Sugar and Candy the Escort

Story Info
An Afro/Thai Escort visits Sugar.
2.9k words
4.4
10.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotdoll
hotdoll
25 Followers

Candy, she was on my mind since the day I saw her on Holly's escort site. I needed to call her, I phoned Holly to see if she had a contact number for Candy. Good old Holly never lets me down, she told me to give her an hour and she would have the number for me. Holly returned my call.

She had a phone number, she said she had spoken to Candy and told her all about me, and that she would be waiting for my call. "Excellent" I said to myself, time to get organised!

I picked up the phone and dialled the number it rang for a while and as I was going to hang up there was a answer, the voice was hot and sexy, with a soft African tone. She sure sounded hot.

"Hi Candy here who is this?" she answered.

"Candy hi I am a friend of Holly at the club, I think she mentioned me."

"Hay your Sugar right? I am glad you called" she replied.

"Yes Candy Thats me." I answered laughing.

"Good to know you Sugar, what can I do for you?"

"I was wondering Candy if you would like to come and visit me, I mean you do do Escort work yes?"

"I sure do Baby, I can do a Hour, or two, or overnight, it is really up to you."

"Cool, tell you what, come round and let's see how we go, how does that sound"

"Yes that's great." Candy accepted and sounded keen.

We arranged the weekend coming and we said our goodbye's. I really could not wait, I had two days to wait, I just kept on thinking about her. I went and brought some good wine and fruit juice, and some food to make a nice meal.

I did not want Candy to think I just wanted her round for a shag, even though that was what was going to happen but I just wanted to have a good evening all round. Later in the evening I went back onto the website and checked her out again.

She had some new photo's and as I looked at her I just wanted to fuck her badly. I also checked on her services and she gave a long list of what she offered, it was a long list.

So the evening finally came, I showered, and changed and prepared myself for what was to come.

Eight thirty pm arrived and I was beginning to wonder if Candy was going to arrive, as we arranged eight fifteen.

I started to feel nervous for some reason, not sure why, then all of a sudden the door bell rang. I opened the door to see this total cute standing there, in a dark purple fur coat.

"Hi I am so sorry I am late, it is like driving around a maze around here." Candy joked.

I laughed and let Candy in, as she squeezed past me I noticed she was quite short and smelt good.

She walked into the front room, and with her back to me lowered her coat off her shoulders.

This revealed a backless tight, short dress sparkly and silvery grey coloured, it was see through and I could see her butt through it, she turned around and what a sight yep it sure was see through I could clearly see her nipples.

The dress was sleeveless and went up to her neck, the openness of the sides just about covered her large tits, she had a short curly black hair do, and you could see the Thai in her, she was mixed race in skin tone she was absolutely gorgeous.

We sat and had dinner and chatted a lot, Candy revealed her real name was Maria Olasuri, and that she was African and Thai mix, she mentioned that and I felt she was having a bit of nerves.

She also mentioned her escort friends as well, and she often worked with them Candy was not holding anything back, she told me she was Bi-Sexual, and loved FFM'S. I made a mental note of that piece of information.

She then mentioned she was looking for a male fuck buddy, this was strange I said to myself,

I mean she could have anyone she wanted but she explained that she did not want a relationship with anyone, but would love to just come home to someone other than clients and also hang out together. Hmm I sort of got where she was coming from, I think. We left the dining room and went into the front room, Candy lowered the lights and walked over and sat next to me.

"You like my dress?" she asked, think that was to break the ice, from eating at the table to then sitting on the sofa close together it was more intimate and close.

"Sweetie you look stunning, absolutely stunning."

I then realised why she asked, I did not even comment on her when she arrived, mainly due to the fact my jaw had dropped open. Suddenly she leant forward towards me and put her hand on my cheek, and drew me towards her, we kissed and kissed hotly, her gorgeous lips wrapping around mine, as our tongues then found each other, I began to feel a tremble begin down below, as I wrapped my arms around her and stroked her naked back, her skin was soft and her back was well formed.

Candy then stopped and got up and went to the CD player and took out a CD from her bag and put it on. The music was chilled and very sexy, no singing just instrumental. "This is known as sex music baby." she explained.

And with that she began to dance slowly in front of the CD Player. Swaying her sexy butt side by side the dress showing it all. The show began, with light music Candy began to dance, massaging her tits as she swayed her hips. She then began talking dirty to me as she danced.

"You like my tits honey? You want to fuck my tits honey?" She asked in a teasing tone.

She stoked her tits and ran her hands up and down her sides, her legs were slim, her heels bringing out the full shape of them, she was totally naked underneath her dress and her pussy was shaved. As she carried on talking, I felt my cock harden.

She strolled over to me and leant over me, she smelt so hot. I couldn't resist in having a feel, so I grabbed her tits they were natural about 34D in size. She then suddenly pulled away.

"Not yet honeybee." she teased, and carried on dancing and began to play with herself, rubbing her pussy through her dress.

"You want my pussy? You want to fuck me my honeybee?" What a daft question. This Girl doesn't hang about, I thought she must be a sex addict, and needs her hit!

"You must excuse my forwardness." she said as she danced in front of me. "I think it's the Thai in me."

"Hay no problem at all Candy, you can be as forward as you like." I replied.

I had never met any Thai Girls, are they very forward in their approach? She was probably just joking with me. She came back over to me and began to undo my shirt, once done, she ran her finger nails down my chest, and leant over and kissed my chest.

She then began rubbing my cock, and started to undo me. She pulled my jeans off, then she threw them across the room, and began to slowly wank me. "You like that?" she asked.

Oh fuck I did indeed, with her other hand she began to rub her pussy. I so wanted her to take me with her mouth, but she was resisting. She then mounted herself onto my lap and began grinding herself on my cock, I really just wanted to fuck her, but I resisted, she rubbed her tits as she wanked me with her pussy.

At last she began to peel off her dress, from her tits, she pushed each side of the dress across her tits resting it in between them, I had been so waiting for this moment, The dress slowly revealed the nipples, and there they were. I began to pump her with my cock, even though I was not in her, this began to drive Candy crazy and she offered her tits to my mouth.

At last, I kissed the sides of them and worked round to the nipples. I pulled the dress back over them and kissed her tits through the dress. Candy began to finger herself as I massaged her tits, squeezing them together, kissing each nipple one after the other and stroking the sides.

"Ooh honey so good hmm oh my." Candy took my hand and offered it down to her pussy.

I began to finger her as I continued to kiss her tits. Her nipples erect she pushed the dress back off them, and I took her tits now bare with my mouth.

"Awww yes harder finger me harder oh yes oh yes that's the way." she purred.

She leant forwards and French kissed me as I continued to fuck her with my fingers. Then came the magic words, I had been waiting for all evening. "come Fuck me I want you from behind."

She got off my lap and leant over the other sofa, her ass and pussy inviting me. I walked over to her, and stroked her ass pushing up what little bit of dress there was covering it.

Fuck she was gorgeous, I could not resist so I knelt down and began to kiss it. I put my hand between her legs and began to fuck her pussy with my fingers. Then I found myself somehow getting her ass apart and I began licking inside. Candy was loving it, I got her hole nice and wet.

"Fuck me there honeybee Fuck me there!"

I stood and toyed her ass with my cock, then I found her and pushed in.

"Awww fuck ooh ya!" She sexily replied.

I began pumping into her fuck she felt good, she put her hand down off the sofa and fucked her pussy "harder honey aww fuck me harder! oh fuck I love it!"

I began thrusting her harder holding onto her hips she began to cum as her fingers became more rampant.

"Yes oh oh fuck Candy you feel so good." I panted out in a lustful tone.

Candy came over her fingers, this just spurred me on I did not want to leave her ass just yet.

She put her leg up on the sofa and leant back, kissing with our tongues as I reached round and cupped her tits, I began to pump her harder, she felt tighter now, it was magic!

"Oh honey yes! oh so good so fucking good"

I continued to ass fuck her for another few minutes, and pulled out.

"Let me lay down honey, and you lick me out."

She laid down on the sofa and spread her legs, one foot dropping to the floor.

I kissed up and down her legs and arrived, I went straight in, fucking her with my tongue, and sucking her lips. I carried on but could not take it any more I needed to fuck her badly. I knelt up and rubbed my cock on her and entered her.

"Awww yes hmm" Candy purred in her sexy Ebony voice. I began to fuck her slowly, enjoying the feel of her hot wet pussy rubbing on my cock.

I stood up and re entered her, she bent her legs up and held them underneath. I began to quicken, fucking her hard, Candy began rubbing and kissing her tits, this made me pump her harder, the harder I fucked her the harder she went on her tits. "Lift my legs up straight honey" she said.

I stretched her legs up, and held them by the ankles, and she went really tight on me.

I kissed her legs as I fucked her tight pussy. I then pulled out of her, and making sure she did not drop her legs I went down on her sliding my tongue up and down her tight closed pussy. I could feel her coming, or so I thought, I kept going, and slid my tongue into her.

"Sixty-nine me honeybee" She demanded.

We laid on the floor and assumed the position, Candy fucked my cock with her mouth. Her lips were thick and the feel of them working up and down drove me mad. I went into her hard, as she wriggled her ass up and down her mouth felt tight as her lips continued to slide up and down on me. I reached down and stroked her tits.

I began to take her harder as she took all I had in her mouth, she then sat up, and sat up right on my mouth, she began to ride my tongue Cupping her tits I stroked the sides of her body as my tongue fucked her, her pussy tasted so good.

"Yes baby you like that? oh fuck yes keep going I want to cum in your mouth oh yes oh yes! harder fuck me harder aww yes cumin I'm cumin." Candy released herself into my mouth.

I really needed to come in this hot Ebony so I let her carry on for a bit longer, and I stopped, patted her butt, and requested she assumed the same position on the sofa, with her legs straight up, She laid back and lifted her legs straight up.

I kissed the back of her legs, then entered her and began to fuck her hard. I was really at the point of cumin, so I slowed right down, and pumped her slowly but with meaning. Her pussy felt so good against me as I went in and out.

"Aww baby harder than that ooh harder yes that's the way keep fucking me ooh like that oh yes, yes cum in me now pump it in me fucking pump me" She demanded.

Candy screamed out as I pumped her I could feel the rush coming, I slowed down to make my explosion last and then I released into her it felt so good my cock throbbed as I came, Candy lowered her legs, and I squeezed myself next to her on the sofa.

"Oh my baby, that was sooo good" She said.

After a while She got up and showered, she finally re appeared wearing a short white satin night dress, there was split on one side from her thigh to just under her left tit.

"So you coming to bed then?" She asked.

I jumped into the shower and while in there, I just kept thinking about Candy laying in my bed,

I began to stiffen again I jumped out and dried myself and walked into the bedroom.

"Oh my baby what are we gonna do with that?" she asked looking at my cock.

"You can do whatever you like darling." I replied.

With that, she edged to the side of the bed, and took me in her mouth. "Hmm mmm, mmm oh yes"

"Let me have you on top baby." She said breaking off me.

I climbed onto the bed, and Candy threw her leg over me, and guided herself down onto me. She felt so good on top, she began sliding up and down slowly taking the full lot her arms bent over her head as she fucked me. I began to rub her tits she lowered the straps as she dropped her arms to allow her gown to fall. I slowly pulled her gown off her tits, and pulled her down and took them in my mouth, I opened up the split, and began kissing her hot Ebony skin.

"Oh yes hmm that feels so good." Candy whispered.

We kissed in rhythm to our fuck, our tongues curling around each other, Candy began to take my cock backwards and forwards, she sat back up and began to kiss her tits, my thrusts became harder, as I watched her perform on top of me. Then she came off me and turned herself around, sitting up she began to ride me.

"Oh, oh baby cum in me again oh fuck, oh fuck yes! that's the way aww fucking fuck me, your cock feels so good, oh yes oh fuck yes oh yes!"

I began to thrust upwards into her, she then fell back slightly her hands on the bed supporting her. I began to rub her tits as I pumped into her.

"Oh fuck yes honey, oh yes, oh yes, harder, oh fuck me yes I love your cock in me oh yes"

"I want to cum Candy fucking hell I want to cum." I screamed out.

"Yes awww yes awww yes yes yes..harder oh fuck yes I'm gonna cum honey oh fuck yes cum in me oh fuck yes" She yelled.

I began to cum in her again, as she orgasmed down my cock it was as intense as before. Candy fell back on me, as I pumped her still slowly and slipped out of her. I rubbed her tits as she stretched her arms over each side of my head.

My hand went down towards her pussy, and I rubbed her toying her clit, I could just go mad with her all night. Candy turned her head and offered her tongue to mine we kissed as I gently continued to rub her one last time, and I slowed right down to a stop. Candy then let herself drop to my side, put her arm across my chest.

And simply said..."Goodnight, my fuck buddy."

hotdoll
hotdoll
25 Followers