Sue Porter

Story Info
Rookie cop takes an older lover.
2k words
4.33
47.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 1969. I was a rookie, 22 years old. I still lived at home with my recently-widowed mother, who actually spent nearly all her time in Manhattan, working for a company that was among the most famous in the world for a man who required her services for long hours at a time. Mom lived in a small apartment in the West Village on the corner of Sixth Avenue and Ninth Street, right across from the Women's House of Detention and a short walk from Washington Square, at the foot of Fifth Avenue. Because mom spent most of her time in New York, I had the family home all to myself. The house was a small three bedroom ranch roughly 8 miles from my police beat. Mom came home maybe once a month for a weekend, so I had the house to myself most of the time.

My rookie pay was pretty pathetic. I remember bringing home $215.92 every two weeks. So, I lived at home for nothing for a few years until 1972, when mom's boss died suddenly and she moved back home. Until then, I had a free bachelor pad. Mom never asked but she would have been horrified at what went on there in her absence. This is the story of one of the many babes I bedded in that house.

Her name was Sue Porter. She was nearly 40, married with four children. She had a British accent that gave me wood every time I heard her speak. She was about 5'4" tall and around 120 pounds. She had a delightful figure, though not spectacular in any way. Her hair was strawberry blonde. She really was quite sexy in nearly every way. But, she won my heart with that voice and the accent.

I met Sue through a friend. I forget the specific circumstances but we enjoyed a brief conversation at a backyard barbecue and she invited me to call her sometime, offering her phone number on a professionally printed card. She looked at me with hungry eyes. I wasted no time in calling this mysterious older woman. I worked the day shift the day after I met her, so I dialed her number when I got home, around 4:30 in the afternoon. She seemed pleased that I called.

Sue and I chatted for a half hour or so. We met very briefly the day before and I didn't know much about her. So, we spent some time on the phone getting acquainted. We spent perhaps ten minutes discussing my relatively short and routine life. After all, I was just a year or so beyond my college graduation. She was nearly twice my age and had a lot more to tell me about herself. She was born in England in the early 1930's. Her family moved to the United States when she was 18. She met and married Bob in 1955. They remained childless until 1962, when Sue began pumping out a child nearly every year for four years.

When the conversation swung to Bob and her marriage, Sue's perkiness diminished. Bob was in sales and traveled forty weeks a year, leaving Sue at home to care for four small children. Sue was exhausted and resentful, especially since she discovered that Bob had lovers in several of the places he visited regularly. She felt trapped, even though Bob provided well and the family home was quite lavish and private, with over two acres of nicely landscaped grounds. "You know, the creature comforts are wonderful, but I would trade them all for the comfort of the arms of a strong man," she told me. The next night, she got a sitter and took me to dinner!

Sue was radiant when we met in the parking lot of the restaurant. She waved to me and smiled broadly, flashing a beautiful set of white teeth. She wore a short skirt with a tube top, over which she wore a see through sheer black overblouse. She looked like a very sexy million bucks. The restaurant on Starling Road, overlooked a small lake and, off to the side there was a revolutionary war era family cemetery with about six plots, each with its own headstone. I knew the owner and had arranged earlier to secure a remote table with a water view.

We laughed and talked over dinner like a couple of school kids. As always, I was captivated by her accent. This girl was something special in a lot of ways and deeply troubled in others. She could be both flirtatious and somber in the same sixty seconds. I decided to play to her optimistic side and see where that led. We finished dinner and when the waiter came to offer dessert, Sue told him "no thank you, we'll have dessert later." Then she winked and me and gave me a wicked smile.

As we left, Sue told me that she had something for me in her car and that I should come with her. She was parked on the far side of the lot, in a corner. There were no other cars near her. The car was a late model Cadillac, dark blue with very comfortable seating. She got in the driver's seat and I took the front seat immediately to her right. I sat there like a kid awaiting the delivery of his birthday present. Instead, Sue pulled me to her side and planted a kiss on my unsuspecting lips. I put my arms around her and returned the favor, sticking my tongue in her mouth and receiving hers in mine.

The passion was instantaneous and my cock hardened like a well-trained soldier being suddenly called to duty. I reached for her breasts, which she had somehow managed to free from her tube top. They were soft and pleasant to the touch. Her nipples were fully erect and I flicked them, first with my thumb, then with my tongue. Sue leaned back and allowed me to feast on her. "I love it when you touch my tits. So does my pussy." I took that as an invitation to check her pussy to see if it was, indeed, responding. I caressed her thighs and separated them by lifting her right leg over my left thigh. To my surprise, Sue wore no panties under her skirt. "I don't believe in barriers," she explained. I was thankful for her consideration, which told me she intended to do this before leaving the house.

The first touch of her pussy was a warm and wet experience. She was dripping with fluid and she jumped the moment I found her clit. Sue was on fire. Amazingly, after about ten seconds of flicking my fingertip on her clit, her body tensed and she let out with a scream, almost a wail, of pleasure. She had a thunderous orgasm and I was just getting started. "That was incredible," she sighed. "I had been building up to that all day in anticipation." I put my arms around her again and held her as she came down from the sexual high she had just experienced. "Damn, that was wonderful!" Sue felt the afterglow for several minutes before reaching for my cock, which she rubbed delicately through my trousers. "Your turn," she announced as she reached for my zipper.

Sue took my cock out gingerly and began to stare at it with fascination, as though she was an archeologist and my cock was a new-discovered ancient artifact. I moved back a bit to give her the room she needed as she put her head in my lap. Sue's head rested on my left thigh as she stroked my cock with her left hand, never once taking her eyes off it. "I love your cock. Bob never gets this hard anymore—at least not for me. I could stare at it forever. I love that is hard for me. Right now, I need to suck it." And suck it she did. Neither of us had a lot of staying power that day and Sue quickly had me at the point of no return. Her lips and tongue danced over my cock. Finally, when she knew I was about to pop, she plunged my cock into her throat, daring me to finish as she stroked my shaft. I had no will power and gave into the pleasure. I stepped off the cliff and pumped massive quantities of cum into Sue's throat. She swallowed every drop with considerable gusto, releasing my cock only when the last drop had been dispensed. She playfully licked my now deflated pecker as she looked me in the eye, smiling all the while. "How was that?," she asked.

"Wonderful," I replied. "One of the best of alltime."

"I bet you say that to all the girls."

"Not really, most of them don't deserve it. You do."

Sue continued lying with her head in my lap for several minutes, playing with my shrinking cock. Then, she kissed the head before carefully putting it back in my shorts and zipped me up. She sat up, leaned back and closed her eyes. She had a very contented look on her face. "That's the first time I've had sex of any kind in over six months. Bob just isn't interested anymore. I had almost forgotten what it felt like to have someone other than my vibrator get me off. I didn't remember what it felt like to make a man's cock hard and how it felt in my hand. I can't remember the last time I made a man cum. You changed all that and I want to thank you for that. I just hope we will have at least one more time together. I want to know the feel of that machine of yours, pounding my pussy. Do you think we can?"

"I think we can easily arrange it, Sue. You were wonderful tonight. The dinner was excellent but nothing topped the desert."

Sue was already a half hour late for her babysitter, so she said good night and drove off into crisp night air of November. I called her later that night to thank her for dinner and dessert. She giggled and explained that for the first time in a long time, she felt alive again; she felt desirable and sexy. I began to flirt with her a bit and noticed subtle changes in her breathing and in her speech patterns.

"You're masturbating, aren't you?" To me it was obvious.

"Yes, I am, I love the sound of your voice. It helps me re-live what we did a couple of hours ago in the car. Hang on a minute, I'm about to cum. Oh, oh, hmmmmm. Now, that was sweet."

That was the second in a series of dozens of orgasms Sue would have with me. We got together frequently after that night in a romance that lasted roughly six months. Sometimes we would get a room and spend the night fucking and sucking. Sometimes we went to my place. Sometimes we just had time for a quickie somewhere. I remember once when she brought me dinner as I was manning the police stakeout van by myself. I was parked in a shopping center lot and when I saw her pull up, I removed my pants and greeted her with a raging hard on as she delivered my evening meal. She saw my cock and began laughing. Thirty seconds later she was administering a fantastic blow job as I continued my surveillance. I came, she swallowed and then left as abruptly as she had arrived. Total time together: about five minutes. Sue was one of a kind. Ultimately, her husband took a position in Chicago and she went along. Now, I suppose, she is the grandmother to many with, I hope, fond memories of our many get togethers that were always full of good conversation, a lot of laughs and great sex. Today, if she is still alive, Sue would be well over seventy. I remember her often, with fondness and with the hope that she is well and fulfilled.

When the mood strikes me, I will be writing more about this very nice, though love starved woman. She was a sweetheart and a tigress.