Sue & Bill's Sexual Adventure Ch. 04

Story Info
Novice couple learns more about obeying.
1.9k words
4.43
33.6k
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 11/15/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir Edward
Sir Edward
142 Followers

It is recommended that the reader read the first chapters of the Sue & Bill stories. They are a real couple, and these are real events.

It was long minutes after both her husband and I had filled her cunt with hot sticky cum that Sue seemed to recover a bit.

She had apparently climaxed in much the same way she had in the booth with me on our previous visit – a truly clutching climax and one that had taken over her body and continued on its own. I motioned for Bill to leave his booth and join us, and when he did his prick was still exposed.

"Sue, lean over and clean off your husband. He just fucked you through the hole."

A slight smile came over her. "I didn't know," she said. Then she dropped to her knees and licked him clean. When she finished, she rose and kissed me. "Shall I clean you too, sir?"

I merely nodded, and in seconds felt her silken tongue cleaning off the cum that remained there.

For awhile we just stayed in the booth. Bill held Sue , both standing, as I sat on the bench. Sue reached out to hold my hand as she kissed her husband, then leaned over to kiss me. The taste of cum remained in her sweet mouth from the several blow jobs she had given. I loved it, and I knew Bill did as well.

Her body glistened with sweat, and some of the cum still was caked on her face. The sweet little innocent wife looked very much like a succulent slut.

"Do you like being a slut, Sue?" I knew the answer to my question but wanted to hear it from her.

"Oh yes, Sir." Her eyes were bright and wide. "I never dreamed I would love it sooo much. May I continue to be slutty, Sir?"

"Yes," I told her, "But not here. That is all for the booth today. We have someplace else to go."

Sue asked where but I did not bother to answer. Finally we were all clothed again. There were still men placing their cocks through the glory holes, but we ignored them and left the booth. Several men hovered in the hallway and watched as we left. I as sure some of them had watched through the crack in the doorway, and most probably there was one or two that Suzie had sucked off. But I had discovered that most men left the area soon after getting off, and I could not be sure.

We walked rapidly through the store and outside to our cars. It was still light. "Follow me," I said to Bill. It was only a few miles away, in Augusta, where I had earlier reserved a room. The motel was large, with a lounge. I checked in alone, but told the clerk I needed two keys. She did not ask why.

"Oh this is nice," said Bill as the three of us entered the room.

"Yes," Sue added.

Both knew enough not to ask any questions. But I knew they were wondering. Did I have someone else coming to meet us? A man, a woman? More than one person?

I merely told them both to clean up and change into the other clothes they had brought with them. I made Sue take a shower first, with the bathroom door open and the shower curtail not pulled, so that Bill and I could watch her. She seemed not unpleased to be displaying herself and while she toweled dry she kept glancing at us and smiling.

When it was Bill's turn to shower I made him close the door and took the nude Sue into the bed and merely held her, telling her over and over how beautiful she was and what a good subbie she was becoming. I whispered to her to tell me how she felt in the booth.

"Oh Sir, it was wonderful, truly wonderful. I felt so released. I wanted to please you so much, and of course a part of it was for me, too," she said.

"It was so dirty and nasty to be naked in that booth with strange cocks pushing through the holes. Each one was different. And I wanted every one of them in my mouth, to taste them and suck them and make them cum.

"Most of them came quickly. Too quickly. I love to suck cock, you know, Sir Edward. I truly love it. And I like it to go on for awhile, so I can lick and tease and take it down my throat and then feel them become more and more aroused until I feel the cock swell in my mouth and I know I am going to get fed a nice load of cum.

"One of them was only slightly hard when I started, and I'm sure I tasted cum on him. He must have cum before, maybe watching me. Anyway, it took a little while to get him hard and when he did his cock was really long. I could hardly get the whole thing down my throat, but after awhile I managed. When he shot off it was deep in my mouth and the first spurt went right down my throat. I almost came right then.

"I pulled back and tasted his cum as he continued to shoot. It was a strong, bitter taste. I didn't like the taste so much but I liked the fact that it was nasty stuff hitting my tongue. It made it dirtier somehow, and better than some of the others, who were sweeter. Their cum was sweeter.

"And one other guy took a nice long time to cum. He was the only one who talked to me all the time I was sucking him. He kept telling me how nice it was, and at one point he pulled his cock back and placed his balls in the holes and told me to lick them."

She was cradled in my arms, her breast resting against me, that lovely innocent face turned up and relating how she sucked cock much as she would tell a story about any other topic.

"His cock wasn't the longest, but it was big around and it stretched my mouth. I liked that, too. The head was big and purple and he had thick veins along his shaft. That one was the most fun, 'cause it was shaped so nice and he took his time.

"When he came I did have a little climax. Not like I have with you sir, but like I have with Bill. Softer, Still very nice. I came just when he pulled his cock out of my mouth." She said this with a toss of her hair and a look of pure innocence. It made the outrageous thing she was describing even more delicious.

By that time Bill had showered and toweled dry. He opened the bathroom door to see his sweet wife cuddling on the bed with me. He smiled.

"Sue always told me she liked older men," he said. I was reminded that Sue was young enough to be my daughter, but I felt no guilt or embarrassment. Bill crawled in on the other side and we had Sue in the middle. Within a few minutes Bill had fallen asleep. After kissing me gently, Sue also drifted off, and it seemed like only minutes when I felt her stir, but the light outside was gone and I realized we had all slept for a couple of hours.

The motel had a lounge, and I knew that it had a band. Throughout dinner together the three of us discussed the path of sexual adventure I was leading them on. Then we went into the lounge.

Sue, her blonde hair longer now than the first time we had met at the bookstore some weeks earlier, looked stunning in a short black dress. She did not need a bra, and although she was wearing a garter belt, hose and high heels, all black, she had removed her panties when I discovered she had them on earlier. Bill and I looked like businessmen: sport coats, slacks and ties.

As instructed, Sue walked right over to the bar and took a stool. I knew she had ordered a coke. "I won't need any alcohol to free my inhibitions," she said. "As long as Sir Edward tells me to do something, I will do it. I promise."

I had told a friend of mine, a local attorney, about Sue and Bill. It did not take a lot of convincing to get Dan to agree to a bit of roleplaying. He was, in fact, standing at the bar when Sue sat down. Within moments, he was talking with her.

Bill and I were too far away to hear the conversation, but from the body language it was obvious that Sue was enjoying his attention. That became even clearer when the small band began playing and they moved to the dance floor. During the fast numbers, her skirt was lifted and more than a few men noticed that she was not wearing panties. During the slow numbers, Dan became progressively bolder, until at once point he had a hand under her skirt in back, his hand caressing her bare ass.

Finally, following the instructions I had given her, Sue took his hand and led him to our table.

"This is my husband," she told him.

Dan was a pretty good actor. He certainly looked surprised.

"Let's sit down a minute."

He looked at me. "And who are you?"

"I am just a friend," I said.

Sue explained to Dan that she wanted to fuck him, but with her husband watching. Bill said not a word. She went on to explain that Bill was not gay, and that all that was expected was that he would watch.

Dan acted a bit reluctant, until Sue took his hand and placed it on her pussy.

"You feel how wet that is," she said. "Now you know I want you to fill that up and I want it badly."

Dan just nodded.

Sue rose and winked at me. "Are you coming, too?"

I told her no, and she seemed a bit surprised. I explained that this was for Bill, and that I would hear about it later. I handed Bill a digital camera. "Make sure you get some pictures," I said.

And with that the three of them headed off to the room. Sue was nestled next to Dan as they walked down the hallway. Bill followed a step behind. I followed until they entered the room and shut the door.

And then I left, returning three hours later.

Dan was gone. Sue was stretched out languidly on the bed. She was nude, her pussy was puffy and from between the lips seeped white creamy fluid. Bill, seated in a chair, was fully clad.

"Was that fun?"

Sue smiled and nodded. "God, yes," said Bill. "Man, can that guy fuck."

Sue laughed softly. "I'll say. He just kept on going like the energizey bunny!"

"That was fantastic to watch," said Bill. "Sue was such a little slut." He held up the small digital camerea. "I have lots of pictures of my lovely slut wife being fucked by a stranger. God, I love her, so."

And I knew that, kinky as it seems, he really meant it.

Sir Edward
Sir Edward
142 Followers