Sue's Nipple Quest Ch. 02

Story Info
It's all about her not her husband.
5.1k words
4.38
37.7k
18
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tdisk
Tdisk
680 Followers

Recap: Sue, age 30, has great tits but isn't satisfied with her nipples. She knows her husband, Bill, would love her to have larger more dramatic nipples and decides to try to make hers bigger. She secretly applies gentle suction for about 20 minutes every day for several weeks with some results. Bill notices the change and enjoys her lustfully. Sue loves his reaction and decides to seek stronger suction devices.

Having decided she needed stronger suction to get the bigger nipples she wanted Sue placed an online order and paid extra for expedited delivery. She decided to continue to use the little suction cups each day until her order arrived to maintain the enlargement they'd produced.

Bill told Sue he appreciated her past secret nipple suction efforts but she shouldn't do more. "I love your breasts and nipples," he said. "Don't risk injury by using stronger suction." Sue kissed him and said she'd be careful but wasn't going to stop.

"I at least want to try the next level of suction. I've ordered a set of tubes and a pump and can't wait to try it. Until then I'm going to use the little cups. They're no threat."

She invited Bill to participate in her next suction session and quickly explained how the cups were applied. He coated the ends with lip balm to enhance the seal and pinched them over each nipple as she instructed. He loved watching her nipples gradually expand into the small cups. Seeing them stretched in the transparent cups made him want to use his mouth to suck on them. He had trouble keeping his hands and mouth away from her. After repeatedly swatting him away and chastising him for interrupting her regime Sue decreed he had to leave the room.

After about a week Sue received the package she'd anxiously awaited. It was a cardboard cube of about 15 inches which Sue assumed must represent overly generous packing. On opening the box and digging through the foam peanuts she found several separate packages. She cautiously unwrapped the 3 inch long clear Lucite tubes from their respective packs- intimidated by their mass and weight. They were hard- like glass but unbreakable. It was hard to believe she was planning on attaching one of these to each of her delicate nipples; they'd protrude 3 inches from her breast like big sticks. Because of their weight Sue thought they'd probably cause her breast flesh to flex- leaving the tubes to dangle. She'd feel like a cow being milked.

Placing the tubes down on the table she removed the plastic pistol-shaped pump and separate flexible tubing from its bubble wrap. She shivered a little as the pump's weight and one inch pressure gauge suggested the suction produced would be hugely greater than that of the little cups she'd been using. The cups were toys. The Lucite tubes and pump combo were truly for a pervert that wanted to torture or seriously modify her nipples.

Sue examined the tubes while they lay on the table. Their inside diameter was about 1/2 an inch- just what she'd ordered to fit loosely around over her nipple. She felt space was needed if she wanted her nipples to get fatter. The tubes were much more substantial than she'd expected. The thickness of the tube wall looked strong- it would definitely withstand any negative pressure created by the suction pump.

The length was about 3 inches- the shortest she had been able to find. Obviously the length wasn't needed for the nipple. She surmised a certain minimum volume of air was needed for the vacuum tube to maintain a stable pressure. She had no scientific source for this but it was the only apparent reason that all of the tubes were 3 to 5 inches long.

At the closed end there was a fitting that would mate to a fitting on the six inch flex tubing which would in turn connect to the pump. The tube's fitting had a metal spring-loaded slider extending to the side which would detach the tube once the vacuum had been created- leaving the one-way valve closed to hold the suction at the desired strength. On the other side was a small button that could be pressed to open the valve allowing air into the tube- breaking the vacuum so the tube could be removed.

Sue picked up the pump and attached the tubing. She then attached one of the Lucite tubes. The whole assembly was about 15 inches long and very unwieldy as the tubing flexed and the tube swung wildly about. Sue grabbed at the tube and held it. She moved it up toward her breast and tried to get a feel of how she could position her hands to carry out the intended nipple suction. While she was fully clothed she could mimic the needed positioning and visualize the placement of the tube. Immediately she realized she's need a third hand. One hand would be needed to seal the tube's end on her nipple and hold it there until the suction was at full strength. A second hand could hold the pump and possibly squeeze its pistol-like handle but how would she then detach the tube from the tubing. With experience she guessed two hands might be able to handle the process but for the foreseeable future she'd need Bill's help.

Sue had to give Bill a second chance. He'd have to be her daily helper.

Even though he'd told her not to pump her nipples any more Sue knew he'd love to help with such an intimate and kinky task. Bill's cock would be rock hard at the thought. If she was a pervert he was the king of pervs. Once he was involved he'd want to try super suction or combining the pumping with bondage or something else. He'd need to be reined in to just do his assigned job. She'd have to establish rules to keep him from interfering with the success of the suction. He couldn't fondle her tits or try to have sex with her when she was carrying out her daily suction program. In fact, she decided to declare her nipples off limits for the whole 3 week suction program. He'd get even more turned on by being denied sexual access to her.

When Sue explained the help she needed and the conditions attached Bill's reaction was exactly as she'd expected. With a large smile and bulge in his pants he agreed to respect her rules. He again told her she shouldn't do any suction but quickly softened his position saying that he'd be pleased to help. Sue said he needed to view each session as a clinical procedure- not a sexual one. She also said that each of them would need to realize that the effort would require weeks to produce results if any were to be achieved.

She would need to check her nipples regularly to watch for inflammation or other problems but Bill should try to perform his functions without looking. She teased him with the prospect of enjoying the big reveal after 2 or 3 weeks. With that in mind she urged him to agree that for 2 to 3 weeks-even at times they were intimate she'd keep her breasts covered and he'd cooperate in leaving them hidden and her nipples untouched. He argued but she prevailed-convincing him that the cumulative change might seem more significant if unveiled at one time. Conversely, she suggested exposure to the tiny daily changes might well lessen his pleasure at the final result. He reluctantly agreed that she was probably right.

Under Sue's direction the couple experimented with the new pump and tubes. Sue insisted on controlling the pump so that she could watch the gauge and determine the strength of suction she felt was strong but safe. This left Bill with the task of holding the tube in place over a nipple until the suction was strong enough to do it without his help. The difficulty of this was increased by Sue's insistence that Bill avert his eyes and try to follow his sense of touch and her verbal directions. When he seemed to have the placement right a short squeeze on the pump caused Sue to gasp as her nipple was sucked into the tube. Additional gentle squeezes increased the pressure. After Sue had reached her desired level of vacuum Bill was charged with detaching the tube from the tubing without breaking the vacuum seal. After several run-throughs the couple seemed to have the process down pat. They then set their daily schedule for pumping over the next three weeks.

They agreed that they'd set the alarm clock for 6:00 AM each day. Bill would help with the tubes at 6:15 and then leave Sue at her vanity table for 15 minutes. The coffee maker was set to self-start at 6:10 so that Bill could bring Sue a cup early in her session. He was also responsible to confirm she had her I-Pad within reach when the suction session was to begin.

Beginning with the next morning the couple followed the same routine every day. The only variables were a later start time for the weekends and Sue's gradual increase in the suction she applied every few days. At Sue's insistence Bill used his sense of touch to put the tube in place and did his best to ignore Sue's nipples. He was denied anything other than the clinical touching needed to position the tubes.

Sue checked her nipples before and after each session and again in the evening before bed. She kept her observations to herself but was pleased that she saw positive results after the first week. The difference in her nipples was dramatic for the first thirty minutes after the session. While her new look was less pronounced late in the day her nipples were definitely more prominent. She became fearful of injury and so decided to hold the vacuum strength at the same level for all or most of the remaining sessions.

As they were about to attach the tubes on the first day of the second week Bill said, "Sue, I really think you've done enough. Your breasts and nipples were great before you started on this campaign and I think you're going too far with your wanting bigger nipples."

Sue replied, "When I started several weeks ago with the little suction cups I thought I was doing it for you. My bigger nipples was to be a present for you. At some point though I realized it wasn't about you. I was very jealous of Mary's big nipples and wanted mine to be bigger."

"Well, she was pregnant and then nursing," Bill said. "You can't try to compete with the hormonal changes her body has gone through. You don't need me to tell you that."

"I know. I'm not competing. I just want mine bigger. Now please stop complaining and help me get the tube in place." Bill did as he was told.

After two and a half weeks Sue's nipples were definitely more prominent. Her doctor had been right in saying the nipples wouldn't actually be bigger. At rest they protruded in a somewhat lazy bulge. When aroused they plumped up nicely- at least a half inch in length and somewhat fatter than before. As the doctor had suggested Sue believed the connective tissue that would naturally return the nipples to semi-flat was being broken down or permanently stretched by the suction which left the flesh protruding. It wasn't growth or muscle development but more of the nipple was exposed from where it had presumably been recessed in her breast. She pumped for two days more but was increasingly nervous about going too far toward floppy. She'd accomplished a lot. She shouldn't press her luck.

Sue decided she'd reached a good stopping point in a risk vs reward sense. She didn't want her nipples to hang and the pumping risked that. They were never going to be 'perky' but she was sure they'd still appeal to Bill. She told Bill she was ending the daily program. He smiled broadly and replied, "Good, I've been worried and didn't know how to stop you. Please show me. Take off your bra and let me see."

She smiled but refused saying, "I think my effort over the past several weeks deserves a little better presentation than that. I'm going to buy some new lingerie and a new dress today. Make a 7 o'clock dinner reservation for us at a nice restaurant and maybe you'll get lucky after."

Bill frowned but agreed. He mentioned a restaurant they hadn't visited in about a year and Sue said it would be great. He suggested she buy a sheer bra rather than a padded push up style. She assured him she was perfectly capable of selecting her own bra. She then added, "Remember what the doctor said. My nipples are more prominent but they didn't actually grow or get bigger. I'm pleased with the result but don't spend the day building up to unrealistic expectations."

Bill said he'd try to keep his imagination under control. They went off to their respective jobs. The day dragged for each of them with the upcoming evening never far from their thoughts. Bill was looking forward to Sue's enhanced nipples but was slightly apprehensive that he might be disappointed. He'd tried to talk Sue out of her obsession several times and knew how much she'd put into her quest for big nipples. He hoped they were what she wanted and would try to be supportive- whether they were to his liking or not.

Sue was extremely nervous all day. She had hoped the repeated suction would make her nipples spectacular; in fact, she'd say they were 'prominent' or much more visible at rest. Under suction they became dramatically longer. She'd made such a big thing out of her suction project Bill might be let down by the actual results. They weren't the big hard nubs she'd hoped for. At rest they could best be described as were big and soft. To Sue the biggest difference came with arousal when they expanded much more than in the past. Bill would love how large they got in his mouth.

While she was stopping the daily suction Sue wondered if a Botox injection or something similar would make her nipples truly hard- sticking out like gumdrops. Those were what she'd wanted. She then realized Botox was a de-sensitizer. Deadening her nipples was the last thing she'd want to do. She'd need to do more research and search for a plastic surgeon- perhaps there was some other product or minor surgery that would give her the killer nipples she craved.

Sue went shopping at lunch buying a sheer bra- not because Bill had suggested it but because it was the obvious choice. She smiled as she bought several identical bras reflecting her decision that from now on she'd always want to showcase her new nipples. Padded push up bras were great for cleavage but wouldn't showcase her new assets.

Sue made sure to leave work early so she'd have time to primp before getting ready for their dinner date. While her nipples were the stars of the evening she wanted her overall appearance to be as sexy as possible.

Bill arrived home and had to wait for a few minutes as Sue finished dressing. He was thrilled when he saw Sue and complimented her on her hair and dress. The dress was silk or another thin fabric that clung nicely to her curves. Taking in the overall image of his wife as she walked toward him Bill noted her short skirt and the great looking legs they revealed. He told her how great she looked and they kissed briefly.

As the kiss ended and their bodies separated Bill silently noted the nipple bumps showing in the dress and was thrilled at what they represented. He'd always loved Sue's breasts and never complained about her nipples. Inwardly though he'd sometimes day dreamed about her nipples being bigger- hugely bigger in most of his fantasies.

In the minute it took to collect car keys and switch off lights before leaving the house Bill's eyes repeatedly returned to glance at Sue's chest. After trying to be subtle he decided that candor was the better approach saying, "Even if your nipples aren't huge the visible bumps in your dress are enough to make the effort worthwhile. I can't help staring at your nipples. My cock has gotten noticeably stiff. Thank you for doing the suction thing for me. You shouldn't have but obviously I appreciate the results. I'm looking forward to appreciating them much more when I get you naked."

"You're welcome. They're not spectacular but they're definitely more prominent. Don't expect nipple 'show' all of the time; this is a thin bra and a thin dress that I'm wearing as a special tease for you. There will lots of times I'd be too embarrassed to let them show like this. I'll be wearing sheer bras most of the time but for work I might need to insert small pads to cover up my new assets."

They went to dinner. The restaurant was an upscale steakhouse but it featured more upholstery, draperies and subdued lighting than many such restaurants which made it a great place for a romantic date. They were seated opposite each other which delighted Bill since it made it easy to drop his eyes to Sue's nipples throughout dinner. Sue was well aware of where his eyes were focused and was enjoying the attention. When she was sure no one else could see her Sue played along by lightly pinching her nipples from time to time to make them show better. Bill loved her sexy new look and told her so several times.

As they were finishing their main course Sue surprised Bill by saying, "Even though I think I'm finished with my suction efforts I haven't been able to forget your idea of using Sally's expertise with movie special effects to create suction devices that could be worn."

Bill stared at her and could feel his cock hardening. He'd previously suggested his sister as a special resource in Sue's quest for better nipple suction. His sister worked at a movie studio creating special effects on actors such as scars and monster-like faces. Bill had suggested that Sally could probably custom design latex breast devices that would allow Sue to pump her nipples and then go about her daily business while under suction. Sue had rejected the idea due to the embarrassment of explaining her desires to her sister in law. Sue had said it would be impossible to have a normal family relationship after Sally had handled her breasts and nipples during the needed measurement and fittings. Now Sue was apparently re-thinking that. As a typical guy Bill loved the thought of the two women dealing intimately with Sue's tits.

Sue smiled and continued, "It was your idea. I was just thinking that having Sally touch me would be 'interesting'. She's very pretty and well, I could live with the embarrassment." Sue brought her hands up suggestively near her nipples and said, "I think you were right that she could mold some cups over my breasts. She'd need to create a shaped cup over the nipple and run a suction tube down or to the side where the one-way air valve would be." Sue traced her index finger along the proposed path as Bill watched intently. His cock hardened as he visualized the two women custom designing the suction pads. "You said we might be able to develop a product and sell the patent so it wouldn't really be incestuous; it would be business."

Bill's cock throbbed as he imagined Sally fondling his wife's breasts. Sue then added, "I was even wondering if Sally might like bigger nipples. She could make custom suction cups for her own nipples when she made mine. Over the next few weeks we could each use them and we'd have a new bound- something new in common we could whisper about at family gatherings."

Bill stared at her- not sure if she was serious. His cock hoped she was but his rational mind suspected she was just toying with him. After a long pause Sue laughed softly and said, "I'm not seriously planning on doing it. I just thought I'd give you something sexy to think about." She hesitated and then added, "But who knows, maybe I'll do it. I haven't ruled it out." Bill grinned at his wife's tease. He told her he still thought using Sally's talents was a good idea.

When they had returned to the privacy of their home Bill grabbed Sue and kissed her passionately. "You've been teasing me all night," he said. "Let me see them." Saying that Bill's fingers found the zipper on the back of Sue's dress and promptly lowered it. He removed the dress and stared at her nipples through the thin fabric of her bra. "Very nice," he said. His hands caressed her breasts through the bra. Her nipples rubbed against his palms- a touch that excited both partners.

Bill had already decided on the best position in which to enjoy his wife's new nubs. He gently guided her to stand in front of the couch while he sat down. He then made it clear that she should straddle his legs and kneel on the couch. As planned the position placed her chest right before his face.

Tdisk
Tdisk
680 Followers
12