and my pussy is even wetter than before.

"Good slut," you say, stroking my back and hair before reattaching the chain to the front of my collar, leaving it dangling down onto the bed.

"Stay still," you order as you move away from me to finally undress, freeing your straining cock from the confines of your underwear. I feel you stand behind me again as you guide your cock into my wet pussy, quickly sliding it all the way in. I wince slightly as your hips come into contact with my red arse. "You're too wet, slut," you tell me and my face reddens in embarrassment as you pick up my knickers from the bed and use them to mop up most of my wetness. You increase my discomfort by stuffing them into my mouth again. Your cock slides back into me and I can feel the increase in friction now. You then begin gently pumping your cock in and out before withdrawing almost completely, feeling my hips thrust backwards to try to fill my greedy pussy again. You slam back into me in one hard thrust and begin pounding your cock in and out, filling me completely. Your hand wraps around my hair and you use this to pull me backwards onto your cock, keeping up a steady rhythm. As you speed up, I feel your cock stiffen and your balls tighten before you fill my pussy with your cum.

"Get on your knees and lick me clean," you order after a few moments. You withdraw your cock and I turn around, kneeling in front of you and letting you remove the knickers from my mouth. I gently take your cock into my mouth and begin to lick softly, tasting the mixture of my juices and your cum. It is not a taste I particularly enjoy, but I obey in order to serve you and I relish knowing that I am pleasing you, especially when you smile down at me and stroke my hair.

Next you order me to lie back on the bed. You kneel between my legs and pull my ankles straight up, spreading my legs wide. I am pleased that this position relieves some of the pressure on my sore arse. "Make yourself cum," you order. I feel self-conscious, able to see the view that you are scrutinising so intently, but I obey, moving my hand down to rub my clit. Although the swelling has begun to reduce, it is still sensitive and larger than usual. Your cum is leaking out of my pussy, adding extra lubrication. "Use your other hand to pinch your nipples," you command. I gently squeeze my nipple, noticing how large and hard it still is. "Harder," you instruct me. The pain from my sensitive nipples causes my hand to speed up on my clit. I close my eyes, but you instruct me to keep them open and to keep looking at you. I can see you watching me pinch my nipples and rub my clit, but I am too close to orgasm now to care. Soon I cum, hard, crying out in ecstasy.

You release my legs and lie down beside me on the bed, holding me tightly in your arms and kissing me gently. You remove my collar and we talk for a while, making plans (both vanilla and kinky) for the rest of the weekend before we both drift off to sleep.

naughty42
naughty42
181 Followers