Sue & Bill's Sexual Adventure Ch. 05

Story Info
Bill wants to watch his wife, but gets surprised
3.5k words
4.47
49k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 11/15/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir Edward
Sir Edward
142 Followers

It is recommended that you read the earlier parts of this story to learn about this young couple from Maine. It is still remarkable to me how many readers refuse to believe this sort of thing happens in real life. I can assure you that although this events took place a couple of years ago, they are real, true and factual. Some of the conversation may have happened differently: the author relies on memory. The names are changed. But they are real, they still live in Portland, and they have moved on to continue to play kinky erotic games. They are still married. Here is the last chapter.

"Bill is really enjoying this submissive stuff." It was Sue, seated with me at an outdoor café table in Portland, Maine. She wore a thin, almost see thru green and blue dress. Of course, she wore no panties, which was not readily apparent, and no bra, which was.

"But what about you, dear?"

She looked in my eyes. "I am true to my husband…but I am your slut, sir."

I merely smiled. This young, mid-twenties blonde wife had come a long way in a few weeks, and so had Bill, her husband.

We had frolicked in a porno booth at an adult book store, I had fucked her in a bed while her hubbie watched, I had arranged for a "stranger" to pick her up in a hotel lounge and go to the room with both of them for sex, and now Sue and I were having a nice, casual lunch. Although it was rapidly becoming less casual as we talked about the adventures and both grew more aroused.

Finally, I told Sue to call her husband on the cell phone and hand the phone to me. When he answered I told him what I was about to do. Bill gave his enthusiastic approval, and ten minutes later Sue was nude in my private office, sitting on my desk, as I pumped my cock into her and shot a very nice load into her cunt.

When I had finished, and had my cock cleaned orally by her, Sue went to the restroom to freshen up and returned.

"My that was naughty, fucking you right here in your office."

Then, like a good subbie, she thanked me.

"I do have something to talk with you about," she said. I nodded and she continued. "Bill has been reading many of the stories on Literotica, as you recommended, and he wants to try some bondage."

I again nodded. "Oh yes, dear, we can tie you up very nicely."

She laughed a little. "No, not me. Although I would like to try that sometime. Bill wants you to tie him up."

"Well, dear, Bill may be submissive to me, but I simply do not play with men. Not at all."

"Yes, he understands that. He loved seeing that stranger fuck me in Augusta, and he loves seeing you do me. He wants to be tied up and made to watch me being fucked, especially by another stranger."

It was a few nights later when I went to their home for the first time. Immediately upon entering, and without even a hello, I ordered Bill to strip naked. Soon he was tied to a chair in their bedroom, securely bound. A ballgag was placed in his mouth, over his objection. Without much adieu I placed Sue on the bed, still clothed, and merely raised her dress. Since she was not wearing panties, I was able to slip my cock directly into her.

For a few moments I held still, then began to pump in and out. Just when Sue was beginning to sigh, I withdrew, and lifted myself off the bed.

"Ummmm. This is nice, but I think we need something more," I said. I lifted Sue to her feet. "Go dress like a slut," I told her.

"Oh, yes," she replied, grinning.

I looked toward Bill. "You have no idea what is about to happen, do you? Well, you submissive husband, you may or may not like it, but frankly, what you wish is no longer important." His eyes opened wide but he did not attempt to speak.

She came back with an armful of clothes, stripped the cute flowered dress she wore off, removed the rather ordinary bra, and began to redress. When she finished, she looked like a tart: very sheer black blouse, of course with no bra; very short black leather skirt, black garter belt and black stockings. A pair of 3 inch black heels completed the transition from housewife to slut.

I was impressed. "My, my. I have never seen those before!"

Sue smiled. "Oh, even Bill didn't know I had them. I've only worn them twice, when I went out two different nights to bars and flirted with guys. I didn't fuck any of them, but I got felt up a lot."

Bill's tried to say something, his face flushed and his head turning from side to side.

Sue looked his way and laughed out loud. "You wanted a slut, mister, and now you have one."

And with that she placed one hand on her hip and looked nothing like a submissive toward him.

Bill was still attempting to say something, but stopped when I told him to stop at once.

I took Sue's hand and turned here around like a fashion model.

"Isn't she sexy, Bill, your little wifie."

He nodded.

I ordered Sue to get a pair of panties and bring them with her, in her purse.

"Well, Bill, you wanted to be tied up and you wanted to watch me fuck Sue. You are going to get only half of that wish." I paused dramatically, lifted her short skirt to let him look at her pussy, the thin blonde pubic hair hardly obscuring the view of her lips and the wetness there. "Look at her cute little cunt, Bill, the one she promised only to you when she married you. Well, we are going out on the town, Bill, your wife and I, and I can promise you that when we return her cunt will be absolutely filled with cum."

Again he tried to say something, but could not with the tight gag in his mouth. I went on.

"Yes, Bill, your wife is going to get well fucked tonight, and probably suck some cocks, too. And you will wait here, bound to that chair, waiting for us to return, and with no idea how many men she is fucking, or who they are. Only that as you sit there, she is going to be fucking."

With that I quickly turned and walked out of the bedroom, holding Sue's hand and bringing her with me. She did not look back at him.

As we drove along in the car, the sun setting, I ordered Sue to lift her skirt and play with herself. She did so willingly, and several truck and van drivers got a good view of her activities. But just when she was about to climax, I told her to stop.

"Oh, please, let me cum," she begged.

"No, dear…that is for later."

At that moment I turned into the underground garage for the Holiday Inn on Spring Street in Portland. When we had parked, I gave her precise instructions.

"Go in that door, take the elevator up to the lobby, and enter the lounge. There will be several out-of-town businessmen there, I'm sure. Sit at the bar. I will enter soon after you, but pay no attention to me."

Sue was smiling.

I continued. "The first man who hits on you, and has a room in the hotel, you are to go with and fuck….it doesn't matter whether you like him or not. You are a slut and tonight you are my whore."

"Yes, sir," she said. "I am your whore. Gladly."

"And Sue, you are to do more than one man tonight. In fact, you are to fuck every man who have the opportunity to fuck, Do you understand."

"Yes, sir."

Sue got out of the car. I could see as she walked away that the short skirt barely covered her bottom. Without panties, her pussy was certain to be visible when she sat on a stool.

It was only five minutes after she left that I followed her, but by the time I got to the lounge, there was not one man, but two, chatting with her.

True to my instructions, she did not appear to notice me as I sat several stools away at the bar and ordered a beer.

Dressed like a slut, Sue was still attempting to appear a bit shy. It wasn't working. The two men were totally absorbed with her, and I could hear one of them telling her he was from Cleveland. The other just mentioned Chicago. One was heavier, perhaps 50. The man from Chicago was better looking, younger, dressed in a more expensive suit.

Th conversation went on for perhaps ten minutes, both men glancing from time to time at her crotch. They could see the tops of her stockings, and the garter belt fastened to them. They probably could also get a glimpse of her pussy, since from time to time she would cross and uncross her legs.

The conversation continued, both men trying to edge the other out. Finally the younger man seemed to have had enough. He was behind the older man, but leaned in and said: "Look. Let's cut this nonsense out. How much?"

It took Sue a moment to realize what he had said.

A look of anger flashed across her face, but when she spoke she did so in a quiet voice. "I told you both I am a housewife, and married, and that is the truth. Yes, I am here to have a bit of fun, but I am not a hooker. At least not one you have to pay."


Chicago looked puzzled.

Sue paused and then continued. "I want to fuck. But not with you." And with that she took the arm of the older man and led him out of the lounge. The bartender looked at them walk away, and I am sure he thought she was a hooker, too. I was afraid he might call security, and indeed he reached for the phone.

"Stop," I told him.

He looked up at me.

"Come over here before you make that call," I said.

Then I explained in a low voice that the lady was my wife, and that she was not selling sex at all. He grinned. "Ah, one of those husbands who like this sort of thing, huh?" And without another word he put another beer in front of me. "This one is on me," he said.

Chicago looked disgusted, but when a couple of ladies in their 30's entered a few minutes later, he was there chatting with them, buying them drinks.

It was almost an hour later when Sue walked back into the lounge. This time she walked directly up to me. Chicago watched her, but did not approach.

"You didn't tell me what to do afterward," Sue whispered. "I put my panties on. I thought you would want that."

I nodded, and then called Jim, the bartender, over to us.

"Suzie, dear, I explained to Jim that we are married. He was surprised. Tell him, and me, what you just did."

Sue did not hesitate. "I fucked a stranger."

"And how was it."

"Wonderful. God, I came over and over. His cock wasn't all that big, but he sure knew how to use it, and his mouth too." She was looking at Jim as she spoke.

"How many times did he cum?" I asked the question and she turned to look at me.

"Twice. Both times in my pussy. The cum is still in there."

Jim as grinning. "Oh, my," he said. "You are quite the little tramp."

Sue smiled and nodded.

Jim walked away to serve other customers. Sue and I talked about her adventure, and she told me she felt dirty, and that she loved it.

"You are not finished yet, my dear. Not by a long shoot."

She shivered and let out a little squeal." Oh, I love it."

When Jim came back he spoke to me. "I have a break in about half an hour. Can we get together?"

"Do you have a room here," I inquired.

"Not a bedroom. But there is a sofa in the employee lounge."

I told him I would think about it. Sue and I continued to chat about her experience, and she told me the man from Cleveland, Dan, was going to be in town for two more nights and wanted her to return.

She explained that she would have to get permission from her husband…but she also told him she wanted to fuck him again. "And I used just those words, Sir. I told him I wanted to fuck him."

She described how he had eaten her cunt for over half an hour, then cum in her moments after putting his cock in. After fifteen minutes, as she first cleaned his cock with her mouth and then continued sucking, he was hard again, and fucked her, this time doggie style, and made her cum three or four times before he shot his cum in her again.

I reached down between her legs. The panties, big, not very sexy white ones, were soaked. I pushed them aside and slipped a finger in, feeling the incredible slickness of the cum inside. As I fingered her, she began to moan softly, and I had to warn her to be quiet.

Again, I did not let her cum.

Jim was back in front of us. "I am off now for about 20 minutes."

"Go with him," I told Sue.

He took her hand and led her back of the bar, and out what clearly was a service door. I could see a kitchen briefly before it closed, and people looking up to see Jim leading a woman dressed like a slut.

He was late getting back. When he did return, his replacement, a tall black man, began to gripe loudly, until Jim whispered something in his ear. The eyes of the black man widened. He looked briefly toward me, then nodded. He walked out the same service door. I could guess what was about to happen.

Jim spent most of the time now talking with me. "She is just wonderful. So cute, so sexy, and such a slut! My god does she love to fuck!"

It was another half hour before I saw Sue enter the lounge again, this time thru the guest entrance. She looked freshly powdered and her hair was perfect. Except for the slutty clothing, she looked like the little housewife she was.

"I need a drink," were her first words to me. And when Jim had brought her a glass of white wine, caressing her hand as he served it and looking into her eyes, she took several swallows.

"I never thought I could do that," she said.

"Ummm. You got fucked by two men?"

She looked at me with a wicked grin. "Three."

"What."

"Oh Bobby, the second one, was having me suck his big black cock when another guy walked in. He was a supervisor, white, maybe 60 or 65. He watched for a few minutes without a word and then walked over and lifted my ass up and just plain fucked me. He lasted a long time, came in me with what felt like a huge load, and then zipped up and left. He never even said a single word."

She paused to take a drink of her wine, then went on. "After that Bobby put me on the sofa and fucked me. His cock was big, but it sure slipped in easy, and he gave me the best fuck of the night, Man. Did I climax.!"

I told her to finish her wine, and then to join me at the car. When she appeared, a few minutes after I reached the car, she was smiling.

"Oh, thank you, sir. That was so wicked."

"Sue, I have not told you we are finished for the night."

"But, sir, I have four loads of cum in me now."

I nodded. "Good girl. But now I wish to see you fucking."

We drove to another hotel, this one near the airport. The lounge was practically empty, but there was one man drinking alone. This time Sue and I walked in together, and we sat at the bar near him.

After only a few minutes conversation, I just went ahead and told him that we were out on a sexual adventure. "Would you like to fuck my wife?"

A few minutes later we were in his room. A husky man, he said he sold industrial equipment. We sat and talked for several minutes, and he seemed unsure how to proceed.

I told Sue to take off her panties, and he got a good look at her pussy, with cum dripping out of it.

"Oh, she has already been fucked tonight?"

"Yes, several times."

He paused. "I am not into sloppy seconds. Would it be ok if I just got a blow job."

Sue walked over to him and dropped to her knees. When she started to open his zipper, and had trouble, he helped her, then fed his cock to her waiting mouth.

I watched, enjoying the naughty, dirty, very sexy sight, and then took my own cock out and began to stroke it. After a short while, as Sue licked and moaned, I dropped my pants, took them off, and moved behind her, lifting her ass and sliding my dick into her.

I knew I would not last long, but I did not need to. She was cumming in what seemed liked only moments, grunting with each stroke of my cock in her, and at the same time moving her mouth up and down on the strangers cock, holding it with one hand, holding and squeezing his balls with the other hand.

The stranger came first.

"You want my cum?" He said.

Sue moaned her approval.

His hips jerked and he rolled his head back, reaching out to place a hand on the top of the dresser, to steady himself. "Oh god, yes. There it is. Take my cum, you slut. Take it"

I exploded. The cum seemed to roll rapidly from my balls, up the shaft, and to eject into that hot, moist, wet, cum-filled cunt of a young blond wife. God, it was good.

Sue put her panties back on. She had remained otherwise clothed while the stranger and I used her. It was not twenty minutes later that we were back at her home.

When we walked back into her bedroom, Bill sat there, tied to the chair. His cock, amazingly, was rock hard. I knew he wanted to ask questions, to hear what Sue had been doing.

But I would not untie him yet, or undo the ball gag from his mouth.

I told Sue to get on the bed, her ass toward Bill. There was no need to lift her skirt…it was so short that in that position, he pussy was clearly visible, covered with white panties. They were soaked.

I put my hands on the top of the panties. As I pulled them down I turned to look at Bill.

"You wonder, do you, if you sweet wife has really been fucking lots of men tonight? Well watch this." With that I pulled the panties down, then ripped them off. Cum quickly began to flow out of her…great gobs of white sticky cum…to plop out on her onto the bedspread and to roll down her legs.

Bill's cock twitched. He could not even reach to touch it. But it took only three or four twitches, his eyes wide and focused on his wife's dripping cunt, before he came, his sperm spewing forth with such force that it flew four or five feet into the air to land on the floor, and he continued to cum, although with less force, with a massive load.

I leaned over and put my fingers inside her, and more cum rolled out as I withdrew.

I lifted Sue to her knees, still on the bed, and turned her toward me. I kissed her.

"You are a good slut, Sue. A very good slut."

"Thank you, sir."

I walked to the door. "Goodnight to you both. Sue, you may untie him, and you may tell him, if you wish, of every fuck you had tonight."

"And must I," she said.

"No."

"Good. I want him to always wonder how many loads I had in me tonight."

""Goodnight," I said again, and left.

It was not the last time I ever saw them. We meet, either both or just one of them, for lunch several times, and talked by phone. But it was the last time we played. I had done my job.

Sir Edward
Sir Edward
142 Followers