Sue's Bath Time Shows Act 3

Story Info
Sue & hubby go to neighbor's for evening.
1.4k words
4.07
53.2k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the following Saturday night. Sue and Larry found a babysitter for the kids. They knocked on the door to Robert and Elaine's house promptly at eight pm.

Coffee and cake was served in an awkward silence. Every one wanted sex, but was unsure how to start. It was Sue who started the fun. She flipped her breast out of her shirt and squeezed some milk into Larry's coffee.

"Any one else want any?"

Robert held out his cup. Sue milked out about two teaspoons worth. Robert stirred his cup and tried it.

"Enough for you, Robert?"

He nodded. He did not take his eyes off Sue's chest.

"Are you still nursing a child, Susan?" asked Elaine.

"No, I've been lactating since my first baby. Never stopped. The doctor said he could stop it, but it may be permanent and not re-start with my next child. So, I decided not to do anything about it. Comes in handy when I'm short of milk for a recipe."

The friends laughed. Then the silence returned to the room. Robert spoke again.

"The other day just happened. We talked about doing it again and settled on today. We're all here. Are we going to have sex or what?"

Robert stood and disrobed. He stood naked and hard in front of the room. he looked in the eyes of all the others in the room.

"Elaine? Susan? Larry?"

Elaine left her chair. She stood in front of Larry. She pulled her shirt off over her head. Her unfettered breast were less than a foot from Larry. She unbuttoned her slacks and let them slide tot he floor. Her perfectly tanned and shaved mound glistened with her wetness.

Elaine knelt before Larry. She removed his shoes and socks.

"Stand, please," she asked of Larry.

He did. His erection was evident. Elaine stood and removed his shirt. She returned to her knees. A couple of quick movements and she had Larry's pants around his ankles. She moved them when he raised his feet. Elaine now had a very nude, very erect man standing before her.

Sue was nude before Robert got to her. Sue wrapped her arms around Robert's neck. She raised one leg and rubbed her pussy on his cock. She was hot from thinking about him for two days. Screwing her husband three times in those days did nothing to cool her ardor. Sue positioned herself so she could watch Larry and Elaine. She was on all fours with her legs parted, her pussy waiving at Robert.

Robert kneeled behind Sue. he rubbed his cock against her pussy. It did not feel quite right. He got a small pillow off the sofa. That made it just right. He inserted into Sue. He held still inside her. He felt Sue contract her muscles. He fit tight. He watched his wife with his neighbor.

Robert watched as Elaine took Larry into her mouth. She cupped his balls in her hand. She took Larry deep into her throat. She did not take it slow. She acted like she wanted him to cum in her mouth and wanted it soon. But when Larry got close she stopped. She dropped to her back. She spread her legs.

"Give me your meat, Larry. Fill my cup with your cream. Fuck me, man, fuck me."

Larry almost fell into her. He dropped between her legs. He positioned his manhood, then lunged into her. Larry started to piston his neighbor's wife.

Robert was waiting for that. He pumped Sue in time with Larry. He wanted to cum when Larry did. Sue saw what Robert wanted. She gave him cues to match Larry.

"Slow down. Easy. Don't rush it. He's getting closer. More speed now. Okay, he's closer, closer. Now! Pump harder now. Faster, you almost have it. Now."

As Robert pumped into Sue, he reached around her and grabbed her breasts. Squeezing as he fucked her, he received two hands full of milk. This made it hard for him to hold on. He did, though.

Sue clamped down on the cock inside her. She twisted her ass some. She shoved back as he was coming forward. It worked. Robert and Larry came together. So did Sue and Elaine.

Sweat and cum, male and female, dripped on the shag carpet. Elaine thought about stains, but she did not give a damn. She found something. Maybe, just maybe, her biggest dream would come true now. For now, she had new lovers. She had new fulfilment.

Robert retrieved robes for everyone. They sat in the room, listening to light jazz. Coffee and white wine made for a mellow evening. Sue asked for the location of a bathroom. Elaine offered to show her the house. They ended up in the master bedroom.

The center of the room held the largest air chambered bed made.

"I think this is large enough for the four of us," said Sue.

"So far, the record if only three. Maybe we can break it."

"The bed or the record?" asked Sue.

The ladies laughed. They headed for the TV room.

They walked around the door and stopped. They found their men standing with the robes off. They were touching each other's cock. Stepping closer, they kissed. It was a light kiss at first. Each man held the other's genitalia. They broke the kiss, but each kept holding his friend. The hands moved faster. They resumed kissing. Now it was a deep tongue style kissing. They did not stop kissing until they reached orgasm.

Robert looked at the pool of Larry's cum in his hand. He sniffed it then licked it. Larry got curious then tasted Robert's in his hand. He shrugged. He hugged Robert then kissed him again. The ladies re-entered the room. The men did not break the embrace.

Sue could not restrain herself.

"What started that bit of male bonding?"

"Well," said Robert, "we got talking about size then decided to measure. Had to make them hard some how. So, we started rubbing each other. That led to kissing. It just started to feel good and we got carried away. It was kinda nice."

Larry said, "It's supposed to make men hot to see two girls go to it. What about you gals? Did we make you hot?"

The ladies laughed.

"It didn't make us puke. I've never seen two guys kiss," said Sue.

"Same here," said Elaine.

"Isn't that why we are here? To explore sex? To explore each other?"

The four sat on the floor talking about the first time they had sex. They all remembered the first person they had. None thought that it was the best sex.

They also talked about the worst time they screwed. That brought laughter to the group.

"My worst time," said Robert, "was in college. I had a sorority girl in the back of my van. I'm about to shove it into her when a red light starts flashing and a siren whoops it up. It scares me and I just cum all over her belly. The cops banged on the door as we tried to dress before they open the door."

Elaine opened the robe Robert wore. She took him into her mouth. She was on her knees. Larry got behind her and lifted her robe, exposing her ass. Larry inserted into Elaine's pussy. She was wet, almost too wet. The scent of Elaine rose to Larry.

Elaine closed around Larry's cock. The tightness sealed him in. Larry felt the pulling on his flesh.

Elaine had one man in her mouth and another in her cunt. She felt both men about to release. It was a fantasy of hers to have men cum in her at the same time in both ends. She gave up trying to co-ordinate both cocks. She just let her self go. She had her own orgasm mere seconds before Robert shot first then Larry filled her for the second time that night. Clear sinuses kept her from choking on her husband. She let Robert slide out but clinched hard on Larry.

Something about the way she kept her ass up and her head down stirred a memory. Oh yes, she thought. That was how she conceived her second child. Larry did not catch on.

Sue saw the clock. It was time to return home so the baby sitter could leave. They made a date for the next month. There was no third month.

Robert and Elaine moved to a new job after the second party. Sue guest the reason Elaine fucked her husband when they received a birth announcement for Roberta Susanne.