Sue Decides to Please All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete then started playing with Sue's clit as she asked me. "Can I have some more vodka.". I sorted myself out then sorted out the vodka.

By now Sue had moved so that she was sitting upright on the edge of the back seat with her legs out of the door, she and Pete embraced in a kiss before he said. "That was fucking amazing, I so hope I catch up with you again sometime, do you come here on a regular basis?"

Sue replied. "I have the idea that we will be." We all laughed then Pete walked off to join his friends by his car.

I had noticed that Sue's speech was starting to get a little slurred and did wonder at the wisdom of giving her the vodka bottle but then thought `What the hell' and offered it to her. Sue took the vodka and finished off the bottle. The car was still surrounded by men and I was wondering how we were going to get out of there. Sue then got out of the car, the men that had been near the door stepped back. I thought Sue was going to get back in the front seat but she lent back into the car, giving the men on that side on the car a great view of beautiful ass, and then stood back up having picked up one of the mats from the back footwell. Sue then stepped a few meters from the car and threw the mat on the floor before looking at me and saying. "Come here."

I walked around the car and as I reached Sue she knelt down on the mat, she then moved so that she was kneeling upright. Sue indicated for me to lower my head then whispered. "So you like me being a slut?"

I whispered back. "Like is an understatement, it just makes me so very turned on." As I lent forward to whisper in Sue's ear I noticed how much of Pete's cum had made it into her hair.

Sue whispered. "In which case stand by to be very, very, very turned on. Now go and get my sunglasses, loose the shirt and then come and kneel with me." I took off my shirt, threw it on the driver's seat then returned to Sue, handed her the glasses which she put on. Sue pulled on my hand until I was kneeling on the ground in front of her.

Sue said in a loud voice "I'm feeling very guilty, you have all been very good as I have enjoyed myself and while I appreciate that some of you have managed to shoot your cum I am worried that some of you might go home all frustrated. Now what I am going to do is give you a chance to cum on me but it is going to be a race. Sam here is going to finger fuck me until I cum, and as you have seen I cum very easily. You have until I cum to shoot over me, once I've cum that's it we stop. I will not be doing any more oral but you can touch any part of my body above the waist. Anyone up for the challenge?"

I was nearly knocked over in the stampede and found myself pushed up against Sue's body as everyone tried to get close to her. Sue opened her legs as far as her kneeling position would allow and my fingers were soon in her pussy with my thumb rubbing her clit. In the light from the car it seemed everywhere I looked there was a hard cock pointing at Sue or being rubbed against her body and everyone of them was being wanked for all it was worth. My cock was rock hard again and felt like it was going to burst. I was working my fingers and thumb as hard and as fast as I could. Sue told the men in an even more slurred voice. "Sam's trying to make me cum as quickly as he can so if you want to get that cum on me you bastards had better get a move on." This was quickly followed by. "We have a winner, now who's next."

Looking up at Sue's face, I had been looking down to see if her juices had started flowing, I could see that someone had shot cum all over her face and sunglasses and as I watched another load followed, then another. Instinctively I pulled my upper body as far back as I could, I wish I could say this was to give everyone as much of Sue's body as possible to aim at, which of course it did, but it was to avoid being hit by all the cum that was now flying towards her. As I lent back I had too smile as I noticed one man was kneeling on the ground behind Sue doing his best to cum over one of the fuck me shoes that she was wearing, and I thought I was a bit kinky.

Sue let the cum that had hit her face run down and drop onto her breasts, some was already being deposited directly onto them, as she gave further encouragement. Sue wiped the cum that had hit her lips with the back of her hand before saying. "Looks like this could be a close run thing as I'm getting sooooooooooo close."

Looking around I could see that Pete and his friends had joined the others wanking over Sue, Pete caught my eye and gave a thumbs up, I smiled as I thought the cock up worked just as well, as he wanked furiously with his other hand. "Come on, come on I'm nearly there" shouted Sue. This spurred me on to work her G spot and clit even harder. Sue grabbed my right wrist with her right hand to stop me. "Not just yet, lets give them one last chance." Suddenly there seemed to be a deluge of cum showering Sue and she let go of my wrist and screamed at me. "Now, now as hard as you can make me cum." I set to work and within seconds this triggered yet another orgasm for Sue as her juices squirted from her pussy over my hand, then down my arm to run off at my elbow onto the mat and ground. "Oh fuck, oh yes I'm cumming, I'm cumming come on you fuckers you are almost out of time. Please, please keep going Sam" I could see that as Sue was saying this cum was running all over her face and that she was again wiping cum from her lips with the back of her hand

Sue seemed to be cumming for ages holding onto the men nearest to her for support. In reality it was probably only a couple of minutes before Sue let go of the legs of the men near her, removed my hand from her pussy, straightened herself and with hands on hips and cum covered breasts sticking out announced. "Well folks that's it, hope you have all had fun. We've now got to go so that I can take Sam home and fuck him stupid." Sue then got up, with the assistance of several of the men who took the chance for a final grope of her body, and made her way to the boot of the car. There were expressions of thanks and other expressions along similar if cruder lines as Sue walked somewhat unsteadily away. All that vodka, wine and sex was now really taking effect.

The men started to disperse, a few hung around hoping to see as much of Sue as they could and no doubt hoping she might have a change of heart. As I put the mat back in the car, and passed the towel to Sue, Pete and co drove off beeping their car horn and flashing their lights. I said to Sue. "You might want to use the towel to wipe some of that cum off." I was laughing as I said it as I was not sure how much use the towel would be given the amount of cum and juices that had already soaked it.

Sue replied. "Thanks. I am going to put my skirt and blouse back on as I think the hotel might refuse us entry if we turn up with me dressed like this." Sue was giggling like an idiot and more than once almost pulled the boot lid down on herself as she held onto it to steady herself as she dressed

I started to put my shirt and noticed that some cum had hit me. I had some tissues in the glove compartment and I used some of these to wipe the cum off before putting my shirt on fully. I walked to the back of the car and offered the rest to Sue. "Do you want these tissues?"

"No I'm fine I used the towel." I decided not to tell her that the towel had done a poor job of removing the cum from her hair and face, the fact that she was drunk probably did not help. It was funny to see that where she had removed her sunglasses the areas of her face that they had covered were the only bit relatively clear of cum or cum trails. Sue was trying to do up the buttons on her blouse and I stepped closure to help, I could see that she had made no attempt to wipe the cum from her neck or breasts but I made no effort to do it for her and just did up the bottom few buttons leaving the majority of her cum covering breasts exposed. I then held her steady as she pulled on her skirt. As I did the back of the skirt up I looked down and could see that Mr Shoe Fetish had found his target.

While all this was going on several cars left the car-park amid horn beeping and headlight flashing. I told Sue. "You seem to have made a lot of people very happy and that includes me." This was a trigger for more of Sue's giggling.

I helped Sue to the passenger seat then got into the driver's seat. I reclined Sue's seat and could see that she was already well on the way to being asleep. Guilt got the better of me and I thought I ought to try and clean Sue up a bit so I took some of the tissues and attempted to wipe Sue's face with them. This provoked a waving of arms by Sue and. "I told you I've done that with the towel." I thought I had done my bit by trying and drove off for the hotel.

It was a fairly short drive to the hotel but by the time we got there Sue was fast asleep. I again tried to wipe her face and this was met with the same response as before but at least I had Sue awake. I went to Sue's side of the car and with a struggle got her out and again with a struggle I got her to the reception door. I rang the bell and the night porter responded and came to the door to let us in. I told him my name and room number but there was no response from him.

When I looked at him I could see he was just staring opened mouthed at Sue. I looked at Sue and could see why. In the lights of the reception area there was no hiding what she had been up to. Sue's face was clearly covered in cum and her hair was matted in it, `Something about Mary' had nothing on this, her bare flesh exposed by the gape of her blouse showed the same coating. I realized that not wiping the cum off her breasts had done nothing to protect her as it appeared as though Sue had taken part in a wet T-Shirt competition as the cum had soaked through making her nipples and breasts completely visible. God I so wanted to fuck her.

The porter waved us in the direction of the corridor and just stood watching as we made our way to the lift.

Once in the room I put Sue on the bed, I stood looking at her unable to believe how hot I found the way she looked. Sue's legs were hanging off the edge of the bed and I pushed her skirt up thinking so much for `fucking me stupid' as I admired her shapely legs, those fuck me shoes and her red swollen pussy. I kissed her on the pussy and then decided that it would be fair enough to toss off over her breasts, after all I would only be one of many that night. I took off my clothes and climbed onto the bed. I started to undo Sue's blouse and noticed for the first time that on her left shoulder near the collar was a fairly large love bite, I had no idea who gave it to her as I had not even noticed it until now. I smiled as I found myself asking. "Perhaps I had been suffering cum blindness due to amount of the white stuff."

I undid the remaining buttons on Sue's blouse and as I looked at her cum covered body it only took a few minutes of wanking for me to start breathing quickly as I started to cum. That was when Sue opened her eyes as she grabbed and squeezed my balls. "Come on, cum for your slut, show me what you have left in those balls of yours. I want every last drop of it."

I went light headed as I did best to comply with Sue's request and shot another load to be added to those already on her body. When I had finished cumming Sue gave a quick suck on my cock before announcing. "Thanks for an amazing night, sorry you had to make do with the wank but I am completely knackered. I need sleep." With this Sue moved around so that she could pull the covers back and then got into bed fully clothed even down to her shoes. As Sue was moving around I did notice that the back of her blouse also bore evidence of cum deposits, just how many had wanked over her.

Eventually I climbed into bed with Sue and fell into a deep satisfied sleep. I awoke to the phone alarm at 8am and after showering and dressing woke Sue pointing out that she did need to clean herself up and that as we needed to vacate the room by 10am we might as well have breakfast. The first surprise of the day was that Sue did not appear to be suffering any after effects from the drink and jumped out of bed saying. "I'm starving." This was followed by. "Shit, did I sleep in my shoes." As she almost fell over. Then by. "Fucking hell, what do I look like, don't answer that, I already know the woman of your dreams." Sue was looking at her dried cum covered reflection in the wall mirror and I could see in the reflection the smile on her face.

I helped Sue undress before she went into the bathroom. I could hear her sorting her toothbrush out then the. "Have you seen the love bite on my shoulder, shit it's bad."

I decided not to try and hurry Sue up in the shower, I figured all that cum would take some washing away particularly from her hair. When Sue emerged from the bathroom she said. "Now that feels better. Now what can I wear." Sue started rummaging through her case pulling out a halter top. "This is the only top I brought, of course at the time I didn't know I was going to end up with this." Sue was pointing to the love-bite. "And I think we can say the blouse is a no go." I had a feeling Sue was telling a little white lie, surely in that case she had more than one top? Sue threw the top on the bed and it was soon joined by a denim mini skirt and another pair of fuck me shoes. "These will have to do." Sue used the hair-dryer in the room then went back into the bathroom. "Give me 5 to put on some make-up and get dressed then we can get that breakfast."

When I was sure Sue could not see me from the bathroom I partly lifted the lid on the suitcase, surprise, surprise there were a number of alternative tops. I dropped the lid and sat on the bed waiting for Sue. Sue eventually emerged from the bathroom having applied a heavy, one could say sluttish, amount of make-up, got dressed and put on her shoes. The halter top did nothing to cover the love-bite and completed the slut look. My cock was straining in my trousers. Sue put her belongings in her case as I put mine in my overnight bag. I noticed that Sue made sure I could not see into her case as she packed it.

We made our way to the restaurant which was very busy with guests having breakfast as we had left it late. As we were guided to a table I noticed that Sue and her attire were receiving a great deal of attention from the guests, most of the male guest were looking almost lustful while most of the female guests were looking less than impressed. The waiter who took us to the table spoke to us in broken English. "You have good night out?" It seemed a strange question and before we could answer he followed up with. "You like full English?"

I looked at him as I answered. "Yes please for us both." The waiter was paying little attention to me but an awful lot of attention to Sue's breast of which he could see a lot given how revealing that top was. He seemed reluctant to leave but eventually acknowledge our order and request for coffees. I watched the waiter go through the door located behind and few tables away from Sue's chair, I assumed this was to the kitchen Within a few seconds he was standing by the door with two other waiters pointing to Sue and talking in an animated fashion.

Every time a waiter came to our table, and they found every reason possible, it seemed to be a different one and they all seemed to be fascinated by Sue's breasts and they all asked the same question in various ways. "Last night you enjoy yourselves?" They would then scurry back to their colleagues by the door and would laugh and talk in that animated fashion. I just smiled in their direction.

Sue kicked me gently under the table, I could see she was looking very flushed."That bastard has told them all, and to think I felt sorry for him when he let us in last night, I actually felt good about giving him something to think about as he tossed himself off in those quiet night hours." Sue then turned around in her chair and blew them a kiss. When she turned back to me she smiled and said. "I suppose I should be grateful we have received great service."

Shortly after this we finished our breakfast and made our way back to our room but not before Sue did blew the waiters another kiss and made sure that she gave them a nice view down her top as she bent to pick up her handbag that she `accidentally' dropped on the floor.

Once we were in our room Sue confessed. "I do have other tops in the case but I thought this is my slut weekend so I wanted to make the most of it, you don't mind do you."

"You have got to be joking. I just want to get you home so that you can keep your promise to fuck me stupid. Oh and just how drunk were you last night from what you said over breakfast you were not that out of it when we got back last night."

"I know it was naughty of me, I was pretty drunk but not out of it and wanted to see what you did. You were a good boy and did not take advantage of this drunk slut -- well not too much advantage. And yes I was knackered" We both laughed then hugged and kissed. "Come on let's get home I have a promise to keep."

We made our way to reception to check out and this provoked another bout of nudging and winking amongst the staff, Sue and I had difficulty in not breaking into laughter. I carried the bags out to the car with Sue walking alongside. We got to the car just as another couple were getting into the car next to ours, the woman looked at us in disgust, the man seemed to take his time getting into the car undressing Sue with his eyes before appearing to mouth in my direct. "You lucky bastard."

I was just about to open Sue's door and looked at the handle. I could not believe what I was seeing and found myself saying. "Fuck!"

Sue said. "Shit!"

We were both looking at the side of our car covered in blobs and smears of what was obviously cum. We walked around the car and could see that there appeared to be cum on every panel. We both opened our car doors and got in quickly to be met by the overpowering smell of sex, we should have dumped that towel. I was sure I saw movement at a number of windows facing our car. We both looked at each other and said in unison. "Car wash." We were laughing as we started to drive from the hotel car park.

Sue said. "Hang on drive to the far end of the car park, I have some wet wipes in the bag I had last night, we can get rid of the worst of it." I did as Sue suggested and got the wet wipes out. As I was wiping the worst of the cum off the car it dawned on me that Sue had been determined to act the slut when we got to the hotel as she could have easily cleaned herself up with the wet wipes if she had wanted.

When I got back in the car I said to Sue. "I am a bit concerned about what I have unleashed on an unsuspecting world but at the same time I can't wait to find out."

Sue laughed then lent over rubbing my cock through my trousers before saying. "And I can't wait to find out. Now car wash, we can't park on our driveway like this , then I will keep that promise."

*

Hope you enjoyed this excerpt from the diary -- your comments good or bad are appreciated.

12