Sue's Seduction Ch. 02

Story Info
Finding the sweet slut within.
1.5k words
4.43
45.4k
2

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers

Another lazy day around the cottage, Sue a little more animated and would hold my hand or run her fingers through my hair. She was in a swimsuit most of the day so there was no issue about her bra, but in the evening we decided to go back to the bar. Sue did not wear a bra, but wore a loose white button up shirt and it was only me that noticed her nipples moving under the material. I told her I had noticed and thanked her, telling he how hot she looked.

After dinner and dancing the bar had organized a poker tournament. We all played for a while and the other couple with us lost out quite early and said goodnight, but Sue and I were quite lucky. We were playing across from each other and were the two winners from our table, ready to meet the last two from the other table. We had played them before and Sue came to me asking if I had noticed any "tells" on either. I took her to a corner and asked her if she really wanted to win this thing. She smiled and nodded enthusiastically.

"When we played them last time I noticed their eyes went to your cleavage each time you leaned forward. They were both trying to look down your blouse."

"They couldn't see anything could they?" she asked in a nervous voice and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't think so but if you did this," as I undid one, then another of her buttons," maybe now they could and it would certainly distract their play."

She shook her head no and did up one but I put my fingers on top of hers and stopped her from doing up the other.

"At least try one to start." I asked her, "Having them distracted is as good as a tell."

She looked at me for a moment and lowered her hand. We went and played and the extra button helped a great deal, Sue noticed them peaking down her blouse on numerous occasions and their playing was terrible. Sue was the big winner and she was very excited as we walked home. We entered our room and Sue caught her profile in the mirror and walked over, bending to see how much of her breasts were visible.

"They might have seen my nipples." she said quietly, and I slid in behind her.

"With this button undone they would have for sure." I whispered into her hair as I undid the next button.

She bent forward to see for herself as I whispered.

"They are so very sexy I hope they did see them."

I turned her towards me and let my fingers run down the opening in her blouse.

"You look very hot like that baby, I like to show you off." and kissed her deeply, undoing the rest of the buttons quickly.

In moments I had her naked and stood in front of her taking off mine. I lay beside her kissing her neck and breasts as my fingers teased her clit. I kneeled between her thighs with her legs up on my shoulders and slid into her wetness, fucking her harder tonight, moving her legs from one shoulder to the other, watching her head shake back and forth in pleasure.

Sue moved in with me a few days later, bringing all of her stuff form her hometown a few hundred miles away. Once she was settled her sexual awakening continued. She never wore a bra anymore, and was more comfortable letting others enjoy the view of her thick nipples. We bought her more attractive clothing, showing off her body more. She loved for me to eat her out, but it took a long time to get her to suck my cock, and to swallow, or to taste herself, but eventually she started to enjoy both. She really enjoyed watching my cock slide in and out of her, so much so her favourite position was on top and riding me. Anal sex took the longest, but now she will even request an ass fucking. We were trimming her pubic hair as her swimsuits and panties got smaller, but it was all a long slow process until we visited her old home town.

We were invited to stay at a girlfriend of hers and got down early on a Saturday and spent the afternoon at the pool in her complex. It was deserted, just the three of us, until Ken showed up. He was Sue's old boyfriend and had heard she was in town and just invited himself over to see her. Sue pretended to play it cool with him but it was very obvious she was excited for him to see the new her. She had not brought her sexiest swimsuit but it was small enough to hold his eyes where ever she went, and she made sure he had plenty to see. She was obviously showing off for him. While lounging around we decided we should all go out for dinner and then to a caberet, and Sue was all for it. I asked her about it while we showered before dinner, and at first she was defensive, but then admitted she was enjoying teasing him and making him excited after he had dumped her. She asked if it made me mad and I guided her hand to my hard cock, telling her that it excited me to watch her flirt with him. She giggled a little and told me she wanted to leave him hard like that tonight.

"Pick out something special to wear tonight." I pleaded with her, "Send him home to jerk off thinking about your sexy little body."

She picked out a pair of sexy thong panties and pulled the strings up above the top of her low cut jeans, and a thin white cut off t-shirt on top. Ken's eyes popped out of his head when he saw her, and his lustful looks kept pushing her to tease him more and more. She danced a lot with him and I could see the bulge in his pants as he came off the dance floor.

It was very hot still and we ended up in her girlfriends basement to finish off the evening. Before Ken left Sue changed into a tiny baby doll nighty turning up the temperature considerably. Once it was just the three of us left Sue was still very randy, and because of the heat we all decided to sleep in the basement. I guided Sues hand to my hard cock, asking if she thought she had made Ken's as hard.

"Oh Yeah" she said as she removed my shorts so she could stroke me, "I wish he hadn't left so quickly."

I pulled her nighty off as I caressed her and agreed, he may have caught a glimpse of her naked in bed. She liked the thought of that, then mentioned her girlfriend was probably not asleep yet.

" Want to let her watch?" I asked, "She might tell Ken what she saw."

Sue grinned and threw back the covers and started to suck on my cock. I gave her a couple of minutes then got her to climb on top of me facing towards my feet, and her girlfriend.

"Pretend Ken is watching." is all I whispered and she went wild on me, grinding hard against my groin then humping the length of my cock in long strokes, fucking me hard, moaning louder than normal.

The next morning as we started driving home I let my fingers slip under her blouse to tease her nipples.

"Ken certainly got you all worked up yesterday." was how I started, and she just turned and purred, pressing her breasts into my hand.

"We should plan a visit with just him and see what happens." I offered.

She looked at me and asked with a coy smile on her face.

"You would like to invite Ken up to stay with us?"

I nodded.

"Yeah it was hot watching you tease him, and he left before you were finished with him."

"It might have got a lot hotter." she informed me, and I smiled, moving my fingers up under her skirt.

. "Like this kinda hot?" I asked as I rubbed her panty covered crotch and she spread her legs even more.

"Even hotter," she replied, "At first last night I was fantasizing he was watching us in bed, but then it changed until he was fucking me, not you."

"That's hot" I agreed, my fingers busy under her skirt, "Did he fuck you nice when you guys were going out?"

"We only fooled around, never got that far." she pouted, then giggled, "He has a big cock."

"And you were dreaming of fucking on his big cock last night." I countered, my fingers busy under her skirt as she nodded.

I smiled, looking over at her hot sexy body moving and moaning as she got off on my words and my fingers.

"Maybe we can work on making your dream come true."

I took a deep breath and continued, watching her reaction as I slid a finger inside her.

"If his cock is too big it may not fit in your tight little pussy baby, or slip in your really tight ass."

Sue pushed her hips onto my finger, grinding on it.

"I would make him fit in my pussy, but he might not fit in my bum." she sighed.

baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers