Sugar Is Definitely Sweet

Story Info
Unexpected Caribbean Island romance.
5.8k words
4.19
23.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I look back now I realized that I had wanted him from the moment I saw him. It just took me a long time to figure that out. It all started last August when I decided to leave New York and go back to the islands with my mom for a much needed vacation. My mom was born on a Caribbean island called Trinidad which is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been to and like most "Trini" women she has smooth dark skin, brown round eyes and long thick black hair which she kept in a natural afro curl style. I loved her look but since my dad is white, my hair had a straighter appearance so I kept it short and neat.

Apart from my hair and my lightened complexion I did not resemble my dad in anyway. My legs were long, my hips rounded, my eyes were light brown and I had pouty lips like my mom. My breasts were not huge but they were well shaped and perky enough that at 26 I could still go out without a bra and they enhanced my 5'7" frame quite well. My waist was small but I knew it had thickened somewhat over the past 2 years and my best feature there was my belly button which always looked sexy and inviting whenever it peeked out from under my top.

I was born in New York and grew up there but as a child I would travel once a year to visit my family on the island. I always had a great time there but when my mom and dad broke up when I was 15 I lost my enthusiasm for family and preferred to hang out with friends. So it had been over 10 years since I went back to the Caribbean and as my mom and I bustled around the airport collecting our luggage, I wondered if I had made a good choice in coming here. There was nothing familiar to me now except the local accent and bad English which I knew because my mom still spoke like a "Trini" and I did too whenever I was with her.

We eventually made our way to the front of the airport where my cousin Jay was supposed to pick us up. Jay used to be my favourite part of Trinidad as a child and I remembered him fondly. He is 2 years older than me but when we were young he always treated me as an equal often letting me hang out with him and his friends or "lime" as he would say. I enjoyed those times because it was through Jay that I first discovered what men and women did behind closed doors. Jay and his friends would always talk about sex and shared stories about the local girls who were easy to get. They always assumed I was too young to understand their code but I did and it sparked an interest in me that only heightened when I lost my virginity seven years ago.

At first I was a bit pissed because Jay was nowhere in sight and after that 5 hour flight I just wanted a hot shower. Then I saw my mom grinning as this huge man walked up to her and engulfed her in a bear hug lifting her clean off the ground and spinning her at once. I didn't recognize the man so I looked carefully at him, noticing the broad shoulders and muscular chest and strong thighs encased in a grey vest and sweat pants. Then the guy walked over to me called out "cricket". I couldn't believe it, only Jay called me cricket because he said I would be chirping in his ears all day long as I followed him around when we were kids. I hadn't seen Jay since my last visit and he had grown up and he was definitely eye candy now. Too bad he was my cousin.

We quickly got on the road as my mom's excitement was building and it was already 9:00 pm. It took us around 1 hour to get to the southern part of the island known as San-Fernando where we would be staying with my grandparents and aunt, Jay's mom. The car ride was filled with chatter and catching up and I tried my best to figure out if Jay was the same fun loving way now as when we were kids. I got my answer as soon as we pulled into the driveway of my grandparent's home. The house looked exactly the same except for a fresh coat of paint and the table full of young men in one corner of the yard. Jay got out and took our luggage inside as my aunt and grandparents met us by the car with hugs and kisses. When he returned Jay grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the table. I looked at the sea of faces recognising a few as old friends of Jay's but most looked new and then I saw him.

He was sitting propped up against a low wall in jeans and a white vest and he gave me a once over and dismissed me as he turned back to the cards he held in his hand. He looked as if he was annoyed by the interruption of their gambling while everyone else was fawning over the new girl as if though I was a treat. Jay seemed quite pleased with the attention he was getting as he introduced me to his friends as his sexy cousin from New York. I barely listened to him and mumbled greetings as my interest lay with the one person who still had not cast a second glance at me. He was gorgeous to put it mildly. I could tell he was tall even from his sitting position maybe 6'3". His body was muscular although he wasn't as big as Jay but I could tell he worked out. His face was narrow and elegant like an Egyptian king and his hair was cut low and wavy which just made his eyes look sexy under the faint light. His lips were beautiful and pink against his dark skin and immediately I felt myself tingling below. I was so caught up looking at him I nearly missed his name as Jay started introducing us.

"Cricket this is my homeboy sugars," "Sugar my baby cuz cricket and u better stay away from her dutty boy."

Sugar! I could see why he was called that, he looked as sweet as his name and once more I felt that sensation building. I was turned on just by looking at him and that was a new thing for me. I know I wasn't exactly an ice queen and I definitely was not a virgin but it usually took me a long time to warm up to a guy enough to think about sex. I looked up at Sugar and said "hi" and he simply nodded and gave a brief smile before turning back to his cards. I felt a little out of place and since the introductions were done Jay dragged me back to the house to get settled in.

I never knew when I fell asleep. I remembered showering and sitting on the bed I would be sharing with my mom and the next thing I knew it was morning. I smelt the morning before I opened my eyes. The air smelt fresh and the aromas of hibiscus flowers were coming in from the window to my right where my grandmother's small flower garden was. I starting remembering instantly the things I loved about the island and the fresh air was definitely a favourite. I heard Jay call out my name as the bedroom door flew open. He was wearing a t-shirt and jeans with flip flops and he walked over and dragged off my covers before I could think. My clothes were awry and my top had ridden up so much that part of my left boob was showing. Jay didn't seem to notice and simply told me to get ready we were going out for breakfast. I got up and showered and dressed and started looking for my mom but she had already disappeared which was expected since she never rests in Trinidad.

I found Jay sitting in the car outside. It was the same car he picked us up in but this time he was in the front passenger's seat and Sugar was driving. I didn't feel too comfortable with that because since we met, Sugar never really acknowledged me, but I got into the backseat anyway. As he pulled out of the garage I asked Jay where we were headed and he told me we were going for "doubles" a local dish that consisted of soft fried bread and curried chick peas. I had eaten it before and actually loved it so my mood lightened as I thought of food.

Sugar was quiet the entire way as Jay and I chatted and I got familiar with my surroundings. After we had eaten Jay decided to stop for coconut water at a roadside vendor and he stepped out of the car leaving me alone with his friend. I felt it before I looked. I felt that I was being watched and I knew it could only be one person. I shifted my head slightly so that I could see in my peripheral view and sure enough there he was. Looking at me in the rear-view mirror. He was checking me out but his face was void of any emotion so I couldn't tell if he liked what he saw. I did however want to look my best so I shifted as seamlessly as possible to fix my miniskirt and tube top so that my figure was highlighted as best as possible. Soon Jay was back and we were on the road again. This time Jay wanted to go visit his girlfriend so we made another stop and Jay got out of the car again. After 5 minutes of silence I decided to say something to him.

"Is this Jay's car?" I asked "nah babe, this is my ride" he drawled in a lazy way and for the first time I actually got to hear to his voice. His voiced was laced with honey and the vibrations were deep and sexy, once again causing a brief tingle within me. I was afraid to say anything else because I couldn't trust my reaction to his voice but my interest was piqued so I took a chance.

"Are we heading over to your girlfriend next?" I asked. He chuckled deep before replying "I'm single babe," "waiting for the right girl". I felt a little inflation although I didn't know why since I was not looking for romance or anything along those lines. But I did react to his voice again. He continued the conversation by asking "so how long you here for?" I didn't chance to look at him as I said "three weeks that I hope is filled with fun!"

"I'm sure it will be but I guess you will just have to wait and see right"

"I guess so Sugars," "Is Sugar your real name?"

"Nah I'm Travis but everyone calls me Sugar since I was a lil baby," "Your real name is Vanessa right?"

"Yeah," "but Jay calls me cricket"

"Yeah I know that, he always talks about you," "hmmm...cricket seems to suit you though"

Before I could respond Jay opened the car door and poked his head in. He started smiling and rambling something about his girlfriend needing him for a few hours and by the smile on Sugars' face I knew it was code for sex. Jay quickly told me that Sugar was safe and would drop me off at home and that he would see me in a few. I didn't really mind but now I didn't know how to continue my conversation with Sugars. He saved me the worry though because as soon as he pulled away from the curb he asked me what my plans for the day were. It hit me then that I didn't really didn't make any plans with my mom before she left so I didn't have any plans. I said this much to Sugar who asked me if I had anything in mind. I really only wanted the sun, sea and sand routine so I told him going to beach would be fun.

I was very surprised when he suggested he take me there. I didn't even know him except for a few hours and beside it was Tuesday didn't he work. I hesitated before answering and he sensed my wariness and simply smiled at me through the rear-view mirror. I was looking at him openly now trying to gauge him and I decided to go with him. I told him I needed to pass by the house to change and when we got to the house I ran up the stairs quickly and slipped into the bedroom without being seen by anyone. I got my two piece swim suit out and a beach towel from the wardrobe in the bedroom and changed into flip flops.

I heard talking in the living room before I stepped in and saw Sugar sitting next to my grandmother, her arms casually draped around him and he nibbled on a something fresh out the oven. I looked at them and noticed the easiness between them and knew without a doubt that he was welcomed here anytime. My grandmother was doting over him as if he was her own child and he was smiling genuinely at her. That smile was all it took and that flutter in my belly and tingling began once more. By the time they noticed me I was sure I my cunt was slick. My grandmother informed me that my mom was out with my aunt so she was glad Sugar was taking me to beach. She gave us each a kiss and gave me a sugar cake which was the treat she made and we left.

Sugar had the front passenger door open for me when I got to car and as I slipped in the car I got a whiff of him. He smelt like 'lifebuoy' soap which is what my grandparents always used and I liked the fresh clean scent. I assumed we would be heading over to his place for him change but soon realized we were heading to the beach. We chatted a little on the drive over and Sugar made a great tour guide. I found out that he did welding and owned a small company so he had a few workers and could afford a day off in the middle of the week. He was in the process of buying a home and had an apartment at the time. He was 29 with a five year daughter and he was single. Sugar had stopped by a fast food outlet and gotten us some food on the way so it was close to lunchtime when we got to the beach.

There were a lot of people at the beach but it was vacation time on the island so that was expected. Sugar parked the car and we got out, I didn't think he was bathing without trunks until I saw him take off his pants and stand in his boxer shorts. I looked around to see if anybody was looking at him and noticed quite a few men wore similar things and no one really seemed to care about clothes. Most women wore vest over short tights or leggings and I felt a little out of place in my bikini. That is until I glanced behind me and saw Sugar looking at my body appreciatively. It was the first time since we met that I felt approval from him and it made me shiver a bit as an excitement started building. He took my hand to help me down some rocks as we made our way to the water and his grip was firm and felt secure and nice.

As I stepped into the water I experienced such a rush of heat as Sugar had stepped up beside me and took my hands unexpectedly. He led me into the water until it was almost to my breast and then he dived below the surface and left me. I stood in the water loving the feel of it around my body and I dipped low to wet my hair. When I rose up he was standing in front of me like a God, water dripping off his back and sunlight splaying off his body. He was smiling at me and I knew that smile. He was interested in me and I felt my clit pulse and beat. He was turning me on with just a smile and I knew it was way too soon to think about it but I wanted him. I wanted to feel him inside of me.

I broke the gaze and started swimming for a few minutes before stopping and looked back to see him following me. We didn't say much to each other we just started playing a game of catch in the water where he silently stalked me like a panther. We didn't touch but I felt him all over me and before long I couldn't take it anymore I slipped my hands into my bikini bottoms and touched myself using the water as my cover. He stood silently and watched me although I doubt he knew what I was doing but I was past caring as I lightly rolled my love button creating a slight ripple in water.

After a few minutes he spoke asking me if I wanted to eat. I said sure and I turned to head out of the water when I remembered he was wearing only boxer shorts and that material would obviously cling to his body. I turned to face him with a question on my mind but my sudden move bumped me straight into him and I almost lost my balance in the water causing him to hold me to steady me. He pulled me so close to him I felt his breath on my face when he asked if I was alright and before I could stop myself I was pressed against him where I could feel his semi-erect penis lying against my lower stomach.

I didn't move an inch as I replied that I was ok and I felt his erection stir slightly. We stayed like that for what seemed like minutes but were in fact a few seconds and all the while I felt his erection growing steadily. I didn't look up at his face but I knew he must have been embarrassed and excited at the same time and I knew my expression was blank from shock so he had no way of guessing what I was thinking. Sugar made the next move and moved his hands from my hands to my waist in a light hold. It was more than I could bear and I heard myself gasp. He heard it too and took his right hand and gently lifted my chin until I was looking up into his eyes. We stared at each other and I knew my eyes told him what my words or expression didn't. I wanted him. This man that I didn't even know had me wetter than the sea we stood in. And he wanted me too. His look said it all. His left hand moved over to my ass and gently pulled me into him trapping his huge penis between us as his lips touched mine in the lightest of kisses and I climaxed in his hand without even knowing how it happened. I felt the slight trembling and could only close my eyes as the waves of the sea and the waves of my climax washed my body over and over.

Sugar knew what had happened to me. I saw the look of experience in his eyes but he also looked confused. I felt confused. Nothing like this had ever happened to me before and I wasn't sure what to do next. He held me until I was strong enough to walk and then he took my hand and led me silently to the sand. We barely talked as we ate and my embarrassment started to come as I replayed the event in my mind. After eating I told him I didn't want to swim again so if it was cool he could drop me off at the house. He didn't hesitate and collected my stuff and we started off towards the car. At the car he took a towel out of his trunk and wrapped it around his waist. I towelled off and slipped my clothes over my bikini and got in the car with him. He drove off bare-chested and with only the towel covering him. We still didn't talk and after 10 minutes he pulled over and turned to me.

"I'm sorry cricket," "I know you must think I'm bad but I didn't mean to kiss you and I don't want to scare you"

"It's ok Sugars." "Forget it ok I'm cool."

"I think you're very pretty cricket and sexy but I won't try anything if you don't want it"

"Ok Sugars" I said with a smile.

He must have felt better because he turned back onto the road and we continued driving. Soon we pulled up at an apartment building with four huge apartments from the looks of it. Sugar stopped the car and asked me to give him a minute while he changed before taking me back. He didn't invite me in and after 5 minutes I got out of the car and walked over to his apartment to use the washroom. There wasn't anyone else there as I stepped inside and I came face to face with Sugar exiting the bathroom naked. He stood there with shock written all over his face as I started frantically apologising for coming in uninvited and asking to use the washroom at the same time. He pointed me in the direction and then walked into the room opposite which I assumed was his bedroom.

Using his bathroom turned out not to be a good idea since he obviously had just showered and I could smell his soap everywhere. I was so turned on I sat on the edge of his tub and put my hands in my bikini bottoms and rubbed my clit trying to take the edge off my excitement. My mind turned back to the mental image of him naked and I increased my rubbing forgetting for a moment where I was. I was so caught up in my act I started moaning and almost missed his voice outside asking if I was alright.

"I'm good," "just give me a minute."

"Hey cricket you can take a shower here if u like"

"Really that'll be great"

"Sure I'll bring you a fresh towel because I used up all that were there"

"Ok thanks"

I quickly got in the shower and started a cold stream before I realised I had just agreed to get naked in Sugars' home. The water felt good against my skin but instead of cooling me down as I had hoped it kept me excited as it reminded me of being held against Sugar in the sea. When I stepped out of the shower I saw the towel on a hook. Sugar had stepped in while I was in the shower. He had been so close to my naked body and I didn't realise. I felt intoxicated. I felt so excited I could burst. I felt hypnotised and I wrapped myself in the towel and stepped out of the bathroom before I could stop myself. Sugar was sitting at the edge of his bed as I entered his bedroom. He was wearing jeans but his t-shirt was thrown over a chair leaving his bare chest uncovered for my view. He looked up at me when I entered but he didn't say anything. He didn't even blink at the fact that I was naked under the towel. He just stared at me for a few minutes neither of us moving. Then he said;

12