Sue Ch. 03

Story Info
Act like a whore, become a whore.
3.3k words
3.56
76.2k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 02/17/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loboss2
loboss2
64 Followers

After my wife and I tried a little "pick-up" game at a bar during a vacation, she began cheating with a younger man. I watched as she gave him a blow job that evening, then a couple of days later when they had hot sex in our backyard! I thought that she might just want a fling to add some excitement to her life, but as time passed I had doubts.

_________________________________________

I woke up angry the morning after watching my wife Sue screw Donny behind our garage. The fact that she freely gave herself to him was bad enough, but Sue clearly enjoyed getting his meat and showed some deep feelings for the young guy. I believed she wouldn't leave the children and me for another man, but I was uncertain. I realize that I had a hand in all of this, after all I did encourage her to tease Donny in the bar; however, my wife had clearly taken things to far. Alright, I told myself, if she wanted to have her "fun" I would try to turn the advantage my way.

Though I hated the feelings Sue was expressing toward her younger lover, I still had a twisted interest in watching her. Perhaps I could combine my voyeuristic desires, with some old fashion revenge. Unlike some husbands, seeing my wife cheat didn't make me love her more, it only filled my personal need to watch. The growing desire to punish her was another thing all together!

I got up that morning and noticed Sue hadn't been in bed after her tryst with Donny. Walking downstairs, I found my wife on her back sleeping on the couch. Damn, the bitch hadn't bothered to cover up! She was splayed out completely naked with her still puffy and red cunt open to the world. She was cleaner than when she came into the house, but her shower last night had been hurried because I could still detect some grass and dirt peeking out from her ass crack and underarms. I shuddered as I walked away to the kitchen. After some breakfast, I dressed and went out to do some errands. I hit a camera place and bought a digital video recorder, then the library for a book on divorce.

I returned a few hours later in the early afternoon. I parked in the ally behind the garage in the oft chance that Sue was up to something. To check, I called her from my cell before I got out of the car. Answering, my bride seemed distracted, as if I caught her in the middle of something. She greeted me warmly, but asked me to hold on because she was on her cell with a "sick" friend. A few moments later we were trading pleasantries. I explained that I had been called into work because of an emergency. I apologized to Sue and begged her to forgive me. By the time I ended the call, I hope I convinced her that I would be gone all day.

It had been cool for summer so the house windows were open, affording me a chance to listen in on my wife's cell conversation. I circled around to the side of the house and stood outside the open window near our living room. I heard Sue say that I was gone and wouldn't be back until late which meant that she was free for the whole day! Sue then fell into an argument, questioning what kind of clothes she had to wear. "I'm not going out in the day dressed like that Donny!" my wife complained. Eventually, however, she calmed down and replied to the caller that, yes, she would be dressed in something sexy and would leave very soon. When she finished, I heard her go upstairs and decided to follow her if possible. Returning to my car, I pulled it around to the street, but still far enough away that I hoped she would miss it. Maybe Sue would be so occupied with her upcoming "appointment" that I could easily keep tabs on her.

I was stunned when I saw Sue leave our house and walk to her car. My wife looked like a complete slut, dressed in a sheer tube top that failed to hide her pert nipples under the thin fabric, a very short white mini-skirt, that was far too tight, and a pair of black high heeled pumps. The skirt was so snug around her ass that as she walked, wiggled was more like it, I could easily tell she was wearing black panties! No wonder she was hesitant to wear such an outfit, she could be mistaken for some cheap prostitute. Perhaps more puzzling to me was that I didn't even know she owned clothes like that.

My wife drove off without so much as a glance my way, which facilitated my surveillance plans. I was able to keep her in sight most of the way into the downtown area of our city, losing her only briefly when a truck pulled on front of me. Luckily I caught up at a red light and was able to stay in contact as she drove through a run-down area near the city center. Not surprisingly, Sue finally stopped at an old car repair place, practically falling down from disrepair and neglect. I realized, that this was probably the workplace of the guy that Sue sucked-off a few days earlier. She was out to see him no matter how disgusting the location of their tryst would be! Sue must have really been stricken with her dirty garage monkey. Now, of course, I just had to see what was going on within the dilapidated building, even if I had to see again that my spouse was breaking her wedding vows and acting like some depraved whore.

I parked behind another old building and walked around to the back of the garage. Cautiously, I looked in a half-open window and saw my pretty wife arguing with a big, unshaven man. He was well-muscled, had long hair, a tattoo, and very greasy clothes. He couldn't take his eyes off Sue while he was explaining, in a threatening tone, that Donny had left for the afternoon and would be back later. He also explained to my shocked wife that her young lover had sold her to his fellow workers for about two hundred dollars! At that, Sue turned to go but stopped when the big man mentioned that he knew she was fooling around with his friend. He also told her that he knew where she lived and that he was sure her husband would love to hear the whole story. "Yea, baby," the man drawled, "I bet your little dicked better half would dump you in a second if he knew you was fucking Donny. Listen bitch, Donny brings in a lot of cooze for me and the boys, and you are just the latest."

"W. . .What do you mean," Sue nervously asked as she turned back to the guy, "Donald and I haven't done anything! We're just good friends! Besides, he would never sell me to anyone...that isn't even legal."

Even I had to stifle a laugh at that one, but the man standing before Sue really got a chuckle out of her denial. He told my wife bluntly, that Donny had filled him and some of the other workers there in on her activities: the whole evening at the bar and last night's outside fuck. He warned Sue that if she didn't "share the wealth" with him, he'd come straight to me! My trapped bride looked around the place as if hoping for a quick way out, but she knew that her marriage and children were at stake now. Dejectedly, she asked him exactly what he wanted.

The big grease-ball at first asked for Sue's clearly visible panties. When she hesitated, the man reminded her what he would tell her husband. She must have been convinced that I was totally unaware of her recent actions. Sue pleaded with the big man not to treat her that way, but from the angry look on his face, my lovely spouse wasn't going to catch a break from this dude. He reminded her that he wanted his money's worth, so, slowly she reached up under her already short skirt and quickly pulled her black thong down her beautiful legs. She stepped out of the tiny brief, leaving it on the dirty, bug-infested floor.

The mechanic smiled and simply told Sue to keep on going. She must have felt defeated by now, because with no protest Sue undid her belt and squirmed out of her tight skirt. Except for her heels and skimpy top, my sexy wife stood exposed before this huge stranger! As Sue held out her skirt to the guy, he unzipped his pants and pulled out a gigantic prick. It was almost a foot long and as thick as a coke bottle. Sue stood transfixed, watching him work that awesome muscle back and forth with his filthy right hand. Clutching her skirt over her crotch, I really thought my wife was going to make a break for it but just then two other men walked into the room. One was a teenager, face covered with pimples, the second was a fat old guy carrying a beer.

"Listen honey," the big guy said, "we don't want to hurt you, all we want is a little action like Donny has been getting. After all we put up good money for you, and if you don't play along I know Donny will get really pissed. We figure you like him a lot, so don't ruin your relations with him honey. He'll be back in about an hour, you can take it up with him then."

Sue thought for a moment, then quietly replied that if they absolutely promised not to tell her husband about Donny or this, she'd try to be "accommodating". As she spoke, the newcomers were rubbing her naked ass and running their greasy hands up and down the backs of her legs. The youngest commented that he'd never been with such a "classy" lady before; he could tell that she really took care of herself. He stuck his fingers between Sue's legs from behind, opening them slightly, and began to toy with her bald pussy. While the teen was working a digit or two inside my wife's love hole from the rear, the big mechanic walked up, swatted her skirt onto the floor, and started frenching her luscious mouth. Honestly, I wasn't too surprised.

At first Sue seemed frightened, she stiffened as the men touched her, but soon she began to kiss the big dude back, attempting to clean his teeth with her long pink tongue. As they embraced, she reached down with her right hand and started jerking his big hard bone, rubbing the huge pole against her thighs. She was also moving her hips back and forth as the young fellow found her vaginal lips and proceeded to stick his bony middle finger right inside her married cunt!

The two other men took off their pants, forced my wife to her knees, then all three made her begin servicing them orally. Poor Sue knelt before these strangers there on that horribly dirty floor, and sucked them noisily like the commonest of whores. The teen had a long, thin cock while the old man's prick was short and thick. However, the real object of Sue's attention was the big man's cock, which she tried her hardest to mouth. I was surprised to see my wife stretch her lips around the massive head of his cock then surge forward down the shaft until she gagged loudly. Each time she tried to lodge that monster in her throat, a little more slipped down her gullet. Of course she could never swallow all of that big weapon, but she did manage to get half of his dick covered with her mouth! All of the men where getting into this by now, calling Sue all sorts of filthy names and telling her that if she ever got tired of her husband, she could shack up with them. Even my wife appeared to enjoy herself finally, as I'm certain she believed that a blow job would get her out of that garage and leave her married pussy empty.

I had enough though! Turning away, I retraced my steps to the car and prepared to go, leaving my wanton bride to her own fate. My faithful wife was acting like a slut, she'd obviously decided that our vows no longer applied. Though my strong desire to watch her had really kicked in, the same need to punish my wife was as compelling. Sue was now Donny's whore and I began to understand that I wanted her to face the destruction of our marriage and family. The obvious proof would be for her to get pregnant or contract a STD. I also couldn't deny that I was very horny right then, knowing that Sue was so close by and blowing three strange mechanics made my dick ache! I decided to go back and make sure Sue had accepted her new role as Donny's bitch.

I approached the window again and heard my wife moaning in pleasure and the three men laughing. They told Sue she was a great piece of ass and that she should plan on staying there at the garage all day. Cautiously, I looked into the room and watched as Sue was sandwiched between two of the men while the fat guy was getting his stubby dick tongued by my bride. Sue was impaled on the first guy's big cock, as he was on his back, and the younger worker was sawing his long meat in and out of her once virgin ass. Sue's tube top was off her breasts, bunched now around her waist, so the big guy could squeeze and twist her large nipples. He tweaked them so harshly that soon mother's milk began to squirt out of those swollen red circles. As the two men in her lower holes fucked away, my wife suddenly gagged on the thick dork between her lips and swallowed rapidly. The fat guy really unleashed a big load down her throat because Sue finally had to let much of it escape from the corners of her mouth. He stepped away from her, while calling her a filthy whore, and sat in a chair to enjoy the rest of the show.

My wife must have had three or four orgasms within thirty minutes while I watched. She begged them to fuck her hard, and promised to come back anytime just for them alone! Finally, the teen tensed and held himself deep inside Sue's ass, shooting streams of his youthful ball-milk up her bowels. What an enema she'd received! When he fell away, leaving my bride's rectum gapping open and leaking cum, the man beneath her began to buck up hard. Sue moved up and down his cock like a puppet, seemingly unable to control her own body. He shouted that he was going to cum, which made her look at him in horror.

"Oh no!!" Sue shouted, "Please! I'm not protected, you'll get me pregnant! Let me off and I'll drain you with my mouth. I only want Donny to cum in me, ok honey?"

However, the man was a little too far gone to pull out now, He grabbed my spouse with both arms and, bringing her down to his burly chest then holding her tight, shoved every inch of his mammoth cock up her vagina! Since Sue is kind of small in there, I'm certain that the guy's dick-head was thudding right up against her cervix and pouring out its millions of sperm close to her tubes! The fact, however, that the man had soiled her married womb, caused Sue to have her greatest orgasm yet. She almost passed out from the pleasure, content to let the strange mechanic's now flaccid penis fall with an audible "plop" from her very messy pussy. I couldn't believe how much semen dripped from Sue's open cunt, he must have dumped a huge load into her body!

When Sue came to her senses a few moments later, she stood and pleaded with the trio to let her use a restroom. She desperately wanted to try and wash as much of the mechanic's goo out of her puffy cunt as possible. The three chuckled at that and told my spouse, now all dirty and sweaty from rolling around on the disgusting floor, that she was a whore, and whores stay dirty! To emphasize their point, the old man got up and, bending Sue over an old desk, took out a crusty old snot rag tucked in his back pocket. Sue began to cry, pleaded with them to let her douche or she'd be knocked-up but as the youngster and the big greaser held her on the desk, the fat old man shoved his crappy handkerchief straight up her still open pussy!

"There, you stupid fucking bitch," the old guy crowed, "You better keep this rag up your pussy so none of that good working- man juice drips out! You better be proud to have chance to have one of our babies!!"

He started spanking Sue on the ass with his strong hands while the others held her. I could have sworn, Sue had another orgasm while the old man reddened her pretty butt! He then told her that she would have to come back whenever they paid Donny for her married pussy and wanted their nuts drained. My wife began sobbing as she collected her skirt and tried to pull her filthy tube top over her tits. The mechanics grabbed her thong and put it on a hook near the desk, explaining that it was a trophy for the business. The big dude told her to sit until Donny got back, then took her purse so she couldn't leave.

My defeated wife just sat there for the next fifteen minutes swatting at flies and attempting to keep a little dignity. Her hem rose up her legs constantly, exposing her swollen pussy and the dirty handkerchief lodged inside. Her discomfort increased even more when a thin, older black man walked in the shop.

"I'm here to get my ride, you tuned it up," the newcomer said, then turned to see my wife sitting near by, "Damn...I didn't know you also sold THAT kind of service as well!"

The big mechanic's face lit up as if he just had the greatest idea ever. He explained to the newcomer that for an extra fifty dollars, added discretely to the bill, he could get a blowjob from this fine married whore. Mindlessly, the black man handed over his credit card to the mechanic and smiled in anticipation. When my wife stood, trying to protest the unexpected sale of her oral talents, the big grease-ball just pointed to the security camera and her trophy thong still on that hook. Sue meekly nodded as her customer pushed her to the bathroom door in the office. The last things I saw as the door closed were the dude dropping his pants, my wife kneeling in front of him, and that the bathroom was a real filthy mess.

The trio of men that had banged Sue earlier all gathered around the door and laughed at my wife gagging and choking. They agreed to screw her again once she'd finished her "work" in the bathroom. Suddenly though, a voice caused them to turn their heads.

"What the fuck is going on in here? I leave you a pretty whore for a few minutes and I don't see her, AND no fucking work is getting done either!" Sue's boy friend Donny had returned, and was really pissed.

To Be Continued...

loboss2
loboss2
64 Followers