Sue's Sex Diary Ch. 03

Story Info
Sue seduces a 'Toyboy'.
8.4k words
4.29
44.6k
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suetops
Suetops
15 Followers

Paul - Young and Eager to Learn!

If you haven't already done so, please read the first two chapters which form part of my chronicles about my wife Sue's sexploits.

As I said we run our own business, and from time to time we take on extra people for various contracts etc. Sue helps out with the admin. and paperwork. Business was good so I took on 2 lads as general labourers on a 'casual basis' – cash in hand. Whilst Paul was not the brightest of guys, he was very organised, and Sue found him helpful with filing etc. His friend Andy was more 'rough and ready' in a rogue-ish sort of way, but a very hard worker. From time to time Sue would work from home, Paul also would work at our house. I bet you can't guess what's coming?

Sue had always mentioned about having a 'younger' guy. Given our contacts it was usually the older guy who 'came on ' to Sue. Probably having the experience or the 'guts' to take Sue's flirting that much further. I know she teased the young assistants whilst out shopping, indeed had struck up a 'chatty' relationship with a guy at the supermarket, and she tried to make sure he was around to help her take the goods t the car. In turn she'd 'accidentally' flash some flesh. Not letting him know that she was doing it on purpose or even that she'd actually exposed herself. The easiest was for her to bend over and lean into the back seat of the car. He could get a good view from the rear or a marvellous view of Sue's unfettered boobs hanging in a loose top. I had started thinking seriously about hoping this 'relationship' would go further. But I digress.

It was useful having Paul at home, as there were always other jobs that needed doing. Primarily my pet hate – gardening. It's nice having a garden but not the work involved. As for weeding!!!! Sue had asked or rather told me about her antics of teasing poor Paul. As I said before, we or should I say Sue took greater risks in order to satisfy her sexual needs. In this case fucking a young guy – Paul was 18 years old. Whilst, and pardon the pun, I could see this 'coming' for a few weeks. Indeed it got me horny thinking about it. Sue was even more determined!! It was very 'risky', what if Paul should betray us? Sue and I discussed this, but in the end, the need to realise this sexual fantasy proved too great. Sue for her part had set out some rules for Paul. As I said he's not the sharpest tool in the kit! Again no pun intended.

You have to bear in mind this took place over a period of 3-4 months. So Sue had control, and we had some instant sex when I got home. She was so horny having teased Paul. Initially by accident, showing too much thigh or tit as she moved or sat, you know the sort of thing. As summer progressed, so did Sue! Less clothes, no underwear, little chats about his girlfriends, leaving sexy underwear around so he couldn't fail but to see it. What a fucking prick teaser, but God it was GREAT! I couldn't wait to hear what she'd been upto. Occasionally phoning me at the office telling me what she was or wasn't wearing, how juicy she was and whether he was hard!! I remember quite distinctly the day she finally asked Paul 'did he liked looking at her?' apparently Paul initially denied knowing what she was talking about – ah! Such innocence. But as they were sipping a cool drink on the patio, Sue couldn't resist demonstrating what she meant. Lifting her tee shirt. God! I think I would have come in my pants!!!

She took great delight in telling me she spent the rest of the afternoon topless, with Paul having a 'no touch' agreement. This lasted for about a week. It was having an unbelievable effect on me as she demonstrated what she wore and how she'd acted. What an absolute whore – but do I love her! Several days she wore a very short skirt, I think she actually shortened it herself. This left nothing to the imagination as she goaded me about having a 'good look' and how would I like seeing Paul's spunk leaking out of 'it'? Did she really need to ask? She also admitted vibroing herself so she was all 'loose, open and dripping'. What a slut. I did wonder how she, they managed to get any work done.

It didn't take long for her to get Paul's cock out. She'd obviously been teased enough herself by seeing his hard cock under wraps. Her patience had run out. Sue had got me in an almost constant state of arousal, making rational decisions almost impossible when it came to Sue fucking Paul. But at least she did give me the opportunity to make comment. Which was 'for fuck sake get on with it'. Although I would never have put it in such urgent and dramatic terms. Sue had caught Paul on a few occasions rubbing himself as he looked over at her. Sue pretending not to notice or be asleep on the sum lounger. But it was time for action. Ensuring that she was suitably dressed for 'effect'. She was watching a video, lying face down on the carpet, her legs open – well who could resist? Paul was doing some gardening, Sue knew he could see her from through the open patio door, and she could see his refection on the tv screen, although not exactly what Paul was doing. But do we need to guess? All Sue did was note that he had been watching/ standing there for some time.

Quickly rolling over on her back and looking at Paul, she smiled lifting her skirt higher and calling Paul over to have a closer look. Who wouldn't? She wasn't about to hang around and promptly grabbed his erection. Feeling that it was quite large. Paul was frozen to the spot! Poor lad!! She unzipped his trousers, unhooked his underpants from over his cock. And the rest as they say is history. Sue was pleased to report he was bigger than me. He came in seconds – well there's a surprise.

In relating these stories, I've collated details and information from hours of talking to Sue about her sexperiences. It was like a drug, the more she told me, the more I wanted to know and hear. Maybe she gave me more erotic detail than actually happened? Who's to say? But in recording it here, I'm sure you get the flavour?

To continue. It went on for 4-5 days, each time Sue bringing him off . Each time taking longer, but with him not being allowed to touch her, even though on one occasion she'd agreed to do it naked. Although it was a few weeks later she did admit to letting Paul have the 'odd' grope of her tits. So of course the day got nearer. When she was finally going to fuck Paul. You may well ask why did it take so long? I can't answer that. At the time, for me it was all part of the teasing process, which accentuated the horny factor. Rather Sue get fucked 'right from the start', it increased my feelings. So I wasn't complaining. For Sue's part, I think it was just her natural 'prick teasing' tendencies. Demonstrating her complete control not over Paul, but me as well and enjoying every minute or day or week of it! I don't know if you have any ideas or theories on why it took so long? But who cares. It was great.

In thinking back about 'things'. I worry about exactly how truthful Sue is about her 'conquests' as she calls them. Maybe she doesn't tell me the whole truth, perhaps going further with a guy than perhaps we agreed or she has said- temptation? On the other hand maybe it wasn't as 'wild' and sexy as she portrays it. I can't imagine Sue naked and not even being touched by Paul. Ok, yes a grope of a tit she admitted, but I'm sure it must have gone further. Still who cares? I worry needlessly as she is fucking sexy cow and I love her all the more for it.

At the time it was quite noticeable how much Sue and Paul were working at home rather than at the office. So, I took the opportunity to have them work at the office a few days a week. Sue reported an increased horniness on her part, not to say eagerness from Paul. Business was very good at the time and having a few 'casual' and part time staff. I was debating whether to take on more permanent staff. Whilst I didn't publicise the fact, of the 6 people involved, they were all eager to please in the hope of a full time job. So I carried out an appraisal of all the staff. I don't suppose it would have made any difference to Paul at the time, but he was a damn good worker and sue doesn't complain about his 'service'- this is after the event you understand. Cutting along story short, I offered him a job, and whilst I didn't actually say I knew he was 'playing with my wife', I made it blatantly obvious even for him that I knew. That he should keep her happy and maybe there would be a bonus. He left our meeting a little sheepishly.

It worked out quite well because both of them were at home the following day and Sue told him straight that I knew. He wasn't expecting me to drop by for lunch, which Sue and I had planned to reinforce matters as she toyed with us both without being to brazen.

To my surprise and Paul's credit, he had given matters a good 'think' and had spoken to Sue about how things had 'happened' and that he was grateful to me for a job and he didn't want to spoil things. Sue knew what he meant and reassured him that it was all ok and I liked her having 'fun' as long as it was discreet.

Sorry if again I've digressed, but I can only put things down they way I saw it at the time, maybe a lot of the detail is irrelevant to the outcome, but at the time it was important to me. Add to which, I then try and put in details gleaned from Sue, and there we have it. No doubt you're saying 'get on with it' and yes, it didn't take long for Sue to fuck Paul. After a long 4 day session of working in the office, Sue had told me that she was going to fuck him the next day. It had taken so long to get to this stage I almost came without using my hands. She was actually going to fuck a young man, ok an 18 year old and legal. But a male young enough to be her son.

We have another large bedroom, almost as big as ours. It doubles as a guest room with a double bed etc, but isn't en-suite. Not that at the time Sue had used it for 'entertaining' before. But I've since had a 1 way mirror fitted!! More of that later. As this was going to be the first time for Sue in this bedroom, we took time in preparing it, loose clean sheets. There's nothing like having hot sex in crisp clean sheets! Sue had thoughtfully remembered a waterproof mattress cover. The little cow gets more than juicy! Some tissues, condoms, baby oil, KY jelly- god knows why we never used it usually. Sue had obviously spent time thinking and preparing for this a long time. She knew how much it turned me on to help set up her 'fuck bed'. Topped off with a light summer duvet which would be easy to launder.

Before going to sleep she made me pay homage to her juicy cunt – I almost drowned or was it suffocated. She wanted me to taste her both before and 'after' her toyboy. Whilst Sue experienced other cocks much to both our enjoyment. I felt this was a 'defining moment' on her path to becoming a wanton slut for any guy, and for me as I plummeted towards a willing and obedient cuckold. For some reason I thought she would never be the same once she'd tasted a young virile rampant hard cock. I was not wrong. Of course I absolutely adored licking her out, getting my tongue all the way in. Having her come on my face as she sat astride me. God it was so horny. But that was as a prelude to fucking her, even though on occasions with her sloppy cunt I couldn't feel the sides. That didn't matter. But now, now it's a miracle that my tongue hasn't got blisters on it from all the tonguing and not just her cunt either. But I love it, knowing she really IS clean before having a guy.

She fucked Paul, but nothing fancy, answering the door in just a robe and straight to bed. Racing up the stairs and spreading her legs. I know how wanton she can be! Sue phoned me afterwards to say how good it was and to thank me for letting her have him. I never did 'taste her' after she'd had Paul. She was relaxing in the bath when I got home. She did me the honour of giving me the details, such as they were. More like a frenzied fuck, probably typical of young apprentice learning his trade. It still worked for me. Coming at the slightest touch of Sue's hand. Still I lasted longer later as I 'forced' Sue to tell me how it really was. Whether it was really true, or just because she knew it would turn me on, or maybe it turned us both on. Admitting that his cock was big in girth and he slammed it up her, making her squeal. Adding 'and I could feel him all the way up' and 'he must have had bruised balls from slamming me so hard'. Well, you know how it is during lovemaking? How much fantasy for effect? And how much truth? Who cares – it had the right effect on both of us!

They spent a couple of hours in bed playing. Sue allowing Paul to explore a 'real' woman's body before fucking a second time. He was eager to carry on but Sue had some phone calls to make, besides 'he shouldn't have too much of a good thing' she laughed.

In some ways what happened afterwards was a little of an anti-climax (sorry no pun intended). Sue didn't want to be so accessible, to be alone with Paul at our house just in case he got the wrong idea. I learnt sometime later that it would also help Sue avoid temptation. I let her organise her working week. It had been so long since my first vision of Sue and her young stud. That I could hardly believe it, but on the other hand, having now sated that desire. A new thought, wish, call it what you may was developing. I needed to see them fucking. Perhaps it's just me, but there was something about an older, mature woman fucking a young virile inexperienced guy. Especially if the horny slut was my wife and the guy was only just legally old enough. I'd mentioned this to Sue a few times, knowing how her mind works. She wouldn't and didn't react initially. Sometime later she bought it up in one of our sessions.

Teasing me one evening by wearing her 'up and at 'em' cupless underwired bra and a miniscule g string which allowed tantalising wisps of pubic hair to be seen. Given her age and now 'not so firm' body, the g string would have looked more in place on a 'firm' nubile 18/19 year old. Parading around the lounge saying that this is how she 'waits for Paul to arrive and doesn't she look good?' Did I have to answer? I knew I'd get the opportunity of seeing them together, but how would Paul react? She was like a sex crazed teenager only this was a fully-grown levelheaded wife!

It was around this time that I hit upon the idea of having a one-way mirror fitted in the guest or as I called it fuck room. I made some enquiries, there was no problem apart from ensuring that it wasn't obvious and that the otherside of the wall, the viewing side was also discreet. All I had to do was knock the wall through just enough to gain maximum viewing. The hole being just slightly smaller than the mirror. Bigger the mirror, bigger the hole! I could have got 'carried away' here'. If I rearranged our bedroom, I could cover the viewing area with a large closet. No problem. Except of course the mess and the need to redecorate etc. At that particular time the need was not urgent enough, it was overridden by my infatuation of seeing Sue and Paul and 'decorating' the 2 bedrooms would not have helped speed things up. In my eyes anyway.

It was coming up to my birthday, Sue had arranged a surprise. She loves giving me surprises, no, not in sex but lovely presents, she's very thoughtful. But yes, on this occasion it was sexual. Paul and her would 'work' at home about once a week. On my birthday she'd arranged to work at home and told me that I should go to the office after lunch. I thought the great day had arrived! But Sue quickly pointed out that I could watch discreetly. Meaning discreetly or not at all. Who was I to argue, given this opportunity. Unusually for a work day, we went through the preparing ritual, bathing, trimming inspecting licking her body in readiness. My cock had a 'hair trigger'. Any friction causing me to fire spunk into outer space.. Please God no, not yet. We've all been there, praying for a little longer haven't we?

Sue was wearing a very clingy mini skirt, something she would have worn 20 years ago, and a tight fitting not transparent but good enough for effect button up blouse. Apparently this was Paul's favourite gear! No knickers or bra. What a fucking slut, whore, tart. She looked – GREAT. I did wander exactly what Sue had worn before when working from home. From her comments about various clothing items, Paul liked quite a lot of Sue's sexy wardrobe!

I waited upstairs, she/we had planned that she would 'have' Paul in the lounge, this would give me various options of viewing. I'd already checked our squeaky stairs and the floorboards upstairs. It was like a military operation. Thinking about it now, was I stupid to check such meticulous details? Yes, at the time it was an obsession, a means to an end seeing Sue fucking her toyboy. My preparation being all part of my build up. All part of the extreme excitement. Paul arrived, they went into the kitchen, apparently part of the old routine, making a coffee before starting work – whatever that was! I couldn't hear what they were talking about even though Sue had left the door open that led off the hall. I picked various 'sounds' giggles etc. Paul must have started! Maybe he found out what Sue wasn't wearing under the cardigan that at least covered her blouse. I took the long pauses allowed for kissing. I did think about trying to move a few steps down the stairs and maybe lean over the banister and see into the kitchen. But no, I hadn't planned for that and maybe the banisters/stair rail would make a noise, or at worst break. So much against my eagerness I stayed put, hardly breathing just in case I missed a vital word or signal which would increase my arousal. Not that my cock needed more arousing!

The coffee obviously made. They went into the lounge. We had discussed this 'move' – sounds like a chess game! It could well have been. Anyway, The lounge is towards the back of the house, and if I moved downstairs there would be less chance of being heard. I dare say that if I moved down the stairs as I normal, then it probably have been just as quiet. But no, I had to move down 1 step at a time. Stopping to listen and breath after each step. In this sex game of chess, with me being downstairs, it gave Sue the option of using the fuck room or anywhere else for that matter. There are more escape routes/doors downstairs. The next move was made by Sue putting on a relaxing, not loud CD. Again helping to mask any possible noise from this 'peeping Tom' of a husband. I made my way into the kitchen. It was as if I'd got super natural powers of hearing. Managing to pick up a lot of the conversation, which was getting less as they 'got down to it'. More rustling sounds were apparent.

I became naturally drawn towards the 'sounds', as if it, they were a signal to 'move in'. It was a natural reaction rather than a specific move on my part. With various doors being partly open (as planned – chess move 6?!) and the lounge furniture also helping! Rather like placing the pawns on the board where you want them before you start the game. Sorry, about the explanation, but I'm sure you understand. So, having made this brave or be it, totally subconscious move to try and view proceedings. I was well rewarded. As if planned, but it wasn't. Sue had stood up, her blouse open and her tits flopping over the top. Her nipples swollen and hard. Was that extra red marks I could see? Marks of a good sucking or teeth nipping? She was looking at Paul – I couldn't quite see. Sue's skirt was almost like a wide waist band. She smiled at him. As she seductively unbuttoned the rest of the blouse, pausing to tweak her nipples, pulling them up towards her mouth, trying to tongue herself. She pushed the blouse of her shoulders without removing it completely. It had the effect of pushing her shoulders back and thrusting her tits forward. I imagined myself in Paul's position. Yes, she didn't disappoint, going over to Paul. I lost momentary sight, adjusting myself, I was not surprised to see Paul sitting, his face buried in her cleavage. Sue's face told me lots. She held the back of his head, pushing him in. Paul for his part, worked his hands up inside Sue's skirt onto her bum cheeks, almost digging his nails into her soft buttocks.

Suetops
Suetops
15 Followers