Suggestive Psychology 301

Story Info
Lisa's mind is controlled!
1.7k words
3.92
22.8k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mind control has always been a fantasy of mine and with psychology as my business mind control is easily attained.

I would hold small sessions with groups and have them suggest to me things they would like to improve. It could have been from weight loss to stop smoking to a myriad of things.

I always had groups of all women and all men. These sessions would be two times. Group when I would do my most important work and then one on one in which I would take full advantage of the women. The men, well, Id would just mess with them. Record their actions and then show my friends those exploits.

So after this one session, I scheduled the ladies to their one on one with me. When they would come to the one on one, they would go almost into a trance immediately with some simple words that I planted into the ladies.

On this particular Monday, I had scheduled Lisa. Lisa is a married woman of 28, seven years my junior and has two children already. I learned during our scheduling session that she and her husband were having issues in the bedroom. She thought he may be cheating and that she wanted to turn up the heat in their relationship to keep him at home and more interested. Lisa had long blonde hair, big brown eyes and she had these tits that were very round and plump. Lisa was dressed in a white buttoned down shirt and a modest black skirt.

The suggestions I gave her during our first group allowed for her to drop into a trance like state almost immediately. As I made suggestions to her life, I noticed that she was struggling a bit, so I continued to drop her deeper into this trance.

I know that they are totally down when they become almost limp and nearly are falling out of the chair. When the body and mind are as this deep, the suggestions are more like requests that go answered.

And so here I begin...

I told Lisa to stand up and come over to me. I was sitting in my chair and swung it around. As Lisa walked over I told her that she needed to unbutton her shirt and drop it to the floor. She obliged. As she got closer I proceeded to have her get onto her knees and she did that too. I told Lisa that she now had to take off her bra. This would be the big test for me. If she took off her bra, then there was no stopping this.

The suggestion took a second then she proceeded to unsnap her bra. Her breasts fell out and they were beautiful. Lisa's breasts hung there very perky. I turned on some dance music and told Lisa to dance around for me and take of the rest of her clothes. She started to dance and her breasts were dancing around and Lisa continued to take off her clothes.

I stood up and walked over to my office door and locked it. As I returned back to Lisa, I started to take off my clothes and was naked and watching her dance around. As I watched her I noticed that Lisa had such a cute landing strip patch of bush that begged for my attention.

I went and sat down back in my chair and as Lisa continued to dance, I told her that I wanted her to dance like a stripper for me. Immediately Lisa began to give me a lap dance and rubbing her crotch on my cock which made it get hard quickly. I told her to stand up and facing away from me and bend over and grab her ankles. Lisa did that easily and her ass propped up into the air exposing her ass and her pussy all at once.

I turned down the music and grabbed a bottle lube out of my desk drawer. I rolled my chair closer to Lisa's ass and shoved my face in between her cheeks and began to lick her anus. I also reached up with my hand and began to play with Lisa's pussy and clit. It wasn't long before she began to moan a little.

I pulled away and wanted to make once final suggestion check to make sure that she would not remember this. I asked Lisa if she liked what I was doing to her and she nodded yes.

She was mine.

I told Lisa to sit on the desk and she proceeded to do so. I stood up and went between her legs. The head of my nine inch cock was resting at the doorway to her pussy waiting for final instructions to break through.

I leaned over to Lisa and whispered one final life suggestion.

"Lisa, from this point on, be very dirty for your husband and I command you from this point forward to always think of ME when you are fucking him. If you understand my command, nod your head." I whispered. She nodded and I pressed my cock into her awaiting pussy. As I pushed harder, she adjusted herself and with each inch of my cock penetrating her cavity, she gasped out. Her body naturally leaned back and onto my desk.

I slowly slid my cock out of her pussy and shoved it back in. and she gasped again. She was kind tight for having bore children, but it was a very nice pussy to fuck. In time, my cock found a nice rhythm and was able to drive deeper into Lisa's pussy. As I drove my cock into her pussy, Lisa's tits bounced around and I grabbed onto them and played with them.

After a few minutes of this, I could feel my blood boil and I knew that it wouldn't be long before I came. I knew that if this was going to work, I needed to have a side distraction.

I pulled out of Lisa...and pulled her up and told her to suck my cock. She dropped to her knees and lapped up my cock and was sucking it for everything. Soon, as I could feel the rush, I exploded into her mouth. I order Lisa to swallow my cum and she graciously did that and cleaned off my cock.

As she continued to suck on my cock it didn't take very long for it to get hard again and I told Lisa to stand up and bend over my desk. Lisa proceeded to listen and bent over the desk.

I grabbed the lube and coated two of my fingers liberally. I also stuck the lube bottle into her asshole and squirted a bunch into it. I then slowly pushed my fingers into her anal cavity and lubed it up really good. Lisa moaned a bit, but I was about to replace my fingers with my cock and fuck her ass.

I pressed the tip of my cock into her ass and penetrated inside of her anus. I continued to do that over and over and each time I was able to get a little more cock into her ass. Each time my cock came out of her ass, you could hear a plop sound of the lube and the suction it caused with my cock.

I pushed my cock into her ass a little. Lisa's body was very stressed and tight. I reached down and grabbed her shoulders. With all my power I grabbed Lisa's shoulders and drove my cock deep into her colon. She immediately became limp and collapsed on my desk.

Just with the other women that I have done this too, this was normal. Then I continued to fuck her ass with a piston like motion. I could feel myself getting ready to cum and I pulled out of Lisa and nearly came right there.

After the initial pulsations of my cock stopped, I grabbed a condom and rolled it over my cock. I grabbed a bunch of tissues and began to clean up Lisa's ass. Her ass was bright red and opened up for more.

She began to come too, I got between Lisa's legs again and slid my condom covered cock into her pussy.

This 28 year old mommy was very nice and tight and I fucked her pussy while groping her tits from behind. Each time my hips slammed into her back side you could see the ripples of her ass jiggle and she was breathing heavy.

I could feel my cum building up again and wanted to enjoy it a bit, so I slowed down my fucking actions on Lisa's pussy and just slowly fucked her. My orgasm still wasn't going to stop, so I just let it go. As my cock started to pulsate, I could feel Lisa's pussy get tighter around my cock. Her back arched and she started to fuck mu cock. Just then I exploded my cum deep inside her.

I collapsed on top of Lisa until my cock fell out of her pussy. I ripped off the condom and told Lisa to get up off my desk and follow me.

We went into the bathroom and clean her up. We strolled over to my desk and I grabbed some Vaseline and told Lisa to bend over again. As she did, I rubbed a bit of Vaseline on her ass hole to ease any pain. Told her to get up, get dressed and fix herself up and sit back down.

I woke her up and see said that she couldn't believe that her session was done.

"Lisa, remember these are all suggestions in the human psyche. They are not guaranteed to work, but they are there to help. But I think we need to make this a weekly meeting until you feel that everything is better at home." I said.

"Ok Doc, I understand. Can we do every Monday at 11am?" She asked.

"I'll book you now and we will see you next week." I said.

"GREAT!" she replied.

That's was 2 years ago. Like clockwork, I suggest to her every Monday about what to do. I suggest we fuck and its great!