Sugar Tits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my mouth as if I could actually catch it before it splattered on my face and shirt, then jumped off the car and circled the hood, catching her by the hair as she tried to turn away and dripping the cold white beverage off my spoon and down her neck. I watched as she shivered and it melted, leaving a sweet sticky trail down to her tits.

I quickly leaned in and licked it off, sucking on the tan skin on her chest and moving up her neck slowly until I was sucking on her bottom lip and tongue. She moaned quietly when we finally separated, and I noticed her hand had found it's way to my cock again. "Frosty really turns you on, don't it?" I joked and started to slid my hand up the inside of the shorts she was wearing.

She smirked like I was an idiot. "Yeah, frosty turns me on, cause that's what every woman wants," she remarked, "frozen milk all over her pussy." Weather she was being facetious or not, her hand started making small circles on my tool through my jeans.

I pulled her to the edge of the hood and slid one leg of the shorts up as far as it would go and pushed my fingers into her pantyless snatch. "Darn," I said as she gasped, "I was really hoping I could fuck you a vat full of frosties one day."

To which she replied by pulling my against her, unzipping my pants, pulling out my erection and guiding, it up her shorts to where my hand waiting with her wet gash spread open. I pumped in and out of her a few times, and I noticed her eyes darting around nervously. "Don't worry, Sugar Tits," I assured her, "Nobody's gonna catch us."

Tiana smiled up at me and scooted closer, pushing more my shaft up her cunt. "Then hurry up and fuck me." she growled and kicked me in the ass with her heels. I held her by her hips then, knocking up against my car so hard that the shocks squeaked while I thrust harder and harder at her tight pussy. It wasn't a marathon for either of us. She was cumming and biting a hole my neck in minutes, and I was soon after her, spilling cum from my over-used cock as deep in her cunt as I could manage.

And so it went, that on the drive back to the friend's house she staying at, that I was invited to come visit her home in Leamington any time I wanted. I suggested right then, and three phones calls later, I had cancelled my trip to California, arranged to have my car sent back home, and booked a flight to Ontario. A few months later, Tiana and I decided it would be better if I moved in with her, and I never looked back with any regrets.

12