Sue's Sex Diary Ch. 02

Story Info
Sue gets more confidence.
1.5k words
3.95
32.2k
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suetops
Suetops
15 Followers

Tom

As things progressed, Sue entertained a guy – Tom at our house. He'd been fucking Sue for around 12 months – not regularly, from our visit to the 'Crossed Guns'. They had obviously got fed up of the same routine of us driving over, downing 2/3 pints before well fucked Sue returned to the pub. Besides the dark winter nights aren't the same as the sultry summer. It was Sue who suggested it. As I said we don't want to risk our reputation etc. So I had no problems with the idea providing Sue was happy, and she felt we could trust Tom. No problem there! Having been divorced, he'd got himself another woman. So it was easier for him to fuck at our place than his!!! Something like that anyway.

This was the first time I saw Sue fucking another guy. I didn't say get 'fucked' by a guy, because it was Sue who was doing the fucking, taking the lead. I was initially taken aback at her attitude, but god I came in my pants! Whilst of course up until then Sue would tell me in great detail what she got up her. Imagination still plays it's part. But this was different, this was for real.

I'd always been involved in preparing Sue for her dates. As she bathed, preened herself and dressed. Taking in great delight in teasing me, asking me to check her cunt with my tongue to see if it was clean and juicy – need she ask. Trimming her pubes. "What clothes should I wear"? meaning do I wear knickers, bra, stockings etc. Tom's visit of course was different, we weren't going out. Besides "we won't waste time chatting to you" she said. I knew what she meant. Sue had found an 'old' transparent black blouse, something I bought her years ago and she never wore, under which she had a ¼ cup underwired and padded bra which offered her creamy tits for inspection, almost overflowing out of the blouse. A short skirt, not quite a mini skirt just covered the tops of her self support stockings. Sue looked a right tart. But bloody gorgeous, especially for someone in their mid thirties.

Tom arrived, initially embarrassed as I answered the door. We'd met a few times before, but this time on my territory. I got him a beer before Sue made her entrance, again Tom was embarrassed, not knowing where to look. But Sue joined him as planned on the sofa resting her hand on his thigh. Again as planned, although originally broached by me, Sue 'led' the conversation. This avoided any embarrassing silent pauses. She joked about me wanting to see a real man fucking her – or words to that effect. It wasn't long before she'd got her hand on Tom's hardening cock, whilst she'd spread her legs wider, allowing the skirt to ride up so I could see his hand inside her wispy g string. They started kissing, my cue to get another beer, at least make myself scarce whilst they 'warmed up'. I couldn't resist having a peep through through the gap in the door. I thought I'd come without the use of my hands! I decided to get a beer. Spending time, or rather trying to calm down. I wanted to rush straight back into the lounge. But we'd discussed playing it cool. Sue didn't know how she'd react to me being there – me neither! And what about Tom? Would he perform with me there?

My concentration was broken in hearing Sue not so much shouting but saying "that's it fuck it up me" Again as discussed this was a sort of 'cue' for me to return. What a sight! Sue being fucked doggie style on the carpet, her unfettered droopy tits flopping in time to Tom's thrusts, trousers, skirt and g string scattered beside them. Sue looked in my direction as I came through the door, a huge grin on her face. Mine too. Whether my arrival had an effect I'm not sure, but Tom announced he wasn't far away. Sue dismounted and lay on her back. Tom knew exactly what he had to do. Finishing her off with his tongue. At this point, I saw for the first time another hard cock in the flesh, it was about the same length as mine but much fatter. Sue had said she felt 'stretched'. I could see what she meant.

I shan't bore you with Sue's orgasm. After which she got Tom on his back and gave his ass, balls a good licking – just enough not to come! She obviously had practice. Allowing Tom access to her erect nipples and squirming on his finger tickling her anus. She spent time looking into our eyes and chatting. She was in complete control – mesmerising BOTH of us. "Look darling at these big heavy balls, imagine how much spunk he's going to unload up my willing cunny" Oh god no, stop. How did I not come there and then?

She was starting to feel fruity again sitting or straddling Tom's face – oh I know it so well! Rotating her hips, looking straight at me tweaking her hard nipples. Tom's cock rigid, red and angry. "Go on, get him out, you know you want too" We both knew what she meant and I didn't need telling twice. I stripped off. I should have been self conscious, but Tom's face was hidden and busy. Sue was giving a commentary of how good his tongue was and "ooh put there, that's right"

I couldn't wait, it was all too much, coming, out of control. Shooting 'miles' onto the carpet. It was nice to learn later that it was this that triggered Sue's second orgasm. Although at the time she derided me "as a pathetic wimp not able to control himself" Apparently I'm not the only who cannot 'repeat'. Tom also is afflicted,although he comes by the gallon. The foreplay I was witnessing was to ensure Sue got entertained before Tom 'creamed'. We stopped for another beer, my now wobbly willy not unnoticed by Sue who took great pleasure in pointing it out to Tom, plus my spunk on the carpet.

Tom sat on the sofa, casually drinking his beer as Sue knelt in front of him on the carpet fondling and licking his balls and cock. She kept stopping for obvious reasons. Tom said I was a lucky guy to have such a sexy wife, to which I remarked that I wasn't half as lucky as him, at least he got to screw her! He smiled. Sue heard this and asked if I wanted to have a taste – initially I was horrified, thinking she meant Tom's cock. But I needn't have worried, she wanted my tongue up her.

Most of my tonguing is usually spent kneeling or face down between Sue's well spread and usually spunk filled cunt as she lies on her back. On this occasion she wanted me to lie on my back in a '69' position, as she played with my twitching cock and ground her juicy cunt into my face, I heard say something to Tom, resulting in Tom kneeling behind Sue and inserting his cock not 3" from my eyes – What a sight! Unlike the porno movies etc, I tried to get my tongue on her clit, but her/their movements were too violent. I moved down a little and played with her tits and nipples. Was this 'hot' or what? Sue was right about the amount of spunk, he seemed to pump it into her for ages. What a fresh delivery, as Sue then plastered her cunt onto my open mouth, I thought I was going to suffocate as she still gyrated.

They both laughed at me as Sue got off me having 'come'. My nose was full of spunk and love juice. My face wet with sweat and sex juices. I went to get a towel and dry off, only to find Tom licking her out. Sue remarked that Tom wanted to make sure I hadn't missed any! I'd never seen her so randy. To the extent that Tom asked her to give him/ us a show. Without argument she went upstairs for some 'toys'. Promptly returning with her 2 favourites. Giving Tom the honour of inserting the smallest of the 2 vibrators up her arse, whilst bringing herself off with the other.

Later in bed she teased me about the evenings events and succeeded in getting me to spunk a second time. We had both enjoyed it very much indeed.

So far I have recited a few experiences, to give you at least a flavour or background to our sex lives. Some of the experiences have been boring, although fun at the time, increased by the apprehension of a new sexperience. To tell you about everyone, you may find boring, because they can be repetitive. So I'll 'fast forward' a little and in my next chapter tell you more.

Once again thanks for reading, if you have any comments, I'd love to hear them.

Suetops
Suetops
15 Followers