Sue's Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor had been working on Beth for a while, and she finally came, squirting all over Taylor, who backed up and withdrew from Sues' mouth.

"What the fuck bitch?" Taylor yelled as the cum shower surprised him.

"Sorry" Beth apologized, "Can't help it. That's the way I am!"

Taylor dried himself with the sheet, as Beth exited the bed for the bathroom. He then resumed his position over Sues' mouth, feeding his cock to her, which she readily accepted.

Sue could now see whom she was jacking. It was the geeky equipment manager. At first she was repulsed by his presence, but then she figured, what the heck, its only a dick. It was a pretty nice dick after all anyway. Meaty and long. She continued, trying her best to please all three men at the same time.

Just then two more players entered the room. Devon was one of them, and Mike, the pretty captain was the other one. Sue perked up when she heard his voice.

"Well well, what have we here?" Mike inquired as he tried to figure out who the slut on the bed with the nice tits was. "Oh, I think its Sue! How do you do?" he asked. He was pretty drunk.

"I heard about her from Devon" he told everyone in the room. "Heard she had a nice body and a great set of tits," he continued. "Nice fuck too" he added. "Well, Devon" he continued, "You were right. Nice tits!" he said as he admired the perfect set in front of him.

"Only problem is, she ain't airtight yet. What say we fix that problem" boys!

"Ok, yeah," came the responses from the guys.

'Airtight' thought Sue. 'What's that?' She wondered.

Just then Vinny withdrew and said, "I'm staying in the same hole for now" and jumped in the middle of the bed and turned to lie on his back. He grabbed Sue, pulled her on top of him, and reentered her still wet snatch.

"Me too" stated Taylor, as he scooted over and stuffed his still hard meat into Sues' mouth. The three continued their lovemaking. The geek scooted over on his knees and Sue resumed her jacking his cock as Mike and Devon looked at each other.

Mike spoke first, "I get the ass!" and everyone's place was spoken for. Devon moved around to Sues' left hand and Sue began to jack him too. Now she had Vinny's cock in her pussy, Taylor 'in her mouth, the geeks in one hand, and Devon's' in the other.

She then felt coolness on her butt, as Mike proceeded to lube her ass hole for the fifth and final piece of meat. She didn't know if she was ready for this, but it was way too late to back out now. You asked for it, you got it Toyota!

Mike had the biggest cock of the crowd, and as he began to enter Sues almost virgin hole, she felt its heat, and its girth. It stretched her wide, as Mike wasted no time sliding it all the way home. He at least had used plenty of lube, so it went in fairly easy, it was just big!

Now she was fully loaded, and the fucking frenzy began. Vinny was the first to come, he stayed in Sues' cunt and shot his Italian sperm into Sue. Then Taylor came in her mouth, she managed to swallow all of it, and then the geek shoved his long pole in her mouth and she continued giving him pleasure. Devon took Vinny's place inside Sue, and the two players and equipment manager pounded into Sue until Devon and the geek came at the same time, leaving only Mike to pound into Sue from behind.

When Devon and the geek withdrew, Mike pulled out and pulling Sues face to his crotch, told her to "Suck on this chili dog" and forced his thick hot ass covered meat into Sues' mouth. Sue obliged, as she loved the attention she was getting.

She blew Mike as best as she could, while the others watched. Sue didn't know what was coming. Mike began to moan as his climax neared. She noticed all the others watching and grinning.

'What's up?' she thought, trying to concentrate on giving the best blowjob she could to the team captain.

Mike then yelled "I'm cummmmmmmmmmiinng" and exploded his load into Sues' mouth. It was a geyser, nothing like Sue had ever seen or imagined. He just kept coming, and coming and coming. The other players knew Mike was like this and had stayed around to watch the show.

Sue at first tried to swallow, trying to be the good little squad girl who swallows, but this was ridiculous. She pulled her head back, and grabbed Mikes' cock and jerked. Her face was immediately covered in his cum, and it began to pour down onto her breasts. Jet after jet of his baby batter coated her breasts, and then it ran down to her stomach, her mound, and her thighs. It looked like 10 guys had come on her. Her hair was splattered with it, it was everywhere.

Finally, he was drained, and the milk bath stopped.

"Wow" was all Sue could say from her cum covered face. The audience cheered.

Sue caught her breath, and made her way to the bathroom. Beth was still there, waiting.

"I knew he was going to do that" she told Sue as she entered. "I was going to warn ya, but I guess its all part of being on the squad. We've all been through it," she explained.

"Oh, that's ok," Sue managed. "It wasn't that bad, its kind of messy, but it feels so good! I love to make them come," she said with a smile on her face.

The two cleaned up, dressed, and returned to the party outside the bedroom, as other girls and players entered the room. Seeing the messy sheets, someone exclaimed "Mike, you son of a bitch! Get some clean sheets in here for crying out loud!"

Sue was smiling the rest of the night; she got what she came for, and had a story of her own to tell sometime. At last the craving deep within her was satiated. At least for the time being anyway.

12