Sugar Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
James enjoys playing with his new housekeeper.
3.7k words
4.64
62.9k
39

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Chapter 1, James, a wealthy widower in his seventies, decides to use his money to hire a sexy, young housekeeper. She will live rent-free in the third floor of his mansion and receive a very generous salary. In return, she will meet his needs in all areas. Celeste, is newly arrived from Finland, with no money, no place to live, and no contacts. She is thirty-four, a gorgeous blonde, knows it, and has no qualms about using sex to get a start in her new country. A girlfriend has sold her on the benefits of having an older man as a "Sugar Daddy".

After a titillating interview, James hires her on a one week trial basis. He makes clear that she is to submit to his every demand, or be physically punished. The idea turns her on, and she teases him as he explores her body. Chapter 1 ends with him about to claim his rights as a Sugar Daddy.

*****

James is out of his mind with lust. His nearly naked housekeeper has her legs wrapped around his hips, her ankles locked over his ass. Her arms are around his neck, and she seems to weigh nothing as he carries her toward the bedroom.

"Your new flower of a housekeeper is ready to be plucked," she whispers. Her tongue plays with his ear, sending chills down his body. At his age he never thought he could be this hard. Briefly he thinks of the little pill he swallowed an hour ago, and wonders whether he needed it.

Celeste clenches her thighs, grinding her pussy against his stomach. She seems just as excited as he. It occurs to him that she may be faking it, but he doesn't care. His whole being is focused on freeing his cock from his pants and getting it in her.

Breathing hard, Celeste is surprised at her own reaction. She is definitely not faking. This distinguished gentleman in his three piece suit, with gobs of money and an authoritarian attitude, has awakened her inherent sexual desire to submit, to please. She knows she can make it really special for him, give him sensations he no longer thought possible.

The first floor bedroom is huge, with floor to ceiling windows facing a landscaped garden. Late afternoon sunshine bathes the king-sized bed. The turquois satin spread makes the surface gleam like a tropical lagoon. James shuffles up to the edge.

"Lie back," he says, his voice thick with desire.

She sighs and complies, offering her body. The bed is high, and her bare legs dangle over the side. Her blouse falls open, exposing the cones of her bare breasts, with their long, stiff nipples. Earlier, when he undressed her, he removed her bra, but left on the bikini panties, waiting for this moment.

Hands at her side and her legs open, her position is one of total submission. She smiles up at him. "Are you going to fuck me in your suit?"

James is too far gone to play. He shucks off his coat and drop to his knees. With both hands he yanks her panties down and off. The sight and smell of her further inflames him. She is blonde, through and through, and has trimmed herself to a fine fuzz. Droplets of moisture glisten like early morning dew.

Down comes his mouth. Her body stiffens as she arches her hips upward. Sliding his hands under her ass, he squeezes and pulls her into him. His nose nuzzles her clit at the same time his tongue licks and probes. She thrashes and moans, her mind wiped clean of all thought.

"OHHH... GODDDD..."

Her reaction takes away his last vestige of control. He is on his feet, unzipping his pants, extracting his rigid cock. With a groan he leans forward and guides himself into her, burying himself completely in one furious stroke.

"AYYYYEEE..."

Celeste cries out and wraps her legs around his waist. Her body responds to his eagerness by meeting him with a rhythmic humping. She takes control, drawing him in and out, massaging him with practiced inner muscles.

"GOOD GOD!" he cries. Never has he felt anything like this. Her tits rise in front of him, perfect handles to grab while she bounces on his cock. He twists and squeezes, bringing long moans and more fluids. Taking her nipples between his thumbs and fingers, he alternates pinches.

Celeste's breasts are super sensitive, and rough treatment always drives her crazy. She reacts by gripping him harder. Her eyes are wide, staring into his, communicating how close she is. He is enthralled, cannot hold back any longer.

"Cum with me, Celeste," he wails.

"YES, YES..." she urges, and cups his balls in her hand, palpitating the swollen orbs to trigger the eruption. His legs stiffen as the explosion racks his body. Her orgasm rides on his, absorbing his spasms and drawing them out with the undulating motion of her hips.

Waves of pleasure surge through them. Finally, he collapses on top of her, raining kisses on her eyes, her cheeks, her neck. Celeste raises her head, seeking out his mouth and assaulting him with her tongue. He is quickly spent, but her convulsions continue. The rough fabric of his vest rubbing on her breasts keeps her going.

James is astonished at her passion. He had expected submission, but having her react this way is an incredible bonus. For another minute she squirms under him, mini orgasms gradually fading. He props himself up on his arms and stares down at her.

"You are really something," he says. "To think I've lived this long without an experience like that! Are all Finnish girls so hot and good at pleasing their men?"

She laughs. "I wouldn't know. But in Finland we have long, dark winters, with lots of time to practice. Sex is one of nature's great gifts. I enjoyed it as much as you."

"If I were a young man I would keep you in this bed for the next twenty four hours. But now it would probably kill me."

"Oh my. We can't have that. I don't want to lose my new Sugar Daddy so soon. You'll know when your battery is charged again, and I'll be available when you want me. That's our deal."

"Damn right it is," James says, determined to re-establish the boss-servant relationship. He is aware that this vixen could easily consume him. A good spanking will put her in her place.

"I'm going to stand up now, and you are to restore my appearance to what it was when you arrived. Then I will show you to your quarters."

Celeste grins. "Yes, Sir. As you wish, Sir."

James eases his body off and stands by the bed. His pants and shorts are bunched at his ankles, and his cock hangs loosely, wet with her secretions. She sits up, perched on the edge of the bed, her feet on the floor. He shuffles forward, bringing his naked lower body to within inches of her face.

"Clean me," he orders. "Use your tongue."

"Yes, Sir." She rests his limp cock in her palm and brings it to her mouth. With long stokes she licks slowly from the base to the tip. Again and again she baths him, each time using her lips like a folded sponge to cleanse her tongue. Finally she grasps him with thumb and finger just below the crown, lifting so that she can lick the underside. He sighs and runs his fingers through her hair.

The taste is slightly bitter, but not unpleasant, and Celeste is aware that she is actually tasting herself. She wonders how long before he will begin to stiffen. Maybe she should lick his balls, encourage him to return the favor. She could use another orgasm.

"That's enough," James says suddenly. "Dress me now."

She pulls up his shorts, arranging them over his cock, petting him to smooth out the wrinkles. Then she slides up his trousers, tucks in his shirt, and buckles his belt. Except for his coat, he is fully dressed. Celeste has on only her unbuttoned blouse. He smiles and takes her hand.

"Well done, my dear. Come now. We'll go up to the third floor."

She stands and pulls her blouse down as far as it will go, but it covers only half of the enticing bubble of her ass. When she moves to retrieve her discarded clothes, he jerks her back. "Leave them," he barks. "We will order you new clothes tonight. You will remain dressed as you are until they are delivered, probably in a day or two."

"But..."

He turns her and delivers two quick upward slaps to her bare ass. WHAPP... WHAPP

"Ohhh..."

"You will learn not to object to any of my commands. Now move!"

With his hand on her back he propels her through the bedroom door into the hall. A long corridor leads to a stairway at the back of the house. His hand drops to her butt, urging her to keep moving. When they reach the stairs, he follows her up, providing extra lift with a hand low on her ass. He marvels at the compact, tight shape, and thinks how he is going to enjoy feeling her up as he spanks her.

Already in a state of arousal, Celeste is inflamed by her stinging ass and James's exploring fingers. She wants him to fuck her again, slower this time. If he's not up to it, she will be bitchy, egg him on to punish her, get off that way.

They reach the top. The stairs empty into a large sitting room, well-appointed with modern, comfortable furniture. She sees no hint of the Victorian style in this part of the mansion. An arched opening at the far end of the room frames an elegant dining area. On one side a doorway leads to a wide hall, suggesting a connection to multiple bedrooms.

James pats her ass one last time and steps back. "I created this suite for important guests," he says proudly. "You will find it quite comfortable. Beyond the stairs on the ground floor is a private entrance. The place is yours as long as you are my housekeeper."

"Not your typical housekeeper apartment," she says smiling.

He puts a hand through the opening in her shirt and fondles a tit. "You're hardly the typical housekeeper."

Celeste takes a breath and twists her nipple into his palm. She thinks she has found the perfect Sugar Daddy—a wealthy, generous, and strong man who will use her sexually the way she likes, but leave her free to live her own life. She pulls her shoulders back, offering herself. "Are you going to fuck me again, Sir? So soon?"

With his other hand he grabs her hair and pulls her head back. "No, you saucy wench. First I'm going to knock some of that sassiness out of you."

He drags her across the room toward a straight-backed, armless chair. Many times he has pictured himself sitting in that chair with a lithesome girl bottom-up across his lap. Now he will live that fantasy. From her reactions so far, he is confident that his new housekeeper will willingly submit.

"OHHHhhh...", Celeste squeals. "What are you doing? Oh... my hair..."

"DOWN!" he commands, pulling her over his knees. With his hand clenched in her thick curls, he forces her head down. She acquiesces, lying meekly across his thighs, her arms on the floor on one side, and her toes gripping the carpet on the other. The dome of her tight ass rises in the center of his lap, miraculously still partially covered by the tail of her blouse.

James breaths in the feast before him. He knows that with a flick of his hand he can bare her, but he wants to take his time, feel and tease before beginning the spanking. Then when she pleads him to stop, he will make her open her legs, and his explorations will continue. He feels himself getting hard.

Celeste tenses. She has been in this position before, and it never fails to excite her. The expectance before the first spank, the helplessness and vulnerability, the giving up of control, the awareness of the coming merger of pain and pleasure - all combine in a sexually charged cluster that resonates powerfully in her psyche.

He begins on the back of one upper thigh, lightly tracing his fingers upward. The crease at the juncture of her buttocks draws in his fingertips, and he lingers, following the shallow valley. Celeste squirms and relaxes, elevating her ass even more.

WHAP!

Without warning he delivers a sharp upward blow to a creamy hemisphere. Her hips bounce and the shirt tail flies up, exposing her completely. He follows with a sound smack to the other side.

"Ohh...", she whimpers.

"Naughty wench. You deserve this."

"No sir... please... I'll be good. I promise."

SLAP... SLAP... SLAP...

He alternates targets, using the tips of his fingers to make the flesh bounce. After eight blows her skin begins to pinken. She moans and kicks her feet.

"OHHH..."

James pauses, delighting in her cries. "Are you going to obey me completely, without reservation?"

"YES... YES... GOD YES!!"

"Open your legs."

Without hesitation Celeste scrunches her toes outward on the thick carpet to open herself. His fingers slide up the inside of one thigh to caress the moist lips. Her body twitches, rubbing against him. The tip of one finger explores the length of her, flicking against the rising bud. She squirms and bucks, and he knows she is close.

"Oh no you don't," he says, withdrawing his hand. "You are such a horny little thing."

WHAP... WHAP... WHAP...

He spanks her hard, three times on each cheek. The stinging pain makes her clamp her eyes shut and grit her teeth, but it also sweeps away her last thought of resistance. He can do anything he wishes to her. Her pussy and tits ache for his touch, for his abuse. She does not have long to wait.

"My hand hurts and you're barely red. Go into the kitchen and bring me a wooden spoon."

He pushes her off his lap onto the floor. She lands in a tangle of arms, legs, and open shirt. The contrast of her tanned skin against the white carpet is delicious. He nudges her with the toe of his leather shoe.

"Now!" he barks.

Celeste gets to her knees and manages to wiggle her butt before rising and scurrying through the entry into the kitchen. She worries about how hard he will paddle her and wants to entice him to stop and use her sexually. A canister full of upright wooden spoons sits on the granite counter. She picks the largest one.

Suddenly he is behind her, reaching around under her shirt, cupping both breasts. He squeezes and pinches, pulling her down until she is bent over the counter. Then he removes his hands, placing one at her neck to hold her, while he takes the spoon with the other.

"Don't move," he commands. "Keep your face against the surface."

She presses herself down, feeling the cold granite against her cheek and tits. "Not too hard, please sir," she whines. "I'm already tender. Let me do things for you. I can make you feel so good."

"Plenty of time for that," he says. "First you must have a taste of what awaits you if you displease me."

He pulls her shirt up to the middle of her back and draws the rough wood back and forth over the bulging hemispheres. Then he moves it moves down to skim the backs of her thighs, letting her know she can be stung there as well. He puts his mouth against her ear. "Part your legs," he breathes.

"OH GOD... NOT THERE... PLEASE NOT THERE..."

"Wherever I wish. DO IT!"

Now she is scared. She doesn't know this man. He could really hurt her. A little spanking Is one thing; being paddled between her legs with a wooden stick is another. Frantically she twists and squirms, trying to break free. But his hand on her neck is like iron. She can't raise her head.

He holds her down, enjoying her struggles and letting her exhaust herself. He has no intention of hurting her, only of establishing total control. "Don't be afraid," he coos. "I am not a sadist. Your pussy will be okay. But you must give it to me. Now be still and open your legs."

She knows she has no choice. He is surprisingly strong, and her bent-over position gives him irresistible leverage. Despite her apprehension the idea of being at his mercy is a huge turn on. Tentatively she moves her feet apart, her body tense.

"That's my girl. You'll learn that obeying me is always the best choice. See, this doesn't hurt, does it?"

He pats her pussy with the curved back of the spoon, lightly teasing her. Then he turns the utensil on its side and slides it gently back and forth. Her lips close around it, bathing the intruder in slippery secretions. She moans and wiggles, hungry to feel the hardness on her clit.

"Such a hot piece, you are," he murmurs. "Being so vulnerable is a huge turn-on for you. Admit it."

Celeste whimpers, knowing that it's true, but still afraid. He presses harder.

"Admit it, Celeste!"

"Yes, damn it. But don't hurt me."

"I may or may not. You must trust me, do as I say, take whatever comes. Do you understand?"

"OH God..."

"Do you?"

"Yes Sir."

James has no intention of hitting her with the spoon. He does not want to mark the creamy perfection of her ass. The rosy glow from his hand spanking is bad enough. The wooden paddle is a symbol of his power over her. She has allowed herself to be positioned to take it. It's his decision. The knowledge stiffens his growing erection.

He removes his hand from her neck. "Don't move," he orders. "Reach out with your hands and grab the other side of the counter."

Still leery of the spoon, Celeste quickly complies. She will not defy him. Her legs remain parted, giving him complete access to her ass and pussy. She waits for his touch, craves it. Her surrender has taken her to the edge, and she knows that it won't take much to trigger another orgasm.

Her acquiescence, and the way the perfect bubble of the ass is laid out before him, brings him to full hardness. He will fuck her now, but add another humiliation that will cement his control over her body. She must know that she has to be available to him any time, any way he wants.

The foot-long piece of string he has noticed on the edge of the counter is just the thing. He retrieves the string and pulls up a stool so that he can sit between her splayed legs. His left hand caresses the smooth globes of her ass, while his right hand wads the string into a little ball and dabs it on her moist pussy.

"Ummm...". Celeste shivers and wiggles her hips. In a few seconds the ball is saturated with her fluids. It is ready.

He gathers an ass cheek in his left hand and squeezes, digging in with his finger nails. "Your ass is mine, Celeste," he growls.

"AHHH...", she moans. "Yes Sir, it is yours. Take me there if you wish."

"I look forward to doing that. But now I have something else in mind. Try to relax."

He positions the slippery wad and pushes it slowly into her ass, leaving one end of the string hanging out. It goes in easily. The tight round orifice closes behind it. Celeste takes quick, shallow breaths.

"What are you doing to me?"

"I'm getting ready to fuck you in a way that you're going to like a lot."

James is so hard it is almost painful. He can't believe how his old dick is responding. Whatever it costs to keep this girl, he will pay it. Why has he waited so long?

He kicks the stool away and guides his rigid cock slowly into her pussy. Like before, she clenches on him, giving and taking pleasure. He pumps her as he works in deeper and deeper. Then when he is fully inserted he takes the end of the string and begins to pull, slowly unwinding the little ball inside her ass.

Celeste goes nuts, twisting and bouncing her hips on the counter. "OH My GOD..." she cries. "I've never felt anything like this!"

James holds onto her ass with one hand, like he is grasping the mane of a trotting horse. He fights to keep his cock in her and she moves. The walls of her pussy massage him, bringing him to the boiling point. When the string is barely half way out, she cums in a spasm of lust, bearing down on his cock like she is trying to break it off.

He rides her, savoring the sensations, and continuing to pull slowly on the string. She wails and thrashes on the counter as wave after wave surge through her. As the last of the string emerges, she gasps and squeezes his cock like she is wringing water from a sponge. He explodes and collapses on her back.

For a full minute neither of them moves. Finally James pushes himself to his feet. Celeste rolls over on to her back and offers him her hand. He pulls her up, helping her sit on the edge of the counter.

12