Sue's Nipple Quest

Story Info
Wife plans gift for tit loving husband.
4.2k words
4.3
75.4k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
684 Followers

Sue studied her image in the full length mirror. At age thirty she was well aware that many women were unhappy with their bodies. Thankfully she wasn't one of them. She was 5 feet 6 inches and weighed about 115. Her overall body was shapely- not perfect but what could fairly be called attractive. She knew she was being modest; it was better than attractive.

Her face was pretty. Her hair was silky smooth and shiny- possibly her best asset if you asked a woman. Most men would vote for her breasts. On her thin frame her 34D breasts made her nicely top heavy. There weren't just large; their shape was just as Sue would sculpt them if she had the choice. Her nipples were not anything special and that bothered her.

Looking lower, she felt confident her waist, hips and ass were well proportioned and toned from regular exercise. Her legs were long and very well shaped. Many of her friends were envious of her legs and had sought her advice on exercises. She had to disappoint them by explaining her legs -and tits-came from genes and not work-outs. Her ass was probably tighter than nature would have provided since she did visit the gym regularly but she'd always had good legs and couldn't take credit for them.

Sue's private thoughts were interrupted as her husband, Bill, came up behind her and grabbed her breasts. "You feel even better than you look," he whispered as his body nestled against her back and his hands fondled her heavy breasts. His hands roamed about- slipping under and weighing her breasts as his fingers toyed lightly with her nipples. "You feel great."

"Mmmm...your hands feel good on me," Sue replied as she ground her ass back against his pants. "No hard-on? I'm insulted."

"I'm getting hard as I speak but there's no time for that now. I'm going to be late for work," he replied. "I'll share my hard-on with you later. For now I have to go and you should get moving." He used his hands on her breasts to turn her body partially to the side, kissed her cheek and after a final squeeze released her tits and started to leave. A quick, "See you later," left Sue alone again.

She picked up her brush and ran it through her long straight hair as she again focused on the image in the mirror. She brought her right hand up under her breast to prolong the mild arousal Bill's hands had created and glanced down at herself. Her husband's brief grab had made her nipples hard. They became the object of her self- assessment.

Her nipples were her only physical disappointment. She knew Bill had a breast and nipple fetish. He loved to play with her big breasts and teased her nipples regularly. She loved the attention but knew bigger nipples would be better. As she looked at the breast being cradled in her hand Sue brought her thumb and forefinger up to her nipple and teased it into further hardness. She then moved her hand to the other breast and teased that nipple. They perked up nicely but she longed for spectacular- not nice.

Recently Sue had been feeling particularly inadequate in the nipple area since two of her friends had given birth within the past three months. The new mothers had spoken openly in a group of women of how much bigger their breasts and nipples had become during pregnancy. They went on and on about how huge and sensitive their nipples had become. Sue had tried to ignore their statements. They hadn't really been bragging; the comments seemed almost like complaints but were still hard to hear.

A few days after that discussion Sue had been visiting one of the new mothers- her friend Mary. Sue had been shocked when Mary dropped a flap on her bra to begin nursing her infant daughter. In a few seconds Sue had taken in the view of the biggest nipple she'd ever seen and visualized how excited her husband would be to suck on such a nub.

Mary caught her look and said," My nipple is obscenely big, isn't it? I feel like a dairy cow."

Sue was blushing and tried to say she was just looking at the tender moment between a mother and child. Mary smiled indulgently and said it was fine. She knew that her nipples were so big it was impossible not to look.

Beyond the embarrassment the experience had been both arousing and depressing to Sue as she knew her nipples looked boyish by comparison. Put the two women next to each other topless and there wasn't any question about where anyone's eyes would focus. Bill's cock would rip his pants ogling Mary's nipples. He'd never say it but he'd love Sue to have huge nipples.

She pulled her attention back to the mirror and began brushing her hair. Seeing her modest nipples in the mirror and remembering her envy of Mary gave Sue the kick she needed. Sue decided to research ways she might be able to enlarge her nipples. She assumed there was a surgical solution but she hoped to find something less intimidating. She fantasized about having big nipples that Bill would obsess about as she brushed her hair. She needed to learn more about nipples and how they could be enhanced.

After Sue dressed she did a Google search for nipple enlargement. The internet search turned up lots of creams and gels that claimed they would make a nipple hard temporarily. While the claims were silent on the actual duration Sue assumed any enlargement would only last for a period of minutes. She wanted more than that. There were also breast enlargement creams that she checked out but rejected. The claims were clearly exaggerated; if they were true the breast implant industry wouldn't exist. In any case her tits were great- it was her nipples that needed work. Finally, there was another category of products that focused on nipple suction as a means of enlargement.

Sue decided that nipple suction warranted more study. Perhaps repeated suction would make her nipples more prominent permanently. It seemed plausible and even a little arousing as she visualized how it would feel to have her nipples sucked on regularly. The notion of spending some minutes every day to stretch her nipples for Bill was hot. Images of the resulting much larger sexy nipples further aroused her as she envisioned Bill's lustful reaction to them.

The number of suction devices offered for sale on various sites was overwhelming. She spent some time reviewing the various products but then decided to seek the advice of her OB-GYN. She hoped to learn if suction worked and if it was safe. Sue guessed these weren't subjects taught in medical school but since her doctor was a woman she hoped she might get some helpful answers.

After waiting over a week for an appointment Sue nervously waited in the doctor's office. She felt like a pervert and hoped she'd actually be able to ask the questions in her mind. Once she was called in to the exam room and assured the doctor she was feeling fine Sue stumbled through an explanation of her desire to have larger nipples and her questions about nipple suction. Her doctor smiled which elevated Sue's embarrassment to a whole new level. She could feel herself blush and wished she hadn't made the appointment.

Finally, the doctor said, "I can't give you a medical opinion about whether repeated suction enlarges nipples. I can say I've read anecdotal stories that suggest it works but I doubt there's ever been any controlled study of the subject.

"On the safety issue I'd urge moderation. For example I had a patient last month with a painfully infected nipple. In my mind this was due to her having been sucked on too strongly which broke the skin and thus allowed an infection. I assume her husband got too rough and she was too embarrassed to tell me. She said she thought her cat had scratched her- not a very likely event."

"Oh my," replied Sue - pleased to have the attention on another patient but cringing at the thought of a painful infection in such a sensitive spot.

The doctor continued, "In the anecdotal stories I've read that repeated suction can stretch the tissues at the base of the nipple which then allows the nipple to enlarge more when it's cold or aroused. That's not making anything bigger; it would simply allow expansion more easily.

"I can tell you that suction is sometimes used to enable women with inverted nipples to breast feed. Some of my patients have been successful; others have not. I'm not aware of any scientific studies on any of this. You shouldn't think of suction as exercise; you're not going to make any muscles or other tissue stronger or more erect. From what I've read suction tends to loosen or breakdown the connective tissue so the nipple can expand more easily. If that's so there might be a risk that too much suction would leave nipples that were long and droopy. Again, there are no medical journal reports or studies. My professional answer to your question is, 'I don't know.' If you pump your nipples use moderation.

"Obviously, your breasts are large and well- shaped. I assume you're only concerned about your nipples which also seem fine to me. Many women have smaller nipples or even inverted ones. I guess I should mention there are lots of 'breast enhancement' pills, creams, lotions and the like on the market. None of those products have any scientific studies to back up the claims."

Sue had a brief further discussion with the doctor about other alternatives. The doctor told her that while nipple surgery was possible it was usually performed for reconstructive purposes and in some cases to release inverted nipples. It wasn't really a cosmetic procedure since the outcomes were not uniformly good. In other words there was definitely a risk of the patient losing sensitivity and not being all that happy with the appearance of her 'enhanced' nipples. Sue left feeling only slightly better than when she'd made the appointment. She hadn't learned much beyond confirming what she already knew. There was no easy way to make one's nipples bigger.

Sue decided to do more research on nipple suction. She spent a half hour on line looking for any pseudo-scientific articles on the subject but found none. She then visited numerous websites offering suction products where she read their descriptions and claims. The testimonials and comments by customers also received her attention.

After more than an hour Sue shut down her computer and reflected on all that she'd read. It seemed that repeated or continuous suction on one's nipples would probably make them more prominent. Whether the results would be permanent or perhaps semi-permanent was less clear. There was no 'best' product or method to rely on. Sue decided she'd buy one or two of the products she'd found and try to assemble some data as she experimented. This would be a secret quest. While she was largely seeking bigger nipples for her husband's pleasure she didn't want him to know about her quest until she had some positive results.

Over the next month Sue experimented with two different suction devices on a daily basis. She found one product was more convenient and hence the small soft vinyl cups known as 'Supple Nipps' became her usual device. Every morning after Bill left for work Sue would apply some lip balm on and around each nipple to prepare for an air tight seal, pinch one of the cups to expel the air within, place the cup on her nipple and then slowly ease up on her pinch. The vinyl cup sought to return to its original shape which created suction on the nipple. The suction was gentle. Since the cups were almost transparent Sue could actually watch as each nipple gradually - over perhaps 10 minutes-expand to almost fill the cup. Initially she used the cups for 15 minutes a day but gradually increased the time to 30 minutes. After about two weeks she moved up to a larger size of the same product. Her nipples didn't fill these cups so she had hopes of further expansion over time and then graduating to an even larger size.

After about three weeks Sue could sense a difference in her nipples. They didn't stay erect all day but were larger for at least a half hour after her session with the cups. When she applied the cups each nipple expanded much faster than in the beginning. She assumed this would also mean that her nipples would feel bigger to her husband when his mouth was on them. More important to Sue, it meant that her repeated suction had made a physical difference. It stood to reason that more and longer suction would make even more of a difference.

Sue searched for a product that might be wearable under her clothing as she went about her normal life. This would let her increase her suction time to an hour a day or more. She found and bought some small suction devices offered to women with inverted nipples who hoped to breast feed. They were sold by Avent-a company that sold breast pumps and accessories for nursing mothers so Sue was confident these 'niplettes' were not a gimmick. They seemed compact enough to wear under a bra and the materials suggested they could be worn all day. Each cup had a thin tube attached to its side which extended about two inches and ended in a one way valve. The suction was created by a separate plastic syringe. Unfortunately Sue found their suction was weak. She had difficulty getting the cups to stay latched onto her nipples when she added her bra. The bra broke the vacuum seal and knocked them off almost every time- if not immediately then within a few minutes.

Sue decided to investigate and seek stronger suction cups. There didn't seem to be anything that could be worn under clothing; in fact, the stronger devices were much larger and more unwieldy than the cups she'd been using. In doing her research the most popular style was clear vinyl tubes. They came in different diameters and lengths. The smallest seemed to be about 2 or 3 inches long. The open end would close over the nipple and as the air in the tube was pumped out suction would be created. Each tube had a one-way air valve at the closed end. That end had a fitting that mated to a removable pump. The most intriguing aspect of the pump was a pressure gauge so that the user could monitor the strength of the suction. Sue felt this might be important for safety. She also found the notion of being able to slowly increase the pressure once a week or every day to be strangely arousing. On the negative side she'd have a big tube latched onto each nipple for the duration of her suction. She couldn't imagining walking around her house with these things on her nipples so she'd have to sit quietly- perhaps even sitting at a table on which to rest the tubes. That would make the time devoted to suction totally non-productive and boring. She was reluctant to buy the tubes but didn't see much of a choice.

Sue took several days to shop competitive products. Before settling on the size and price level of the pump and tubes Sue was thrilled when her husband sucked on her nipples in bed one night and apparently noticed they were bigger. Unaware of her efforts, Bill innocently said, "I don't understand it but your nipples seem to really pop up when I play with them. They seem bigger and from your body's reaction they must be more sensitive too. Is it a 'time of the month' thing or could you be pregnant or something?"

Sue smiled and said, "I'm not pregnant and no, it's not related to my cycle." She paused and then gave him the speech she'd had running through her mind for the past week. "I know how you obsess about my nipples so I decided to give you a gift. For the past several weeks I've been using suction cups on my nipples every day to make them bigger for you. Think of it as an early birthday gift. I'm glad you noticed the change. I've been expecting you to notice for the past week or so; that's when I thought they'd started to become noticeably longer. Do you like them?"

Bill smiled broadly and said, "I love them. They're very sexy and the thought that you've gone to the effort to make them bigger for me is a real turn on." With that said Bill's hands and mouth attacked Sue's breasts. She was overwhelmed by his lust and could feel her own arousal spike as her lover exhibited how much he liked her gift.

He grasped each breast- effectively pushing the nipple forward and holding it still so that his mouth could devour it. His lips, tongue and teeth ravished first one nipple and then the other. Bill was hugely excited and growled, "You've always had great tits and I've always loved them but you've made everything much sexier. I can't get over that you've been suctioning them every day."

Sue beamed at his praise and enjoyed looking down to see her enlarged left nipple glistening with his saliva, It looked angry and red but she loved the ache that his mouth had left with his rough treatment. As she watched his mouth returned to enjoy her big left nipple again.

"I'm glad you like them. I'm not done yet but I need to find stronger suction."

With her left nipple buried and out of sight she glanced over to see that her right side was also damp with saliva and looking like it had been mugged. Sue wondered how much bigger she could make them over time. There was a concern that they'd droop if she stretched them too much. She wondered how much pressure was the right amount and how she'd know when to stop. Sue's thoughts were interrupted by her lover's movement.

After a few seconds on her left tit Bill pulled his mouth away and grunted, "Great," as he then moved to envelope her right nipple in his hungry mouth. Sue closed her eyes and enjoyed his attack. She realized her hands were gripping the sheets with passion and an orgasm was getting close. She'd never had an orgasm from breast play before and smiled at the thought that big nipples could pay regular dividends.

Sue's body convulsed and she exclaimed a short "Yes!" In a few seconds her hands came to Bill's head and she was pushing him away saying, "No more, please. If you make me too sore I won't be able to pump. Give me a few seconds and then fuck me."

Bill was only too happy to cooperate. He lay next to her with his eyes locked onto her abused nipple just a few inches away. After 10 or 15 seconds he detected Sue's movement. She was rolling onto her back. Bill's cock throbbed- knowing he was about to bury himself in her wet pussy. Moving away slightly before mounting her Bill admired his wife's overall body. While she looked great his guy's brain thought about her continuing to pump her nipples- making them grow much larger. He visualized her with obscenely big nipples that begged for his mouth.

Getting past his fantasy Bill watched as Sue spread her legs and gave him a lustful look. "I guess you liked my nipple surprise. Come fill up my pussy and then later we'll talk about my nipples."

Bill moved on top of her and thrust into her lustfully. "You're so sexy," he panted as he drove into her as deeply as he could. She grunted in response- thrilled that her effort with her nipples had turned him on so much. He withdrew and thrust again- almost violently. It was exactly the force they both needed. It was as if neither had enjoyed sex for months.

Sue taunted him saying, "Obviously, you like my new nipples. I want to make them even bigger for you. Maybe you can help."

Bill drilled into her again and again. They were both highly aroused and Sue basked in her husband's loss of control. She couldn't remember his being so powerful. To her surprise and delight he reached under her thighs and lifted her knees up to her ears with barely a pause in his penetration. In her new position his cock thrust even deeper- bringing her to climax after just a few deep strokes. Her orgasm triggered his as the movement of her hips and contraction of her pussy seemed to suck the semen from him. He pushed into her as far as possible and held that position as several weak spurts followed his initial burst.

After 15 or 20 seconds Bill gathered what little strength he could muster and lifted himself off of Sue- helping her lower her legs as he pulled back and knelt between her calves. He moved awkwardly around her right foot and flopped onto the bed saying, "You've just drained me dry. Wow! Hearing about your nipple exercise regime and enjoying the results was fantastic."

Tdisk
Tdisk
684 Followers
12