Sugar is Sweet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers

She also couldn't see or hear him putting on a condom, but he always practices safe sex, so she was certain he had taken one from his pocket and rolled it into place. From reading all the smutty stories by George Boxlicker, Sugar was fully aware of his sexual preferences and practices. In the darkened office, he would be unable to see her so she bent her knees so her feet were flat on the floor. When she felt his hand on one of them, she guided him into position.

"That's my right knee, George," Sugar told him.

Seconds later, she felt his right hand on her other knee, and knew her writing idol was almost in position. He would kneel and move forward, aiming his hard cock at the dripping hole where he wanted it. Sugar reached between her legs and spread her pussy lips, because she wanted it in the same place. She felt his body between her legs and, when she looked up, she could see his form above her. Sugar knew that, in a few seconds, his cock would be driving into the place where both of them avidly desired its presence.

Once George was kneeling between Sugar's legs, he leaned forward and ran his hands along her thighs, hips and torso, really relishing her voluptuousness. He hates being able to count a woman's ribs when he embraces her. Knowing he was in the right position, he supported the weight of his upper body on his left hand and used the other to guide his cock. The aroma of her pussy, which he considers the greatest aphrodisiac in the world, urged him on, until the head of his cock was pressing against her lovely pink hole. He moved it around in her wetness to spread the natural lubrication and centered it as well as he could without seeing what he was doing.

When Sugar felt George's cock rubbing against her, she reached her arm out to find his clothing. She had no trouble locating them, because she had noted where he was standing while he undressed. After finding them, Sugar moved them away from where she was lying on the floor, talking to George to cover any sound she might have made. She had another trick she wanted to play that night. By the time Sugar was done moving his pants, his cock was ready, and the end was pressing against her. While her thumbs continued spreading her lips, Sugar's fingers made tiny adjustments to the position of his cock, until it was exactly centered against the wet pink place that was clamoring for its presence.

"Right there, George," she told him. "Now, really give it to me."

He really gave it to her. A strong thrust wedged the head into Sugar's love hole, sending ripples of pleasure through her body. Seconds later, his cock drove in slightly deeper, and the muscles in her pussy started massaging it. She felt George shift his weight slightly, and she felt his forearms sliding up along her sides, and knew he would momentarily be lying above her with his weight on his knees and forearms, so she let go of her lips and raised her arms to hug him and make him welcome. Following his next thrust, she hooked her ankles around his legs because she wanted to be able to pull herself forward to meet his next strokes.

The next time she felt his cock surging into her pussy, Sugar flexed her thigh muscles and slid along the plush carpet to meet him. Their bodies came wetly together, so snugly she could feel his brown pubic hair mingling with her thick black bush. She reached behind his neck and pulled his face to hers and they shared a long kiss, with their tongues also saying hello. They lay like that, with their lips plastered together and his cock buried deep in her pussy, sending waves of joy all through her body.

"I love that, George," she whispered after ending their kiss. "My pussy really loves being filled with your big, hard tool."

"That's good, because my cock is telling me it's the nicest places it has ever been in," he whispered back. They were whispering because of the intimacy of the moment; they knew there was no other person around to hear them.

They both reveled in lying quietly like that. Strong waves of pleasure washed through her body from the presence of his cock in her pussy and through his body from her tightness and what Sugar's internal muscles were doing for him. Wonderful as the sensations were, they both knew they would be much better after his cock started driving in and out of her, so he drew slowly back, paused briefly and thrust forward again. She felt his hard giver of pleasure burrowing its way into her pussy and pulled herself forward to meet him. Their bodies came together with a wet sound, accompanied by murmurs of joy from them both.

The second stroke was just as slow and deep and good, as was the third one and the many that ensued. Sugar was moaning in bliss; her eyes were closed and her mouth was open in a smile of joy. As the fucking continued and she felt herself drawing closer to another orgasm, she began to rock slowly from side to side. As intensely enjoyable as their coupling was, she knew a way to make it even better.

"George, just lie still and let me do the moving and fuck myself on your nice, big cock."

Being willing to do anything reasonable for a lady friend, he had no objection to that, so he raised his body higher from hers to provide more freedom of motion. George was supporting his weight on his hands, so Sugar gripped his upper arms and pushed herself away, her pussy easing out from around his cock. When just the head remained inside, she pulled herself forward with her hands and legs, impaling herself again. When almost the entire length of his cock had been enveloped by the warm, wet hole, George thrust forward, and their bodies came together again, accompanied by a duet of their sounds of joy.

Over and over, Sugar moved under George, embedding his cock in her pussy, while her movements steadily became more erratic. Her moans of bliss were starting to end in whimpers and her hips were swiveling again, thrusting her legs out and back past him. He was close to a climax too and was glad when she relinquished control of their fun to him.

"Keep fucking me. You know how. Make me cum!"

He did know how. George lowered his body slightly again until Sugar's rigid nipples were digging into his chest as he started driving his cock in and out of her. He moved up slightly higher on her body so he was plunging it down into her pussy, increasing the contact with her clit. He also increased the pace, and Sugar held onto his shoulders again and matched the greater speed, while she frolicked on the floor under him.

"Yes!" She happily cried out. Like that! Fuck my clit!" Less than a minute later, she ecstatically announced she was cumming.

Her movements became even wilder with her head rolling from side to side and her body thrashing about under George. He said nothing; he was too occupied with what was happening to his cock, and he was holding back on his climax, wanting his partner to reach her orgasm first. Believing nice guys finish last, he always tries to do that.

He was successful. "Oh god!" Sugar howled, as all her muscles clenched and she rammed her pussy against the man above her. After her great orgasm, she totally relaxed on the floor.

George did not relax or slow down. His shoulders were in pain from Sugar's nails gouging into them, but he continued driving his cock in and out of her pussy until his climax, which had been building for a long time, welled up from within his body and exploded. A big gob of cum spurted into his condom, but he didn't stop pounding his cock in and out of Sugar's pussy until he had ejaculated twice more. After his climax, he relaxed as much as she had, and sprawled on top of her, although keeping most of his weight supported on his knees and forearms.

They lay like that, whispering to each other how wonderful their session had been until George's cock softened and slipped out of the sweet place where it had given and received so much pleasure. It was about that time a practical problem arose. With his condom still on, George got to his knees and looked around the large dark space. Seeing nothing, he felt around the area where they had been lying, which was where he had left his clothes, and found nothing.

"I hope we can locate our clothing in the dark." He said. "I thought I left mine right beside us, but now I can't find them. I think I can locate my jacket and shoes in the office we were using, but I can't go out on the street without my pants."

"There's something in the break room that'll help us find everything. Take my hand and I'll lead you there."

A flashlight or something like that sounded like a good idea to George, so they got to their feet and moved their hands around until they made a connection. Sugar held his hand tightly and pulled him toward the place where she knew the problem would be solved.

"This way," she told him.

She knew the layout of the office anyhow and, when Sugar had gone to the break room earlier, she had memorized her route to avoid stepping on or tripping over anything. Leading George by the hand, she made her way through the doorway into a place that had no windows and was even darker than the rest of the suite. With a little feeling around, she located the refrigerator and, right next to it, the small metal door leading to the panel of circuit breakers. Opening it and reaching inside, she felt the ten paired rows of switches and followed them down to the single switch, larger than the others, at the bottom of the panel.

She clicked it in the opposite direction, and the refrigerator resumed running and all the lights came on. George and Sugar stood blinking in the sudden glare until their eyes adjusted and he saw what she had just done. When he realized the "blackout" had been a subterfuge, he grinned, not at all angry, because he had truly enjoyed the interlude with his lustful assistant. He had fondled every inch of her lush body and knew how sexy she was, but he also enjoyed looking at her sumptuous figure as she stood, naked, in front of him, with her arms and legs spread, wanting to show him everything.

Sugar grinned just as broadly and even more lewdly. "I suppose we'll have to work again tomorrow night, won't we?"

"Yes. We certainly couldn't get much work done tonight without any lights."

"I hope we don't have another blackout tomorrow night."

"Why? I had a lot of fun with the lights out, and I know you did too."

Sugar grinned more widely and ran her tongue over her lips. "I sure did, but I want to be able to see you when you're eating my pussy, and I want to be able to watch your face tomorrow night while I'm sucking you off."

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Click my name below to read many more of my stories.

I hope you had as much fun as George and Sugar did and will continue having, probably until his assignment has been completed. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,143 Followers
12