Sue The Reluctant Porn Star

Story Info
Modeling audition is more than Sue bargained for.
3.4k words
4.14
89.5k
78

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Earn up to $5000/day modeling no experience needed.**

Sue was searching online for another low interest loan, having been down that road earlier she knew it was a dead end. Her credit was tapped out and her bills were not getting any smaller. Her husband, Bob, was a hard worker, but without a high paying job and already working an extra shift 2-3 days a week, his take-home pay was simply not enough to make a dent in their growing debt. Paying the minimum balance on her credit cards and applying for low cost balance transfers had bought some time but she could not find any more low interest offers.

Her two children were her pride and joy but also the reason for her crushing debt. Daycare would cost more than her salary as a secretary, Sue had stopped working which had cut their take home pay. Food, clothing, two cars plus a house payments was not sustainable on one salary.

The worst thing was that Bob was unaware of their difficulty. Sue always managed the budget, as long as the lights came on every morning Bob thought they were doing OK. Sue didn't have any fancy clothes or jewelry, they took very modest vacations and their house was not extravagant. It was largely a matter of too low pay and extra bills from the children that had slowly added up to the breaking point. Soon they'd be in default on the credit cards not to mention the car, and home loans. In three weeks her promotional rate would expire and her new payment would be $2500 a month. While looking for new credit offers, there appeared on the side of her browser a pop-up ad:

**Earn up to $5000/day as a model.**

That was something Sue would could possibly do, she had once dreamed of being a fashion model.
Sue had a beautiful face, and her body similar to Kate Upton. Pregnancy had filled out her body in all the right places, particularly her breasts. Sue had worried that breastfeeding might cause her breasts to deflate and sag, but happily quite the opposite had happened, her breast had gone up a full cup size. The only downside from breastfeeding, Sue thought her nipples overly long and thick.

Sue clicked on the link.

$$$$
Need money?
Are you outgoing?
Cute, Playful, Sexy?
Comfortable in front of the camera?
Make money in your spare time.
If you make a great impression you can make up to $5000/day!

The website showed a several beautiful girls in revealing dresses, lingerie as well as revealing bikini.
Sue studied the pictures on the website, they were all sexy, young and cute. Most were ‘model slim' except for a voluptuous black girl, Sue judged her to be 140+ pounds poured into an impossibly small bikini that could hardly contain her enormous breasts. Various races, black, white, Japanese, as well as Indian or Pakistan she couldn't tell which. Sue didn't like minorities but particularly the blacks who she thought were lazy and dirty. Never mind that Sue didn't know any black people, she had been raised this way and avoided having anything to do with all minorities. Sue was happy they were able to buy a home on the white side of town. As for other races, Sue thought they were always getting special benefits because of ‘quotas' as her husband would say. Sue didn't have any non-white friends, she only knew the typical stereotypes such as Indians work at the gas station, Vietnamese did your nails, Blacks were on welfare, etc...

‘Shoot me now!' Sue thought, she mimed a gun to her head. Sue was concerned about the skimpy outfits. ‘Would all the clothing be that revealing?' ‘What if her church friends found out?' ‘What if her husband found out?' But the money was so tempting and she was desperate.

Sue clicked the contact information: Glamour Modeling was located just 30 minutes away. There was a testimonial page with a smattering of reviews saying how fun the work was and great pay. Sue decided to give it a try, desperate times called for desperate measures. Sue filled out the application, giving her contact information, age and physical characteristics. A day later she received a phone call from a man named Paul, he was a talent agent, his job was to find fresh talent and send out a photo and video audition to studios. Sue would not be paid for the interview, Paul was a ‘headhunter', he got paid by the studio if they gave Sue any jobs.

Sue asked "What type of jobs and pay could I expect?"

"We'll discuss all that at the interview." Paul said.

Sue agreed to interview next Monday at 9AM, "I'm eager to get started." Sue said.

Paul said "Be prepared for a sexy photo shoot, have your hair and makeup done and her wear a sexy dress, to best show off her assets."

-

Bob left for work, Sue hurried the kids over to her mom's and rushed home to get ready. Sue told her mom she had a day at the spa which she had won in a raffle, not getting too specific about where or how long she would be. In preparation, Sue had spent $100 on a haircut, manicure and pedicure. Sue hated to spend so much but she needed to look her best for the audition. Sue shaved her legs and under arms, even shaved her pussy. Sue had never completely shaved her pussy before. It took a while, but Sue didn't quit until her pussy was as smooth as a baby's bottom.

Sue chose an impossibly tight sundress dress, ‘I look like a slut!' she thought. The only time she had worn this dress was on her honeymoon when her body was not as filled out. The dress was much tighter now, but in a good way, it was obvious she was not wearing a bra. Her pendulous breasts jiggled but were controlled somewhat by the tightness of the material. Sue would never go out in public without a bra, her nipples were lewdly on display. The dress was tight but she was happy to note her belly was not apparent. The hem of the dress was less than halfway to her knees. Sue debated changing to a less revealing outfit but wanted to make a good impression and this was sexiest dress she owned and she could not afford to buy a new one. She hated to be a seen as sexpot, yet she was getting excited thinking about what she was about to do.

Sue arrived twenty minutes early for the interview, parked in front of a nondescript office complex, this was an odd place for a modeling agency. Sue had thought it would be a tall glass building with grand lobby but instead she was parked in front of collection of one story low rent offices. Each had it's own entrance off the parking lot. Sue checked to make sure she was in the right place. And she saw the name ‘Glamour Modeling' on the door. Sue opened the door, was surprised that instead of a lobby she found a one room office. A middle age man sat behind a desk, a well used black leather couch on the far wall.

"Hello, I'm Sue, I have an appointment with Mr. Montana."

"I'm Paul Montana, call me Paul, I'll need your drivers license for age verification." Paul made a copy of the drivers license, handed it back along with a pen and clipboard. "Can you please read and fill out these forms. Make sure to sign and date each page."

Sue took a seat on the couch, she noted three cameras on tripods focused on the couch. Sue settled into filling out the forms. Paul was mid 50's, balding, overweight, wearing a button down shirt, a gold chain around his hairy neck, he was not attractive at all ‘rhe looks like James Gandolfini's less attractive brother' Sue thought.

The first page was a confidentiality agreement, she was not to discuss her contract or pay with other models, or on social media etc. Next was her previous modeling experience and references, didn't take long as it was nothing to tell.

Next, physical Measurements and characteristics:
Sex Female
Age 28
Eyes Blue
Hair Blond
Height 5-5
Weight 130
Dress Size 6
Bra size 34DD
Measurements 36-26-36
Tattoos-none
Piercings-ears

Next was the modeling agreement. It was long winded and full of legal jargon. It stated Sue agreed to be photographed, and video recorded, and that she was doing so of her own free will. She agreed to allow the photos and videos to be distributed to any modeling or talent agencies or other companies at the discretion of Glamour Modeling. The images taken today both photo and video were solely the property of Glamour Modeling and Sue waived any claim thereof. Sue finished the forms and got up to return the forms to Paul.

"Relax." Paul said. "Let's have a great time doll-face, you're quite a dish."

"Thanks."

"Take a seat on the couch. That dress is perfect, it really shows off your figure."

"Thanks."

"Take a seat, hold your drivers license next to your face and state your name and Age."

"Susan Miller, age 28." Sue said "God, I hate this picture."

"No one likes their ID photo." Paul said "You can put that away and put your purse over there." He indicated a small table off to the side. Sue was quite aware her dress was much shorter than what she would normally wear out in public and rode up in back as she placed her purse on the low table. Sue took a seat on the couch making sure her legs were closed.

"I can tell you are nervous," Paul said, "Try to ignore the cameras."

Sue gave him a smile.

"The way this works, I take your photos and video tape and I send them off to various studios who will get in touch with any offers." Paul explained "You can see we have several video cameras running to make sure we don't miss anything and also to make sure we get the best angle possible, please follow my instructions. Unless I tell you otherwise look at me not at the camera." Paul sat down at his desk and adjusted yet another camera.

"I see you are 28 years old, a lot of the studios prefer younger models." Paul began. Sue, didn't know how to respond to that. She bit her lower lip nervously, she had been here just five minutes and already she was getting negative feedback. "But don't worry, you are not too old at all, I have clients in their 30's who do quite well. It all depends on how your shoot goes and your motivation." Paul smiled again. "Just relax, how long have you been married?"

"8 years, we have two children a boy and a girl."

"Who's watching the kids?"

"My mom."

"Does she know where you are today?"

"No, I didn't want to tell anyone in case I don't get any work, no use getting everyone worked up."

"Your husband doesn't know either?"

"No."

"Do you think he'd be upset to find out what you were doing today?"

"Heck yes, but we can use some money..."

"What got you interested in modeling? How did you hear about us?"

"To tell the truth, I hadn't thought of modeling, I was a secretary for a while, but after the kids, I became a stay at home mom. I was looking for a job to make some extra money and stumbled across your ad. I figured, modeling pays better than secretary. I need some money fast." Sue, couldn't believe she said that, it made her sound desperate. "I mean, I wanted to be a model when I was younger but after I got married and the kids, it was a sidetrack. I happened on your ad by chance and thought I'd give it a try."

Paul knew that Sue had not happened on his ad by chance. Sue had found his ad that was linked to quick cash, and low interest loans searches.

"That's quite normal." Paul said. "We get most girls as soon as they turn eighteen, but a few after they have tried other jobs or even as a side job for extra money. The money can be quite good. It all depends on the talent and the desire."

"Please stand up." Sue did "Put your hand behind your head, now slowly slide down so each hand touches the opposite shoulder." Sue knew her breasts were pushed up and out against the too small top of her dress and she knew the hem of her dress was being pulled higher. "Hold that pose." Paul took out a professional camera. Paul came out from behind his desk, closer to Sue and took a lot of still pictures. "Great, you can put your arms down for now. Are those breasts natural?"

Sue smiled, "Yes."

"Turn around." Sue did "Lovely ass, bend over at the waist." Sue hesitated, but she knew this was happening, she was nervous, but did as instructed. The hem of her dress rose exposing her panties, red silk boy shorts from Victoria Secrets. "Touch your toes." her panties were now fully on display. "Great legs, let me get some more photos, stay like that."

"Stand up, turn around and take off your dress." This was crazy but Sue did as instructed, slowly unzipped the dress and her boobs sprang free. Sue stepped out of the small dress, was now standing in just her panties and high heel shoes. Paul motioned her to turn around as he continued to take pictures. Sue slowly turned all the way around. "Love your long nipples, extraordinary." Paul reached out and gently tweaked her left nipple, then he pulled on her nipple without asking permission. "Fantastic, are they sensitive?" Paul asked. Sue just nodded, words escaped her.

Paul put his camera on the desk so he would have two hands free, walked behind Sue. Sue could feel his unrefined body close behind, his belly pressed to her back. Paul slid his hands around her waist, and slowly up her belly to her breasts. As if he was measuring her body, slowly his hands slid up her chest to cup her breasts, he pulled her close against his paunch. Giving her breasts a soft squeeze, then a more firm grip. "They're real alright, soft too." he said, he grasped both nipples between his fingers and held her breasts up using her nipples as handles. Sue was in shock, her face was red but she didn't make any reaction or say a word. Although she was tempted to slap Paul across the face and storm out. He was feeling her up, Sue knew there was a lot of shadiness to the field of modeling. Sue needed an agent to take the pictures, someone who had contacts, without Paul, she was back to square one.

Paul let go of her nipples, Sue was embarrassed but also turned on. Paul let his hands slowly slide down to her tummy and gave Sue a firm hug forcing her ass into his crotch. ‘He's old enough to be my father, such a pig.' Sue thought. Paul loosened his hold, but not completely. "Turn around." Sue did so attempting to pull away from his embrace. Paul held her as if they were about to slow dance. His hands on her small waist in contrast to his large belly. Paul gave her a waist squeeze as if to confirm her slender shape before allowing his hands to ease down her hips to her ass, kneading her cheeks obscenely and for a long time, Sue could feel his manhood against her belly. Sue closed her eyes cursing that she was being turned on by this disgrace. Finally Paul released his hold and Sue almost lost her balance as her legs were weak.

"Remove your panties." This was the moment of truth. Either Sue would do as instructed or she would leave and never look back. Sue's mind was abuzz with conflicting emotions. She was ashamed, excited, afraid, but most of all she was desperate. She needed money. She had come all this way and done so much already. Sue paused a moment before she sliding down her panties, stepping out of them taking note of a big wet spot. Paul noted as much said "That's normal, this is a sensuous business." He said.

"Take a seat on the couch and spread your legs." Sue cursed the man, he's enjoying her humiliation. "I'm glad you shaved, that is a requirement these days, it shows off your pussy lips so well. Such large lips, that's a bonus. Open your labia." Paul said it nonchalantly as if asking what time it was. Sue did as instructed, noting her wetness, she had never been so wet, her fingers were slippery as she spread her puffy pussy lips.

‘This is so humiliating.' Sue thought. Paul continued to take his pictures. "Turn away from me, kneel on the couch." Paul instructed "Arch your back, look back at me." Sue's ass and pussy now on full display. "Reach back with your right hand and spread your ass." (What?) Sue could not believe this. ‘He's going to be photograph my asshole!'. But she obeyed. "Now both hands, spread your ass. You have a nice asshole!" (pervert) More photographs, until Paul said "That's fine, you can sit on the couch."

"May I get dressed?" Sue asked.

"If you want." Paul said "Tell me what kind of modeling do you have in mind?"

"I was thinking maybe swimsuit or lingerie and so forth." Sue said as she adjusted the dress.

"That's fine, you have the body for both, Swimsuits you will need to travel, California, or the Caribbean." Sue frowned, shook her head.

"What about Lingerie?"

"I know of a company, I can give them a ring, they pay about $1K for a day that's not bad. I can arrange something in 2-3 weeks." Paul said.

"Two weeks?" Sue protested. "I was hoping to have work sooner."

"Two weeks, is not soon enough?" Paul asked "Well depending on what you are up for, I can get a lot of explicit work, if you know what I mean?"

"You mean like nude photos?" Sue asked nervously.

"Nude photos or adult videos which pays a lot more. Nude photos pay $300-$500 a set. You can do a handful of sets a month."

"But the ad said up to $5000 a day." Sue protested. "What the heck?"

"I know that's what the ad said and that's what you can get, but that is for adult videos."

"What?" Sue asked.

"I'm talking porn." Sue's heart sank. This was the only thing that could pay enough money to make a difference.

"I thought this was a modeling agency." Sue said sharply.

"I can only sell what people will buy and only porn can make big money." Paul continued. "Girls get paid, around $1500 a scene. Two girls not as well since they both get paid, so around $1000 each. Taboo subjects pay more, some pay $3000 a scene, the money can add up quickly."

Sue's had two thoughts, one of disgust at the mere thought of having sex with a strange man. At the same time, she was calculating how long it would take to pay off her debt.

"Do you watch porn movies?" he asked.

"No" Sue said with an ironic sad laugh.

"Not once ever?" Paul asked.

"No"

"Well, you have two kids so I'm sure you know where everything goes"

"I've never cheated on my husband" Sue replied.

"I guess you have two choices" Paul allowed, he laid his cards on the table. "Option one, wait for the lingerie or the nude photo sets. I'm sure you would be able to get a contract but it'll takes time. Option two, is ‘The Full Monty.' I mean porn, you can make several thousand dollars a day."

"How long until I get paid-- If...if I go all the way?" Sue asked.

"Usually 3 week, however I can get something set up sooner, I can do a casting couch scene today and send it off top priority. My gut tells me you can get a multi-scene deal with cash in hand by the end of the week." Sue was dismayed, but she felt this was her only option. "First we do the casting couch video to show you are willing to go all the way, that's not paid by the way, if that goes well I can set film few scenes by the end of the week."

"...OK." Sue said.