Suguna's Tuition Classes Ch. 02

Story Info
In which she finds a solution to motivate a student.
4.4k words
4.29
44.9k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misterwho
misterwho
1,198 Followers

Author's Note: all characters are 18 or over; that being the age group of those in the 12th grade.

The episode with Sundar swept away any doubts Saroja had over engaging Suguna the maid for her next plan of action. The young man had suddenly showed up and begged his uncle's wife for a repeat. Between her unwillingness to disappoint him and her own memories of his lustful actions, she succumbed.

She had moved neighborhoods and drawn a curtain over the intensely sexual encounters within the family. But she could not change families! And in that, Sundar had crossed all the lines with her; and she with him. She simply could not have let him tasted a maid and that be the last of it. In a manner, the revenge-fuck in which she engaged in after the maid was like a cleansing of her husband's nephew.

But in this new neighborhood, she did not want to open those dangerous doors of lust.The 18-year old had been sketching erotic drawings of her instead of concentrating on the math class. And he had now spotted Saroja fucking another young man. From the endearments Saroja used in the thrill of her orgasms he knew that it was a relative she was fucking.

Spotting her like that opened possibilities. She was indeed as hot and voluptuous as she looked! And she was already initiated in matters of sex outside her marriage. All he had to do was put himself in a position of interest to her.

That was the very gap Saroja wanted to close by engaging the very sexy Suguna. Suguna was no stranger, in that sense. The maid had seen aunt take the nephew. Then she herself was attracted to the nephew's endowment. Then aunt, maid and maid's husband... then the revenge-fuck.

It was a whirl of unleashed sexuality.

And when Saroja went back to the old locality to find the maid, the maid froze in midstep. She smiled. Her heart leaped as she remembered the oozing sexuality of the high-class woman that Saroja was.

Saroja too felt the familiar warmth in her loins when she saw the strong, firm body of the working class woman with whom she had shared unimagined intimacy.

Nevertheless, her former employer's suggestion was preposterous.

"You want me to what?" she asked, her eyes roaming the luscious Saroja's body anyway.

"The boy is just not able to focus on studies Suguna. Look at the kind of sketches he makes," she said, showing the maid some snaps she had taken on her phone of those drawings.

Suguna looked at the curves, the extra-heavy breasts the boy had drawn and then those outlines of the nipples and remembered that, yes -- Saroja was indeed delicious to look at, have and consume.

"So do what you did for your nephew," said Suguna, handing the phone back.

"I can't!" stammered Saroja, her face going red at the open reference.

"Why not?" asked Suguna, saucily. "You look just fine," she said, eyeing Saroja lecherously.

"I live there. And once these guys get hooked they find it hard to let go," said Saroja weakly.

"You mean you are still 'doing' Sundar?" asked Suguna. That boy's cock was a good, tender, delicious fuck. There was something about him.

Saroja nodded. "He is different. He is family. I don't want to have to deal with that outside the family." Then she made a bold statement to Suguna. "There is money in it!"

"How much?" asked Suguna. If one young man was going to be like another, the sex was going to be good and rewarding in itself, she thought. Money? Why not!

Saroja did not know how much. Her plan was to ask the father to pay a much larger fee for special classes and that was what she intended to pass on to Suguna.

"Enough!" she replied. That was enough for Suguna. She was interested in the sex first and the money was going to be a bonus. She didn't really care much and in any case she trusted Saroja a lot. She had always been kind and given her loans to tide over her short-term needs. She was a good woman, reasoned Suguna.

"I'll call you and tell you what and when," said Saroja to Suguna.

"Sister, I am going to love being back in your household," said Suguna holding Saroja by her shoulders and pressing herself against the woman. Saroja felt the hard working woman's body and shivered slightly; so did Suguna, feeling Saroja's soft sumptuousness.

All the shades of the complexities she wanted to avoid were there in that hug.

There, she had one part of the equation sorted. Vikram could be taken by Suguna and that would totally neutralize the threat he posed of exposing or exploiting her.

If what had happened with Sundar happened with this boy too, then that would be really good. Sundar had blossomed in his studies the moment the confusing and distracting aspects of sex were under control. Saroja was betting that the same outcome would justify fees from the father of the boy. While Sundar's sexual urges were now channelized he himself was fixated on fucking the only woman that was accessible to him. She hoped to solve that complexity with Suguna.

"Your boy needs to work hard and I need to work hard with him," said Saroja to the father on the phone. Rajaram was relieved. At last, someone to take responsibility for results with that boy! The fool wanted to be an artist -- without math and computer science what future was there?

"You are most welcome madam, I am there to support!" said the much relieved Rajaram.

"See I am organizing one more teacher and I myself am going to spend extra hours with him. I need you to agree for the additional tuition fees," she said feigning firmness, but actually holding her breath to hear him respond.

"Look madam," said Rajaram expansively. "I am more than willing to spend up to twenty five thousand a month to get that boy's math score where he needs to be!"

That was it, then! Problem solved!

When she called Suguna over for a preliminary discussion Saroja found that the other woman displayed much more experience and for an uneducated woman remarkably thoughtfulness.

Suguna had searching questions. How much did the boy know? Was he a virgin? Was she to teach him everything? Were there any 'dos and don'ts'? Did Saroja have a place in mind? How much time was she expected to spend? Would they have time and space to snooze if they were so exhausted?

Saroja stared at Suguna in wonderment. There were lots of things to organize. But from the chat just had it was clear that the maid was not in it just for the money and to follow instructions. She wanted the freedom to lie with the boy if that was what happened ....

"I don't think he has been with a woman. Otherwise he wouldn't be fantasizing about me," she reasoned with Suguna.

"Also, I don't think he should be aware about my role in all this. You have to manage everything on your own," she looked deep into the other woman's eyes. She revisited in her mind how Suguna had taken the sleeping, supine Sundar and awakened an aggressive man inside him. She could easily handle Vikram.

She also imagined the strong physique of the woman and the pounding she had taken from Sundar and given Saroja. Nothing to worry, really. Perhaps she should worry about Vikram!

"We will use the guest room. Not the hall where I teach other kids," said Saroja.

"But how will you send him to that room? And what will I be doing there?" asked Suguna.

"Firstly, this boy will be called at a special time. At that time you be in that room, with a cleaning cloth or something like that. I will leave some books there and ask him to collect bring it from there. You must do something to hold his attention when he gets there. And then ....." Saroja trailed off.

"Look, you know all this youngsters. They just have a fascination. I just want you to take the edge off him and send him back to me in a state where he can really concentrate on his work. I don't think you need to fuck him more than once, maybe twice. If you are not here the next time he comes, then that's that," she told the maid whose pussy was now slick, fed by her imagination.

"Will all this happen, sister?" asked Suguna.

"It has to. Make it happen!" said Saroja firmly.

On the day:

Vikram stood sullenly in front of Saroja. He was hot for her. He had seen her fucking and he wanted her. After that day he had masturbated several times imagining this tuition mami doing things to him.

"What are you standing there like a stone for!" said Saroja sternly. This was a typical Tamil phrase for censuring someone and she had just translated it into English. "You are here to study, work, sweat, achieve!" remonstrated the teacher.

"Go get the books I have specially bought for you to work on. They are lying in a brown bag in that room," said Saroja pointing towards the room where she had previously sent Suguna.

The maid remained staid till she entered the guest room. She shut the door behind her as she had been told by the lady of the house. It was then that she adjusted her saree. She pushed the waited below her navel, exposing as much of her midriff as possible. She had not worn any bodice or bra under her blouse, taking care to wrap the upper portion of the saree to avoid being seen thus.

She now rearranged the upper, so that rather than covering her fully as a wraparound, the cloth was bunched up leaving the maximum of her blouse visible. Beneath the thin fabric of her blouse her nipples were clearly visible to her.

She undid two hooks so that the mounds of flesh pushed to escape the confines and peep out. It made for a nice luscious cleavage with the promise of untold pleasures.

Finally, she lifted the hem of the saree from the bottom and tucked in to her waist, hoisting up one side of the garment. Indian women often do this while washing the bath so that the clothes get in the way or get wet. In this fashion one of her legs was exposed up to her thigh and in the shadow of the saree, between her legs lay another land with a promise of untold pleasures.

So attired, Suguna took to washing out the bathroom as she awaited her student. "I may not be literate but being educated in matters of pleasure, I too am a teacher along with sister," she thought to herself.

As she worked the floor she realized that her pussy was soppy wet and her own needs had soared. She could hardly contain her excitement waiting for the young boy.

When she sensed him at the door to the room she came to the door of the bathroom continuing to lean forward, allowing him a full view of her hanging breasts and the open cleavage.

Vikram opened the door and spotted the maid working near the bathroom door. She presented a sight for the artist in him. Her breasts were heavy and hung under their own weight and the blouse barely held them in. he held the door ajar lest the woman straighten up and drank in the sight. He felt his cock rapidly achieve its full throbbing dimensions.

Saroja watched from the room beyond. The way the young man stood outside the door she guessed that Suguna had put on a show for him. Vikram reached down and pressed hard with his palm on his hard to manage erection and Saroja noticed that, too. The stage was set.

Sensing that her prey was at hand, Suguna jiggled her breasts needlessly with the sole intention of being provocative. While it had the desired effect on Vikram he stood rooted to the spot. He really didn't want to alert the maid.

Both Suguna and Saroja wanted him to move on. Saroja made him move. "Where are the books?" she called out.

"I am looking," replied Vikram and stepped into the room.

"Shut the door," said Suguna. "I don't want the dust flying around from the rooms I have not done yet." This is a standard requirement from maids as they work around the house. Switching fans on or off, asking doors to be opened or closed and so on.

As he shut the door his erection abated a bit as his mind came off the maid's luscious breasts and he thought of the books he was here to pick up. Where were they?

Suguna stood up straight, her exposed leg and the shadowy valley in between automatically attracting Vikram's gaze.

"What do you want?" asked Suguna, her nostrils flaring in her desire. He was less than a novice; a Casanova could easily have read her body language. She was ripe for taking, breasts heaving; pussy hot and flowing... but he had no way of knowing.

"Saroja mami said there is a brown bag here," said Vikram awkwardly. Suguna exactly knew which bag. She had carefully placed it under the bed in front of her, waiting for this moment.

"Come here," she said. Leaning she reached under the bed. Still leaning, she held it up to him and asked, "IS it this?"

He took it from her to check what was inside. That was when the opportunity presented itself. At her eye level she could see a large damp spot on his trousers where his cock had leaked its fluid when he had pressed it hard with his palm.

With a forefinger, she outlined the wet spot and the lump behind it.

"What is this?" she asked, looking up at the nervous boy.

"Nothing," he said hoarsely.

"You guys!" she said. "At an age when your mind should be on your studies how will you be able to focus on that with all this!" she exclaimed.

It seemed like a rebuke. The boy gawped. Suguna stood straight and came close to him. Just when he thought he was in trouble, the woman pulled the band of his trouser and without undoing the trouser, slid her hand in. her fingers slid past the underwear band and her palm slid in alongside his erect cock.

It was sticky, hot and the cock was absolutely magnificent. In her mind, Suguna grinned. She should be paying for this gift, she thought.

Vikram gasped, rooted to the spot.

"Shall we set this right?" she asked, sliding her palm along the throbbing member. He opened his mouth but could say nothing. Words failed him. This was the ultimate dream for a virgin youth in India. You could proposition one of these delectable looking women but get slapped.

And here was this woman whose breasts had given him such a hardon, handling his cock. He had never had anyone do that for him.

She undid his trouser and looked him in the eye. "Shall I?" she asked and paused. The pause seemed interminably long to him. He held her wrist and goaded her on, preferring symbolism to words.

Keeping her palm rubbing up and down gently she wedged his trouser off his hip. It fell to the floor - but the underwear, with its elastic band and the tent-pole of a cock proved the natural barrier.

She removed her hand and the boy groaned in despair, unknowing anything and wanting everything. He bent forward trying to push his face against her cleavage.

She laughed and dropped to her knees. Gently, she let his cock out of its hateful imprisonment. She recaptured it, this time her palm along the side it had been but the fingers wrapped around. She felt him shiver and if she didn't know it before she was sure now that she was his first woman.

She looked up with feigned sternness and asked, "What is this? Is this the way you focus on your tuition class?"

He didn't answer. His hand went to back of her head and he tried to press her face towards his cock but she resisted. She was transfixed by this humming, throbbing spectacular specimen of man.

She undid the remaining restraints on her blouse and let out her mounds of flesh. Then back to the cock; she held it gently and pumped him ever so slowly, her lips fleetingly kissing the cock and its head. Her lips tasted his precum and she reveled in the thought that she was the first to touch, handle, kiss and taste him.

As she continued to marvel at the specimen, kiss and stroke the boy threw his head back and gave himself in to pleasure. Lost in her own world her hand moved a little faster and his cock spat out its release -- huge gobs spattered on her face and she held him close as he spasmed and quaked in orgasm.

He tried to fuck her mouth as she kept kissing him. She fisted him steadily, the fist well lubricated by the copious flow. Cum dripped from her face and chin down onto her breasts and the floor below.

"Now look at what you have done," she murmured, fingering his cock lovingly.

"Sorry," he croaked rocking back and forth. When the jerking and spasming eased off, when the jets of cum slowed down to dribbles she closed her mouth on the cock head. As was to be expected the erection was barely reduced. She mouthed him gently, till soon, her saliva exceeded any of his fluids on his cock.

"I will clean it," he stammered. Vikram dropped to his knees. With his hand he tried to wipe the floor where his cum had dribbled. Even as he did so, more drops fell and he looked up to see the source; his discharge was on her chin and breasts, dripping down. His hand came up to her breasts and he held them, marveling at their size, feel and teasing her nipples.

She looked down as his hands smeared the cum wider and wider making a mess of her. She used her pallo to clean herself in a quick tentative job and then took his hands and placed them on the objects of his desire. He held them and stared. He squeezed and kneaded, feeling the mass. She smiled and shivered in delight. Holding his head she forced him down and soon he was kissing the breasts. She held up the breast with the nipple pointing inviting him to suck her.

He sighed as his lips closed in on the first breast he would ever suck. How many days he had lusted for Saroja mami's luscious breasts and here he was being fed by a willing woman who seemed to want every bit of him!

"Saroja mami!" he thought in panic. "Mami?" he hissed to Suguna. What if she came in? Suguna just shook her head to negate that thought, she herself tense and serious with her own desire.

She wiped her face, chin and breasts again, using her perspiration to clean up best as she could and lay back, knees up and legs spread, feet on the ground. She braced for the wild fucking that she imagined a keyed up boy would deliver.

Instead he fell upon her breasts, sucking, tugging and tonguing her nipples and breasts -- first one and then the other.

Suguna groaned and reached under, stroking her own pussy desperate with desire. "Men!" she groaned inwardly. Her husband, her lovers -- all mostly liked to be ridden to the finish. It was less often she got to lie back and enjoy her orgasm in complete relaxation. And then there were the days when he was drunk and she was horny. From mouthing him to erection to riding him to her orgasm and then his -- it was a woman's job all the way.

The biting, sucking and nibbling crazed her ever more. She plunged her fingers in for her own immediate relief. The boy toyed and feasted and his fixation on her breasts only broke when with her other hand she searched out his cock. It was absolutely hard and humming again and when she touched it with light fluttering fingers it had the desired effect of driving him wild.

He raised his head off her breasts and looked down between her legs. She groaned, this time wanting the mauling on her aching breasts too. Somewhere down there where he looked was heaven, he knew.

At this moment Saroja decided to check on what was happening. She saw Vikram fumbling with Suguna and she had her back to her. She could not see what was going on till Suguna lay back. And then she saw Vikram struggling to learn to fuck.

He thrust and his slippery wet cock slid up her tummy, missing the mark completely. She laughed. "Lower," she said, her eyes sparkling, knowing that he was going to miss again. He looked down furiously, holding his cock and thrust again; this time he slid down and his cock hit the floor and his hips bucked in reflex at the sharpness of the jab.

She laughed again and held him up by his shoulders.

"Wait," she said.

She swung her legs around and stood up, lifting him up. He kissed her stomach, her breasts, her chest; her chin which had been smeared with his cum and up he came to her face. She took him to the bed and threw a pillow. Making him sit on the pillow she pushed him back. And there she had her target, thick and upstanding, waiting -- jerking, throbbing and waving -- aching for the promised land of the wet sheath.

misterwho
misterwho
1,198 Followers
12