Sugar Hill

Story Info
Older professor recounts his most intense sexual experience.
19.5k words
4.73
59.7k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gapster7
gapster7
1,699 Followers

It was a collegial drink at the bar; typical of most academic get-togethers at our annual engineering conference. Hal and I always tried to find time for a belt or two during the three day event, as this was often the only opportunity we had to see each other anymore. We'd been colleagues for six years in the nineties, but he had moved on to a position at Wisconsin and I had stayed at a state university in New England. Yet, here we were in Dallas, catching up once again.

Our conversations always followed the same pattern: we caught up on our latest research and engineering trends, compared notes on mutual friends and colleagues, and griped about our various departmental shortfalls. Inevitably, and usually after the second drink, the conversation always became more personal.

As a single man in my fifties, it was curious how interested my married colleagues were in my extra-curricular activities. After an early failed marriage, I had remained single while all my colleagues had gradually married and begun families. At fifty-five that was not likely going to change. I, of course, always inquired after my friends' wives and children. But, sooner or later, my married colleagues, and especially Hal, always brought the conversation around to my personal life. It was as if they wanted to live vicariously through any salacious details I was willing to share with them.

Now, I'm not going to lie. There are some considerable downsides to being a single man in your fifties. Some of the great things in life - a happy marriage and a loving family - were things that I was never going to experience. But, I suppose, at least in the eyes of my married friends, I had a pretty sweet gig. And, in some ways, that was quite true.

Sure, I had been lonely at times and old age was going to be experienced, unless things changed suddenly, alone. But my single status and position as a tenured professor at a large state university had certainly afforded me opportunities that were long lost to my married buddies. Hal, as I mentioned, loved to steer the conversation in this direction, as he did on this particular night.

As the 100 proof Old Forrester began to thaw the conversation, Hal initiated his subtle inquiry, asking if I was seeing anyone or had met any interesting women recently. I knew what he wanted to hear, and while I wasn't a blabbermouth - I respected the privacy of the various women I'd met over the years - I wasn't immune to Hal's thinly veiled desire to know details.

He took a good swig of the stiff bourbon as if he was girding up for another question. I waited.

"So, Matthew, tell me something." He swirled his drink a bit and asked me with a smile. "Who is the absolute best lover you've ever had? Is that a question you can even answer?"

"It is," I replied and answered his question without a moment's hesitation. "That would be Nora," I stated without reservation.

"Nora," Hal repeated, stating the name more for clarification than anything else.

"Yes," I replied. "Nora."

I knew the inquisition would not end there and was willing to give Hal a little taste of the most amazing woman I had ever been with. I kept it vague; I wasn't going to get carried away on too many details with Hal. But recounting my brief relationship with Nora got me thinking of her again and I thought it was worthy of telling the story in full detail, if the reader is interested. I only shared a sliver of the experience with Hal that evening. But the full story is, well, as I told Hal, the best sexual experience of my life. I may meet another like her someday, but I surely wouldn't bet on it. She was one of a kind.

Nora had walked into my life a few years back - September of 2012 to be exact - and walked out a few months later at the end of the fall semester. I had been assigned by the Chancellor to sit on an inter-departmental task force that was looking into interdisciplinary opportunities and the marketing of same, both within the university and without. It was a group of about a dozen department heads and administrators and we were to meet every two weeks for the fall semester to come up with a plan and implementation strategy. I perused the list of committee members when I agreed to join and saw mostly familiar names, but also a few folks I didn't know. It would at least be an opportunity to meet some new people, I thought, even if nothing came of it. One name was a mystery to me: Nora Perkins. I'd come to learn more about her soon enough.

Nora walked into our meeting that very first day and, literally, took my breath away. Actually, it was more like she sauntered into our meeting and I took in every step. She arrived just as we were kicking things off and smiled radiantly as she entered the room. I was not the only person around the table who noticed this breath of fresh air as she apologized for being late and took a seat across from me at the large conference table.

I immediately noticed a dichotomy about her. On one hand she was a petite delicate flower. She was blond, slender and very beautiful. Her hair was up in a casual twist and large dangly earrings were in constant movement. Her leather boots added at least three inches to a frame that I guessed to be five foot three, or so. Her complexion was pale and her skin looked smooth and translucent. She wore black glasses that framed her big blue eyes and had full sassy lips. All of her facial features were finely tuned and her body appeared to follow suit. Her skin tight jeans showed off lean legs and a very tight round butt. Her short black jacket hid any hint of her bust, but I guessed her to be slender and delicate from head to toe.

On the other hand, however, her demeanor as she entered the meeting that day, was one of a woman who was confident and determined, despite her diminutive presence. There was no doubt she could command a room if she so chose. But I also got the impression she was new around here and I was dying to hear her story. I do know that I found it hard to keep my eyes off of her.

The meeting was called to order, our chair greeted us warmly, and asked that we go around the room and introduce ourselves. I turned with great interest toward this fascinating woman when it was her turn, wondering where in the hell she had come from.

"Hi. My name is Nora Perkins. I'm here on loan for this semester from the UC system and am currently at Berkeley. I was a double major in Business and Art - MBA and MFA - and am currently pursuing a doctorate in business. My interests and focus in the UC system are in tying together business and art...or art and business, depending on your point of view. I'm here this semester consulting with the Art Department and helping them with marketing efforts and outreach to the business community at large. I think the Chancellor got wind of my presence and decided my skillset might be an asset to this particular task force. I look forward to working with and getting to know all of you," she said succinctly, looking about the room and making eye contact with each and every person at the table.

That was it. I was in love. This woman had a style and presence that just spoke to me, I don't know how else to put it. I didn't know what her personal situation was, but at that moment it didn't matter. I do know that she was not wearing a ring. And neither was I.

I could feel her eyes on me as I gave my own little intro and they seemed to be boring a hole right into my brain. Perhaps she gave the same laser attention to the others and they didn't notice or care. But I felt a connection with Nora from the get-go and I was suddenly much more interested in this task force.

Over the next month we met several times and began to coalesce as a group. Nora had a nice way about her: able to listen carefully, but not shy about speaking her mind. And she was eloquent, very intelligent, and sexy as hell.

I always appreciated what she wore to our meetings. She was not your typical New England coed. She had a distinctive personal style that definitely had a California flair. I always took the opportunity when she was speaking to check her out. She dressed in a way that accentuated her fine slender body. It was heading toward an early winter, so she was often bundled up under layers as the semester progressed. But I had seen enough early on to know she had modest breasts. Something, however, told me they were still quite spectacular.

She carried herself with a grace that I have seen in very few women, and had an attitude that clearly expressed that she was comfortable with her body. It was a subtle, but sassy, attitude that bordered on insouciance. She had captured my attention; that was for sure. And we always made eye contact at each meeting, sometimes more than once, and I usually detected the subtlest sense of interest in her smile.

It was getting on toward mid-semester and I figured that if I was going to make a move of some sort, I couldn't wait much longer. At our next meeting she sat down next to me at the large conference table and pulled back on the comfortable rolling chair with her legs crossed. She was wearing thick black leggings with an impossibly short denim skirt and black cashmere sweater, accompanied by her tall high-heeled leather boots. I guess you can get away with a super short skirt when you have leggings on, especially black ones. But as she sat there next to me, legs crossed and the skirt climbing high up her slender thighs, I couldn't help but wonder how amazing she'd look in that same skirt and no leggings.

It was a Friday and I had decided today was the day to find out what her story was. I hung back as our meeting broke up to try and speak to her. I felt like the high school kid waiting to leave class and maybe, accidentally on purpose, get to walk the hall with the pretty girl in study hall. My smooth move worked, amazingly enough, and we sauntered outside into the cool brisk autumn afternoon.

"So what kind of plans do you have this fine weekend?" I asked in a very non-committal way - just one academic colleague interested in another. She turned sharply with a wicked smile.

"Well, my boyfriend is coming into town for a few days. We haven't seen one another in six weeks, so we have a little catching up to do," she offered enthusiastically. My heart sank, but I did my best not to communicate my bitter disappointment.

"Oh, that sounds wonderful." I didn't know what to say next. "Will you be doing some sight-seeing?" I inquired.

Now, I usually feel pretty confident about myself in these situations. But this time out I was feeling both foolish and disjointed. I had tried to save face, but knew I had asked a pretty insipid question. She laughed and replied.

"Well, we have a little lost time to make up for. Honestly," she said with an upward lilt in her voice. "I'll be kind of surprised if we leave the bedroom." There was a conspiratorial tone to her remark.

I was on the outside looking in, however, and sadly searching for a way to extract myself gracefully.

"Well, he is one lucky guy," I said in all honesty. The fact of the matter was, he was. "Have a great weekend," I encouraged.

"Actually, he is," she said with a sinful giggle. "But thank you. We will. I can't wait." Nora smiled with just a touch of excitement. "See you next time," she offered as she headed toward the main quad.

"Bye, Nora."

I just stopped and stared at her perfect form as she strode off into the sunset. The way her hips moved as one with her legs was an intoxicating sight to behold. Her ass twitched seductively as she walked and I ogled her shamelessly as I stood there glued to the sidewalk.

All of a sudden, in an instant, she turned to look over her shoulder. She saw me - standing there watching her. I had been busted, but at that moment, I cared not. She smiled knowingly, turned back in the direction she was walking, and put her hand up in a casual wave as she headed off toward her California boyfriend.

Now one thing I had learned in twenty-five years of being single was when to walk away. I'd had my successes, but I'd run into dead ends many times and knew that sometimes it just wasn't meant to be. Despite my reasoning, however, I could not stop thinking about her that weekend. I kept picturing my pretty petite Nora with her fair skin and delicate features... with her boyfriend, sucking his cock, riding him wildly, coming loudly, hungry for a release that had gone begging for six long weeks. Poor girl. They must be going crazy right now, I thought to myself. I tried to imagine what it would be like to be in her boyfriends' shoes, or out of them, over those next few days and nights. Damn.

By the time our next committee meeting rolled around, however, I had put it behind me and moved on. She ended up sitting next to me again and we'd both arrived a little early. I took the opportunity to turn to her in a collegial fashion.

"So, any sightseeing a few weekends back?" I asked with a sly smile.

"Not a lick," she answered. "Of sightseeing that is," she added with a shameless grin of her own. "Lots of licking, though," she said with a sassy giggle.

"That's really more than the casual observer wants to know," I countered in a deadpan.

"Sorry," she said a bit sheepishly. "But you asked."

"Yes, I did," I sighed a little too noticeably. "Well, glad to know you had a good time," I said, trying to close an awkward conversation.

"That we did, Matthew." There was something in the way that she said my name that I found a bit unsettling, in an exciting way. It was like we were in on something together.

The semester ran down and we were coming to an end of our bi-weekly meetings. The chair suggested that we have our last meeting at the local inn of renown and we all agreed enthusiastically. The Chancellor attended, our committee presented our final report and she thanked us heartily for out good work.

I was a bit sad to see this committee coming to an end. I'm usually happy when committee work has run its course. But, in this case, it was going to be the end of seeing Nora and she'd be heading back to California soon.

As we were breaking up, Sid Feldman from Integrated Sciences yelled out that anyone who wanted to should stay after for a drink at the bar. Most of the academic stiffs waved him off and made excuses about needing to be somewhere else. Nora and I, however, both hesitated and looked at one another.

"I'm in," she offered, picking up her laptop and looking at me to see if I'd follow suit.

"Me too," I added. Her smile glowed and we followed Sid down the hall to the small tavern at the front of the inn. I wasn't crazy about this threesome, but it allowed me a little more casual time spent over a drink, with Nora, even if there was a third wheel about.

Sid ordered a draft and Nora and I each ordered a Chianti. We were halfway through our drinks when Sid's phone vibrated and he read a text.

"Oh, shit. I forgot I've got shopping to do for a dinner tonight. Damn. Sorry mates. I must be off." He opened his wallet, threw a twenty on the bar and scurried out of the tavern. We extended our half assed condolences as he left and laughed, turning to one another.

I was finally alone with this fascinating young woman, and at a bar with no place I really had to be. I secretly hoped boyfriend wasn't coming back to town, but Nora's body language told me she was quite happy with our current resting spot.

I picked up the twenty and pretended I was going to rip it in two.

"Guess we should split this sucker. No?"

"Hell no," she countered. "I think Sid's generosity calls for a nice night cap. Don't you?"

"Well, of course. What do you have in mind?"

I watched Nora's face as she scanned the bottles behind the bar. I was hopelessly enthralled by this woman. I wondered what she looked like in the throes of a really powerful orgasm. I clandestinely ogled her tight little body and imagined her naked and splayed out on a big king size bed. I shouldn't be having such lascivious thoughts of a colleague, but I couldn't help myself.

"I think a couple of snifters of that Remy VSOP are just what the doctor ordered," she offered.

"What a fitting way to end a semester of hard work with a wonderful committee," I commented.

She tipped the remainder of her wine toward me, we clinked glasses and each drained what was left. I caught the attention of the barkeep and ordered two Remys. He placed them carefully in front of us with a flourish worthy of fine cognac.

I hoisted my glass in Nora's direction. "To my mysterious California friend. It was fun to serve on a committee with you," I toasted. She toasted back with hesitation.

"Mysterious? Moi? How so?" she asked as she took a tiny sip, smiling at me with those big blue eyes over the rim of her snifter.

"Well, I was enthralled by your presence all semester, but never really got to know you, I'm sad to say. Time does slip by," I said with a touch of maudlin.

"Well, I could say the same to you, Professor." She took another sip. "But the night is young, you know."

I smiled at her inference and decided to settle into what had the makings of a great conversation. She continued.

"And what about you, Professor? I spy no wedding ring. Do you not wear one or are you not a taken man?

"The latter," I replied. "I tried my hand at marriage many years ago and failed miserably," I said, staring into the pool of Nora's rich blue eyes. "I'm a confirmed bachelor," I stated for the record.

"I see. Well, I would think a man of your professional stature and good looks would have no problem at a university overflowing with a never-ending supply of the fairer sex," she suggested, with a smile.

"Actually, with an exception or two, I've never dabbled with the student body, so to speak, especially the undergrads. I've seen too many of my colleagues have their careers flame out because of indiscretions that just weren't worth it. I've always drawn a line," I replied.

I took a sip and surveyed Nora in the warm light of the bar. She was wearing skinny black jeans that tucked tightly into the vee formed by her crossed legs. Her knee high leather boots contrasted nicely and framed the view northward of her slender thighs. Her hair was down and tousled, but in a studied way. Her cobalt blue blouse had one too many buttons undone and the hint of a black bra could be seen at times. Casual elegance, would be the best way to describe it. Her drowsy eyelids gave her a sultry look in the amber light and I was loving the direction this conversation was heading.

"Oh, but I bet you have some stories of young lasses throwing themselves at you. It's a classic connection - that student/teacher thing," she suggested, swirling the cognac in her snifter provocatively. "You're tall, slender, full head of gray hair, handsome," she said as she surveyed me with a critical eye. "Plus you've got that aging preppy thing going on. You'd be every young coed's professorial fantasy."

"Well, yes. I've been approached more times than I care to admit. It's a never ending fantasy and there seems to be one or two young ladies every semester that can't resist the challenge. I don't bite though," I insisted. I tried to turn the tables. "You sound like you may have dallied in that fantasy yourself," I suggested, sounding a bit more hopeful than I had intended. "Real or imagined."

"No comment," she said with a sassy smile. "That story would take more cognac than is in this glass," she joked. "But you did say there were a couple exceptions, Professor. Do tell," she encouraged, opening another door. I hesitated, but decided to walk through.

"Well, they were both some years ago and both post-docs," I replied rather wistfully. I took a sip of the pungent nectar. "And they were both wonderful."

"I see," Nora stated with some finality. "So now we're getting someplace. There were two. And kindly tell the assembled masses how these two young ladies somehow slipped through your defense system," she asked half joking, half serious.

gapster7
gapster7
1,699 Followers