Sudden Obsession Pt. 01

Story Info
Marketing exec becomes obsessed with muscular, black intern.
5.3k words
4.3
78.7k
102
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timeaway
timeaway
98 Followers

Lauren never thought something like this would have ever happened. She never could have imagined the series of events that led her to where she is today. It all started one month ago.

::One month earlier::

Lauren walked into the gym just after work on Monday. It had been several months since she had last been here. Lauren loves running, always has. She ran cross country in high school and college and has been running most of her life. Even at 38, she still continues her running hobby, running 4-5 times per week after work in the evenings. On a typical evening, she takes a 5 mile run around her company's large campus before heading home for the night. This Monday evening, however, there were thunderstorms, and Lauren didn't want to have to deal with the weather.

Lauren hopped on the first treadmill in the nearly empty gym, and started her workout. Immediately, she zoned out, as she was thinking through her stressful day at work. Lauren was a marketing executive at the technology company she had worked at for the last 15 years. Her job was extremely demanding and stressful, as she was in charge of marketing the company's latest and greatest technology gadgets. She needed these after-work jogs to decompress. And it was nice that her company, which employs over 800 people, had a gym among other amenities at the large campus.

Eventually something caught Lauren's attention and broke her trance-like focus towards running on the treadmill. The way the treadmills were arranged, they faced the free weights area of the gym. When Lauren snapped to it, she realized she was staring at the muscular man lifting weights in front of her. As he pumped the dumbbells, Lauren was entranced on his large arms flexing. After staring at that muscular upper body for what was probably 5 minutes, Lauren finally looked up at the man's face and realized it was Ryan from the R&D department.

Lauren had only met a time or two before, but she had seen him around frequently around work. As Lauren was in charge of leading the marketing effort for new devices, she was frequently meeting and working with the R&D department to keep up-to-date with new gadgets. She knew Ryan was one of the college interns that the R&D department hires every year. But where the other interns were 19 or 20 year olds, Ryan was a few years older. She vaguely remembered him saying that he was in the military for a 4 years before starting college.

As she continued to check out Ryan, Lauren was surprised she hadn't realized Ryan's muscular body while at work. He definitely stood apart from the other interns. The other interns were generally pretty pale and thin and somewhat geeky looking, almost what you'd expect from nerdy college tech kids. Ryan, on the other hand, was a tall black guy.

He must have been 6'3" or 6'4", she thought to herself, she continuing to stare. Ryan was wearing a tank top while lifting weights, and all of his rippling muscles were on display for Lauren. Lauren was in a trance looking between his large pecs to his beefy arms.

Lauren finally came back to it and realized how turned on and wet she was just looking at Ryan. This feeling kind of surprised Lauren, as she had never necessarily been attracted to black guys. Her husband, Matt, and the few other men she had dated in her earlier years were all white. But none of those past or current lovers had this kind of a ripped body. Ryan wasn't freakishly large like a bodybuilder, but he was large and ripped. Lauren imagined that college girls must be throwing themselves at Ryan.

Ryan's eyes eventually met Lauren's, and he nodded towards Lauren, acknowledging he'd seen her. Instantly Lauren became self conscious of her workout attire. She was wearing an old cotton t-shirt and unflattering athletic shorts. This was a typical run outfit for Lauren, who was a conservative dresser. Lauren knew she had a nice body. Even at 38, she still had the same thin body she always had, thanks to her dedication to running. At 5'7", she was thin and toned with dirty blond hair and B sized breasts. Her husband was always telling her how hot she was.

But now Ryan was walking up to her, and Lauren was wishing she had worn something more appealing. As Ryan arrived at the front of Lauren's treadmill, he said "Hey Ms. Bowers, how's it going? I haven't seen you in here before."

Lauren suddenly nervous, choked out as she continued running "Hey Ryan. Yeah, I usually run outside, but I didn't want to deal with lightning tonight. Do you come here often?"

"Yeah, I try to come a few times a week, try to stay in shape."

Oh my god, it is working, Lauren thought to herself as she was admiring his body from up close.

"Well it was nice seeing you. I'll let you continue with your workout." Ryan said before turning and heading back to the weights. Lauren was embarrassed by how flustered she was. Here she was, a happily married woman, yet she felt like a nervous teenage girl who could hardly talk in front of her high school crush. Lauren continued her run for a few more minutes, while sporadicly stealing quick glances at Ryan, while not letting him know she was trying to admire his body. Once she had reached her mileage, Lauren grabbed her things and headed home.

That night her husband, Matt, was out of town on business. She had dinner and headed to bed, but couldn't shake from her mind how turned on she was by Ryan earlier. Once in bed, Lauren found her vibrator from the bedside table. She closed her eyes and immediately began imagining Ryan and his large, firm, black body. In a matter of a couple minutes, she was orgasming harder than she had in years.

The next day was clear and sunny, unlike the stormy day before. Darn, Lauren thought to herself, I guess I'll go back to running my normal route tonight. Around mid-morning, Lauren was walking between meetings. She glanced around as she walked and noticed Ryan on the other side of the room she was passing through. Ryan waved and smiled. Excitedly Lauren waved back before going into the conference room.

He has a really sexy smile, Lauren thought to herself. Lauren realized how excited she was to see Ryan, her stomach practically had butterflies. A few minutes later, while zoning out of a boring meeting, Lauren thought to her, maybe I'll try running on the treadmill again this evening. Those new treadmills are really nice, she tried to rationalize in her head. But in reality, she knew she was hoping to see Ryan working out again.

Over her lunch break, Lauren decided to make a quick errand to the sporting goods store. Maybe I'll retire the old workout clothes and get something a little more modern. What was supposed to be a quick stop to pick up some new workout clothes ended up being a long drawn out decision on workout clothes. Lauren had always dressed conservatively. Even though she knew she had a nice, toned body, she was slightly uncomfortable wearing tight or revealing clothing. She decided on some tight, spandex-like capri pants, similar to yoga pants that the sales associate recommended for women runners. She also picked out a couple of tight, fitted spandex-like running shirts.

I look good she excitedly thought to herself, as she tried on the outfit in the changing room. But at the same time, she felt a tad uncomfortable, both that she was picking out tight fitting clothes to wear in public and that she knew she was doing it so that she could get her younger co-workers attention.

Oh well, she thought, her underlying horniness overcoming her natural modesty. She hurried to the cash register and bought the new clothes and rushed back to work.

That evening after work, Lauren anxiously hurried to the gym. In the locker room she changed into a new workout outfit consisting of tight capri athletic pants and a tight shirt. As she went out into the main gym area, she had butterflies, anxiously hoping Ryan would be there again.

"Hey Lauren! Decided to come back for another day" A familiar voice called to Lauren almost immediately as she stepped out of the locker room. Lauren turned and saw Ryan. Lauren was struck. Ryan was looking even sexier than the day before. He was wearing a tight, compression fit Under Armour shirt that hugged every contour of his muscular body.

"Oh hey! Yeah, these treadmills are so nice, I decided to try them again tonight." Lauren answered, knowing that she was lying. As she was talking, she thought she noticed Ryan checking her out.

"Good call" he said, smiling his impeccable smile. He started back on his bench press and Lauren headed over to the treadmills. Over the next 20 minutes, Lauren did her best to admire is well built body, while not making it obvious. She couldn't help but notice that Ryan kept glancing over as well to check her out.

Midway through her workout, Lauren saw Jennifer approach Ryan. Jennifer was one of the new college hires in the Lauren's marketing department. She was a hot little thing, and Lauren knew it. Blond hair, petite, and stunning. Jennifer was wearing what was little more than a sports bra and a pair of small shorts. She started talking to Ryan as Lauren keenly watched on. Both talked and laughed for several minutes. SLUT, Lauren thought to herself, surprised by her unintended jealousy.

Eventually Jennifer went on her own way with her workout. And Lauren let out a little sigh of relief. Soon after, Lauren finished her workout and waved at Ryan as she left.

On her drive home, Lauren was trying to resolve her sudden obsession with Ryan and her jealous response to Jennifer. Control yourself Lauren, she thought to herself. By the time she was home, she was convinced that her little crush was over, and she was going back to her normal self.

"Hey there! Wow you're looking hot!" In her drive back home, Lauren forgot Matt would be back home from his business trip. "I like it!" Matt continued as he came up to her as she entered the house. He started kissing her.

"Not now" Lauren said trying to wiggle away. "I'm all sweaty"

"That's how I like you"

Lauren conceded, he had been gone for a week after all. They proceeded upstairs to the bedroom to make love. Sex with Matt had simmered a little over the years. They still had sex once every week or two, and it was fine, but it wasn't exactly hot.

Once they were in bed, they stripped off their clothes and started into their typical sex routine, which these days mostly consisted of a little kissing and a little missionary, then sleep. As Matt entered her, Lauren closed her eyes like usual.

Right when she closed her eyes, she was suddenly imagining Ryan on top of her having sex. She immediately was ten times hornier. She could see his sculpted abs and bulging pecs. As the thrusting continued, Lauren was moaning like she hadn't in a long time. In her mind, Ryan was working her over.

"Harder, harder" she instinctively yelled.

The thrusting was harder and faster. Lauren was moaning louder, building closer and closer. Finally she released a guttural moan as she orgasmed an orgasm as intense as the one from the night before.

When she came back to it, she looked back up to her husband who was still pumping. She was embarrassed that she had just imagined another man while in bed with her husband. Within another minute, Matt let out a little groan and orgasmed. He rolled off her.

"You were really into it tonight" Matt mentioned after a few minutes.

Nervous, Lauren responded "I missed you honey", lying once again today.

The next day Lauren had meetings most of the day, but over lunch made another trip for a little clothing shopping. She had told herself that she was over this crush on Ryan, but she felt this urge to buy some sexier work clothing. As with her workout clothing, Lauren was also a very conservative dresser at work. Professional attire, doesn't involve flaunting your body she always told herself. She most wore sweaters or conservative business suits. But the attention she received from Ryan at the gym from her new revealing workout clothes gave her a renewed confidence.

I'll just get something a little more exciting, she thought. By the time she was done shopping, she had bought a number of new items including a couple of tops that would show some cleavage and even a couple of short skirts (something that she had never owned before).

Over the course of the next several weeks, Lauren started progressively dressy more and more sexy. Within a matter of weeks she went from conservative business suits to tops with plunging necklines and shorter and shorter skirts.

In conjunction with the more revealing clothing, she was visiting the R&D department more and more often. And in particular, she made sure to see Ryan each day at work. Their increased conversations were mostly just friendly small talk, but it gradually because more flirty.

She also was now exclusively running at the gym, anxiously hoping to see Ryan each day. She had told herself that she wasn't interested in Ryan, but that she was just changing things up in her life. But she knew that was a lie.

She even overhauled her underwear. Previously she wore underwear based on comfortability, which meant a drawer of granny panties and plain white bras. But she has started buying sexy, lacy bras and panties and even had bought some thongs. All this made her feel naughty.

Matt had noticed this change in Lauren and he was excited. He had always wished Lauren would dress a little more freely and less conservative. Their sex lives even saw an uptick in frequency. Matt thought all this sexy dressy was for him, meanwhile Lauren was hornier than ever.

Each time they had sex, Lauren would close her eyes, and without fail, she would fall into her fantasies of Ryan. Even though their sex was pretty much the same, somewhat dull process it had been for year, Lauren was orgasming more than ever.

Lauren had started to get a little worried about herself as this continued. She found herself obsessed with seeing Ryan each day, even to just say hi. She found herself finding reasons to slyly bend forward when facing Ryan to get him a view of her cleavage. She was also a little worried that her wardrobe was making herself not appear professional. Her skirts had went from around knee length to mid-thigh. And her tops were more and more revealing.

On the last Thursday of July, Lauren was going through a normal workday. When she saw Ryan in the morning, he asked her if she was attending the happy hour that afternoon. Thursday happy hours were a very popular event at Lauren's work. Lauren hadn't been to a happy hour in years. She decided years ago that boozing with underlings wasn't a good idea for a person in her position. But the allure of Ryan being there, she agreed to go.

At 4:30, a group began gathering, preparing to leave for the bar. Lauren was having second thoughts. Maybe this was a bad idea, she thought. Then Ryan popped his head in her office and asked if she was coming. Without hesitation, she jumped up and head out with the group.

Once they got to the bar, the large group eventually split into smaller groups of three or four. Lauren found herself standing by the bar with Ryan and Tim, another younger guy from the R&D department. She was drinking a red wine half-priced for happy hour.

The conversation had turned to Ryan's military record. It turned out Ryan had been in the Marines for four years and seen major combat action. Lauren had told herself that she'd have one drink and stick around for an hour max. But before she knew it, she was finished with her second drink and ordering a third, and their small group had outlasted all the other co-workers.

"Well, I should get going" Tim eventually said. "Ready to go, Ryan?"

"How about one more" Ryan replied.

"I need to get back, Sarah is expecting me at 7" Tim stated.

Lauren was disappointed to hear this. She wasn't planning on staying out this late, but she remembered that Matt was getting back late from a business trip tonight. And she was enthralled in Ryan's stories of Afghanistan and other exotic locations from his past military life.

"Do you need a ride Ryan? I can take you home if you want to stick around a little longer?" Lauren said, not realizing what she was offering.

"Yeah, my car is in the shop, so Tim has been giving me a ride to work this week. It's alright, I probably should get home too." Ryan replied.

"It's no problem, that's right on my way home" Lauren responded, and in the process lying but not knowing why.

"I thought you lived south of town. Ryan lives over by the college..." Tim inquired.

Caught, Lauren responded "Oh, well I'm dropping by a friend's house out that way to give her something." covering her lie with another lie.

"Sounds good. See you tomorrow Tim." Ryan responded and Tim headed home.

Over the next hour, Lauren and Ryan continued their talking and drinking. By now Lauren was feeling a little bit of a buzz. Things had gotten flirtier. While sitting at the bar, Lauren had knowingly let her mid-thigh skirt hike up even further up her legs. She had also let her eyes wander, bouncing all around Ryan's body.

After Lauren finished her third drink, they agreed to pay their tabs and head back home. On the drive to Ryan's place, Lauren was nervous. Their time together for the night was nearing an end, and Lauren was disappointed. But she was also incredibly horny and turned on by Ryan.

When they reached Ryan's apartment, Lauren blurted "You know, my nephew is considering joining the Marines. Do you have any info or pamphlets I can show him?" It was an obvious lie and an embarrassing attempt at being invited into his apartment. She didn't even have a nephew.

"Come on up to my apartment, I have a few things you can give him." Ryan responded.

They proceeded into Ryan's 2nd floor apartment. "This way" Ryan directed them towards his bedroom. Lauren gazed at his walls in the bedroom and there were a couple pictures of Ryan from his time in the Marines. One picture of him in his formal Marine uniform, and another of him in combat gear in Afghanistan. Lauren was so turned on by his ruggedness.

While Lauren was distracted, Ryan had went to his closet and now had come back to her while her back was still turned away from him.

"Tell me why you're really here" Ryan demanded in an authoritative voice.

Startled, Lauren jumped a little and turned around. "I...uh..." Ryan moved closer to her. She moved backwards slightly, but now her back was against the wall.

"I know why you're here..." Ryan said, again in a slightly aggressive tone. He was now inches from her. Lauren was stunned and didn't know what to say.

"I've seen how you've been looking at me... Bending over... Flashing me glimpses of your tits.. You're desperate for some dick." Ryan aggressively argued.

"I...uh..." Lauren stuttered again. She was simultaneously abhorred by his crassness and turned on by his direct masculine blunt confidence.

"That's right, I know you've been yearning for my dick" Ryan followed. And with that he tilted his head down and met her lips with his. Lauren didn't know what had gotten into her, but she was reciprocating his kissing. Ryan now was aggressively kissing Lauren, both their tongues searching for the other's. Ryan had wedged his body further into Lauren's and now she was pinned between him and the wall.

Lauren's hands cravingly explored Ryan's body. It was so firm and muscular. Lauren was so wet and turned on. Ryan's hands were working their way to Lauren's top and forcefully pulled it over her head. Lauren couldn't believe what was happening, she was happily obliging to anything Ryan wanted. One hand was now on her ass and one was groping her breasts through her lacy black bra.

As her hands were exploring Ryan's body, her right hand grazed over his crotch and felt a large bulge. Oh my god, that's big, she thought, it couldn't be that large, maybe I'm just disoriented. As Lauren was distracted with the bulge, Ryan's hand had moved to her bra and snapped it open and off. His large, strong hands were now groping her breasts. Lauren was breathless and her nipples hard and erect for Ryan.

timeaway
timeaway
98 Followers
12