Sue & Ali Perform Ch. 3

Story Info
They continue to please and surprise him.
2.4k words
4.38
41.2k
5

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/04/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goodnight
goodnight
19 Followers

A very belated part 3, a change in personal circumstances delayed me continuing this story. Hope you all enjoy the latest part. There is more to come if you want it.

I didn’t actually think things could get much better, two stunningly beautiful women at my beck and call to fulfil my fantasy whenever I wanted. I only had to say the word and they both indulged me with a magnificent exhibition of female masturbation whenever I desired.

Ali was now a regular visitor to our house and Sue seemed to love having her there. Both of the girls were beginning to get more adventurous in their masturbation activities, trying to heighten everyone’s pleasure by masturbating in places where there was the possibility of being observed. The first experience saw them both masturbating in the back of my car whilst driving up the M1 motorway. For some reason both girls had wanted to sit in back and now I know why they must have pre planned everything.

I was in my own world listening to the radio when I was pleasantly shaken out of it by the appearance of two pairs of panties on the passenger dashboard. The girl’s started teasing me immediately about concentrating on the road and not what they were going to do to their horny pussies. A quick rearrangement of my rear-view mirror was enough to give me view a lap level view of the back seat though so I wouldn’t miss out.

The view was magnificent they had both hitched their skirts up around their waist and were already rubbing their clits. It wasn’t long before both of them were wet and they soon progressed to finger fucking themselves. As their finger plunged in and out of their sopping pleasure holes the car began to reek of sex and it wasn’t long before it was echoing with the screams of their orgasms. If we had been in a residential area there is no doubt they would have been seen and their screams heard. In fact it was only by chance that no lorries were about because the driver would have seen a mind-blowing sight if he had glanced down

On another occasion we were out for dinner at the local pub when Ali calmly announced that she no panties on and had just inserted two fingers into her pussy. She told us that she was so excited that she would be cumming in seconds and she wasn’t wrong. As she upped the tempo of her fingering she became very flushed and could not hold back a whimper as she shook with delight when she came. Sue and I just stared in horny fascination at Ali’s performance.

The rest of the evening’s conversation all centred around how Sue could match or better Ali’s exploits. After several suggestions including such things as Sue repeating the car masturbation but in a built up area, doing it on a bench in local park or in the cinema she plumped for masturbating in the local swimming pool.

We were all extremely turned on by the evening’s performance and by what was to come the next day and whilst I was parking the car the girls both shot straight up to our bedroom. By the time I got there they were both naked laying on the bed masturbating in their favourite tandem position, face down with both thumbs rubbing their clits as the gently pumped their cute little arses up and down. I decided to watch rather than join them and stood at the bottom of the bed taking in the view stroking my throbbing shaft. They both shuddered to orgasm at around the same time but didn’t stop as I increased the speed of the strokes of my cock, which was getting nearer and nearer to its own eruption of pleasure.

This came sooner than I expected. As I was watching their glistening pussies rise and fall in front of my eyes, Ali snaked out one hand and started to gently caress Sue’s buttocks. Sue didn’t flinch and continued her rhythmic pumping, as did Ali but with one hand only as her other continued to explore Sue’s arse. I started to pump myself harder and Ali turned to watch me encouraging me to watch her caress Sue. Suddenly she just drove her hand between Sues legs parted her gaping pussy lips even further and plunged two fingers into my wife’s throbbing hole. Sue screamed as she immediately orgasmed, begging Ali not to stop as her body writhed and shook under Ali’s attention. I just erupted as I watched Ali’s fingers blurring in and out of Sue and as the cum splattered all over Ali she screamed out in her own orgasmic bliss, just at the same time as Sue trembled to her second.

WOW!!!! I was stunned I had just observed my first female/female sex and I knew it was Sue’s first experience of it, I was also to later find out it was Ali’s she had never touched another woman sexually before. Our orgasms had been so intense that we were all ready for sleep as we all snuggled up together for the night.

The following day we all set of to work looking forward to Sue’s aquatic performance later that day. I had a raging hard on most of the day thinking of it and picturing Ali’s fingers flashing in and out of Sue’s pussy. Ali and I arrived at the pool at around the same time and talked about the previous evening whilst waiting for Sue. Ali was full of excitement and said she couldn’t wait for Sue to return the favour by fingering her clit.

When Sue arrived we all went off to get changed and I had great difficulty in hiding my semi erection and hoped it wouldn’t be noticed before I managed to get into the water. I got away with it and we all swam a few lengths before settling in the shallow end for Sue’s performance. There were a couple of lanes roped of for swimming training so Sue decided that close to this was the best place to do it as the water would be more disturbed there and the competitive swimmers would be concentrating more on their training than on what was going on around them. Unless they knew of course!

We all dipped down in the water so that our shoulders were at water level, we looked around and nobody was paying us any attention so Sue said here goes then and proceeded to pull her costume aside and started rubbing her clit. This was very exciting and after a couple of minutes Sue told us in a trembling voice that she was about to cum. I looked down and could see her fingers flashing in and out of her pussy as she had the most beautiful orgasm. God she looked so innocent and sexy, her face flushed with excitement and that low orgasmic whimper that she couldn’t hold back.

Just as she finished one of the swimmers stood up only a couple of yards from us. I didn’t recognise her at first because of her swimming cap and goggles but soon realised that it was in fact Ali’s younger sister Mandy.

I hadn’t realised what a stunner she was a magnificent pair of tits and legs that didn’t seem to stop. The rest of her body was stunning as well with that firm sports woman look. My already straining cock was now trying even harder to burst out of my trunks. I turned away from Mandy so that she couldn’t see but I’m not sure that she didn’t, I was getting a very funny disgusted type of look from her. So I excused myself and went of for a swim. Thank god Mandy hadn’t come over a little earlier, that would have been embarrassing.

Ali went her separate way after swimming so we didn’t have chance to go over events but she did manage to assure me that Mandy hadn’t seen anything and her coming over was just to say hi. In fact it was unusually a couple of days before we all got together again. Sue and I had decided to abstain from sexual activity until Ali joined us to heighten the excitement

On the Saturday night our abstinence proved fruitful the atmosphere was electric at dinner and both girls started giving my cock attention as I was requested to dine naked from the waist down. I was of course happy to oblige as they took it in turns to fondle me while we ate. Sue to my great surprise and delight took things a step further kneeling down and after a few hard hand strokes just leant forward and started to give me a blow job, another first for us both and one which nearly had me cum on the spot. When she invited Ali to take a turn I could hardly contain myself. As I watched Ali engulf my cock and proceed to fuck me with her mouth, my cock started to involuntary twitch as if cumming. I managed to hold on though but Ali hadn’t stopped which convinced me she would have let me cum in her mouth if I’d wanted to. I had to stop her though because I didn’t want to cum too soon.

Needless to say both girls were of course panty less and I returned the sexual favour by inserting a finger into both now glistening wet pussies and stimulating their clits with my thumb. I then decided to go a step further myself, I took my fingers out of their excited pussies and knelt down in front of Sue and started slowly licking the inside of her thighs gradually moving upwards towards the honey pot. I teased and teased until eventually I flicked my tongue over her clit. This was too much for Sue and she grabbed my head and thrust her pussy to my mouth. Ali was to my delight fascinated, I could hear her moaning oh my god look at that as she masturbated. Sue was gasping with pleasure as I tongued her clit and as I came up for some air I managed to mumble to her to help Ali out and give her a good fingering.

I couldn’t see what was going on because my head was buried between Sue’s legs but I could hear Ali begging Sue not to stop and to go deeper and faster. I had to look; I tore myself away from Sue’s clit. The sight was superlative Ali had her back arched and was thrusting her hips onto Sue’s fingers. Sue looked at me and smiled as she started to thrust harder until Ali convulsed and exploded into orgasm.

Ali was overcome with lust and dived forward at Sue grabbing her and starting to kiss her. After the initial shock Sue responded in kind driving her tongue deep into her mouth and grinding her pussy against Ali’s. I didn’t want to disturb them because I was hoping it would go further, but I wanted them naked so I set about removing what little clothing they had on, basically their skirts and blouses. I wasn’t disappointed either as I removed the last piece of clothing they proceeded to grind their pussies together as if trying to make them one.

By this time they were oblivious to my presence and it was to my surprise that Sue made the next move. She pushed Ali to the floor and without hesitation dived between her legs and started licking and sucking Ali’s clit. I had to sit on my hands; I knew if I touched my cock I’d cum and that was the last thing I wanted to do. Ali came very quickly arching her back and screaming with delight as her orgasm wracked her body. Then with what seemed without a pause she had Sue on her back returning the favour licking and sucking away at her clit it was less than a minute before Sue erupted into her own orgasm. I was transfixed.

As Ali rolled away from Sue I was presented with the most wonderful sight, both girls yay there on their backs with their knees raised and apart giving me the most glorious view of their pink, swollen, gaping and satisfied pussies, which were begging to be filled by my throbbing tool. My problem was which one was I going to fuck. I knew I wouldn’t last very long at all but I didn’t want to disappoint either of them. I think Sue must have realised my dilemma because as I sat there staring at that wonderful view contemplating what I had just seen and what I should do next she whispered something to Ali. The next thing I knew they were both on all fours presenting me with another exquisite view of their perfect glistening pussies.

Sue telling me to fuck them both, two strokes in each pussy until I came snapped me out of my trance. Ali threw me a challenge saying “last for forty strokes and I’ll give a performance to remember you can watch while I lick Sue out and masturbate. Sue chipped in and said last 50 and I’ll do the same for you. I knew I didn’t stand a chance but the seeds had been sown and I was certain they would do it at some stage.

I knew I was going to fail after my first two strokes in Sue’s pussy; I would be lucky to last 20 strokes. My fears were realised when on the 19th stroke I erupted into Ali unable to carry on any longer. The force of my orgasm was so immense that as I was pumping her full of my seed, Ali was writhing to multiple orgasms, screaming and shaking like I had never seen before. As we lay recovering I started to be teased about missing the show of a lifetime, but I had a trump card, I told Sue that if she wanted to experience the same as Ali they would have to get me to the same level of excitement again. They smiled at each other and I knew I would get my show. Not yet though we were exhausted and needed to recuperate. We soon all drifted of to sleep, me dreaming of Sue and Ali licking pussy whilst masturbating at the same time and the girls dreaming something similar I am sure. Don’t forget to let me know if you want the next instalment.

goodnight
goodnight
19 Followers