Sue and Meredith

Story Info
Women from a church circle group.
8.3k words
4.31
17.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
580 Followers

This is a story of two women in a small church circle. It began with a discussion centered around men's cocks and what the women enjoyed.

There are NO persons under the age of eighteen in this story.

Parts of it are true and parts are fiction.

Spelling of certain words has been checked and double checked. Some abbreviations for articles of clothing are used such as DK's for Directoire Knickers and areolae for the area around a woman's nipples.

Punctuation has been corrected as much as possible.

*****

Emmy Lou chaired a small group of five women in her church circle. One day during the discussion the topic of men's cock came up and a lively discussion ensued.

Some of the five women enjoyed a man with an uncut cock and some of those liked a man with an anteater foreskin.

This is a story primarily of those two women, Sue and Meredith. Both are married and one has three children and the other has no children.

Emmy Lou was the chair of this little group and she mentioned to me, John, how this discussion had come about. There were actually two other women in the group also. Martha and Lois They were both widows in their fifties and hadn't had sex with anyone for over two years.

Sue ventured that she enjoyed a man with an anteater foreskin that had to be pushed back a long way to be able to get inside her vagina. She also indicated that she enjoyed sucking on a cock like that before he got erect. She also enjoyed holding the cock of a man with a long foreskin when he pissed and didn't pull it back so the inside of his foreskin was all wet when he finished pissing.

Meredith told the group she also liked fucking a man who had a long foreskin and enjoyed watching him piss as it simply flowed out the end of his foreskin. She also told them she enjoyed a golden shower occasionally, getting pissed on all over her body, then sucking his cock when he finished.

Emmy Lou set up a party that included her thirty five year old son Christopher, my good friend Jim, and myself. Emmy Lou had invited Sue and Meredith and told them to be sure and bring an overnight bag as they would be spending the night at her home.

She also informed them they would be given presents upon arrival and to be sure to wear some shoes with two inch heels as well.

Sue arrived first then Meredith arrived about five minutes later. Both of them looked at me and then Jim and Sue said "I know both of these young men. One from my church and the other from a chance encounter."

Meredith said she knew both of us too but didn't explain how she had met us.

Emmy Lou suggested they follow her and she led them to a back bedroom so she could tell them to change clothes. I heard Sue saying she couldn't possibly put a cut out bra on as well as wearing a garter girdle.

Meredith wasn't quite so abrupt, but told Emmy Lou she might not be comfortable in them.

I heard Emmy Lou tell them to just get their clothes changed then we would see some other things. The other things were that Christopher, Jim, and I were going to get into some female attire but would leave our pricks hanging loose so they would all be able to see each of us with our anteater pricks.

We changed into garter belts with eight straps, full fashioned stockings, cut out bras that emphasized our nipples, and slipped into one inch pumps.

I knew Jim had already fucked both Sue and Meredith because he had told me about each of them. Sue liked holding his prick when he pissed, then wanted to suck it. Meredith enjoyed playing with his soft cock until he got an erection, then sucking him off. She then wanted him to fuck her good and deposit some warm creamy semen in her hairy cunt.

Each of the three of us were sitting in an easy chair when the ladies came out. I could hardly believe the transformation, especially of Sue. I was so used to seeing her at her church in the office wearing blue jeans and when she bent over to pick something up, seeing her white cotton panties.

Now she was wearing a nursing bra with the cover removed so her large teats and nipples protruded nicely from the open cups. It looked as though Emmy Lou had painted Sue's areolas with liquid rouge to make them quite dark. She was also wearing an eight strap navy blue garter girdle with about a ten inch panel in front to help keep her little tummy pulled in. Finally sheer dark brown nylons with a Manhattan heel and two inch black leather pumps. Her salt and pepper pubic hair was all around her lower belly and between her legs. She looked a little embarrassed, but came in and stood for us to look at her.

Meredith wore no bra, as she really didn't need one. She wore a black eight strap garter belt and sheer black nylons with a Cuban heel pattern. They must have been a 3X length as they came right to the edge of her cunt lips. She too was wearing two inch black leather pumps. Her pubic hair was coal black and covered her lower belly as well as her cunt and some on the inside of her thighs.

Emmy Lou said. "Well guys, Don't these two lovely ladies look elegant? Can you believe they are part of a small church circle group we belong to and love seeing men with anteater cocks? Sue, of course, is the older of the two, but Meredith is in her fifties, so she isn't a teenager anymore either. We're going to have some cheese and crackers and a little wine, then pair off and go to bedrooms and play. Obviously, Christopher isn't going to be my lover this afternoon, so I'm going to pick John to fuck me."

Meredith said. "I think I would like to play with Christopher's long dangling prick and suck it for awhile. I don't get to play with a cock like his very often anymore."

"Jim. I think you and I will play with each other and I'll get to know your anteater cock better although I've already had it fuck me previously." Sue said.

So the three women adjourned to the kitchen to get the snacks and wine ready and we men just sat and sort of discussed what each might be like. I'd already fucked Emmy Lou a few times before, so I knew what she liked. Jim had fucked Sue before, so Christopher was going to be the one to find out Meredith's sexual habits.

Sue hollered that the snacks were ready and we should come into the eating area. There were plenty of crackers, cheeses, and meats to choose from as well as a couple of different wines.

I suddenly needed to piss and told everyone I needed to go, so Sue said "Why not go out on the back porch and piss John? Then we can all watch you."

So we all went out to the back stoop and I stood with my flaccid cock dangling between my thighs and just let the piss flow out of my anteater cock. I really needed to go and must have pissed for thirty seconds or more. When I finished Meredith took my cock in her hand and pulled my long foreskin back, kneeled down and stuck the head of my cock in her mouth and began sucking on it.

"I just love sucking the head of a man's cock after he has finished pissing." she said after cleaning me off. "My husband isn't much for having his cock sucked. He just wants to fuck me and I get a little tired of just having a cock stuffed inside my cunt all the time. So I enjoy sucking a mans prick. Now let's go get our snacks before someone else has to piss."

Sue was sitting next to me at the table when I suddenly felt a hand reaching for my cock. Her fingers encircled it as she said "Every time you walked into the church office, I felt a tingle in my cunt. I wanted to reach out and grab your cock just to be able to feel it. You had such a bulge in your pants, So now I'm sitting here actually getting a chance to play with it. I'm going to suck it and you're going to fuck me silly with it and drown me with your pollen after Jim gives me another good fucking with his cock."

I replied "I wanted you to shed those damned white cotton panties you always wore and wear some colorful nylon ones. Now I get to see your salt and pepper pubic hair and play with your cunt and nurse your teats. My stepmother has a machine my father bought that is a human milking machine and milks women's teats. You might like to try it on. It can make a woman feel pretty horny and want a big dick in her cunt while she is being milked."

Emmy Lou heard me and said "Sue, I've had it hooked up to my teats and it made me so horny I had to get fucked while I was being milked. Herb actually fucked me from behind while I was getting my teats milked."

We had more crackers and several glasses of wine. I could see from the look in the eyes of Sue and Meredith they were beginning to loosen up a bit and were beginning to discuss the merits of men and anteater cocks.

Presently Emmy Lou said "I think it is time to get a little nap. Dinner is ordered out and will be here around seven o'clock. But before we adjourn with our favorite partner, does anyone need to pee?"

Both Sue and Meredith raised their hands and Emmy Lou said "Well. We'll adjourn to the back porch so we may all watch the watering of the lawn."

We got up and headed to the back porch. I was behind both Sue and Meredith and got a look at their nice asses and the straight seams of their stockings. Meredith's stockings came very high up on her thighs almost to the crack of her ass.

Emmy Lou asked who was going to pee first and Meredith said she would. Emmy Lou told her that women always needed to spread their cunt lips open so everyone could see their pee holes. Meredith spread her legs wide open then grasped her long cunt lips, pulled them wide open and began dribbling pee. It took about ten seconds then her pee began gushing out of her pee hole and splattering onto the grass. She pissed for about forty seconds the it began to dribble again until it stopped. Christopher quickly went to her and ran his hand under her cunt and wiped the remnants of pee off her cunt.

Sue stepped up, spread her fat cunt lips open and began pissing immediately. It was a strong stream and went out into the yard four or five feet.. She too pissed about forty seconds and when she finished Jim went over, got on his knees, and licked her wet cunt, lapping up the excess pee until it was just a wet cunt.

Sue said "Jim. You surprised me when you licked my cunt. My husband never does that to me and it felt very good. You must continue when we get to our room. I almost climaxed just then."

Emmy Lou told us we would get back together around six thirty and have drinks and then dinner. Jim left with Sue, Meredith left with Christopher, and I went with Emmy Lou to our bedrooms.

Emmy Lou told me she needed to piss too, but was holding it for me so she could drench my cock with it. I'd fucked her before and she knew a few of my likes about sex and knew that getting my cock peed on was one of my likes. She also told me she knew Meredith would want to take Christopher to bed because she had seen his cock when he was young and was fascinated by his long foreskin. She also told me Meredith's husband was cut, so she wanted to play with Christopher's uncut cock.

Jim had already fucked Sue at least once and knew she had a bellyful of salt and pepper pubic hair to play with. She also had rather large nipples to nurse on and would be a great candidate for the milking machine. Emmy Lou thought she might call Velma and ask her if she could bring it to her home and also perhaps ask her husband Herb if he would like to join the party.

Emmy Lou than told me that when she was growing up, she had seen her daddy's cock numerous times. The first and most impressive time was when she woke up and had to piss badly. Their home had only one bathroom and as she went to use the toilet, she noticed the door partially closed. She didn't think anything about it and simply opened it and walked in. Then she noticed her daddy standing at the lavatory shaving. She really had to piss, so she just went over and sat on the toilet and began pissing.. It was then she noticed daddy was nude and she looked at the thing dangling between his legs and got her first glimpse of a man's real cock. It had skin covering the end of it and this was her first experience with a man who was uncut. She told me her daddy saw her looking at it and asked her if she would like to touch it and feel it. He also told her not to wipe her pussy when she finished pissing. He would do that for her. So Emmy Lou said she reached out and held her daddy's cock. He told her she could pull the skin back and when she did she saw the head of his cock which was nice and moist and red.

While still sitting on the toilet, daddy moved over in front of her and asked her if she might like to put the head of his cock in her mouth and suck on it. She then told me her daddy's cock got very hard and quite long and as she sucked it, it got even larger. Suddenly her mouth was filled with a warm creamy liquid and her daddy was pumping even more into her mouth. It finally stopped as she swallowed almost all of it.

Emmy Lou told me her daddy explained that when she sucked the head of his cock, he got sexually aroused and couldn't stop himself from having an orgasm and filling her mouth with his semen. He then told her to stand up so he could wipe her wet cunt with his hand. She did and when her daddy finished wiping her, he licked the piss off of his hand.

Emmy Lou then told me that she and her daddy played with each other several mornings a week and that her daddy ultimately asked her if she wanted him to fuck her. She told me that she had begun to get very horny when she was sucking her daddy's cock, so she decided it would be alright if her deflowered her. She said they went to her bedroom and daddy told her to lie down and spread her legs wide open. After she opened her legs he told her to pull her labia open. She told me he put a rubber on his cock and told her he didn't want to get her pregnant so the rubber would catch all his semen.

I asked Emmy Lou if it hurt when daddy broke through her hymen and told me only briefly. She was so horny she wanted daddy to give her a good fucking and have a great climax himself.. She said his cock got so much fatter when he was ready to erupt and then he pumped her hard when he exploded inside her cunt. After he finished he took the rubber off and told her to suck his cock all clean.

Emmy Lou then told me that Sue, Meredith, and Lois had each had about the same type of experience when they were growing up. She said one morning Sue had slipped her garter belt on and pulled a pair of dark cinnamon colored nylons on before she went to pee. Her daddy was standing at the lavatory with shave cream all over his face when she sat down on the toilet. Sue had told Emmy Lou she had to piss so badly it just gushed out of her and made a loud noise as it hit the water. She looked at her daddy and noticed her had no pajama bottoms on and his long cock was dangling in front of him. Sue reached over and took hold of it and began playing with it. Her daddy soon began to get an erection and without getting any of the shaving cream off his face, moved over in front of her and told her to put his cock in her mouth and suck on it.

Sue pulled his foreskin back just a little bit so the tip of the head of it was showing, then put it in her mouth and began to suck it She told Emmy Lou that her daddy's cock got as hard as a flagpole and soon she had about half of it in her mouth. Suddenly, she felt something warm and creamy coming out the tip of it and realized her daddy's cock had exploded in her mouth and filled her with his sperm filled semen. Sue told Emmy Lou that her daddy just kept his cock in her mouth until he finished then told Sue to let it go.

This went on for several months a few times a week and finally one morning Sue's daddy asked her if she would enjoy getting fucked by him. Sue told him she thought she would enjoy that, so the next morning Sue's daddy told her to come into his bedroom and he would play with her hairy cunt and make her very horny, then fuck her with his fat prick.

They went into his bedroom and he told her to spread her legs wide open then spread her cunt lips open so he could suck on her clitoris. Sue laid down on the bed, spread her legs and lips open and daddy immediately went to work nibbling on her clit. Sue had never had anyone do this to her and she felt a tingling and a warm feeling spread through her lower belly and cunt. Presently daddy announced he was going to put a rubber on his cock so he didn't make her pregnant, then was going to stick his hard cock inside her vagina.

He eased his cock inside Sue's cunt and when he had it all in she told him she thought he was clear up to her cervix. He thrust his cock in and pulled it out about twenty times, then erupted inside the rubber with his cock swelling up very large.

Sue told him he was huge and was making her climax several times. After thrusting his cock way up her cunt, he pulled it out, peeled off the rubber and told his daughter to clean his cock off with her mouth. Sue eagerly took it in her mouth and sucked him clean, then pulled his long foreskin back down over the head of his now shrinking cock.

Sue was now definitely daddy's girl and they continued to fuck on a regular basis. Her daddy found a doctor that prescribed birth control pills for her and soon Sue was letting daddy fuck her without wearing a rubber. The feel of his warm semen being injected into her cunt was so exhilarating and letting it seep out into the gusset of her panties was even nicer as it made them nice and wet. Sue loved sucking her daddy's long foreskin and uncut prick and this went on for several years without her mommy even knowing about it.

Meredith ,on the other hand, found out about her daddy's uncut cock in an unusual way. Coming home late one night from a party she went past her parents bedroom unable to believe the door was open and a small lamp on the dresser was still lit. Then she heard her daddy moan in an unusual way and looked in to see what was wrong.

What she saw fascinated her as her mommy was bent over her daddy's cock and was sucking on it vigorously. Suddenly mommy backed off and Meredith saw his semen flying out the slit at the end of his cock. Her daddy's cock must have been at least eight inches long and her mommy was trying desperately to consume all the semen flowing out of it. Unable to do so, his semen was leaking down the sides on his cock and onto his hairy belly.

Suddenly her mommy looked up and saw Meredith and motioned for her to come in the bedroom. Mommy motioned for Meredith to take daddy's prick in her mouth and continue sucking him off. Meredith couldn't believe what she was seeing, but couldn't resist sucking on her daddy's turgid prick. So she took it in her mouth and began sucking on it in earnest. She managed to get a few dribbles of his remaining semen, then looked at her mommy.

Mommy asked Meredith if it was good and Meredith nodded "yes". Mommy told her to suck it some more and then pull daddy's foreskin down over the head of his cock. Meredith sucked for about a minute then took his foreskin and pulled it down, not realizing it was going to hang so far over the head of his cock.

Thus Meredith began a ritual of sucking her daddy's cock even when mommy wasn't around and also holding onto it while he was pissing through his foreskin.

Daddy asked her if she would be comfortable with him fucking her if he wore a rubber and Meredith told him she would enjoy it. She and her daddy had many a time together when he was simply fucking his daughter and not worrying about knocking her up.

One day Meredith told daddy to just slip his long prick in her cunt and shoot his sperm filled semen in her cunt. Her exploded inside her and she slipped on a pair of Directoire Knickers without wiping her wet cunt and let his semen leak out into the gusset.

Emmy Lou thus told me the tales of Sue and Meredith and why they enjoyed fucking and playing with men who had anteater foreskins on their cocks. So now we return to Sue and Meredith and them playing with Jim and Christopher.

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
580 Followers