Sudden Fantasies Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled her hand away from the handle, spinning her around to face him. He reached beneath her bum and lifted her up against the door, pressing her into the car as her legs automatically wrapped around his hips. He slipped one hand up under her skirt and began trailing it along her upper thigh toward the scrap of satin that was rapidly becoming damp again.

She clung to his shoulders, her breath coming in little gasps as he slowly pressed one finger into her. "If you don't stop that," she whispered, "we're going to end up fucking against this car instead of in my apartment."

Daniel smirked at her, withdrawing his finger, and bringing it up to his mouth. He licked it, all the while staring straight into Amanda's eyes, and gave her a look reminiscent of the proverbial cat that ate the cream. "As much as I'd like that," he winked at her, "we should probably be indoors before I do all the filthy things to you that I've been imagining for so long."

He lowered her to the ground and opened the door for her. She gave a mock curtsy and sat gracefully in the passenger seat. "Hurry up big boy," she murmured, "I'm getting wetter for you every second."

He nearly sprinted around the vehicle and leapt into the driver's seat. He turned on the engine and pulled out of the parking space so fast that Amanda thought she would get whiplash. They peeled out, practically burning rubber, and before she knew it they were on the freeway.

They had a few miles to go before her exit, and she was feeling adventurous. She reached over and wrapped her hand around the gear knob.

"What are you doing now?" he asked, glancing down at her hand.

She giggled, twisting her hand around the knob. "Well, I have to make do with this until I can get my hands on the real thing."

Daniel made a choking sound and covered her hand with his. "If you don't stop that, I'm going to end up running us off the road."

"Well then," she said teasingly, "I'll just have to entertain myself." She withdrew her hand from the gear knob and used it to hitch her dress up to her upper thighs. She pushed aside the satin covering her sex and slid two fingers inside, sighing in pleasure.

Daniel tore his gaze away, floored the accelerator, and had them on the exit ramp within thirty seconds. Before another minute had passed, they were pulling into her driveway.

Amanda continued to fuck herself with those two fingers, her head lolling back against the seat as she moaned. Without her noticing, Daniel got out of his seat and came around to her side of the car. He reached into the car and grabbed both her hands, pulling her out of the seat and up against him as he slammed the door. He kissed her fiercely and dragged her with him toward the door of her first-floor apartment.

Amanda fumbled in her purse for the key, which she finally found and inserted into the lock. She turned the knob, and they both stumbled through the doorway. Still kissing, they made it as far as the living room before Daniel pushed her down onto the large brown leather sofa. She made a sound of protest as their mouths parted.

"Now," Daniel rasped, "I am going to fuck the living daylights out of you." He grabbed the hem of her dress, hiked it up around her waist, and pulled it all the way over her head, giving her only a moment raise her arms to help him. He tossed the dress onto the armchair at the other side of the living room.

Amanda took his fleeting second of distraction as an opportunity to attack the line of buttons at his shirtfront, undoing them as quickly as her fingers could manage. He kissed her again, molding his mouth to hers, as he helped her with the last few, before shrugging the shirt off his shoulders and letting it slip to the floor. Then they both turn their attention to the belt and fastenings that were holding back his rigid, straining cock.

Between the two of them, they got everything undone, and Daniel quickly pushed his pants over his hips and down to the ground, shoving his shoes and socks along with them. He dropped down onto the couch beside her and started to settle himself between her legs.

Before he could shift his weight, however, Amanda pushed against his shoulders and threw him back against the soft, squishy armrest. She rose onto her knees and quickly straddled his hips, pressing her satin-covered sex against the erection that threatened to escape its cotton prison. Daniel groaned.

Amanda smirked down at him. "Maybe," she teased, "I'm going to fuck the living daylights out of you." She sat back just enough to hook both thumbs into the waistband of his boxer briefs and pulled them all the way down to his knees. Daniel quickly scrambled to kick them down to the other end of the couch. Before Amanda could reposition herself, he gripped the sides of her white satin panties and yanked them down over her hips. She lifted one knee, then the other, to allow him to pull them off of her.

"Finally!" he said with some exasperation, "those things have been driving me absolutely crazy."

She laughed and shifted her weight forward, hovering just above his newly freed cock, and leaned onto her hands, which settled into place on the armrest, just to either side of his head. She noted with satisfaction that his eyes were flicking back and forth between her face and the lacy strapless bra that was now just inches from him.

Daniel reached up and cupped her breasts, finding the nipples already hardened into little peaks, and started rolling them between his fingers as he lifted his gaze back to her eyes and asked, "So, do you have any condoms?"

Amanda marveled at his ability to string a sentence together, as she was currently barely able to form a coherent thought, let alone words. She blinked once or twice to clear her head and replied, "I'm on the pill."

He grinned and reached one hand down between their hips. "Good," he said with satisfaction, "then there's nothing to stop me from doing this." And with a quick adjustment of his position, he grasped her hips with both hands and pulled her firmly down onto his cock.

They both moaned. She had noticed earlier that he was generously (although not ridiculously) proportioned, and she was certainly feeling the effects of that now, as his thickness stretched muscles she hadn't used all that recently. She squeezed experimentally around him, and he moaned again.

"God, Amanda. If you keep that up, this won't last nearly as long as I've been hoping it will."

Part of her was tempted to see just how fast she could make him lose it completely, but she wanted to savor the feeling a bit longer, so she relaxed and instead directed her energy toward moving her hips up and down.

Daniel brought his hands back up to her breasts and squeezed, rubbing his thumbs in circles over her nipples through the lace of her bra. Every movement seemed to send little jolts straight to her core. She sped up her movements, loving the feel of his cock plunging in deeper every time she hit bottom.

He left one hand to continue tweaking her nipples and started using the other one to trace figure eights over her clit. Instantly she tightened around him, feeling herself start to lose control. As her movements become more erratic, Daniel started thrusting in tandem with her. The combination of sensations, both from his shaft sliding into her and his fingers stroking her clit, brought her to her peak. Little mewling sounds burst from her, seemingly of their own accord, as she started to tip over the edge. She was so, so close...

In the blink of an eye, Daniel wrapped his arms around her and, somehow without tumbling them onto the floor, rolled over so that he was on top of her, pushing her knees up against her shoulders. He resumed drawing patterns against her clit and began pounding into her in earnest, whispering into her ear, "You are fucking incredible. Oh my Lord you feel so... fucking... good..."

Amanda's orgasm hit her like a freight train. Her entire body tensed, and for a moment she thought she saw stars. Daniel thrust once, twice, three more times, before he groaned out his own completion, gripping her hips hard enough she was sure she'd have bruises in the morning. They collapsed in a tangle of sweaty limbs, shifting their weight just enough to fall side-by-side on the couch.

He tilted her head back and covered her mouth with his own, running his hands up and down her back as they both panted heavily.

"Wow..." he managed.

"Yeah, wow..." she responded.

They fell silent as consciousness slipped away, and before long, both were breathing the deep, easy rhythms of the utterly sated.

12