Sugar's Escort Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotdoll
hotdoll
25 Followers

I felt her cumin and sure enough she came down my cock. I still carried on She fell back on the desk cupping her tits as I continued.

"Cum Rob oh cum awww yes awww yes cum cum!"

I felt my rush but slowed down and as I slowed It felt like my helmet was expanding ready to explode I delayed it for a few seconds and just let it go.

I lifted Anne up and we caressed and kissed. We were done. I fell back into the chair, and Anne sat on the desk, stroking her tits and a smile of pure satisfaction.

"Oh my Rob this has been a unexpected turn of events today. I am so glad you were passing. Did you enjoy me?"

"Well Anne you have blown me away honest you are exactly what I expected a hot and sexy woman." I replied.

"Oh thank you your not so bad yourself. But what now? Where do we go from here?" She asked.

"Well Anne lets get dressed as I have a idea."

We dressed had a coffee and I suggested that we could make a regular thing of our meetings with of course no charge. I think I had just failed in my escort life. I mean if I wanted to carry on I needed to get tough and not get involved like I now was with Anne.

She agreed with a smile and then in her blunt way told me it was time for her to get back to work. We kissed and off I went. I sat in my car looked up at the window grinned, started the car and off home I went.

hotdoll
hotdoll
25 Followers
12