SueLing

Story Info
Two jilted people meet & go out together.
2.4k words
4.14
20.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ned left his office about six. It was a pleasant night. He thought he'd go to the saloon himself and see what was going on. He walked across the park and 15 minutes later was seated at the bar talking to the bartender, Nick. There were a few people there, none of whom he particularly knew.

Then Marie came in with Brian. They said hello and Marie gave him a "don't butt in" look. He smiled at her and watched as they went to the other end of the bar and claimed two stools.

"Who's that with Brian,” said Nick. “Good looker."

"My secretary, believe it or not."

"No kidding. Nice."

"Yeah. Good thing I don't believe in office romances."

"You better believe it. Deadly."

He finished his martini and ordered another. He was watching the news as a woman came in and sat on the barstool next to his. He turned to look at her. Well-dressed, dark pageboy haircut, bright red lipstick, Asian, with beautiful eyes. He had seen her before.

"Hello, Ned, remember me?" she said.

"From here, sure… everything but the name, I'm sorry to say."

"Sue. As in SueLing."

"Right. Sue. How are you."

"Fine. Stood up for a date. Want a date."

"Sure. What were you going to do."

"Meet here for a drink and go see the new show at the Kennedy Center."

"No kidding. Which is that."

"It's called Swing. Broadway tryout musical. Supposed to be good music."

"Sounds like fun. Do you have tickets already."

"At the box office. Friend of mine got me comped. She's married to the guy who is and plays the drummer in the show."

"Even better."

"Thanks. I want to see it and I didn't want to go alone."

"Me neither."

They had another drink and decided to walk to the center since it was a warm night. On the way they talked about each other and Ned was amazed at her history. Daughter of a Chinese mother and a Caucasian father, she had a degree from UCLA in history and worked at the International Monetary Fund as a researcher. She was bright. And for an oriental woman, she seemed to have big breasts.

"You like Washington." he asked.

"Not as well as L.A., but it's where the action is in my career field, I guess. Or Europe."

They saw the musical. The music was wonderful but the story line was weak. On the way out they met the woman who had gotten SueLing her tickets and said hello.

"There's a cast party at the Channel House down the street. Want to come."

Ned and SueLing looked at each other.

"I do have a pretty easy day tomorrow," she said. "Why not."

The three of them walked to the restaurant, known as a haunt for cheating people and was called the Carnal House by locals. Ned told the two women this and they laughed.

"I didn't know Washington had hideaways," SueLing said.

"See what you think," Ned said. "The place is so dark you can barely see."

They arrived and groups of actors and musicians from the play began to arrive. Ned remarked that the women looked much different from they way they had on stage. They were casually dressed and seemed not to care much about their appearance. He gathered that most of them were from New York.

SueLing and he sat at a table with the woman Laurie and her husband Butch. Butch was a professional drummer as well as actor and had traveled all over the world with various bands, including Dave Brubeck and Count Basie. He had a musician's sense of humor, meaning to Ned that the sicker the joke the better he liked it.

After about an hour SueLing said she wanted to go home. Ned was glad to go and he walked her to her apartment near Washington Circle.

"Want to come up for a minute," she asked

"Sure."

They entered her apartment and she made coffee. They sat on her sofa and talked about the show in a desultory way. He could sense something was coming. Then it did.

"Are you by any chance interested in having sex? Like sort of right now?" she asked suddenly, looking at him.

."Ah, well..." he said.

"Good. Come with me." She grabbed his hand and led him to her bedroom and began undressing.

"You're serious."

"Absolutely. Old Chinese custom. Sex on the first date."

"Really."

"Not really. Just one of my Chinese customs. No strings attached." As she said this she kicked off her shoes and unzipped her skirt. Turning towards him, she lowered it slowly, revealing see-though pantyhose that showed her copious vaginal hair. She removed the skirt and left her pantyhose on while she undid her blouse. He had thought she had small breasts but realized she had a tight athletic bra. After she took off her blouse she unhooked the bra between her breasts and slowly pulled the two cups back. As she did so her breasts seemed to grow out towards him, her nipples fetchingly dark and erect.

"I got these from the American side of my family. I think they're nice, don't you?"

"Uhh, yes," Ned said.

"Now for the best part," she said. She slowly pulled down her pantyhose, and her vaginal hair jumped out from her crotch much the same way her breasts had.

"I haven't shaved for two years," she said. "It's a complete bush down there. I can see you like it," she smiled. Ned contemplated her remarkable and unexpected fullness.

"You have a girlfriend?"

"I have a former girlfriend," he said. "Now just a friend."

"Good. If we get it on, maybe we can see each other from time to time. Are you a good fuck?"

"Uh, well... I don't know. I haven't been rated."

"Well, I'll be glad to rate you. And you'll notice that my vagina doesn't run sideways." She moved towards him, her lovely body looming large in his eyes.

"What do you mean," he said, taking off his own clothes and continuing to look at her remarkable body.

"Old wive’s tale that oriental women's vaginas ran side to side rather than up and down. Especially in your American Navy during the time of the Boxer Rebellion. In 1905. Remember the move Sand Pebbles?"

"You're serious."

"Yes. Silly, isn't it."

"Yes."

"But my big chest is American."

"I'll say," he said.

"If you want to, you can fuck them, too."

She got on the bed and sat propped up against the headboard.

"But first, how do you feel about, well, cunnilingus," she said, spreading her legs to him.

"I enjoy it. My tongue enjoys it very much. I sometimes wish I could come with my tongue. Would you like me to provide a small demonstration?"

"Please. A large one. Do you think you can find me amidst all that hair," she giggled.

"I think so," he said.

He climbed on the bed and moved to put his head between her legs. He did so and inserted his tongue as she held his head with her hands and pushed it into her.

"Oh, yes, very good. Very, very... good. Mmmmmm. I was thinking about... ahhh... this at the theater. I couldn't wait to get you between... my... legs. It's such a... lovely feeling. You have a nice tongue...very, very nice, ahh, tongue. Oh, yes."


"Mmmmm," he said. She began to moan. Not long after she spoke again.

"I'm going to... come now," she whispered. "I going... to come big. Very... fast. Oh, my, yes, such a... nice... big... big... come... ahhhh, God, yes... ahhhh." She squirmed, her breasts wobbling, as he continued his ministrations.

She spasmed up into him and he felt her hips pushing against his face as she came. He liked the taste of her and told her so.

"I'm glad," she said. "Now I would like to taste you. Do you like to have your penis all the way down my throat or just in my mouth."

"Anyway you like," he said, as they both looked as his bobbing erection.

"It is a nice penis, I think. I like the fact you have been circumcised," she said. "And it's definitely ready. It's dribbling."

"Yes," he said.

"How lovely. Come, big cock, to the mouth of your little Chinese whore. She wants to suck you and make you come." She moved her head down, her black hair in bangs hanging over his crotch and her breasts rubbing against him as she engulfed him. Her tongue moved quickly and within a short time he was spasming into her as she nodded and hummed her assent, swallowing his come. Then she looked up at him with a smile.

"You came very fast. You must have been ready."

"You are very proficient."

"I like sucking on men's cocks very much. It feels good in my mouth and it gives one a wonderful sense of power."

"Obviously."

"I have given blow jobs to many men, but not any nicer than you. Your penis fits my mouth and throat very well. Now we must rest a minute and then I want you to put your beautiful Caucasian cock in my tight little Oriental cunt."

"Yes," he said, looking at her lithe body.

"You like my body?" She rubbed her hands up and down on her hips.

"Very much," he said.

"Good, because it likes yours. I am tired of Chinese men with their moods and their foreskins. I think I need a good Caucasian man. Are you available to... copulate regularly?"

"I could be."

"I don't care if you copulate with other people as well. In fact, when we copulate I would love to hear you tell me about copulating with your other women. It makes me very hot. I would just like to know you could be available when I need to be fucked. Like physical therapy."

"Yes."

"Good," she said, smiling at him. "My first Caucasian lover."

"Really."

"Really. It is a big step for a Chinese to move away from her culture."

"Yes, I can imagine."

"But I have been headed this way for some time. That's part of the reason I go to that bar. All nice Caucasian men."

"Not all nice."

"Of course not, but many are. And you are my pick of the crop."

"Am I indeed."

"Yes, I think you are somewhat more sensitive than they, but not as prone to undue sentimentalism."

"Yes."

"You have other women."

"I had one but she now has other interests."

"Do you see her."

"Only from time to time when we are both very horny and there are no other options."

"That sounds very sensible. Very Chinese, in fact. Is she a proficient copulator."

"Very, I think. She is Norwegian."

"Ah, yes, I have heard that Norwegian women are very gifted sexually."

"I believe she is one of those, yes."

"That is nice for you. Soon you will be able to compare her with a Chinese."

"Yes. I am looking forward to it." He leaned over and kissed her and she kissed him back, putting a hand on his penis.

"It is almost ready," she whispered.

"Yes," he said. As he spoke his penis got hard and he moved on top of SueLing. She guided him into her vagina, which was wet and very warm.

"Now... you get a... very, very... ahhh, yes... hot Chinese copulation," she said. "Now you will... make me... come very fast."

"Not too... fast, I hope," he said.

"It doesn't... uhhh... matter. We can fuck all... night and reach the... ahh, fucking again, yes... point where we come... slower. Ah.... you're really... copulating with me... now. I love it. I love your... uhhh... big cock. Now please to fuck your little... Chinese... whore. Fuck her very hard... now."

"Oh, my, this is... good, isn't it," he said.

"You like... fucking a... Chinese... with tight cunt... and big... tits."

"Very... much."

"Is it different from... uhhh, yes... your... Norwegian... ahhh, yes, there it is... cunt... whore."

"Yes."

"Ahh, yes, oh, yes, in... in me... how am I... different."

"You are tight and you... move... differently. It's as if you were... liquid."

"Yes," she said. "And you are good, too. You are... what we call... a barbarian... brute... oh, fuck me, yes... in Chinese."

"I don't... mean to be."

"That is.. a good... ughh, ugh, push hard... thing in Chinese. It has very...ugh, oooh... dangerous... and sexy connotations. Now tell... me what... you are... thinking... ahhh, fucking..."

"Oh."

"So now copulate... with me... till I... ahh... come. Fuck me... as hard... as you can. Please. Yes... yes... fuck harder... harder." He was banging away at her and she was moving under him with every stroke. He felt his cock all over her insides, almost as if it were flapping around.

"Here... I go... now... yes, I'm coming, Ned, now... I'm coming big... big... ah, yes... keep fucking me and I... will keep coming... Oh, your little Chinese... cunt is, ahh, is... coming... just like that. Come... come... oh, baby, yes... come... ahhhhhh."

Then Ned came and afterward she licked his limp penis. He liked seeing her hair there. They rested and did it again before he finally went home. She saw him to the door in her nightgown and put her hand on his penis through his trousers.

"Take good care of this," she said. "I am growing very attached to it."

"You were certainly attached to it this evening."

"If you stay here any longer I will have to fuck you again."

"Is that a threat or a promise."

"Or would you like me just to suck you off right here." She knelt in front of him and unzipped his zipper.

"Really," he said.

Suddenly her mouth was on him and he felt himself coming erect again. She began in earnest on him and his knees began to feel weak.

"I'm..." he said.

She removed her mouth.

"Sit over here," she said. Ned moved to a chair and she again swallowed him whole. He lay back in the chair as she continued on him, taking his penis all the way down her throat and humming as she did do. He watched, fascinated, as her beautiful face moved up and down on him, and he began to massage her shoulders as she continued. Finally he was spasming into her for the fourth time that evening and she was swallowing him.