Suffocating Sandra Ch. 02

Story Info
A wife flirts, strays and pays.
7.2k words
3.32
43.4k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18. This story is subject to copyright law and should not be duplicated or reproduced without the express consent of the author. I encourage you to vote and leave constructive feedback. Non-constructive commentary, especially from those hiding behind ANONYMOUS, will be promptly deleted.

*

I recognize that this offering may fit in to a number of categories. Therefore, your commentary, as to which category this should be placed, is not necessary. This is offered as a multi-part series.

This one took longer than expected. I encourage you to review Ch. 01 to begin the tale.

Thanks for reading. ------------- Chapter 2

Standing in the kitchen, Sandra heard the bathroom door open. Peeking around the corner, she saw steam rolling out the door as it opened. Sandra took this as her queue to get the promised beer for Hector.

Pulling the beer from the fridge, Sandra was at an angle to the kitchen doorway. Sandra made sure to have her ass jutting out away from her body. Sandra dug the opener from the utensil drawer; deftly applying it to the lid of the beer bottle. Just as the lid hit the counter, Hector rounded the corner.

"Ah, one of my favorite sounds," Hector said. His wide grin was on display.

Beer in hand, Sandra turned to see Hector enter. Looking to the doorway, Sandra almost dropped the beer in her hands. Luckily, her hand was still over the counter. Slipping from her hand, the bottle banged on the counter, foaming over the throat of the bottle. "Oh my god," Sandra yelled, hand covered with beer foam.

Standing in front of her was a brown, chiseled, statue of a man. His upper torso, arms, thighs and lower legs were covered in tattoos. At the center of the man was the semi hard, slightly swaying cock.

"What the hell do you think you're doing," Sandra asked indignantly.

"Since you decided to see what Hector had under his clothes, I figured I'd just show you." Hector kept smiling.

"I don't know what you're talking about Hector. I think you need to leave immediately," Sandra mustered her most outraged expression. She even pointed toward the door to emphasize the demand.

Smiling, Hector began to close the distance. His smiling demeanor started to morph. By the time he had closed the distance, Hector's look had turned menacing. "You forgot to turn down the volume on your phone," Hector produced the unit from behind his back. As he was approaching, Hector had dropped the bag in his right hand. "Let's take a look at what we have."

Hector hit play and the recording of him entering the shower started. "Nice positioning by the way. You nicely captured my ass and cock."

Hector put his arm around Sandra's waist, pulling her close to his naked form.

Sandra struggled to extricate herself from Hector's grasp. As she struggled to move away, she noticed that Hector was all muscle. There was not an ounce of fat or loose skin on his body.

"Get your hands off me," Sandra demanded.

"Look, here's Hector coming out of the shower, you got a nice shot of Hector's cock right there didn't you," Hector smirked?

"If I would have known I was being recorded, I would have slowed down so you could get a better look." Hector's hand released its grip from her waist; rocketing up her back to her head. Hector grabbed a fist full of Sandra's hair at the back of her head.

"Since you want to see Hector's cock so badly, let's go ahead a get a very close look." Hector viciously pulled Sandra down to her knees on the kitchen floor. "You see, Hector has a nice cock doesn't he?"

Sandra tried to turn her head, which was now inches away from Hector's semi-erect cock. The more she tried to turn away, Hectors grip tightened.

"Take a good look at Hector's cock you puta bitch," Hector growled at her. "You're going to get very familiar with Hector before we're done."

Using his left hand, Hector smacked his cock on Sandra's mouth. "Open up whore, you know you want to taste Hector." Sandra desperately tried to turn away from Hector's uncut cock. However, the grip on her hair was like a vice and she was unable to turn anything but her eyes.

Hector moved his cock to the right of Sandra's head, raised it back and smacked her with it again. "Open up or Hector will MAKE you open that pretty mouth. You think you can walk around with your ass hanging out of your little shorts, your tits hanging out and no one is going to pay attention? They only thing you're missing is a sign on your stomach that says fuck me and use my pussy. Well let me tell you something mi pequeña mujer, Hector can read the sign, even if it's not visible. Now, open your fucking mouth!" Hector's voice elevated to an alarming level.

All this time, Sandra attempted to push herself away from Hector using her hands on his upper thighs. Not being able to move her head, all she could attempt was a pushup style press against his thighs. Unfortunately, her efforts were to no avail. She was working so hard to extricate herself from Hector's grasp she didn't notice him bending down.

As Hector reached down, although the polka-dot top was snug, Hector had no problem forcing his left hand inside. Hector's cock was now steel rod hard, pointing at a 45 degree angle from his body.

As his fingers found her right nipple, Hector's thumb and middle finger latched on to the erect nub. It was not lost on Hector that Sandra's nipple was erect. Hector viciously squeezed on the fleshy nub, starting to twist.

Sandra thought someone had put her nipple in one of those metal document clamps. The pain was that severe. As soon as her brain registered the pain, Sandra cried out; slamming her closed fists on Hector's thighs.

Hector watched very closely as he twisted the nipple. The minute Sandra opened her mouth to yell, Hector pushed his erect cock into her mouth. "Don't let me feel your teeth or I'm going to punch you right in the head. Now let's see how you work Hector's cock. If you do a good job, maybe I won't fuck you in the ass today."

Hector's cock intrusion took Sandra by surprise. Her closed fist thigh pounding turned into opened handed pushing on Hector's thighs. With all her strength, Sandra attempted to push her head away from the invading brown cock. Unfortunately, for Sandra, Hector had not released his vice like grip on the back of head. His fist full of her hair, Hector pulled Sandra's head on to his cock, until it hit the back of her throat.

Sandra's airway was now completely restricted by cock. She could not thrash, push or punch her way out. As the panic set itself firmly in place, Sandra felt her stomach knot up. Just as she thought she was going to black out, Hector pulled the tip of his cock out of her throat. He did not fully remove it from her mouth but, brought the head to the backside of lips. Simultaneously, Sandra's gag reflex and her stomach initiated a wretch of clear liquid fluid. Sandra couldn't tell if it was just bile or she had thrown up on his cock.

"That's a good puta bitch," Hector smiled at her. "You'll learn to take Hector's cock down to his balls. The more you cough up that shit, the more Hector has to lube your ass. Now I'm going to fuck your throat. You relax and take it and maybe Hector won't make your throat bleed."

"Take a breath and spit on my cock each time I pull you off." Hector pushed the tip of his cock against the back of her throat and held it there again. "One, two, three, four, five," Hector stopped counting, pulling his cock back to Sandra's lips. "Now take a breath and spit on it," Hector instructed.

The minute Sandra complied with his instruction, he repeated the intrusion of cock, counting and retraction procedure. After 5 or 6 times, Sandra's gag reflex started to relax. When Hector noticed this, he started to increase his count by 1, with each 5 or six thrusts.

After about 20 minutes of Hector's throat abuse, Sandra had settled into a pattern absent of panic. While still uncomfortable, Sandra found that she was able to hold more of Hector's fat, brown cock, deeper with each successive series. When he started to increase the series counts by one, Sandra was able to handle each successive intrusion.

"That's a good little blanco cock sucker," Hector complimented Sandra. "Now Hector is going to put you to sleep. When you wake up, Hector will be inside your tight white pussy. Don't worry, Hector won't damage your pussy unless you ask him too," Hector assured Sandra.

After Sandra had sucked in her first breath, Hector pushed the fat cock head all the way to the back of her throat. This time, he pushed harder than ever before. Hector could feel Sandra's throat muscles giving way. Using constant pressure, Hector kept pushing the head of his cock against Sandra's windpipe. Hector looked into Sandra's eyes. He could feel her throat muscles start to give way. Sandra's panicked look started to reappear. He offered no count, and constantly increasing pressure in her throat.

Realizing that no fresh air was forthcoming, Sandra stated to panic again. Hector's pressure on the back of her head continued. Sandra was counting internally, When she reached 10 and there was no release by Hector, she became frantic. Sandra tried to draw a breath but her nasal passages where full of snot and there was no air able to pass past the cock head filling her throat.

Sandra's fight reaction came back full force. Winding back, Sandra brought her full fists to bear on Hector's thighs. She punched him relentlessly however, all to no available. The lack of oxygen started to cloud Sandra's thinking. Her ability to physically function started to wane and her vision started to blur. The last thing Sandra remembered was the painful sensation of Hector's cockhead entering her throat. Sandra's eyes rolled to the back of her head and for Sandra, everything went black.

Holding the seemingly lifeless head in Hector's hands, Sandra's body went limp. Hector pulled his cock from the unresponsive mouth. He bent down, picked up Sandra, and laid her on her back on the kitchen counter. Checking her heart and breath, Hector confirmed that his new blanco bitch was still alive.

Having reassured himself that Sandra was breathing, Hector figured he had about 5 minutes before she regained consciousness. With Sandra laying longwise on the counter, her entire body and head were fully supported. Hector deftly reached between Sandra's tits. With a firm grasp, he simply tore the polka-dot top from her torso. Her creamy breasts fell free, sitting nicely on her chest. Hector took his time with a handful of each breast in his hands. With forefinger and thumb, he simultaneously pulled and twisted her nipples. So far, Sandra offered no reaction.

Hector flicked open the button on the little red shorts. After the short zipper was retracted, Hector pulled both sides off her thighs, taking her cute pink thong with. He casually tossed the shorts and panties to the floor.

Completely naked and unconscious, Hector casually looked over his prize. Hector preferred natural tits. He liked to watch them move back and forth as he vigorously took his pussy. While not completely flat, Sandra's stomach was toned. Her glass smooth pussy exhibited not even a trace of stubble. Caring more for himself than Sandra, Hector wanted to make sure her pussy was well lubricated. Placing her legs on his shoulder, Hector leaned over to closely exam her glass smooth pussy. Parting her outer lips, Hector was surprised to find this dirty housewife was moist. Not, had an orgasm wet but, moist nonetheless. He slid his tongue into her cunt. She tasted delicious, clean and smooth. He detected just a hint of perfume between her legs. Apparently, Miss Polka-Dots was expecting someone to be close to her pussy today.

Hector tried to be thorough getting her pussy wet enough to take him deep. More than once, Hector spit on the outside of her pussy, pushing it in with his tongue. Spitting onto his fingers, Hector worked two fingers into her pussy as far as they would reach. Having sufficiently prepped this sleeping beauty, Hector stood up. Sandra's feet stayed over his shoulders as he stood. Scooting her ass to the edge of the counter, Hector lined up his cock with his new conquest.

A casual observer might think Hector was naturally violent and masochistic. However, while Hector was aggressive, he wanted to only to dominate and control this little white peach. He did not want to cause any permanent damage. Hector was of the opinion that in order to properly train for his expectations, a bit of fear was generally necessary.

Positioning the head of his fat cock at her entrance, Hector pushed it in slowly. He savored watching her moist lips part while he violated her sleeping body. Having sufficiently lubricated her cunt, Hector continued slowly pushing himself in until he was balls deep. Hector relished the discovery of new pussy as his cock explored its new surroundings.

After having fully impaled himself in her fleshy deliciousness, Hector held himself steadily inside. He was savoring the warmth of her depths. Hector patiently waited for the muscles of her cunt to start gripping him. He waited for the veined, blood movement pulse from inside her moist envelope.

-----------------------------

For her part, as Sandra's consciousness started to return, she had the odd sensation of swimming to the surface of a body of water. Sandra could feel her arms moving, pulling her to fresh air. She could vaguely see light start to get brighter as she got closer. She detected that odd sensation of a hand directly between her legs, pushing her faster toward the light.

Hector started to draw the head of his cock back toward Sandra's smooth lips. He pulled back fully, just letting her outer lips caress his brown cockhead. He slowly pushed back in; ensuring his pelvic bone hit Sandra's clit. Hector established a slow steady rhythm in and out of his newly claimed territory.

Sandra envisioned clearing through the last of the water, her head breaking to the surface; the light at the top was blinding. The sensation of the hand between her legs was ever present.

As Hector quietly relished in his newfound conquest, he kept his eyes on Sandra's face. Her quite breathing transitioned to something more labored. It appeared that she was about to regain her cognitive abilities. With each of her legs supported by the inside of his arms, Hector reached forward, fully massaging both of Sandra tits.

Sandra lifted her arm to shield her eyes from the light. What she had thought was a hand supporting her became more clear. Something was going in and out of her pussy. It did not hurt however, Sandra felt more full than she could remember. She started to realize the bright light she was shielding was the light from her kitchen ceiling. Sandra became aware of her breasts being massaged. Her throat was extremely sore.

Hector watched as Sandra's face registered more realization of her circumstance. Drawing her arm away from her eyes, Sandra's full breast massage transitioned to the gentle tugging on both of her nipples. Taking her return to reality as a queue, Hector slightly increased his in and out pace.

Sandra's awareness finally returned to real time. As she took stock of the sensations assaulting her body, she realized her nipples were being pulled and there was a fat cock going in and out of her pussy. With the exception of the extremely full, almost stretched feeling, Sandra realized that her cunt was moist, offering little resistance to the increasingly brisk in and out motion.

Sandra's fog was clearing now. She remembered Hector forcing his cock into the back of her throat. She remembered his vice-like grip on her hair and the fact that she was unable to breath. Sandra's last cogent memory was that of her eyes rolling to the back of her head; the thought that she might not wake up again.

Seeing she was now fully conscious, Hector again pulled Sandra's ass to the edge of the table. Now with determination, Hector started to jackhammer Sandra's pussy. Each withdrawal pulled the head of his cock to just outside the lips of her pussy. Each thrust smashed Hector's pelvic bone against her clit.

Just as her mind cleared, Sandra realized Hector had put her on the counter and was fucking her as if there was no tomorrow. There was no gentleness, no caring and the inward thrusts bordered on violent. As pissed off as she tried to be, Sandra's body was betraying her. The insides of her cunt continued to moisten themselves. At this point, Sandra realized that she was going to get fucked whether she wanted it or not. This was certainly not the cock teasing temptation Sandra had envisioned. Rather, it was a visceral, animalistic taking of her body for Hector's pleasure.

"Are you awake now you little tease," Hector smirked at her while continuing to brutally hammer her delicious, smooth pussy. "From now on, when Hector wants this blanco pussy, he's just going to take it. You understand me?"

"Fuck you asshole. You better enjoy it while you're getting it now. As soon as you're done I'm calling the police."

Hector shoved his brown cock into her moist little hole, over and over, as hard as he could. "You forget puta, you started this by recording me in the shower. If you didn't want Hector's cock, you shouldn't have been trying to see it. Now you get a close up look." Looking down, Hector noticed the lips of Sandra's pussy were started to turn dark pink.

The red impact point formed a perfect circle up both sides of her lips, across her clit and taint. "It looks like your pretty little pussy is started to get sore bitch. You had better tell Hector he can have this pussy whenever he wants or you won't be able to walk for week. As far as the police are concerned, this should change your mind."

SMACK, Hector slapped Sandra's right tit.

"Ouch you fucking prick," Sandra yelled at him while she covered and massaged her right breast.

SMACK, Hector slapped Sandra's left tit.

That last smack brought tears to her eyes. "I can do this all night long Sandra," Hector smiled as he watched her shield both her breasts. Hector reached down with his right thumb. Firmly but not too much, Hector worked his thumb across Sandra's clit.

Regardless of her attitude, Sandra's body betrayed her. The combination of the scary, forced fuck, the hammering fat cock and now the aggressive thumbing of her clit, Sandra's hips lifted off the counter. "Oh shit," Sandra yelled as her hips involuntarily rose.

"That's it, your body is telling you what you want. Whether you want to admit it or not, you like Hector's cock. NOW, tell Hector he can take it whenever he wants." Hector raised his open right hand, signaling to Sandra that another vicious tit slap was forthcoming.

Sandra was conflicted. This was after all what she had wanted when she started today. What she had not planned was Hector's aggressive, and unrelenting, claiming of her pussy. Sandra had envisioned she would have all the control today. She had pictured a long tease session with Hector. She had thought she would wrap him around her little finger and then finally grant him access to her pussy.

While she was processing this information, Sandra momentarily let her body run on autopilot. As she came back to her current situation, she had glossed over the fact that Hector was again about to smack her tit. Sandra noticed her body was continuing to rise to meet Hector's thrusts. She looked down to notice that her cunt was leaving a heavy cream on Hector's cock. SMACK!

Shocking her out of her disjointed thoughts, Sandra was immediately brought into focus. "Ouch you fucker," was all Sandra could yell before the next equally hard slap grazed her left tit. SLAP!

"You're going to bruise my chest you cocksucker. Fucking stop hitting my tits!"

Hector continued to machine gun his cock in and out of Sandra's wet hole. Hector spoke again; interspersing thrusts with words. Hector again demanded Sandra submit her pussy for his use. "Tell (thrust) Hector (thrust) he (thrust) can (thrust) have (thrust) this (thrust) pussy (thrust) whenever (thrust) he (thrust) wants (thrust)." With the last thrust, Hector shoved his cock to the hilt, holding it against her clit.