Suikudoen III: Hugo Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From her chest, his gaze went to her neck, and up to her face, where he stopped. Lucia was watching him with a crooked smile and knowing eyes. Her eyes were light purple, the color of amethysts, and a reason why she favored purple. Hugo’s own eyes opened wide at having been discovered. His cheeks turned red as he blushed, but he didn’t avert his gaze.

Lucia still didn’t bother covering up, but instead rested her head on one hand, and her other hand lay on her hip. “Do you know how proud I am of you?” She asked him, breaking the tense silence.

Hugo didn’t know what to say, so Lucia leaned in towards him and kissed him. It was just a normal kiss, one she gives him often enough just before he goes out hunting, but when she pulled back, she continued staring at him. Hugo saw something new in her eyes. He knew that look well, having seen it often enough in the eyes of every village girl, but this was the first time he had seen it in his mother’s eyes.

“I heard Anne was to busy to see you tonight.”

“Yeah, Jimba got to her first.”

“Well, since this is such an important anddangerous mission you’re going on,” she was using his own line against him, “I can’t let you go like this, now can I?” She reached over and ran the tip of one of her fingers over his hard cock. Wouldn’t want an Iron Head to chop that off, now would we.”

“Mom?” Hugo couldn’t believe what was happening here. Now, sleeping with a relation wasn’t that unnatural around here, after all it was a small village, but she had never shown such interest in him before.

She said no more as she took the blanket off of his naked body and slid closer to him. Returning her hand to his cock, she slowly pumped it, her strong hand being gentle for once as she ran it up and down the length of his shaft. Hugo tilted his head back and sighed. The hand job was quickly replaced by the touch of Lucia’s lips as she lowered her head into his lap.

Not as large as Jimba, he was still pretty big for his age, being around 7 inches long and half as thick. Lucia was easily able to take the entire length down her throat as she planted kisses on his balls. He could feel her throat muscles pulling the length of his cock as they tried to get it further down.

“Oh by the Earth Spirits, yes.” Hugo cried out. He could feel his cum racing up his cock.

Feeling that he was almost ready, Lucia worked harder on him, keeping him from pulling out of her mouth. When he did cum, she pulled it out a bit, just enough to keep the head in her mouth, so she could taste all of it as it sprayed inside her and down to slide down her throat.

“Oh mom!” Hugo said, his breath coming in pants, as Lucia looked up from his lap.

“I hope your not done yet, because I’m just getting started.”

Hugo had the same wicked grin on his face that Lucia bore, and once again she couldn’t help but notice the likeness he bore to her. Though his eyes would always belong to his father.

“My turn now,” she said as she sat back, her bed against one of the posts that held up the hut. She spread her legs open wide, and used two fingers to spread open her cunt. “It’s been a long time since you were last in here my sweet child. Ready to go back?”

Hugo was able to get his first close look at her pussy. As was tradition among the tribe, she kept her pubic hair to a bare minimum. It was always hot on the grassland, so they didn’t need the extra warmth. Most of the younger girls kept it shaved completely, preferring the baldness of youth, but Hugo knew that some of the mothers would leave patterns above their cunts. Lucia currently bore a triangle.

Her pussy lips weren’t fat and full like some of the girls he’s fucked. Hers remained inside her cunt, but her clit was sticking out, begging for attention. Hugo felt obliged to give it what it wanted, so he crawled around his bunk and leaned into his mother, her warm thighs pressing against him, keeping him from pulling back.

Hugo stuck his tongue inside her, his fingers replacing her own. He would pull out of her in order to lick her clit, then lick two fingers and push them inside.

“Oh Hugo!” Lucia cried out. “I … I can’t believe it … I came as soon as you touched me.”

This made Hugo even more eager to please and he went back to eating her pussy while using his fingers to rub and twist her clit.

“Oh… I’m cumming again.” She pulled his head up from her pussy and smiled down at him. “Hugo if you keep going like that your mother is going to cum her brains out.” He smiled up at her, pleased with the high praise. “And since I see that you’re still eager, let’s have some more fun. I can’t wait another second to feel your hard cock inside me.”

With that she pushed him back down on his back, his cock standing straight up. She climbed onto him, straddling his hips, and slowly lowered her pussy onto his dick. She moaned in pleasure as he slid inside her, while Hugo could only gasp. He wasn’t prepared for how hot the inside of her pussy would be. It was almost like sticking his dick into a fire pit, but this was also wet and comforting at the same time. Her pussy muscles massaging his cock, making it feel welcomed.

“Oh mom!” Hugo cried out as she started swiveling back and forth. His face scrunched up as her pussy went from comforting softness to a sucking beast. It felt like she was trying to rip his cock off, only to spit it back out as she pressed down with her hips.

Lucia wasn’t having as hard a time at this as Hugo was. She was able to keep a straight face, though she bore a wide smile, obviously enjoying the sensation of fucking her son for the first time. “Open your eyes Hugo,” she said. Hugo struggled to do so, but the sex was so good he was struggling every second. “Look at me son.”

Hugo managed to do so and he relaxed when he saw her smiling back down at him. He matched her smile and slowed his pace to better match hers. “That’s it, keep up with me.” This was even better now. He had more control, and he was able to move his dick around inside her. She hadn’t felt this good since she gave birth to him.

“Oh yes, Mom I’m going to cum!”

“Okay dear. Don’t fight it, just let it out.” She continued riding, and when he exploded inside her, she shook with her own orgasm.

When they finished, she crawled off of him and pulled the blanket back over his naked, sweaty body. “Good night Hugo. Get some rest now, you have a big day tomorrow.”

“Thanks mom,” he said through a yawn as he immediately fell to sleep.

“So like your father,” she sighed as she wrapped herself in her own blanket and also went to sleep.

As morning came, Hugo, Sgt. Joe, and Fubar found the whole village was out to greet them. Lulu had yet to emerge from his hut, and when he did, he was dragging a large bag of supplies. “I think I over-packed.”

As he approached the group, Luce started fussing over him, asking motherly questions like, “Did you remember to pack medicine.”

Lulu was getting annoyed, but everyone’s attention turned to Hugo as Lucia did her own motherly worries. “Hugo, your experience of the world beyond Grassland is not as important to me as your safe return.” She then hugged him, her arms wrapping around his back as she said a prayer to the Earth and Wind spirits to protect him. Hugo acted tough, breaking the hug quickly so as to not show weakness.

“Don’t be embarrassed! To be loved by one’s family is nothing to be ashamed of.” Sgt. Joe added.

Hugo blushed; remembering how “loved” he really was by his mother.

Lulu started to laugh and tease Hugo, until Luce took him in a giant bear hug, lifting him off the ground, and saying her own prayer to him. Lulu gasped as he felt his ribs being crushed and prayed to the spirits for help now. Fubar let out a lout screech, finding all this human emotion incredibly funny. This broke the tension, and the group was finally able to leave.

They didn’t get far out of the village before Jimba stopped them. “Hugo, I have a favor to ask of you.”

“Sure. What is it?”

Jimba handed Hugo a talisman with the image of a pentagram carved on its surface. “Take this to the Lightfellow family in Vinay del Zexay.”

When Hugo asked what it was, Jimba kept his answer vague, telling him that it belonged to a brave Zexen soldier who died long ago. “When you give it to the family, tell them that he died heroically.”

“The soul of a warrior… got it.” With that he pocketed it.

“When this is delivered, my biggest burden will be lifted.” Jimba prayed to the spirits for his safe journey, wished the same for Lulu and let them go.

Hope you liked the first story in my Suikoden III series. As for the rest of them, I will post the first story for Chris Lightfellow, Geddoe, and Thomas, but the follow up stories will go only on my web site for now.

12