Sudden Wealth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At some point Sarah spoke: "We're drinking beer tonight. Westvleteren Twelve."

"Uh-huh." Sandra heard herself respond.

"And we're eating small slices of juniper charred fillet with Armagnac and walnuts, and green peppercorns and capers."

But then at another moment they were in each other's clutches, Sarah swearing virtually at every preceding moment that she would procure for her the biggest, stiffest, hardest, most relentlessly-thrusting cock in all the land for her to suck and then take up her wet twat, but then dropping her voice an octave tone at least and saying sternly: "put your tongue in here, stick in right in here." She had raised her arm and was showing her armpit directed at and close up to Sandra's face.

It was nothing but a reflex action to test a dare that made Sandra do as she was told and suddenly next thing she had her mouth and lips right up into the other woman's armpit, against the stubble and sweaty apocrine gland skin surface. It was slightly tart and acrid in there and definitely flowing with perspiration. The skin was tart but the actual sweat moisture was mild and ever so slightly salty.

The progressive trance music was still playing loudly and thumping all around them and there didn't seem to be anyone else in there with them. It really was mostly the music that transitioned Sandra. That and the opulent and rarefied setting combined with Sarah's captivating expressive eyes, and her pacifying eyebrows and her occasionally frowning forehead that coached and coaxed Sandra forward, urging her wordlessly to accept the truth and the reality.

Sarah had Sandra's breasts in her hands somewhere along the way. She was expert at the feelings a girl or woman has from the twin mounds of soft flesh and from the tips that were made from harder skin that could be tweaked and pinched and pulled as she whispered and coaxed and cajoled into the other woman's ears suggestions so vivid and plangent that waves of electric sensations ran all the way down and up Sandra's body, deep and noticeable into unusual places. Her stomach flipped. The sensations made her back suddenly become stiffly erect and her bottom extend outward in a flexure of urgent lordosis, and with her usually secret erogenous between-and-under areas looking for, desiring, the entry of a stiff cock into either place for the beginnings of relief of the searing tension built up in her sexed-up body.

What could possibly make a straight person let themselves become so vulnerable - vulnerable enough - to another person of the same sex to be so openly and overtly sexual for them; be a sex partner to them, and then have actual physical sex with them? ...To 'let them in' enough to witness their own sexual inelegances, missteps, and depths and even all of the potential selfish depravities too?

"It must be the subconscious shock of so much sudden wealth..." Sarah whispered solicitously to Sandra. "But there it is; the fact of it - now you don't need anyone to look after you. You don't need to show how responsible you are all the time for other people to see you and judge you. You don't really have to answer to anyone but yourself now-o-w..."

A finger hovered... "And perhaps to someone a little bit like your own self. It's really just like letting go to your own self, isn't it..."

"And so you can, if you want to, let yourself go."

What am I doing...! Sandra told herself silently. Almost without another thought she lifted her body and let herself push lightly against Sarah's finger. And the knowing more-experienced woman's finger stroked her right back very gently, back and forth lightly over soft hair and genital and anal cleft warmth, and then Sarah let Sandra watch her as she took her finger away to raise it near her nose; not too near, it was more the symbolism of the action for now. There would be plenty of time to gorge on Sandra's smell and body and intimate fleshy bits and all of the doorways leading into her inner physical body and the projected outer hot-spot mind-places of her innermost carnal being.

"Sarah?"

"Yes?"

"Making love to another woman is not like sex with a man, is it?"

"No."

"It's much more like, truly making love in the form of sexual acts -"

"Yep..."

"Whereas sex with a man, even someone you love, is fucking..."

"But we can fuck too, you know," Sarah objected, almost squealing. "I mean really fuck hard. I can so dirty fuck you, woman! We can do dirty fucking all you like if you want -!"

*

But then deep in the night, maybe around two a.m. or so, Sarah produced a bouquet of beautiful, really very beautiful flowers from somewhere - violets and roses - and gave them to a half-sleeping, half-smiling and fully naked Sandra. Sarah tickled the petals of one of the roses. "Smell this, wench." She joked.

"You'd better get some sleep now," Sarah said. "Because in the morning, very early, and after you shower the smell of my sex off you, we shall be going out to find a boy for you. I know where there is this nice boy. That I think you'll like."

"What about you...?"

"Yes well I'll get one for me too."

"And what about -"Sandra signalled with her hand moving backwards and forwards: "us?"

"Oh I'm not really sharing you. We won't be telling them about us. Let's see how long they take to work it out. And let's see if they lie to us."

"Isn't that like something out of a Shakespeare play?"

Sarah just smiled. And partly it was in approval of the brilliance and the intelligence and the memory of the woman.

12