Sudden Streak

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly I lean forward; you feel the mattress dip where I press my hands into it beside your shoulders, and my weight lifts off your hips, your cock bobbing up as if to follow me. You want to beg me to come back when you feel the tip of your cock brush against my wetness, and I harshly thrust my hips back and sheath you fully, my hips slamming back into yours.

You jerk up, arching forcefully, driving your cock up into me, filling me completely... and there wasn't really any more filling to be doing. You hear me gasp and smile knowing you still have this much power. You lower your hips back to the bed, planning to draw out of me and thrust back in just as hard, over and over until I'm forced to let you go just to get any sleep, but I follow your hips down, denying you the withdraw. My nails dig into your pecs when you clench to thrust again, "Don't... I have plans and you won't ruin them." The tone of my voice - it isn't playful anymore. You begin to worry you've actually angered me in some way and this is revenge.

Afraid, but also fairly shivering with a desperate desire for friction, you lie unmoving underneath me, my pussy so hot and tight around you. So good, but not moving is driving you crazy.

Suddenly, with no warning, my inner muscles clench around you, like a fist abruptly squeezing your cock. Your hips jerk in response and my nails sink into your chest again as the vice in my cunt lets go, and your hips lower once more with mine riding you down. After a few more minutes of desperately holding yourself still, I tighten around you again just as unexpectedly, with the same result. Clearly this is a new form of torture, punishment for some unknown transgression, but you're determined to win. You can do this. After a third cycle, you finally manage to anticipate the clench and remain still, your head thrown back, neck muscles corded with effort. I chuckle above you as I watch you straining, and a little thrill of accomplishment, but also fear of what might be next, shudders through you.

Slowly, agonizingly slowly, I start to raise myself off you, still clenched extra tight around you. The friction is incredible, but the lack of speed is torturous and you're dying to thrust. Just when you would slip from my body completely, I slam back down on you, surprising you into jerking up into me again, but thankfully I don't seem to hold it against you as I clench around you and start to rise back up slowly almost immediately. This time you're expecting the sudden abrupt drop and you fight the resultant jerk... but only just barely, and oh fucking god this rhythm is going to kill you. My hands on your chest provide a counter to the movements of my hips, bracing and clenching with each slow lift and resultant drop. You focus on them as you picture me above you, riding you, fucking you into slow, torturous oblivion. You can't even beg anymore... your whole body is one big, taut bowstring and you're just waiting helplessly for the snap.

After a relative eternity, but what was probably really only a few minutes, my movements start to speed up. I'm moving more jerkily now; I've lost the rhythm of the clench and lift, loosen and drop. You know I've never been able to ride you for long and you can picture the frustrated expression on my face, my cheeks flushed, my eyes squeezed shut, straining for my orgasm before my legs give out.

The faster rhythm is heavenly; the slick glide of my pussy around you incredible. Powerless, not able to see me, not able to speak... for god's sake not able to come... you're forced to just FEEL me all around you, and the focus is revelatory. You wonder if this is how I feel when you've reduced me to a quivering mass of exhausted nerve endings and I'm forced to just lie unmoving under you as you wring orgasm after orgasm out of me - helpless to feel anything but relentless pleasure. If so, you might understand where tonight is coming from. And you can't wait to earn it again.

Finally, you feel me start to shudder over you. The quivering in my pussy, in my thighs speeds up. My hands clench on your chest and you can feel the tremors of my shaky arms, almost unable to help support me. You can picture me fighting, trying so hard to hold out, to keep going, reaching for that orgasm. Until suddenly my hips jerk harshly into yours, my back arching, my pussy clenching around you tighter than ever, and you pick up the rhythm where I've lost it, thrusting up into me frozen above you, knowing I can't move but still need the friction. A scream is startled out of me and my body collapses down on yours, shaking and shuddering and clenching around you as you draw out my orgasm until only the occasional shiver runs through me.

Lying beneath me, still gagged, still blindfolded, still tied to the fucking bed with a cockring keeping you hard and so goddamn frustrated, you try to enjoy the aftershocks trembling through me, my breasts flattened to your chest. You'd kill to be able to cup my ass in your hands and force my unresisting body to rock against yours, slowly building me back up for another ride... softer this time, at your pace, and with me pressed against you the whole time.

Instead, you're forced to wait for me to recover, just praying I won't fall asleep on you. When you start to feel me stir against you, you breathe a sigh of relief, thinking surely I'll untie you now... afterall, I've had my fun. It's time for yours.

You feel me struggle to sit back up, your raging cock still so hard and thick inside me, every movement of my body another form of almost painful torment. Once I'm fully upright above you again, you expect me to climb off and untie you, or at least remove the blindfold and gag, but instead you hear... buzzing? Did I just turn on a goddamn vibrator?!?! Sure enough you feel the vibration start to move through my pussy as it's pressed to my clit. I'm not even moving on you this time, what the fuck?!?! You start to thrash under me, bucking up trying to throw me off - this is bullshit! I can't just use your cock as a dildo and expect you to take it. Even if it feels really fucking good... god, the vibrations... the little tremors flowing through me.... Your bucking turns to thrusting as I ride you like a bronco, one hand braced on your thigh, the other clearly holding the vibe to my clit. You know exactly what I look like in this position, my back arched, my head hanging limply back, my tits bouncing with every thrust, my belly tight to counter your thrusts. You thrust up into me using every muscle you've ever heard of, desperately wanting to come, but lost in the noises I'm making - gasping and whimpering and practically screaming above you as your hammering cock and the vibrator combine to have me collapsing on you in a shuddering mass yet again, my hand with the vibe trapped between us, keeping it pressed against my clit but also against the base of your cock just above the ring. You lose your rhythm and damn near succeed in bucking my unresisting body off yours as I continue to come apart around you.

Stuck once again lying underneath my quivering body, you are both glad and a little disappointed when I muster enough energy to remove my hand and flick off the vibrator. Waiting for me to recover again, you imagine all the ways you'll get your revenge for tonight. And you're damn sure never letting me tie you down again. Power apparently goes straight to my head. I'll be lucky if you don't break my pussy in two the second these damn ropes are untied.

Finally, I stir against you again. Marveling at my stamina - you're amazed I haven't passed out on you yet - you feel me first sit up, then climb off you. The air in the room is cold without my heat, your pussy- and sweat-dampened skin prickling at the sudden loss of my body. I've climbed off you, but you can still feel my knee pressed against your hip, my weight dipping the mattress at your side. You turn your head in my direction, hoping your raised eyebrow indicates both a question and your insistence that I untie you RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

"Sweetie...", my voice is soft, a little shaky. I sound tired and scared. "I'm going to untie you now. You're not going to... be too mad, right?"

You can't answer me through the gag and you aren't about to shake your head no... you aren't mad, but there will be hell to pay and you like that little shiver of fear in my voice, imagining me kneeling next to you on the bed, my little body curved into itself, my eyes big with apology and fright. In reply you just shake your bound hands at me in a silent command to get this over with now.

"I just... you're so big, and I just... I wanted to be in charge for once. You always make me feel so good and I wanted to make YOU feel for once. I'm sorry... I.... Please don't be mad at me."

Ok... now you feel a little bad. I sound really sorry and scared. But, dammit - you love making me come. It's not your fault that it's so easy and fun and that I get so loose and pliant and just liquid under you. Watching me fall apart is the best thing ever.

Ok, fine... MAYBE you deserved this. Just this once. Maybe.

Taking pity, you try your best to appear non-threatening and lie still and gentle. When my weight shifts and you feel my fingers on the gag, you guess you must have accomplished it.

With the gag gone you work your jaw for a second, then wait for the blindfold to come off. When that doesn't seem immediately forthcoming, you guess I need further encouragement. "Baby, I'm not mad. I'm not going to hurt you. You know I would never do anything to hurt you." God this is hard without being able to see me. How scared am I? "Just untie me, please. I need to touch you. You can't believe how badly I need it. Take off the blindfold. Look me in the eyes - I promise, I'm not angry." Praying I can't tell that isn't quite true.

You feel hesitant fingers working the knot at the back of your head, and you sigh with relief. Squinting against the light, your eyes search for mine but my head is ducked down and half hidden behind a fall of my hair. I look so small and frightened next to you. Desperate to hold me, your fingers clench and your arms strain against the ropes again, causing me to flinch. Forcing yourself to relax, you lie still until my eyes raise to meet yours. You smile and raise an eyebrow, "Gonna untie me now?"

With a tentative smile in return, I turn to your feet and begin undoing the knot there. You appreciate the view while lamenting I haven't reached for your hands first... they could have been busy during this part. Finally your legs are free and you take the opportunity to flex your muscles and work out some kinks.

My hand hovers over your cock as if to release the ring, but you flinch away. "Not yet. I still have plans for that."

My eyes raise to yours, wide and a little deer-in-headlights again, but you just smile reassuringly. You know the second that thing comes off you're going to come buckets and you REALLY want that to happen inside me.

Shaking your hands at me again to get my attention, you watch admiringly as I crawl back up the bed, and lean over you to reach the ropes at your wrists. A nipple brushes your cheek and you turn your head to suckle at it. My sharp inhale is lovely to behold. You remind yourself again to be gentle with me... but it will be a struggle.

Your still bound hands fall to the pillow and I unwrap the rope, then massage the redness away, all while avoiding your eyes. I'm clearly still very scared of how you're going to react. You struggle with impatience as feeling creeps back into your hands, but you're willing to build my anticipation.

Finally, the pins and needles are gone and the mood in the room is too heavy. Without warning you grab me by the hips, roll, and pull me under you. Pressed into me, crushing my breasts, your erection digging into my cleft, you force my head up to kiss me hard, but slow, and deep. My hands clench in your hair, seeming to ask forgiveness and encourage reprisals all at the same time. You rock against me until the tip of your cock finds my opening, slipping inside so slow... I'm so tense and tight around you. You long to pound into me but you're afraid of hurting me. Gentle rocking, deep kisses, and your hand on my breast, soon has me arching up into you, sweetly offering what you're going to take anyway. Pulling back and up onto your knees, you raise my legs onto your shoulders, sliding deeper, harder, faster now. Forcing me to slide back on the sheets with every rough thrust until I reach up to brace myself on the headboard. You watch my breasts bounce with every movement, and switch both legs to one shoulder, tightening the sheath around you, and freeing up one hand to squeeze a pale, plump mound. Looking down, you see your cock pulling wetly from my cunt, then being sucked back in. The sight is your undoing, and you pull out, throwing my legs off your shoulder and forcing me onto my stomach. Straddling my legs, you grab my ass in both hands, fingers wrapping around my hips and forcing my back to arch, my ass into the air, my cheeks apart. Sliding demandingly back home again, you start fucking me ruthlessly, loving how tight this position makes me. Determined to make me come once more, you brush my asshole with a thumb causing me to jerk convulsively and clench even tighter around you. I'm so wet, there's no lack of lubrication, and your thumb pops right in past the initial ring of my anus, and as it does I immediately start coming around you, thrashing and bucking back into your hips, seating you ever deeper in me. Ready, you unlatch the cockring, and all but collapse on top of me as my pussy milks your spurting cock, barely catching yourself with one hand on the mattress, the other bracing on my ass, thumb still lodged as every muscle in my body freezes up.

Utterly spent, you fall to the bed on your side, slipping from me, watching me shudder apart as I continue to come. When the aftershocks are finally over, you gather me into your arms and roll over into your back, draping me over you. Kissing the top of my head, you drift off to sleep, smiling at the knowledge that you wore me out even though I had you tied up most of the evening.

And wondering when you'll get to use those ropes on me.

12