Sudo Apt-Get Laid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck. I've been fantasizing about this since my first day." She smiled and reached on hand back to unhook her bra.

"I know." She said, as her bra fell to the floor, and her round, perky breasts finally broke free. She put her arms around my neck and leaned forward, allowing me the perfect position to suck her perfectly pink nipples. They weren't huge boobs, but they weren't small. They fit excellently in my hands. I licked around one nipple while I grabbed and pulled her other boob. She moaned quietly, and it revved me up even more. I pressed my throbbing cock into her through our clothes. She pulled away from me and unzipped my jeans.

"You are big, you weren't lying." She smiled at me over her frames and pulled me out.

"I don't lie. Do you know that you drive me insane when you look at me over the rims of your glasses like that?" I grabbed her neck and pulled her to me again. Her slender fingers wrapped around the base of my dick and slowly moved up and down. Her skin was so soft and cool against my hot skin, it made me feel close.

"Stop." I lifted her up and placed her on the ground. I turned to her desk and cleared out a small spot. I turned to her and lifted her skirt up just a little bit, so I could see the underside of her round, gorgeous ass. She reached over and unbuttoned my jeans, pulling them down so that my cock sprung up from the clothing. She bent over and shoved half of me in her mouth, swirling her tongue around and around. If her mouth was this warm and amazing, I didn't even know if I could stand the way her pussy would feel. When I was dripping wet with my own precum and her delicious spit, she pulled away and stared at me.

"Over my desk, right?" She tilted her head and smiled knowingly.

"The voicemail?" I asked, laughing. She nodded. I stepped behind her and pushed her back down onto the desk, so her breasts were pressed against it. Her back was long and bent, making her ass look even more round from inside her black skirt. The desk was just a little short, so I pulled the wheeled chair behind her and made it as low as it would go. I got on it on my knees and it was perfect. I grabbed her hips and pulled her thong to the side, and pulled myself into her. I slid right in. I moaned loudly at the feeling. She was tight, but she was so wet, there was no difficulty getting into her. I thrust slowly a few times, out all the way and then back in, to fully feel how warm and comfortable she was. The walls of her pussy squeezed me tighter each time I did. I felt the blood pulse through me, and I knew I was close. I was proud of myself for even lasting as long as I had. I reached around to finger her clit. She moaned softly and began breathing heavier. Her vag suddenly started to tighten and loosen quickly, and I could tell she was about to come. I tightened my grip on her hip bones and thrust as hard as I could. She yelled out and tightened around me so hard I knew I couldn't last much longer after it. I slapped her ass right as I was about to come, and she sighed in pleasure.

"I'm going to come." I sighed, leaning forward and resting my elbows on her back, grabbing a handful of her hair.

"Mmm, I like to hear that." She said, moving one hand back and using it to grab my balls. I yelled out in surprise, and that sensation finished me off. I thrust as hard as I could, causing the cubicle walls to shake. I thrust quick and hard as I emptied my balls into her hot pussy.

"Ahhh." I laid my forehead on her bare back.

"Was it just like you imagined?" She stood up and adjusted her skirt back down to where it should be.

I looked at her intentional over-the-frames gaze, hair hanging down to her hard nipples, and beautiful big smile. Her round boobs exposed, her curvy hips leading into her tight skirt, covering her round ass and her heels digging into the cheap office carpeting. I looked around at the silent cube and then at the desk where we had just fucked, and the dialog box on the computer with the green-outlined button that said, 'Installation Process Complete.'

And I said, "Better."

12