Sue & Bill's Sexual Adventure Ch. 01

Story Info
Young couple meet a man at a video store.
3.8k words
4.45
64.1k
8

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 11/15/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir Edward
Sir Edward
141 Followers

It is interesting to note, from the comments posted here and on other sexual chat rooms and bulletin boards, that there are a lot of people, mostly men, who simply do not believe that any of the kinky, wild sexual stories they read are real.

Time after time, they comment that a supposedly true story is just some fantasy someone has made up.

How sad for them. There are a few people who know that these things do happen. Not in a porno movie, but for real. And while many people want to keep their fantasies just that, there are others who make them happen.

Bill and Sue are very real. They are a young couple in Maine. This is the true story of how I met them and what happened. It has little BDSM at the start, but I am a Dom. Be sure it will come with time.

——

There I was, in a video booth in Maine, fucking a pretty young wife while her husband watched, approvingly.

When she came, in a climax that had the muscles of her cunt grabbing and releasing in a rhythm of pure carnal lust, she cried out in joy. And when she clung to me in the moments afterward, her head on my shoulder, she whispered: "That was my first one. My very first climax." I could not know if it was true, but certainly it was a thrill to hear.

That was an exciting night, but it was only one of several in which I led Sue and her husband Bill into sexual adventures.

It all began because, as usual, I was horny. On a trip to Augusta, I decided to skip supper and go to the First Amendment Book Store, a couple of miles out of town. It was about 6 in the evening when I arrived, a crisp fall day.

I had been to the store dozens of times, usually by myself, but on a couple of occasions with a lady. You see, I am a dominant, and when a lady makes clear she wishes to play, then I make it clear I expect her to be a slut and not to even think about going anyplace with me unless she is willing to suck and fuck whoever I tell her, even if they are a stranger.

I get a few turndowns, but a surprising number of women go along. They usually say something like "If it pleases you, sir," but most of them have already made clear to me in a number of ways that they have a secret desire to be treated as a real slut, if only for a weekend.

And so I had taken women to the First Amendment and had them remove their clothing once inside a booth, then lean over and suck off a cock that came through a glory hole on one side, and then do the same to another cock from the other side. If they were slutty enough, I would even let these stranger's cocks fuck them. Several of these women had spent two or three hours sucking cock after cock, and loving it.

On far fewer occasions, I had met a couple there who wanted to be watched, and on even fewer occasions had the pleasure of having my cock sucked. Only twice had I met a woman alone, both times in the early afternoon, and the clerk, who I knew well, had let them know I was willing to fuck them, and I had taken them into a booth and done just that.

It had been many weeks since I had even been to the bookshop, however, and on this night I was not only alone but with no prospects for even a casual date anytime soon. What I really expected was to find no couples or women there, but to wind up in a booth alone jerking off to a porno flick while a guy or two watched through the glory holes.

And after chatting with Jack at the counter, I paid my seven bucks and went back into the booth area. One did not put quarters in a slot here. For the entry fee, a customer could watch any of six straight or six gay films, or all of them. My interest was strictly in the straight ones.

But despite my horniness, none of the films seemed to turn me on, even through I spent over a hour watching them, so I went back out front to the room with magazines, sex toys and rental videos and chatted with Jack some more.

It was after 8 o'clock and I was thinking about leaving, my sperm unspent, when the door opened. I expect another guy to come in, but was pleasantly surprised to see a man and women enter. They looked younger than I did. I thought probably in their late 20's. They seemed slightly embarrassed, walking around the room looking at the covers on the videos and the sex toys, she whispering things to him and blushing, him replying in a slightly louder voice.

The woman was the kind of short, slim blue-eyed blonde that would look good surfing or on roller skates. She wore a dress and, I thought, no bra. I could see the form of her nipples protruding. The man was taller, with dark hair and a slight beard. He looked like a young college professor.

When the two of them paused beside the bulletin board where people posted written messages looking for some sort of sexual contact, I simply walked over to them. I was well dressed, in a suit and tie, and thought it was worth at least making contact.

"Are you looking for anything special?"

The woman actually jumped a little and turned to look at me. The man was more poised. "No, just reading these. Some of them are kind of wild."

"Well," I replied, "The saying about different strokes certainly applies."

"Yes," the man said. "In fact, this whole place is pretty wild."

"Is it your first time here?"

The man nodded. Then suddenly put out his hand. "I'm Bill. This is my wife Sue."

"Ed," I replied, shaking his hand. I merely nodded to Sue. "I'm from Portland."

"Well so are we."

Then Sue spoke up. "I hope you aren't going to tell anyone you saw us here."

"Certainly not," I assured her. "What happens in this place is very private. Beside, I don't know who you are, and if in the wildest stretch of imagination I ran into you in Portland I'd probably just say hello and keep my mouth shut."

Sue seemed to relax.

"Do you come here often," Bill asked.

"Oh, a few times, but usually with a woman. They like to watch the movies."

"What movies," Bill said.

I motioned toward the other end of the store. "Behind that curtain a booths where you can watch X-rated movies."

"And two people can go in?" Bill was intrigued.

When I replied in the affirmative, he said they'd think about it and the two moved away and started looking at the sex toys on display. I figured that was it. But I did notice that the pair was conversing in low voices, apparently discussing something at considerable length. Then Bill and Sue came back over to me.

"Do you think it is safe in there?" It was Sue who asked the question. I reassured her, and she went on: "Will you walk back there with us? You know your way around here and we'd feel much more comfortable." Then her face lit up in a smile. Boy, was she pretty! `

The conversation seemed to confirm what I was suspecting. Sue was a sweet little submissive. She may never have played any BDSM games, but she nevertheless was a submissive. And I also suspect that Bill was somewhat submissive, too…if not to his wife, then in other circumstances.

As we walked through a curtain that hung before an open door, Bill and Sue were holding hands. I explained that all the booths on the right were straight, and that five of the six on the left were gay, while one of the booths on the left was, as I put it, for "extreme privacy" and was straight. I did not explain what extreme privacy meant, and they did not ask, but I knew that one booth did not have holes cut in the side. The others had "glory holes."

Several men, perhaps four or five, stood around watching. All eyes were focused on this couple entering the video area.

Since two or three of the booths were unoccupied with the doors open, I led them along the row, watching the flicks inside. When we got to one where a black man was vigorously fucking a white woman, Sue hung back and watched for several minutes, but made no comment. She was clinging to her husbands arm and studiously avoiding eye contact with any of the men loitering about.

The next open door was to a booth where two women were providing oral satisfaction to a man with a very large prick. Sue and Bill stood watching and then she pulled him into the booth. She was about to shut the door when Bill put his hand out and stopped it from shutting all the way. He whispered something to her and then looked directly at me. He moved the door a little more open and he paused. His eyebrows raised in a questioning way. I smiled and moved to join them. Bill pushed the door more open to let me in and the three of us were in a booth together. The door was locked behind us.

Sue looked at me and smiled. She took my hand and squeezed.

"This is so naughty!" She exclaimed, then turned to watch the movie.

For the next several minutes I just stood and watched as Bill snuggled up behind Sue, his hands rubbing her ass. She was still for awhile, then began to move her hips slightly in a circular motion, pushing her behind up to meet his caresses.

I leaned over and told Bill to look down at the walls. The booths on each side were now occupied and through each glory hole a man was watching. Bill looked back at me and grinned.

He continued to rub his wife's bottom, but now he was raised her dress as he did so. Before long he pushed the dress up, slowly, and I heard Sue issued a moan of approval. She had no panties on! I could see that firm little rear. Boy, did she have a nice ass! Next Bill put his hands on her hips and bent her forward. Sue reached out with her hands to place them on the walls and steadied herself. Now I could see her cunt, a cute and tantalizing pussy pushed out between her legs.

She was still trying to watch the movie, her head raised as she bent over slightly, but when Bill put his hand on her cunt and squeezed, her head dropped and she breathlessly said: "Oh yes, honey."

For quite a while Bill continued to play with her, teasing the pussy lips, using first one hand and then both, pulling them apart, stroking them. Never once did her touch her clit. He certainly knew how to tease and arouse a woman. Despite the highly erotic nature of the situation, he did not hurry. I could see, and hear, that Sue was wet, and getting wetter.` Then Bill raised Sue and turned her around. She closed her eyes as he lifted her dress. She did not resist, raising her arms to help him remove it. "I can't believe we're really doing this," Sue said, her eyes closed. I was correct, there was no bra. Her breasts were medium in size, very firm and pert, and the nipples were a bright pink. Standing out and hard now, they were remarkably large for such a small lady. They must have protruded a half inch or more.

Bill immediately moved his head down and began licking one of those pink nipples. I waited. If they just wanted me to watch, I did not want to overstep. But Bill lifted his mouth off the nipples and turned to me. With a grin he motioned toward the other one. I did not wait and Sue was soon enjoying having a mouth on each nipple. She put a hand behind the head of each of us and held us to her breasts. She made a sound that sounded like purring.

"Oh, yes. I always dreamed of this." I looked up to see her eyes open, watching us. Her body was not still. She was undulating in a sexy way that left no doubt that she was aroused and enjoying the attention.

I placed a hand on her flat smooth stomach and began to rub gently. Gradually, as I continued to first lick, then suck, her nip ever so slightly with my teeth, my hand made circles that descended minutely with each downward movement. My hand came to within an inch of her public hair. Looking down I could see that Sue was a real blonde. Fine, whispy very light blonde hair, no darker than that on her head, made a patch above her clit.

I kept my hand at the same level, not daring yet to put it on her clit or between her legs, although I badly wanted to grab a handful and squeeze her there, but using just my fingers tips traced back and forth along her lower stomach.

"Hummm," she said, softly. "Hummm."

After long minutes of teasing, I heard the word I wanted. "Oh, touch me. Touch me. I'm so hot!"

My hand just brushed lightly over her clit and moved to her pussy lips. I rubbed them and then brushed her clit slightly once more. She jerked and said again "oh yes" and I moved my hand down again but this time pushed two fingers right into her cunt.

Sue grunted and pushed back. Now her eyes were closed and she was clearly enjoying my attention. Bill moved back and sat down on the little bench that occupied one corner of the booth. I turned Sue slightly so that he had a good view of my hand working her.

God she was so wet.

"I can't believe I'm doing this. I can't believe I'm doing this," She said. "Oh my God I love it." And she rotated her hips and drove herself down on my fingers, which were moving inside her.

Suddenly I stopped and Sue opened her eyes. She held himself still; two of my fingers buried deep up inside her.

Her eyes, full of lust and passion, met mine.

"I want you," she said to me. "I want you. I want you to take me, to fuck me."

I moved her around toward the beach where Bill was sitting and motioned for him to get up. He did and I moved his wife toward the bench.

"Put your leg up," I said to her. She did, facing me with my fingers still buried inside her. She was much shorter than me, and it was not all that easy to do, but I was able to reach down, unzip my pants and take my hard prick out and, moving my fingers out of her and bending at the knees, slide up cock along her pussy lips.

She wanted it and moved to try to maneuver the hard male tool inside her, but I resisted. I wanted her to be fully aroused, and I continued to tease, letting my cock stroke along the lips, between them, and even moving it to touch her clit with the now quite wet head of it, but not allowing it to slip inside her.

"Ohhh. Nice, nice, nice," Sue said, her head thrown back, her body arched and moving in a rhythm. "Ohhh, please give it to me." Her voice was much louder now, and I knew that not only the men in the adjoining booths but anybody outside could hear her.

"Oh, please, please. Fuck me. Fuck me while my husband watches!"

With that I moved a hand to grasp my cock and in one quick, forceful motion buried it to the hilt inside her pussy, shoving it up inside her as far as it would go.

"Hrummph," she grunted, and went wild.

She began humping back and forth, up and down, making a guttural grunt with each thrust of her hips toward me. She certainly was hot, since it took only a minute or less before her voice raised to a higher pitch, her motions suddenly halted, although mine did not, and she screamed that she was cumming. She was absolutely motionless, except for a quivering inside her cunt, and yelled out "yes" over and over. For long moments she yelled and then gradually the volume of her voice decreased until she was merely whispering "yes."

Her hands were on my shoulder, holding tight. After a few moments her eyes opened and she looked up at me. "Oh stay there. Please, please, keep it there. Keep it in me. Ohhhh, that is so nice, so good."

I had slowed my strokes, but not stopped. Sue closed her eyes again and felt me stroking slowly in her. I just kept a slow, steady motion. I was convinced I could make her cum again, but I had no idea of what awaited us both.

With her eyes closed, Sue for what seemed like a long time stayed still and let me stroke her. I had not looked at Bill, but saw now that he had knelt now and his face was close to her pussy, watching my cock fucking her.

He looked up at me and grinned.

I began to move a little faster and felt Sue respond. I had not said a word, but she was purring again. As I stroked my cock in and out of that tight, moist, hot cunt Sue thrust against me, first gently and as I continued, she began to move a little faster, but not much.

Inside her pussy, I began to feel her muscles tightening, then releasing.

"Oh my God," she said. "Oh my God."

The contractions gradually increased, until her cunt was grabbing me at each downward thrust. I was careful not to go too fast, although I wanted to just pound her and cum. I needed now to release the sperm raging in my balls, but somehow I managed to control it. I realized she was going to have one of those hard, high climaxes and I wanted to make it really good for her.

Sue was no longer purring. She was grunting with each hard contraction of her cunt muscles.

"Oh God. What is that? What is that? Oh, oh, oh, God that is so good, so goddamn good." She was babbling on and on. "Ohh give it to me. Let me have your cum. Shot that juice into me."

Still I held back and the muscle contractions continued, until she could no longer make a coherent statement but merely issued forth a kind of animalistic stream of moans and grunts.

On and on it went. It has been a long time since a woman had cum so hard, so long, with me. This was one hot number, I thought, and that was the last clear thought I had for several moments as my cock began to swell and then jump inside her and I knew there was no way to hold back any longer.

For me, it was one of those cums that begins at the base of the balls and you feel the fluid moving upward through the prick to explode out.

The first rush of my cum spewed out into her cunt with extraordinary force and she felt it. She was able to say "oh, oh, oh" and her cunt clenched into a contraction that held and stayed. Tight as she was, the inside of her was so soft and wet that I was able to continue thrusting and cumming, over and over. What a load I dropped into her. As the fourth and fifth spurt of cum came out of me, it came with less force and now I could actually hear my hard prick — the squishing sound of a cunt full of cum being royally fucked.

Sue now breathed, and I realized she had been holding her breath for a very long time. The hard contraction released and Sue's body seemed to crumble. I'm sure she would have fallen except that my hands were on her waist, holding her. As it was, her body slumped against me and her head dropped to rest of my shoulder.

Her breathing continued labored. Her body, limp as it was, shook and quivered against me.

Then she said something I never expected.

With her head on my shoulder, she moved his lips next to my ear, and in the softest voice possible spoke to me.

"That was the first time. The very first time. I've never cum like that in my life"

Then she put her head back on my shoulder and rested it.

Bill spoke aloud for the first time since we had all entered the booth.

"That was incredible. Just beautiful."

Still, Sue did not move. Bill, standing, just watched. Then Sue put her lips to my ear again.

"I've read about it, but I thought it was a myth. I never knew anyone could cum like that. Thank you," she said, and then kissed my neck.

After a few minutes of holding her my prick began to slip out of her. She felt it and gave a little sigh of regret. But when I pulled back, moving it completely out of her, she slipped down to kneel before my cum covered cock. She looked up at Bill.

"Do you mind?" She asked.

"Go ahead honey," Bill replied. "Nice girls clean it off. And I know you want to be a nice girl."

Sue giggled and put her tongue out to lick up and down the softening cock. She took the head into her mouth and moved her tongue over it to lick up the white fluid there.

It was more than I could take. The head of my prick is just too sensitive after I cum and I could not let her continue. When I moved it out of her mouth, she looked up and complained.

"Oh don't take it away."

"It's too sensitive," I said.

"But I want more cum."

I pointed down toward her cunt. "There is plenty between you legs."

Grinning, she put her hand between her legs and came up with fingers covered with my cum. She licked each finger like a lollypop.

Sir Edward
Sir Edward
141 Followers
12