Sue Changing Her Ways

Story Info
A wife finds sex at a beach side bar.
1.1k words
3.82
60.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsFlsh
MsFlsh
100 Followers

I didn’t understand my husband’s attitude but MY attitude was changing. From the terrible first marriage, now a sexless one, I had found I was a wanton lady who was going to do the things every other woman would do if they could. I rarely came home before 10:00 p.m. and that was only if I wanted to. I began to get the label of “party girl” around the office and I couldn’t deny it. I had a little address book that was filling quickly with phone numbers of men who wanted to enjoy my treats.

I took my next pay check and spent it on clothes, a new hair style and coloring. I looked totally different from the woman who had entered into our marriage. The brown hair was now frosted and cute more stylish. I went to one of the better salons in town and had them do a complete make over. When I walked out I had freshly applied makeup showing my facial features much better. My next stop was at Victoria’s Secrets and I purchased several sets of bras and panties. The bras all were much more daring than I had ever worn before and gave my already ample breasts a much deeper cleavage. Before the day was over I had spent my entire check and had added several hundred dollars to our credit cards.

I changed in our of the stores into one of the dresses I had purchased, one that allowed a view of my nylon covered legs and the new pendant that dipped between my breasts. In the car I picked out a new pair of red pumps I had purchased to complete my outfit. Now it was time to party.

The weather was nice so I decided to go to one of the beach front bars we have in our area of Florida. When I got out of the car the breeze whipped the dress up and showed my thigh highs and my new panties and I instinctively reached to cover myself. Then I saw a couple of the men on the deck watching me and I released the dress and allowed it to blow free. Soon one of the men was buying me a drink and telling me all about himself. His eyes kept drifting to the pendant nuzzled between my boobs so I reached down and began to toy with it myself. The dress had a buttoned from the neck line to the hem and I casually released the first button to allow him a better view. He didn’t disappoint me and soon had his hand on my arm and was stroking it gently. I excused myself to go to the ladies room and returned scans nylons and the dress unbuttoned from the hem to reveal above mid thigh as I walked back to the table. As I sat I made sure he got the full view of my legs by moving the chair back and facing toward him.

I moved the topic of conversation to what I had in mind. “Do you meet many women at bars?” I asked with a smile.

“A few” was his reply. Again his eyes struggling to stay away from my cleavage.

I leaned over and placed my hand on his upper thigh and asked “What usually happens when they show an interest in you?”

“Sometimes we end up having dinner and going back to my place for a nightcap” he said.

“Honey, would you be offended if we skipped dinner and just went back to your place now?” I asked coyly.

“Not at all!” he said.

We got into his sports car and I immediately let him know the drink wasn’t what I had in mind. I placed my hand over his crotch and felt the beginning of a very nice hard on. As I unzipped his trousers I found a nice thick cock with my fingers and soon had it out. As he drove I toyed with it to an enormous erection.

By the time he pulled up in front of his apartment building there was no way he could have gotten out of the car without everyone seeing his hard tool.

“I guess we had better take care of this problem before we get out” I said. I leaned over and began to run my tongue over the pre cum that had developed. I began to take more and more of his cock between my lips and massaged his balls with my hand. He began to moan and within a couple of minutes he shot his seed into my throat. I cleaned him off with my mouth and then kissed him deeply allowing him to taste his own juices. “Let’s go inside and see if we can find something else to do” I suggested.

He apartment was nice in a manly way and I excused myself to go to the bathroom after we got in. I removed my new dress and returned to the living room wearing only my bra, panties and heels. He moved next to me and kissed me as he began to massage my breasts through my bra. Soon my nipples were like large pebbles and aching for move. I reached back and release the clasp. allowing the 38d bra to fall free. My breasts fell to their natural state and he immediately leaning over and began to suck on first one nipple and then the other. I was wobbling with excitement at his touch. Soon we were on his couch and he removed my heels and then slipped my soaked panties down my thighs and onto the floor. I watched as he removed his clothes and saw that his cock was again hard. I brazenly spread my legs allowing one to rest on the back of the couch and held my arms open, inviting him to enter me.

He placed the head of his cock on my wet opening and slide it in fully in one movement. I was so wet it easily slipped in to were I could feel his balls fall again my anus. He slowly began to slip an inch or so out of me and then return it in my pussy. Damn it felt great. He gradually increased the motion and soon he was pounding me with gusto. I was so excited I knew I could hold off and soon I was screaming “fuck me, fuck me” repeatedly. I had never been vocal before but this was the new me. The waves of my climax came and I was exhausted from my release. He still hadn’t shot off and I was too exhausted to do anything so I sexily looked at him and suggested “why don’t you shoot that lovely cum on my breasts?” He smiled and stood and began to jerk his penis with new vigor. Soon his warm cum was arching onto my boobs and as it fell I began to massage it in. The sticky substance would be my wimp’s supper.

To be continued

MsFlsh
MsFlsh
100 Followers