Sue's Will Ch. 04

Story Info
A special kind of love blossoms between Sue and Will.
2.3k words
4.72
11k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 11/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that night, as Sue lay in bed, she replayed and dissected the outing in great detail.

In her small apartment, she realized that Will was a godsend. At the time when she was feeling lonelier than ever, Will was an angel who was sent down from heaven, just for her.

For long, long months, she never experienced this much fun as she had with Will in one afternoon. Comparing Will to Jon, she recognized the fact that there were many similarities between the two men.

Except that Will was a hundred times better looking than Jon.

The both of them were caring, humorous and intelligent. However, Jon was pretentiously so. With Will, before she knew it, Sue was readily opening up to him. She was no longer worrying about what people were thinking of her. Her shyness, whenever she was with him, miraculously disappeared.

The part of Will holding her hand in his kept replaying itself in her head. She could not help herself.

His hand, although rough with scars, fitted flawlessly with hers. She felt as if she was wrapped up in a warm cocoon.

Sue absolutely believed that Will was genuinely amazing. In fact, he was so amazing that she was starting to think that he was just too good to be true.

What if Will was another Jon? What if Will left her alone like how Jon left her?

Before the dark thoughts really enforced themselves into her mind, she stopped. Sue was not going to let her doubts ruin her.

To never give a chance, is the way of a coward.

And Sue was no coward. .....

Will invited Sue to the national park for a session of photography. As Sue had admitted earlier that she sometimes dabbled in the art of taking pictures, he saw it as an opportunity to ask her out.

So, after class, Sue followed Will in his car. The weather was pleasant, with clear blue skies.

Wearing a white sleeveless tank top and a white bohemian skirt which ended at her ankles, Sue was breathtaking. Will was looking dapper in a beige fitted collared shirt and his trusted pair of Levi's.

While chatting idly in the car, Will could not stop glancing over at Sue's arms. The white material made her tan even more golden. More gorgeous. More enticing.

Will shifted uncomfortably in the driver's seat. Her scent, a mix of citrus and vanilla, drifted around in the car, lazily seducing him. He gulped.

Maybe this outing was not such a great idea after all.

Glad that they have reached the park, Will quickly got out. Breathing some fresh air was good. He took deep breaths, hoping that it would clear his head. He swore that Sue's fragrance was toxic.

Slinking their cameras and tools around their shoulders, they walked together to find a nice spot. Sue packed along some food and drinks for a picnic, secretly thanking the kind weather for the glorious sun.

The park was simply beautiful. Yards and yards of luscious grass could be seen and more. A wide variety of colourful flowers dotted the green. The trees were so old, so ancient, and so magnificently huge. Each could provide shade enough for a family of 10.

Sue and Will sighed simultaneously at the sheer beauty of nature. And that sent them both whirling with laughter.

They soon found a shady spot, underneath an oak tree. As it was a weekday, the park was quite isolated. They were thankful for the peaceful surroundings.

Giddy from the sunlight, a happy conversation between the both of them soon ensued. They idly laid out the mat, food, liquids and gadgets.

Sue said, "Hey I'm going to wander around. This weather is just too gorgeous!"

"Don't go too far. I don't want to lose sight of you. But, stubborn as you are, I could just leave you here."

She replied that he would do no such thing.

"And why would think that I'm incapable of leaving you alone here?"

"Even if you could, how could you be so cruel?"

The sadness in Sue's eyes tore at Will. A moment of laughter and jibes turned into something solemn.

Will could not answer.

As her brown eyes searched his green ones, Sue burst out laughing. "I can't believe you fell for that! My acting is too good. I think I could be an actress. What'd you think?"

Will gave a roar and made a grab for her. But Sue nimbly jumped aside and tore off into the sun. Not wanting to chase after her, he sat back down to enjoy the shade.

From a distance, Sue stuck her tongue out at Will. Then she looked away. Taking out her camera, she soon lost herself in capturing the beautiful landscape before her.

Sue was so immersed in her surroundings, she did not notice that Will, instead of taking pictures of the wonderful scenery, was savouring her every move with his camera.

The red hair made her look like her head was on fire under the sunlight. It was a fiery, feisty halo. Her skirt, playfully dancing with the wind, occasionally exposed her tiny ankles and lean calves.

Will was positively drunk with desire.

He wanted her, right here, right now.

.....

After a while, Sue strolled back to their spot. Tired from the heat, she wanted to lie down and rest. Reaching the mat, however, Will was no where to be seen. Thinking that he probably went off to take some pictures, she lay down on the mat and closed her eyes.

She heard a soft rustling noise and her eyes flickered open. The sudden change in brightness made her shield her eyes. Will was sitting beside her, looking down at her. She looked up at his handsome face, and smiled sleepily at him. Returning her smile, he presented her with a rose.

A red one.

Sue took the rose and inhaled the flower, her heartbeat skipping up a notch. It smelt lovely. She murmured, "Thank you, Will..."

Will's gentle voice coursed through her veins, "There's something I've been meaning to do for a while now."

Was it her imagination or did Will's voice sound deeper than usual?

With his hands propped up on either side of her, he leaned down and kissed her.

The merest brush of their lips sent jolts of electricity down her body. Neither of them moved.

Then Will pulled back to look at her, and she felt her face flush. But she continued to stare back at him. His eyes were dark green, and they were glinting with want. Gently taking the rose from her hand, he placed it by her side. Then he bent over her to kiss her again.

Sue did not resist his kiss, but she was hesitant. And nervous. Will slowly dragged a calloused thumb across her collar bone. Sue's breaths turned ragged. The roughness of his thumb pad against the smoothness of her skin created a very erotic friction.

Tenderly sucking at her lower lip, Will was paralysed with pleasure. She felt so good....

He gently coaxed her lips open with his, wide enough to allow his tongue into the wonderful moistness of her mouth. She curved her back upwards and ran her hands through his hair to pull him closer to her, unconsciously pressing her breasts into him. He grunted his approval.

Losing herself to the kiss, Sue slid her tongue into his mouth. A guttural sound from deep within Will escaped. He could barely contain himself any longer. He pushed her down and kissed her with more urgency.

Will's hands were sliding ever so slowly down Sue's arms, leaving a scorching trail. With a touch as light as a feather, he made an outline of her body. Sue's breathed hitched. Her moans and tiny gasps drove him insane with pleasure. He slid a hand underneath her tank top, pushing it up to reveal her stomach.

He made a move to kiss her earlobe, which sent her moaning even louder. He placed hot kisses down her slender neck onto her collarbone.

Will was on fire, he could not stop.

Growing impatient, he pulled her tank top up to reveal her skin- coloured cotton bra, which made him all the more turned on because it was so demure, so Sue. Kissing the skin between her breasts, Will felt her writhing uncontrollably beneath him. Her hands were underneath his shirt, tentatively running her hands up his back.

Then she stopped. Will stopped too.

Both of the eyes glazed over with desire, she pushed him so that now, he was lying on his back with her on top of him. Smiling at each other in a warm stupor, Sue laid her hand flat underneath the waist band of his jeans, ever so close. Will groaned, "Oh Sue..."

Being on top of Will, Sue could feel his erection. And it felt so good. She leaned down to kiss him, shivering as he ran a hand down her bare back. He reached to unclasp her bra, and she started to unbutton his shirt, when all of a sudden-

A rain drop fell onto her head. Interrupted, she looked up and about. They were alone. And it was extremely cloudy. The sun had disappeared. It was threatening to pour, soon.

Blinking in surprise, she turned to look at Will and asked the first question that popped into her head, "What happened to the weather?"

Clearly as clueless as she was, Will laughed, secretly cursing the bloody timing of the change in weather.

"Beats me. We better get going, before it starts to rain."

Reluctantly, Sue got off and straightened out her top. Then, seeing Will buttoning his shirt, she reached out to do it for him. Staring and smiling at each other, she slowly and gently combed his hair with her fingers to smoothen it out. Sue was standing on tip toes, and it was such a tender gesture that Will leaned in to kiss her.

And she kissed him back. So immersed were they in their kiss, they soon found themselves running and laughing through the heavy downpour. Both of them were gasping for breath when they were finally inside the car. Will turned the heat on maximum, and waited for his heartbeat to return to normal.

Still laughing, he said softly, "That. Was fun."

Sue turned to look at him, with intense brown eyes. "Thank you, Will. Thank you for everything."

Will could said nothing but smiled back in return. He did not want to spoil the moment.

Soaked through from the rain, Sue was practically shivering. But she did not seem to feel the cold. Drunk from the kisses, giddy from the moments of intense pleasure, she was blissful.

Will's eyes frequently betrayed his emotions, and Sue could tell that he was attracted to her. There was no doubt now. She saw the look of wild desire in his eyes.

But the firmness of his beliefs and his confidence in her has started to change her. She knew, with Will, she was stronger and happier.

A thousand times happier.

.....

Will dropped Sue off at her apartment.

Before she got out of the car, he turned towards her. Abruptly, she grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him down on her. He needed no other encouragement, and cupped her neck with his hand to pull her closer. He kissed her ardently, and reached down under her wet top.

Will knew he was on the verge of losing it.

Then the kiss ended. She pulled away. Without another word, she took her things and stepped out of the car.

Giving a small wave and a gorgeous smile, Sue disappeared up her apartment.

Shaking his head out of the fog of lust, Will cannot help but smile. He was definitely done for.

Sue was such an excellent mix of the kinky and quirky that it made him all the more crazy for her.

Will had a feeling that tonight was going to be a very long night.

.....

Tossing and turning restlessly, Will wrenched the comforter aside. He knew this afternoon's outing was a bad idea. Right from the start. Surrounded by darkness in his bedroom, he ran his hands through his hair. She was poison to his very soul. The type of poison he simply cannot live without.

Thoughts and replays of the passionate kisses they shared kept tormenting him. The unfinished business of it all made him want to smash something. His unquenched lust for Sue left his whole body in tight little knots.

How he longed for her body, to undress her, and to make her his....

Clad only in a pair of sweatpants, Will padded into the workroom. It was actually a bedroom, but he converted it into a workshop. Switching on the lamp, he saw his tools, saws and knives hanging neatly on the wall. It was his little furniture making heaven. His parents were willing to shell out the money as long as it was spent on healthy activities. So, Will has gotten what he wanted.

But at this very moment, he did not feel like he has gotten what he wanted. Not at all.

Taking the saw off the hook, Will proceeded to saw a few pieces of wood to finish the counter stool he was making. It would be good for the tension all piled up within him. With his right arm moving to and fro to saw off the wood, he propped up his left leg on a bench for more leverage. He was soon covered in a glistening sheen of sweat. No wonder the girls were so crazy about him. With the veins decorating his arms like waves of delicate artwork, he was definitely quite a sight to behold.

It was soon 5 a.m. The stool was ready. Will barely noticed the time. He swept his hair back from his sweaty forehead and smiled in defeat.

The stool was lovely.

But the memory of their promiscuous afternoon still consumed his every fibre.

Will bowed his head. He was beat.

.....