Sugar Momma

Story Info
A girl in need finds a surprising new home.
9.2k words
4.74
67.1k
143
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julia sat, a little pit of anxiety settling in her as she waited on her sofa, looking at her book but not really reading it, too far gone in her own thoughts to take in in the words written on the page. She glanced instead to her side, out the window. Past her own reflection the view it offered was to most, simply breathtaking, but it, as with most things for her, had steadily lost its charm over time.

She owned the prestigious penthouse suite of a luxurious high-rise and the view at night, out over the smaller blocks and bustling streets below was nothing short of stunning, watching the lights move, the tiny shuffling ant-like figures of people as they went about their lives, it made her feel as rich as, well, she was. But every day that passed she found less and less gleam to her life, her fulfilment draining, the view, as stunning as it was, just becoming a part of the background.

She had everything she thought she could've wanted, safe finances, an amazing home, good friends, many social engagements, even a string of lovers should she desire such a thing, at varying price points. Some cost money, some cost more.

Feeling disconnected and wondering how, if with everything, she could feel so empty she had reached out to some trusted friends speaking at length about just what the issue might be. She had been suggested that, maybe, what she wanted and needed was something she'd never even known she was missing from her life.

Months had passed with Julia searching for what would fill the hole in her life, trying to figure out what shape the missing piece was, love, family, children, none of it was an exact fit and she had been beginning to give up hope on figuring out what it was. However, just as she had been on the verge of throwing in the towel to return to her stunningly enriched, yet utterly mundane life, following a particularly rowdy night in which she had spent an excess on alcohol and women, throwing away money without a second thought, she had finally found the term that had been alluding her, the missing piece of the puzzle.

She had everything but a legacy. She, as she had been all her life, was infertile. And while she had long ago come to terms and accepted that she would have no children of her own, not having someone to pass on her wealth and success to that she loved and cared for personally was making it all seem bittersweet. She, of course, had a will in place, in which her assets would be liquidated and her wealth spread out among charitable causes, but despite the goodness of it all, it didn't make her feel as warm and fuzzy as she felt it should've.

She had moved forward in considering her options in acquiring a legacy, she had looked at adopting or fostering but hadn't felt it right for her, she had, after all, so readily given up on the idea of being a mother herself because she knew she would never have been a good parent, committing herself to motherhood now with that knowledge in hand just seemed wrong. The child would, she knew, resent her as a distant parent, leaving its upbringing in other people's hands. Even the lure of a legacy didn't change her mind on the prospect of raising anyone.

After much soul searching she had found a website that seemed to cater to her needs, an idea she hadn't considered initially but one that she suspected, might drop the very kind of girl she was after on her doorstep.

The website offered a matching service to two types of people, those with money who wanted someone around and those who, in exchange for money and a home would provide their company.

Sex wasn't implicitly mentioned, likely because if it was the website wouldn't be allowed to operate, but it was an implied part of the arrangement that Julia was tentative on.

She discovered there were a surprising number of people out there who fit the ever-narrowing criteria of what she was interested in.

She was looking for a teenager, preferably eighteen but nineteen would be fine too, someone coming from a particularly poor background who she could wow with what she had to offer, though, if there was to be any sex involved she obviously she had to suit Julia's physical preferences.

She had spoken, over the course of a few months, to many potential girls, messaging them back and forth, turning away and dismissing many who seemed too desperate or just didn't click with her.

She had eventually settled her interests on a girl who hadn't seemed desperate but had, in fact, seemed wary.

She had first attracted Julia's attention by visiting her profile multiple times but never, unlike everyone else, contacting her. Julia had out of curiosity been forced to send the first message and the replies had been tentative, uncertain, brief, but Julia had persisted.

The girl, Tali, had been in foster care all her life and Julia had figured out, had not had an overly pleasant time in any home she had stayed at. Having just turned eighteen her foster parents, no longer under the legal obligation of caring for her, had turned her out and turned their backs on her, forcing her to sofa surf with an ever-dwindling score of friends.

The girl had been searching for work and trying to find a place to stay, but bouncing from sofa to sofa made things difficult. She had no stability on which she could build her life. Julia offered her that opportunity. With the income Julia was offering and a city central location Tali would be able to find work, gain employment and from there, Julia told her, would be able to find an apartment of her own in only a few months.

Tali had still been uncertain, unsure as to why Julia would be so kind and giving, but Julia had explained to her that it wasn't kindness that motivated her, after all, she barely knew Tali, the money she would be paying Tali, while significant to the girl, was just change to her, and the company in the house wasn't an inconvenience but was why she was on the site to begin with. She was simply lonely.

They had talked at length and Tali had disclosed that she was overstaying her welcome where she was living, her friend growing impatient at the disruption Tali was causing her life, upset that she was going to have to move, again, to another couch for another few weeks.

It had been at that point that Julia had suggested they move forward, they had met on this site both looking for something and Julia felt that they were a good fit. Tali had still been uncertain but, will little option she had agreed to come stay just for a weekend.

A weekend would be all Julia needed to persuade her to stay for longer. Then the few months following that would be, she hoped, enough time to persuade her to stay for good.

She had given the girl's picture to the doorman who had smirked knowingly as he looked at it, Julia often gave him such pictures of casual 'visitors', though he couldn't have been further from the mark this time.

It was late in the evening as Tali bit her lip staring up at the building, it was intimidating in its size, she was certain in all her life she'd never been in such a tall building, or in such an expensive district for that matter.

She glanced around, clutching her large bag and looking at the streets passer-bys. Everyone she saw was wearing an expensive suit or crisp professional dresses despite the late hour. With her black sleeveless shirt and ripped denim jeans, combined with the tatty backpack she looked as homeless as, well, she was.

She stepped up to the entrance to the building, looking lost and anxious, unsure if she even had the right place. She glanced at the doorman, a handsome man by all accounts, maybe in his mid-thirties but with a distinctive white streak running through his otherwise dark hair. She bit her lip, feeling a panic rising in her chest as the doorman stepped towards her, she took a tentative step back expecting him to shoo the likes of her away from his domain, but he met her with a smile.

"Miss Tali, right?" he asked, politely, his voice all kind and gentle.

"Uhh..." she replied, she didn't think she'd ever been addressed as a 'Miss' and his courteousness caught her off guard, a warm welcome was a far cry from the boot she had been expecting. "...Yes?"

He nodded knowingly and beckoned gently with a hand, "Miss Julia told me to expect you, please, I'll escort you up to her suite."

Tali glanced around, and the doorman noted she looked like a Gazelle sensing a lion, even the slightest spook would send her running. "Okay..." she said, running a hand tentatively through her hair.

He nodded and gently guided her inside towards one of the elevators. Usually, he would offer to take the bags of any visitor, but he felt doing so would be all she needed to trigger her flight response.

Inside the elevator, he pressed the very top button on the panel and Tali's eyes widened, "She... Lives at the very top?"

He looked at her and nodded, "Penthouse suite. You aren't afraid of heights I hope?"

She shook her head but felt so incredibly out of her depth, it was difficult for her to really grasp the reality she had been invited into, throughout her whole life even the smallest bit of money had meant a big thing, here, people had so much wealth it made money just a passing thought.

She winced, her ears popping as the elevator climbed up through the building, decelerating as it reached the top. She drew in a deep, deep breath.

Julia was doing her best to keep relaxed in a deep comfortable chair by the window, her book in one hand and a glass of wine in the other for her nerves, she had the lights on, but dimmed, a standing light focused on her book allowing her to read, or try to at least. She was expecting Tali but wasn't waiting around for her, they'd agreed on a time for her to arrive, but if Tali arrived at all, Julia would be impressed knowing how uncertain she was about the whole concept.

She heard a distinctive click, the sound of her front door opening and closing, letting someone in. If it had been anyone other than Tali, the doorman would've buzzed up to clear it with Julia first.

Closing her book Julia rested it on her lap, "Alexa, set lights to full." there was a pause and the intensity of the light bloomed, an almost clinical white light illuminating the room bathing the anxious-looking teen in light as she stood just inside the doorway, a small backpack held in one hand.

They stared at each other for a few long moments, comparing each other to the pictures they'd swapped online. Julia, she knew, would likely look a little fuller of figure than she did in her profile pictures, a trick of angling the camera, but the teen looked much different. In her profile pictures she had been skinny with smooth shiny black hair with purple highlights in a variety of different styles, her face always perfectly made up in dark shades. But the teen before her looked almost tired and worn out, her face pale even by her standards and a little gaunt, wearing no makeup, her hair messy with brunette roots showing. Since the last picture, it was obvious Tali had fallen on hard times.

The girl looked so afraid, Julia thought as she sat up a little, she looked as if she had just realised she'd stepped into the lion's den.

Julia chose her first words carefully, "Hey, welcome home."

"Um... Hi... Thanks?" Tali said, her voice tiny as she, looking exhausted, lowered the backpack to the ground.

There was an awkward pause between them, the two of them from such drastically different backgrounds, needing each other for completely different reasons and having virtually no common ground.

"It's late and you look like you've had a long day..." Julia smiled gently, "How about I just show you your room and you can rest up, we can do the whole introduction thing tomorrow?"

Tali let out a soft little sigh and nodded, a small albeit grateful smile gracing her lips, "Please."

Julia nodded and stood, sauntering slowly over to Tali and gently taking her backpack from her, smiling at the girl as she eyed her over, they'd never talked about height and the teen girl measured in at a good half foot shorter than her, which she kind of found herself liking.

Tali blinked up at her new sugar momma and thanked her for taking her bag before following behind her, looking the woman over.

She was a curvy woman with quite a full figure, that combined with her taller height made her seem much larger than Tali herself was.

The woman had mousy brown hair that she kept at shoulder length, her clothing was practical but obviously well chosen to accentuate the stronger points of her figure, drawing attention away from her stomach and thighs towards her ass and breasts, which were very impressive.

As far as women went, the two were polar opposites in more than lifestyle, their bodies and styles completely separate.

Julia showed Tali to her room, smiling as she stood in the door, waving with a hand for her to go ahead and enter, "Anything past this door is your business, your home. There's a cleaner that comes in Monday's and Thursday's, if you don't want them to do your room just let me know, okay?" she pointed off back the way she had come, "The kitchen is open plan to the living room just around the corner, if you get hungry there's plenty of snacks."

Tali brushed her long hair behind one ear and nodded softly, "Thank you."

Julia hovered for a moment, as if anxious to say something further, but she just nodded too, putting Tali's backpack down just through the threshold of the door and left her, glancing back as she did.

Tali stepped into the room and shut the door behind her, only then did she let herself relax, leaning with her back to the door cool wood of the door, her eyes closed as she felt her exhaustion finally catch up and overwhelm her.

Slowly she slid down the door and put her head in her hands letting out a long, low wavering breath, she felt the tears against her hands, though they came in silence. With no friends and no family to rely on she was in a strange house in the centre of a district she'd never visited living with a woman she'd never met in her life, where she would have to put out to remain, effectively selling her body, despite the heights, it was a new low.

Julia sat back down in her chair and picked up her book, audibly dimming the lights once more as she returned to reading, unaware of Tali's plight.

Tali's next conscious thoughts were of waking in an almost dark room, a strip of light along the floor of one wall the only light in the room. As she sat up, groaning as she rubbed her head she realised that she had passed out on her new bed, fully dressed and without knowing how she had gotten from the door to her bed.

The room she was in was like a blank slate, like a hotel room. The walls were white and bare save for one below the foot of her bed that had a TV mounted on it. There were no windows, a few small lights in the ceiling turned off, the only light currently coming from what she assumed was an oddly placed LED strip along the bottom of one of the long bare wall.

While her body felt somewhat rested her mind was still exhausted, still dealing with her situation and feeling all the worse for having slept poorly and feeling dirty. Sniffing a little she reached her backpack and took out her phone, which was long out of battery and too retrieved a charger, the cable missing the protective plastic in a few places and the once white cable now a spotty beige, but it worked. She felt for a socket beside the bed and, finding one, plugged it in.

She looked at the wall with the light at the bottom and reached out her hand, curious as it didn't seem quite right. As her fingers traced across the surface it gave slightly and she felt fabric, it wasn't a wall as she had thought but a floor to ceiling opaque curtain of sorts. She looked to the side and noticed a small buttoned panel, a soft blue light indicating its presence in the almost dark and she realised the light at the bottom was, in fact, the sun bleeding through.

As her phone screen blipped on she checked the time, eight am. With the light from her phone, as dim as it was she could make out the room a little better. She looked at the bare walls, peering around looking for any doors and cupboards. She could see three doors, the room sparse of furniture save for her bed, the wardrobes seemingly built into the wall. There were four doors all told, the door she had come into her room from, a pair of smaller double doors and a final door on the opposite side of her room, on the interior of the building.

The first set of double doors she opened, opened up onto a smaller room, the far wall boasting a floor to ceiling mirror and each side laid out with drawers, shelves and hangers. A genuine walk-in wardrobe.

She shook her head in disbelief and closed it again, moving to the third door expecting a utility cupboard given that she was, after all, in the guest bedroom.

She pushed open the door, the movement triggering a motion sensitive light that thrummed gently into life in the new room.

She stared eyes wide, it wasn't a utility cupboard at all but an en-suite, toilet, sink, separate bath and shower units, all hers, all marble.

Leaving the door open she returned to her phone, resting it on the edge of her bed so it was still within reach of the socket but closer to the bathroom and she opened up the Spotify app. She logged into a friends account, a girl who she knew was never up before noon so wouldn't be needing her account this early, and set the phone to randomly play a selection of her friend's tunes. It wasn't exactly to her taste, but she never felt at home in true silence, music filling a painful void in her mind.

She stepped back into the bathroom and disrobed, taking the first step towards making this place her own by throwing her dirty clothes into a pile on the tiled floor, feeling it warm under her feet. She looked at herself in the bathroom mirror, her hair was all wrong and she looked weird without her makeup, though she was still proud of her body. Despite her diminutive weight, her body had worked what little she did have into an hourglass figure, her skin a milky white, free from blemishes, spots or freckles, piercings or tattoos. Her butt was rounded and soft, her breasts small but full, sitting high on her chest with small perfect nipples. Though no matter how good her body looked, she still felt worn down, she felt like every minute of every day was conspiring against her to tear her down, exhausting her mind and leaving her in a constant state of strain and anxiety.

She cast her eyes away from herself, the music humming from her phone obscure and not doing anything to improve her mood, the tune in minor, though she couldn't be bothered to go change it.

She stepped towards the shower and spent a few long moments looking over the expensive looking unit, trying to figure out what was what on the white box.

She reached out and started to twist dials, pushing buttons, figuring out how it functioned with simple trial and error. She was surprised at the power of the water once she learned out how to switch it on, it wasn't just trickling down but firing out of the shower head with enough force to push it back with the recoil.

As she twisted the dial adding heat to the downpouring of water she drew in a soft lungful of air, the tiles of the walls were, to her surprise, changing colour, cycling through the rainbow as they warmed. She marvelled for a few long moments at the heat reactive tiling. Such a small detail to take into account for a bathroom, but she couldn't imagine how much it would've cost to install.

Freeing her mind from the enrapturing beauty of the tiles she stepped inside the shower and let the heat punch down into her skin. She stood facing the force of the shower, her head tilted back allowing the heat to slam into her body, the power with which it was forced into her relaxing her muscles as good as any massage.